Colby Brock Imagines ~ reques...

By colbae_love

Just a little Colby Brock world we all would love to be in. 💓 ⚠️ - smuts Started - June 22nd 2019 Achievemen... More

Witches Forest Pt. 1
Witches Forest Pt. 2
Requests are open !
Witches Forest Pt. 3
Warm baths and cuddles.
Exposed ?
Paint twister.
Waiting for you.
First night.
He finds your wattpad.
Exploring love.
Suprise awaits. ⚠️
What is love ?
24 hours handcuffed.
Aftertaste.
Faking it. ⚠️
I want you Pt. 1 ⚠️
You're drunk.
I want you Pt. 2 ⚠️
Makeup ⚠️
He's jealous
Cock warming. ⚠️
Wet. ⚠️
He's far away.
Pregnancy announcement.
The wait. ⚠️
Bet ? ⚠️
Missing you. ⚠️
Big Mistake.
Makeup challenge.
Pizza ?
Pizza ? Pt.2 ⚠️
Facetime. ⚠️
Is it a problem ?
Mine. ⚠️
Periods.
Date night.
Without me ? ⚠️
Cravings.
Cheater. ⚠️
Be mine again ?
After sex.
Rough. ⚠️
Meeting his parents.
Shush ! ⚠️
You what ?!
Frustrations. ⚠️
Maybe a little more..
Interruptions. ⚠️
Find her.
Truth or dare.
Midnight love. ⚠️
Suicide Bridge.
Silent treatment. ⚠️
Back home. ⚠️
Fan edits.
Pool party. ⚠️
One night stand. ⚠️
One night stand. Pt 2 ⚠️
Study date.
Caught.
Late Night Hikes. ⚠️
Tired.
A/N PLEASE READ !
Weak ? ⚠️
Stood up.
Saviour.
My Only Wish.
Saviour Pt. 2 ⚠️
Abandoned.
Frightened.
Inducing labour.
Admit it.
Viagra. ⚠️
Strip.
Viagra Pt. 2 ⚠️
Murder mystery
Make me. ⚠️
Nobody compares.
Fling.
Safe word. ⚠️
Gore.
Apprehensiveness
Apprehensiveness Pt 2. ⚠️
Selfish.
Cliché Love.
Photo shoot. ⚠️
Cliché Love Pt 2
Night terror.
Stress relief. ⚠️
High on Love.
Rivalries ? // Pt. 1
Secret Lover.
Rivalries ? // 2
Rivalries ? // 3
Blood-sucking ⚠️
Apologies. ⚠️
I'm sorry ( A/N )
Never enough. ⚠️
Wanna try it ? ⚠️
Wanna try it ? Pt 2
Dominator. ⚠️
Awkward Boner. ⚠️
Not you again.
You belong to me.
A/N
Hey there !

Trying Something New. ⚠️

6.1K 53 3
By colbae_love

A/N : I'm so glad I'm back you guys ! I just needed a little time off to figure things out although I'm still figuring things out and haven't yet decided upon a posting schedule. I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from. Anyways , enjoy the story ❤️

"I've said it before and I'm saying it again , it's a no Cole !" You yelled out in frustration , the veins on your forehead began popping wit great intensity. What seemed to be a tantrum turned into a fit , resulting in Colby desperately wanting a way of his own.

"Come on baby , I promise I'll be gentle." He pleaded , flashing you those innocent blue eyes that seemed to drown you in his innocence.
"I don't get it , why the sudden hassle ?"

His brows twitched before he began furiously biting on his bottom lip , a drop of sweat ran down the side of his face that gave away the sign of agony.

"Well..me and the guys have been talking." He muttered , his eyes surfing through all the parts of the room except meeting your eyes. "They've all experienced something new in bed...I thought we could try it as well." He mumbled , fidgeting with the numerous objects that accompanied on your dresser.

"You told the guys about our sex life !" You shrieked , looking at your boyfriend wide-eyed before sighing in defeat. You honestly did see that coming , regarding how close Colby is with the rest of the guys.

"I just felt defeated alright ?" He began. "The rest of the guys seemed to have such an amazing sex life , while I'm here unavailable to treat you right in bed. I dont know if it's just me but...our sex life has been below the bars lately. I just thought we could spice it up." He puckered his bottom lip while looking at you towards the end of his sentence , the intense stare seemed to tingle a sensation within you.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all ? You thought.

"Alright , but we've got to plan it out. I'm not trying to get something stuck in there."
Colby chuckled deeply before embracing you in a hug , "gosh I love you so much."

-

Colby had set up everything for the big day , ordering stuff online before hand that only showed his hope for the experiment.

The cardboard box was plopped onto the bed , the rumbling noise signifying there were more than one item present in it.

You curiosity peaked as you shut off the tv immediately and crawled towards the edge of the bed , begging to get a peak at the artefacts that laid hidden from you.

"So , we're gonna start at 3 exactly. I'm going to open you up a bit , loosen up your hole a bit and then comes in the plug. I'll be placing that in you for about thirty minutes so your hole is nice and puckered for me and then we'll carry on , alright princess ?" He asked.

You weakly nodded your head while still eyeing down the forbidden box. You heard Colby let out a snicker and finally revealed the items present in it.

A bottle of lube , a butt-plug that had a silver diamond placed on its end and some anal beads. This was going to be fun.

"Alright doll , turn around for me." He requested. Lucky for Colby , you were already half-naked , implying the oversized sweatshirt and panties that certainly seemed to drive Colby wild.

"Up baby girl." Colby whispered , patting the small of your back as you arched your back up , your ass hanging in the air as you heard Colby let out a loud grunt.

His fingers danced along the hem of your panties , pulling it away from your body while exposing your lips that met with your tightened hole.

"Ugh , look at you." He growled while discarding your panties to the floor.

You were unaware of the motions that seemed to occur behind your back , but a pop sound certainly caught your attention. A sudden coolness caressed your hole as your squirmed at the feeling.

"Hush kitten , just relax for me." He whispered in a gentle manner. His thumb was dipped into his mouth , collecting the perfect amount of wetness before caressing your hole.

The sensation felt weird but you soon relaxed under his touch. You swore to yourself that this was going to be a one time thing.

"Are you ready doll ?" He asked tenderly. "Just tell me if you need me to stop , Alright ?"

You sent a weak nod towards him , your legs began quivering as you waited for his fingers to enter you in anticipation , his little movement already making your hole clench uptight.

"It's alright princess , I need you to relax for me." He cooed , rubbing the rim of your hole in soft circles while he waited for you to loosen up.

Another pop sound caught your attention as you watched Colby load up some of the lube onto his slender fingers , his index and middle to be exact.

He traced the dripping lube onto your hole and rubbed quick circles this time , arousing your needs and desires.

"I'm ready."

He obliged and stuck his index finger into you , pulling and pushing it down with a steady and slow pace. His free hand held onto your cheek in at attempt to open you up wider.

"Do you like that doll ?" He whispered.

You were too caught up with the single pleasure his finger was providing that you hadn't noticed him lean against your ear while resting on his side. You difficult in response , finding it incredibly hate to gather up the words.

He chuckled lightly and fixed up his position once again which caused his finger to go deeper into you.

You moaned out aloud while arching your back , feeling his finger being correctly dipped into you.

"Am I making my doll feel good ?" He questioned , his middle finger somehow reached your pussy lips as he began wetting his finger with your juices , his idea of preparing for the next step.

Your eyes were closed shut as you enjoyed the euphoric feeling of his finger but soon whimpered as you felt his middle finger dipping into your hole.

"Shush , take it like a good girl." He muttered before sighing deeply once he felt his second finger slide into you with ease.

His fingers moved perfectly with sync , scissoring you open as your lips began to let out loud moans and profanities.

Colby smirked at the thought of you enjoying this , his head rushing with ideas of the numerous times he'd fuck you in this position. His dick was already straining in his boxers , throbbing to the point where he craved for a release but he certainly did not want to hurt you. He preferred taking it slow and pleasuring you to the fullest.

"Are you ready for the next step baby ?" He asked , his fingers were being pulled back while his attention was on the shiny butt-plug that laid in the box.

You had seemed to certainly enjoy the feeling to the fullest and didn't want it to end and so you pushed back into his hands , taking the fingers all into your hole once again while moaning out loudly. You began bouncing into his fingers while he stared at you in amazement.

You saw his dick twitching in his pants and giggled quietly before taking in the effect of his fingers.

Colby couldn't truly believe how much you were enjoying this , in fact he imagined you backing up into his dick once he began fucking you.

He shook himself out of his thoughts and withdrew his fingers away , making you whine like a little puppy.

"I'm sorry baby , but I've got something bigger stored for you."

You bit your lips at his remark and propped yourself up before he could begin with the third base. Your eyes seemed to wander down his dick , visualising how hard he must be and how refrained he felt. You wanted to speed things up and so crawled towards him while he was coating up the butt-plug with lube.

"You seem too refrained for my liking." You smirked and began massaging his bulge , making him groan unexpectedly.

"Let me help you , please ?" You begged whilst unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them off swiftly along with his boxers. His hard dick slapped against his stomach , his tip oozing out precum.

You looked at him wickedly and pick up the precum onto your fingertips , while maintains a very strong eye contact you placed your fingers into your mouth and began moaning.

"Don't do this to me baby , you know tonight's all about you." Colby reminded , he gripped onto your sides and pushed you forward , your ass once again hanging in the air.

"Why can't I have your dick instead ?" You whined , already hating the waiting period it took to get his dick into you.

"Because you're not ready yet."

You huffed and gasped unexpectedly as you felt the butt-plug push into you hole , going way deeper than Colby's fingers had intended to go.

"I'm gonna let this sit inside you a minute alright ?" He twirled around the butt-plug as you began grinding onto nothing , you wanted something more than just the little butt-plug but knew that Colby wouldn't budge a bit.

Minutes had passed by as Colby kept moving the plug around , he surely was taking enough precautions in the attempt of doing this once again.

You soon got bored and sighed in desperation , "can we move on to the next step already ?" You whined. You were growing impatiently wet and needed to feel him inside you.

"Not yet baby girl , you're still a bit tight."
You huffed in anticipation but gleamed once an idea struck into your head , you swivelled your head around and look him in the eye whilst biting onto your lip , you knew how wild it drove him.

"Perhaps I could help you." You suggested , your hands travelled down onto his dick and pumped him a couple of times.

His hand played the same effect and began pumping the plug into your hole , enhancing the effect by playing with your clit with his free hand.

"I can't wait to have this in me." You said while increasing your pace. His grunts and moans were certainly turning you on all the more while his hands were being pleasureful.

You let out a loud moan and began chanting his name , signifying you were close to the edge.

"Cole stop please !" You cried out while pushing his hand away.

He look at you worriedly but remained quiet.
"I wanna come on you , please." You pleaded while already making your away above him , straddling his frame while lowering yourself. Your clit was pressed up against his boner as you began grinding on his dick , creating a sloppy mess with your juices.

"There , all lubed up." You giggled and pulled yourself up.

Colby's hands held onto your thighs as he helped you plop onto his still-sensitive dick , his tip entered into your hole and stretched you out completely.

"Ah fuck !" Colby grunted. "I thought you had loosened up already." He remarked.

Your hole had clenched up , tightening your grip around him as he let out yet another groan. You soon realised and relaxed yourself while slowly taking the rest of him into you.
You sighed aloud once he was completely submerged , taking some time to wholly get used to his length before you began rising up and down onto his length.

Your hands were pressed against his chest , acting as a support for you to bounce up and down his dick.

"Just like that kitten , you're doing so good." He mumbled.

Colby noticed you were getting tired of the quick movements and your pace began slowing down.

He quickly took in the lead and locked your hands behind your back , making you fall forward onto his chest while your face was buried into his neck. His hips snapped up into you as he continued with a steady yet fast pace , drilling into you with great intensity.

Your cunt began dripping with your juices and you soon realised you were close to the edge once again.

"Colby ! I'm gonna-" your words were cut into half as a wave of pleasure hit you , your hole tightening up once again as you noticed you had squirted all over Colby's abs.

His dick began twitching inside of you and he soon bursted as well , his cum shot up deep into you as he continued riding out your highs.

You laid over his chest for a while before pulling yourself up , his dick fell out of your hole along with the excess cum.

"We should probably get ourselves cleaned up." Colby suggested , his hands finding their way to your body and hoisting you up while leading his way to the bathroom.

"So..did you like it ?" He asked as the both of you stood below the shower.

With your breath still being unsteady , you nodded your head quickly.

"We're definitely doing that again..and again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 3.8K 35
In which a girl meets a boy while exploring Started: february 10, 2022 Finished: march 22, 2022 Highest Tags #1 on Colbybrock on 3.30.22
45.8K 472 18
writing stories cause why not ☆ i'll only be doing fluff and angst, nothing else!! this will have solby, but its subtle #14 in samandcolby - 7/10/23
325K 2.5K 49
Imagines of Trap house but mostly Colby Enjoy :)
125K 967 28
I honestly just got bored and decided to make this while writing a preference imagine on my Colby Brock Gif Imagines book.. so.. enjoy!