II.

By Sophire23

Same H.E.R. Different H.I.M Read H.I.M & H.E.R first before reading this story More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
14 (continued).
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51. FINALE

35.

37 2 5
By Sophire23

Abby

"Mani can we please talk?" I ask walking up to him

He was with a group of niggas from his basketball team. He's been avoiding me all week, and he won't answer none of my texts or calls.

"Sure." He says hesitantly

He daps up some of the guys standing by him and we walk outside.

"Let's go to my car." He says gesturing towards the parking lot

We get in his car and it's dead silent. I had things I wanted to say but my mind was going blank.

"I didn't mean to call you his name. Pryce is the only guys I've been with, I'm so used to only doing that stuff with him it just slipped out."

I was honestly thinking about Pryce that night but I couldn't tell him. It'd hurt him too much.

"You and Pryce haven't fucked with each other in months though. How is his name still at the tip of your tongue?" He asks

"Look Armani. I don't fucking know okay? This shit is hard to explain as is."

"Why are you getting mad? He asks turning towards me "Did I say another bitch's name when we were getting ready to have sex for the first time? No I didn't. You did that fucked up shit."

"And I told you I was sorry! I don't know what else you want me to do." I say getting frustrated

"Just do you Abby. Don't even worry about me." He says getting out the car

Fuck does that mean?

Aron

I sat in my car waiting on Sophia. She agreed to meeting me at this park to hang out for a bit before she went to work. We've been talking everyday. I can't even lie I really was feeling her.

A sliver Buick Verano pulls up beside me. The windows were tinted so I couldn't tell if it was her yet. The door opens and the sunlight bounced off her brown skin. It was her alright.

"Hey aron." She says smiling

"What's up gorgeous?" I say walking up to her

She hugs me as I wrap my arms around her waist. She had on some shorts and a cropped T-shirt. She looked good.

"This is a nice park." She says looking by the fountain

"Yeah, you wanna go sit?"

"Yeah, lemme grab a blanket out the car." She says

She bends over to get the blanket out the trunk. I couldn't stop staring at her. She had a nice body that I just now started to pay attention to.

We walk down the steps and she spreads the blanket on the grass near the fountain. We start talking and I start flirting with her like crazy. I wanted to make her mine.

"So you telling me, y'all been together for 5 months and y'all haven't done shit?"

"Not a damn thing." She says laughing a little "I feel like I would have to throw myself at him just to get him to touch me sometimes. Makes me wonder if I'm even attractive to him anymore."

Her smile fades as she stares off somewhere. Look like she was thinking about something. Sophia was beautiful and I hated seeing her lose her worth staying in this relationship. I wanted to show her she deserved the world and more.

"Let's go back to your car." I say

She shrugs and we walk back to her car. She opens up the passenger side and sits in the seat as I sit in the door way. I move myself in between her legs and close the door. I was about to do something I never done before.

"Aron what are you doing?" She asks looking down at me

"I'll stop if you want me to stop." I say

I start kissing up her inner thighs and biting on her skin a little as I got closer to her pussy.

"Aron we shouldn't." She says biting her bottom lip

"Just tell me to stop then." I smirk

She was squirming all over the place. I place my thumb on her clit and start massaging it. I could see how wet she was through her shorts. I guess that nigga really hasn't touched her all this time. I push her shorts and panties to the side and I stop for a moment. This was the prettiest pussy I've ever seen in my life. I smirk a little as I start licking inside her lips. She jumps as my tongue grazes her clit. She was too wet. I insert a finger and start sucking on her clit at the same time. She was tight too. This may have seem rushed but I wanted to make Sophia happy. Her nigga clearly wasn't even doing his job of pleasing her so I thought I'd give her a peek at what that would look like fucking with a nigga like me.

I insert another finger and I look up at her. She was loving every moment of this. Her moans were sexy. I move up towards her mouth and she grabs my face. We look each other in the eyes for a moment. I brush my lips against hers as I thrust my fingers deeper inside her. She moans in my mouth and deepens the kiss. I slide my fingers out and move her on top of me. As things started to get more heated she pulled away.

"You okay?" I ask grabbing her face

"Yeah sorry I just don't wanna rush this. I want us to take our time." She says sliding over into the drivers seat

"I want the same thing. But when you told me that nigga wasn't doing nothing for you I felt like I had to do something for you. " I say rubbing her thighs

She blushes and looks up at me. She starts giggling

"What's funny?" I ask

"My pussy is all over your face." She giggles wiping my mouth

I start laughing too. She was so wet it was bound to get messy.

"Not to sound lame, but I really appreciate the gesture Aron. You didn't have to do that."

"Are you really thanking me for head?" I laugh

"Shut up." She laughs pushing me

"Nah but seriously I'll do anything to keep that smile on your face. "

She smiles and turns on some music.

"This is my song." She says turning it up a little

I wanna lick you from your head to your toes
And I wanna
Move from the bed down to the floor
And I wanna
You make it so good I don't wanna leave
And I wanna
Know what's your fantasy...

She sang the lyrics so smoothly. The song was dope too

"What's the name of this song?" I ask her

"Fantasy by Elhae. He's one of my favorite artist. Plus he samples H.E.R.'s song Say It Again on this. Two of my favorite artists on one song!" She says excitedly.

I could tell she had a passion for music. The more time I spent with this girl, the more reasons I had to wanna make her mine.

"You really like music huh?"

"Yeah it's my first love." She smiles

"Well let me put you on to some of my shit then." I say

"Okay Mr. Staxx here's the aux. You better not disappoint me."

"I haven't so far have I?" I smirk.

Abby
I stood at my locker stuffing my homework into my bag. I couldn't wait to go home. Between Mani and Pryce I was beginning to get stressed out.

"So you not gonna come spend the weekend with me? I hear him say

It was Pryce. He was talking to "Ash". They walked hand in hand right past me.

"Maybe." She teases.

He wraps his arm around her and starts whispering something in her ear. I slam my locker and brush past him as I start to walk home.

The honest truth of why I said Pryce's name is the simple fact that I don't want to give myself to anybody but him. He was my first. I don't see myself fucking just anyone else. Not even Mani. I tried to suppress these feelings and try for Mani but Pryce is all I think about and all I want. But it looks like Pryce has really moved on as he said he would.

I walk into my house frustrated and sad. Mani won't talk to me. Pryce won't talk to me. Seems like I just have a habit of fucking good things up.

Sophia
As fucked up as it may sound, I honestly had no guilt. I cheated on Robert and I didn't regret it at all. I'm definitely no cheater either but Aron, he was my weak spot. Our heated moment from earlier in the day played over and over again in my head as I walked towards my car. I had just got off of work, but I needed to do something before going home.

I take out my phone to call Robert but he instead starts calling me.

"I was just about to call you." I say answering

"Really?" He says laughing a little

"Yeah are you home?" I ask

"Yeah why?"

"We need to talk. Be outside in 15 minutes."

I hang up the phone and start up the car to start heading towards his house. I was gonna end things with Robert once and for all. I deserved better and Aron and I were obviously starting to work on something. I'm not about to be dealing with two niggas at one time so one needs to go.

I reach Robert's house and I see him casually leaning up against his car in the driveway. I get out my car and walk up to him.

"Hey baby. " He says reaching out for a hug

"I'm good on all that." I say pushing him away "Look Robert, I'm not gonna go down the list of reasons why I was such a good ass girlfriend to you because I know I was. The problem was you didn't. You didn't appreciate shit I did and you're honestly ungrateful as fuck. I know my worth and this relationship ain't it. I'm done." I say looking him in the eye

"Baby please. Just let me get my shit together." He pleads grabbing my hand "I'm sorry. I know I've been the worst boyfriend in the world but I'll change."

"You have no intentions of changing Robert so cut the bullshit." I say snatching my arm away. "Lose my number." I say walking off back to my car

As I'm driving home a wave of relief comes over me. Like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I felt free. I felt... happy.

Incoming Call aron💎💸

"Hello." I answer

"Hey I've been calling yo ass. What were you doing?" He asks

"My bad I left my phone in the car. I just broke up with Robert."

The line went silent. I could feel his ass smiling through the phone.

"Damn, you straight?" He asks trying to sound concerned

"Never better." I smile "Did you need something why you called?"

"I just can't stop thinking about you." He says

"I can't stop thinking about you either." I blush

⭐️Shit is starting to get SPICY. Comment and Vote!!! Appreciate the love always!⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 215 53
This story is about a girl who meets a guy during high school. They go through many ups and downs you would think they were a couple. This is a story...
308K 15.7K 24
typical highschool love story
35.9K 1.4K 30
hate.😡...?....or.....love.❤..? Of course it was stubborn Love❤❤❤❤ ........Kinn
2.2K 35 14
read this, you will love it.