This Reincarnated Wants Her M...

By MissKitty6

((Past Title: I reincarnated as a mob character in an otome game.)) Katherine Zanders, the name I was known a... More

Prologue!!
1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!
7!
8!
9!
Characters
10!
11!
12
EXTRA 1
13
14
15?
EXTRA 2
17!
18?
EXTRA 3
19.
IMPORTANT

16!

810 30 7
By MissKitty6

16: Miss Ophie's Party!

Hm... Pink? Black? White?

What dress should I wear..?

I look around as I call my brother downstairs,"Oreoooo! Come heree!"

"What is it?! I'm entertaining a guest!" My brother yelled from below.

"What guest?!" I continued as I walk to down the stairs

"You're friends, guests!" He yelled again.

"Maria?! Elianna?!" I look at them.

The wore beautiful dressed. Maria had a cute green dress and had a a black mask to pair. While, Elianna had a light baby blue dress showing her curves holding her blue mask.

"Why arent you ready yet, Ria?"

"Hehe~ Sorry about that. Could you help me pick my clothes?"

"Sure!"

"Mhm!"

They went into my room as I got ready.

-

"Oh, before we go guys, I need to bring someone with me."

"Who?"

"My student, Leila. She's Luke's little sister."

"Little sister?"

"Good thing, I brought my camera. This will be a big hit!" Maria smirked in glee

"Same, I mean we are co-workers!" Elianna grinned.

"But, wait where is she?"

"She's at her friend's house. They had a sleepover or something like that."

"Oh.."

"Yep" I replied as I walk out the door.

-

Knock knock.

"Hello?" Said a feminine voice.

"Oh sorry to interupt you ma'am but."

"You're picking up Leila, correct?" She asked as she opens the door.

"Leila, June! Come here!"

"Yess Mommy!" June replied bringing Leila with her walking to me.

"Miss Estell!"

"Hello June, Leila. Were you both playing?"

"Mhm! I lent Leila a dress! Pretty right?"

"Yep, it's very pretty." I looked at Leila,"Come on let's go Leila."

--

We came to the party as Maria, Elliana and I were stunned. The place was humongous. It looked like some palace...

I looked at Leila as she smilled,"I wanna see brother!"

"You do? Alright let me text him!"

I look at my phone as I realised.. I dont have his number..

And everyone here has masks on.. Great...

I look at Maria and Elliana and signalled them what's wrong.

"Leila.. Let's eat first okay? Then we can see you're brother!"

"But, I wanna see him now!" She huffed.

"I know, But you must be hungry right? I'm sure there was some cookies there."

"Really?!" She beamed at me.

"Yep.. There are.. I think.."

We nervously smiled as we walked inside greated by a beautiful big chandilier and people in masks. How did I get myself into this situation.

"Hey Um Maria, Elliana.. Could you please take care of Leila for me? I'm going to find him..." I whispered still holding Leila's hand.

They nod as Maria exclaims,"Oh, Leila let's get some food there." She swapped my hands with hers.

They both walk to the food table as I look around. I looked at every single individual. Suddenly someone grabs my hand.

i turned around to see someone I dont seem to know,"Hi, Miss Estell."

"Huh? Who are you?" I ask in return. He seems familiar though..

"I'm Cheerio, Nice to meet you~"

"C-cheerio?!" I look shocked. "I did'nt think you would be invited here!"

"Haha. Well, I did. So, why did you look so troubled earlier?"

"Well.." I sighed,"I need to find my student's brother."

"A student? You're a helper?"

"Yeah, It's kinda my part time job. I work there for some extra cash."

"Which school do you work for?"

"Bright Live." I smiled,"Oh I have a sister there."

"You have a sis- Wait, I need to find her brother fast.! I can't get distracted!"

"Oh yeah about that.. How did you did you get his job as a brother?" He mumbles.

"Yeah, Well... Her brother told me to bring her here but, I don't really have his contacts.." I look up.

"Oh really? What's her brother's name?"

"It's Luke. Luke Starway." I state.

"Him..?" He suddenly pauses.

"Yeah? Why?"

"Is his little Sister named Leila..?"

"Yeah.. How did you know?"

"I know him.. I also saw him a few minutes ago..."

"Really?" I beamed.

"Yep.. If you want I'll drop her off for you.."

"Oh sure! Thanks Cheer." I grinned when I suddenly saw his saddened face.

"Hey Cheerio.. What's wrong?" I pat his back,"You look... sad. Want to talk about it?"

"I-It's nothing Ria.." He looks away.

I guess you dont want to talk about it.. But, that's okay.

"You know what.. How about we hang out, next time?"

"Yeah but." He points at his mask.

"You still want to keep you're identity a secret?"

He nods."Then you can just wear shades, Masks or even Hoodies! I promise I wont look at you, okay?"

He smiles,"Thanks Ria."

I smile back,"Oh yeah, Let's get Leila." I hold his hand to lead the way

"She's with Maria and Elliana. My friends."

I walk towards the food table to see Elliana trying to calm Leila as there was no cookies.

Leila turns around as she suddenly bursts,"Brother Ki-" She sudenly stops.

"I mean Hello, brother's friend." She politely smiles.

"Hey Leila. I'm sorry I could'nt get you're brother but..."

"Wait wheres Maria, El?"

"She told me she was going home early." Eliana saddened.

I raised my eyebrows but, brought my focus to Leila.

"Oh And Leila this is."

"I already know him, miss. Its okay! Leila went to Cheerio's arms.

"Bye Miss Ria!" She and Cheerio walk away.

-

"Hey Ria, who's that?" Elianna smiles.

"Oh, a friend of mine. Apparently, he knows Luke." I smile.

"I had a hard time controlling her, too" Elliana smiled awkwardly.

"Really Leila? Giving you a hard time.?"

"Yeah.. She's so much more different than Luke." Elliana awkwardly smiled. "Well, I guess the rumour was true afterall.." Elliana sighed.

"Rumour?" I look at Elliana.

"Dont you know?" Elliana huddled us up.

"The Starway family is well.. pretty messed up. The only reason they married was for political reasons and there was no feelings envolved. The first mistress gave birth to Luke first then, Kiro."

"However what the first misstress did'nt know was that her husband had an affair with another woman who was his husband's so called, True Love."

"However she ended up dying giving birth to Leila which was not too long ago.. Then, Leila became the illegimate. However, many dont know since, they paid the news to shut up."

I look Elliana,"No way.."

"I know, It's pretty sad."

"She's so young.. I can't believe this."

I had always seen Leila as just some little girl who had just been a little cheeky but, it turns out that was not the case...

I sighed,"You know what, let's stop with the gossip.. Let's just get some food." I fake smiled as Elliana tried to comfort me.

A/N:
Hello everyone, tis I the author. So, I'm planning on making a story and I still dont know how I plan to start & end it. My old story which was,"Seriously I'm a villainess?" was abandoned by me because Wattpadd felt like glitching but, this story. I will never abandon it unless, I saw a problem with it.

However, I wont be uploadind that story until I feel like this story is half completed which is a long time. I dont reallly know when this book's going to finish but, I just hope you all are satisfied with it when its done.<3

So No, I'm not abandoning this book. I'm just busy :D. Also, quick question, Which person do yall like and dislike in this story rn? I might make a few extras here or maybe make them appear or bring another boss. Who knows really? UwU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 472K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
1M 34.7K 63
Miki Linux, a genius at small age that no one can compare, hides her intelligence for her to not attract people with high nobility. Fortunately for h...
298K 8.5K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...
61.4K 1.2K 19
Description: I used to be the best Ceo of the world owning 256 companies around the world. Then I got in a car crash..... And guess what! I got reinc...