Explosion (a Bakugo x reader...

De D3adRacc00n

you start your first day at UA and don't make many friends because of your personality. somehow you manage to... Mais

author's note
first day of school
training with the explody-boy
training and going out with friends
USJ
The Truth
Bakugo's love
another training session
The Mall
🍋in the morning🍋
parents
🍋study group🍋
written exam
combat exam
Sumer vacation
training camp
training begins
league of villains...
the past
rescue and the whole truth

study session

753 13 24
De D3adRacc00n

"Final exams are coming up. Anyone who doesn't pass doesn't get to go to the summer training camp." Aizawa stated monotoniuosly.

The whole class basically started panicking. You just sat there on bakugo's desk like nothing had just happened.

"Nervous foxy?" He asked you, playing with your tail

"No, you explody-boy?" You said turning to face him

"Not a chance." He smirked

"Hey guys, I'm sooooooo gonna fail!" Denki whined next to you

"Tough luck electric dunce." You said turning back around

"Awwwww, c'mon guys! Help me!" He begged

"No." Bakugo said flatly

"Hmmmm, get down on your knees and beg dunce." You said looking at him with a mischivious glint in your eyes

"What?! No I'm not doing that!" He retorted

"Than have fun failing."

"Aaaahhhhh! Fine" he kneeled down on the ground, "please please please pleeeeeeeeease! Help me! Please!" He begged

"Mmmm, I don't know...."

"Please! I'll do anything you want! Please just help me."

"Anything?"

He nodded his head

"Mmm, meet me after school today."

"Thank you! thank you! Thank you!" He yelled jumping up and hugging you, while also earning a growl from Bakugo

"What are you doing?" He asked when denki left

"Oh you'll see. This is going to be fun." You smirked at him

--time skip--

We met denki at the school gate.

"To the video arcade!" You anounce walking towards the arcade.

Bakugo and denki followed. When you made it to the arcade, denki bought tokens for all of you and also a lemonade. You dragged him over to a PvP game. He placed his lemonade on top of the machine and you both inserted your tokens.

"If I win, I get your lemonade." You challenged

"Deal!" He agreed looking a little too confident

You both played for a very long time. You had to admit it, denki was good at his video games. Even so, you still won 2 out of 3 matches against him. He looked genuinely surprised and sad when you beat him and K.O. appeared on his side of the screen. You snatched the lemonade and walked happily over to Bakugo who had just finished his fifth round of Pac man. You all played some more games that you absoulutely dominated. Ski ball, basket ball, Pac man, and frogger were all won by you, earning you a big pile of tickets. You turned in all of your tickets for a mini skateboard.

"Well you certainly had fun." Denki said sadly

"Oh your just jealous because I beat you at everything." You stated while hopping on your new skateboard and pushing off.

"Will you help me study now?" Denki whined

"Ya sure whatever." You said while you skateboarded further ahead.

--time skip--

You, denki, and Bakugo were in your room studying for the exam. Bakugo sat on your bed and you sat in his lap. Denki sat at your desk, frustrated as all hell at why math was so "God damn difficult".

"Its not that hard denki. Just multiply by the square route, solve for x, and subtract the remainder" you tried to explain but you could have been talking jiberish and he still wouldn't be able to understand.

"Aaahhhh! Why is it so fucking god damn confusing?!" He shouted

"Its not. It's really not." Bakugo said calmly, enjoying denki's struggling

You did your best to help denki out but he ended up going to momo for help. That left Bakugo and you alone in the room together. You burried your nose is a history textbook while Bakugo made sense of some English. Suddenly you felt a hand against your back skin. You turn around to see Bakugo smirking.

"Do you need something?" You asked him

"You." He said smirking

"C'mon, we need to study." You protested as his hand made it's way further up your back.

"Mmm, I'd like to study you." He said and that made you blush

"Bakugooooo." You whined

"What? Can't we just have a little fun?" He asked sounding like a little child

"What, is studying not fun?"

"I can think of a couple things that could be funner." He said while nibbling at your neck

"Bakugo, you literally have an English book in front of you and you choose to say 'funner'?"

"Awww, to hell with english!"

You finaly gave in and turned around to kiss him. Your tounges fought for dominance but his won. You turned to face him and wrapped your legs around his waist, deepening the kiss. You ran your hands through his soft hair and he moved his hands down your back. You made out for a while before being rudely interrupted by kirishima slamming your door open.

"Bakugo are yo-" he stoped mid sentence when he saw you straddling Bakugo.

"What the fuck do you want shitty hair?" He asked angrily

"Umm, nevermind" he said hastily closing the door.

You gave a sigh and went to see what kiri wanted.

"What do you want kiri?" You asked when you saw him walking away

"Oh, umm, I just wanted to see if you and Bakugo would be joining us for dinner." he said nervously.

"Ya, I guess we should grace everyone with our presence once in a while." You declared sarcastically striking a pose.

"Great! We are having miso." He said and left to go eat.

You went back into your room and Bakugo was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"C'mon we're going to go eat with everyone." You told him while grabbing his arm and dragging him out of the room and downstairs.

Everyone was already situated around the table and ready to eat. They all looked over at you when you entered the kitchen.

"Hey! You finaly decided to come and eat with the group." Mina said

"Ya, decided to grace you all with our presence." You said sarcastically while twitching your tail back and forth.

"Well there's some more food on the stove. Go grab a a bowl and come sit down." Mina said

You and Bakugo went over to the stove and grabbed a bowl of miso and sat down with everyone. You all chatted comfortably and ate your soup. The girls did a really good job with it. After you were finished and all the dishes were cleaned up, you all went to the common area to relax and play some games. Momo made a monopoly game and everyone started playing. You all played peacefully until Bakugo landed on the 'go to jail' space.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?! I'M NOT GOING TO JAIL!!!! THIS GAME IS RIGGED!!!!" He said while throwing a tantrum.

"Katsuki Bakugo, calm the fuck down!" You yelled as he flipped the table over.

"Fucking make me!" He yelled back while making a mess of the whole room.

Everyone had backed away and was looking etrified of Bakugo. His eyes narrowed as he continued destroying furniture. You walked up to him and he sent an explosion at you. You dodged and continued walking to him. He sent more explosions but they were sloppy and you easily dodged them. You got close enough to him and used your quirk to make him come closer to you. You wrapped your arms tightly around his body and over his arms.

"Let go of me you bitch!" He yelled at you

"No I'm fine here." You said back calmly

"Why you MOTHER FUC-" he didn't get to finish his insults as you placed your hand over his mouth.

He continued to try and scream but your hand muffled the sound. Using your quirk, you kept his body firmly pressed against yours. Eventually he calmed down a bit but was still breathing heavily. Slowly, you removed your hand and released his arms. He looked at you again as if he wanted to say something but instead went up to his room. You heard the door slam and muffled screaming. Everyone else came back to the center of the room.

"I'm so sorry" was all you could say

"No, don't be sorry. It's not your fault." Kiri said

"Damn! You really do got balls!" Denki said impressed

You all cleaned up the room and fixed the broken furniture. When you were all done, you were really tired. You went up to bakugo's room but the door was locked.

"Go away!"

"Bakugo open the door."

"Sleep in your own room!"

You heard something else in his voice. Hos words were ment to be angry, but under it, was sadness. He wanted to be alone tonight. You tried the door one more time and when nothing happened, you walked back down the hall. You didn't want to be alone, but sleeping with one of the girls rooms just didn't appeal to you. So you walked down the hall to the room Todoroki and deku were in. You knocked on the door and in a couple seconds deku was at the door.

"Oh, hey y/n, what's wrong." He asked seeing the hurt on your face

"Oh, um, sorry deku. Bakugo doesn't want me in his room and I just really don't want to be alone." You tried to explain.

"Well, c'mon. You can stay here tonight." He offered and you gratefully nodded your head and followed him inside.

"Hey y/n." Todoroki said from the bed.

Deku went over to him and told him that you were staying with them tonight. Todoroki got up and walked over to you. He wrapped his arms around you and placed his chin on your head. He gave you an oversized T-shirt and a pair of shorts. You put them on and deku dragged you over to the bed. He placed you in the middle of him and Todoroki. You lay down facing Todoroki and burry your face in his chest. Deku wraps his arms around your waist and Todoroki wraps his arms around both of you. You fell asleep in their embrace.

Bakugo POV:

I heard the gentle movement of the locked door.

"Go away!" I shouted, not wanting to look at anyone

"Bakugo open the door." Y/n shouted from the other side.

"Sleep in your own room!" I yelled at her and was surprised at my own voice. It wasn't angry anymore, but filled with sadness. I hope she didn't hear it.

The doorknob was wiggled again but I didn't go over to open the door. I heard her retreating footsteps. I don't know what I want anymore. I got so angry at the stupid game and I don't even know why. I didn't want y/n to come in but I do. I know she must be hurt but now I am hurt. I grabbed a pillow off my bed and hugged it to my chest. Without my permission, tears started rolling down my cheeks. I loved y/n and wanted to be with her but I don't know why I am feeling like this.

Eventually I curled up on my floor and went to sleep.

This is a really bad chapter. I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a few days, I've just hadn't had any good inspiration lately. I'll try to update more often.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11.7K 317 27
Warning: mature language and eventual smut. [yn] your name [ln] last name [fn] fathers name [hc] hair color [ec] eye color [fc] favorite color Your U...
1.5M 45.7K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
845K 25.8K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
27.5K 747 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...