The Lost Ones Book 2: Welcome...

By TheStarShipUniverse

It seemed like just another ordinary day, wake up, make videos, go to sleep. Just like yesterday, right? But... More

Before you read and Recap
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 40

46 2 0
By TheStarShipUniverse

Jordan turned to Mitch. "Alright. It's just us now."

Mitch glared at him. "You're the reason I have to do this, Y'know!"

"Jerome converting back wasn't completely my fault. I won't deny I may have caused part of it but we don't know that for sure!"

"He only converted back because you attacked him. Kalaraja has no control over it! That's why his magic didn't work!"

"He interfered when I attacked Sqaishey, I did not engage him! Yes, I had no control but if I did you know I wouldn't have wished this to happen! And so you admit you talked to that demon!"

"Maybe I did! you guys weren't any help to me!" Mitch was already reloading his bow. "How can you blame me?! I just want my best friend back!"

Jerome had awoken by now. He stared at them curiously, but didn't move. He seemed confused at what was going on, there was definitely something wrong with Mitch.

"Well you weren't exactly asking for help! Tearing down your friends and making them feel terrible isn't asking for help!" He argued.

"I can't have this happen! I've always feared this, ever since I was a kid! They'll kill him! Th-they'll kill him!" The bow was aimed straight in the middle of Jordan's head.

"As long as he stays somewhat calm and passive I'm sure they will understand! We can help try to solve this Mitch! But we have to leave this place to do that!"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU DIDN'T GROW UP WITH HIM LIKE I DID!" His hands shook.

"AT LEAST I'M BEING OPTIMISTIC!"

"THERE IS NO OPTIMISM IN A PLACE LIKE THIS!" Mitch fired his bow, the arrow headed towards the others brain.

Tyler and Sqaishey watched from behind a nearby tree.

Tyler cried out at Jordan and covered Sqaishey's eyes.

Jordan eyes flashed briefly and he teleported, appearing behind Mitch and kicked his back, making him stumble forward. "Don't you know? Arrows aren't effective on endermen, Mitch." Jordan told him, seeming a little more confident with his abilities and his new found identity.

Mitch fell forward onto his hands and knees. He spun around to face Jordan, his eyes squinting. Strangely enough he had the smallest hint of a grin on his face. "Finally, one of you guys got the memo." He stood up and brushed off his jeans. "You're up against a who-knows-how-many-times Hunger Games champ, it's about time you guys actually tried to fight." He slung his bow around his torso and held an arrow in each hand.

Jordan stood his ground. "I don't want to fight you, Mitch. But I will if I have too. I won't let you hurt the others."

"But I have to kill you! There's no other way!"

"There's always another way Mitch."

"No there isn't! Who knows what he'll do to me if I disobey!"

"So you're just gonna try to kill all of us? Wow! Great plan! I wonder how Jerome will take the news that you murdered everyone else when he comes back to his senses!" Jordan replied sarcastically.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Mitch lunged at Jordan.

Jordan leapt backward and teleported out of the way and to the side. "Well?! Am I wrong?! You really think he'll be thrilled to find out his best friend murdered people?! Permanently, most likely, mind you?!"

Mitch stumbled forward and angrily turned to face Jordan. "What? We do this all the time! I'm sure you'll respawn anyways!"

"Then what's the point of killing us, huh?!"

"I have to! I have no choice! I made a deal!"

"Did he hold up his end?"

"He tried but.... JUST BE QUIET!" He charged at Jordan again, arrows at the ready.

Jordan jumped to the side in an attempt to dodge him but hissed when one arrow grazed his arm. "Fine! You really want to fight! I don't want to have to hurt you but you aren't leaving many options!"

"COME AT ME THEN!" Mitch screamed.

Jordan growled and lunged at him with the sword at the ready.

Mitch stepped back and waved his arrows in front of him. He looked shocked when he noticed Jordan's weapon.

Jerome was standing now, his eyes darting between the two, he had no idea who to trust.

Jordan swung the sword at the arrows in attempt to break them.

Mitch flung his arms back but was two slow, and one of the arrows was snapped in half in his hand. The splinters flew out and struck Mitch's hand, but he didn't care. He only pulled out another arrow.

Jordan narrowed his eyes and stood defensively with his sword.

Mitch cried out and charged at Jordan again. He had two arrows in one hand and was trying to grab Jordan's sword with the other.

Jordan grunted and teleported out of the way and behind Mitch again. "Yeah, no, I'm not letting you take this."

Mitch quickly turned. "I'm not falling to your teleportation games!" He tried to reach out and grabbed Jordan's shirt.

Jordan was caught by surprise and stumbled back, swinging the blade. "H-Hey!" He was trying not to show how dazed he was getting from teleporting.

Mitch easily dodged the blade and swung a leg at Jordan. "Getting tired now, are we?"

Jordan gasped as he felt his feet move out from underneath him and fell to the ground, but teleported a couple feet away and onto his hands and knees instead, still gripping the sword. He grunted and looked up at Mitch.

"Stop... running!" Mitch let out an exhausted sigh and walked over to Jordan. He looked down at him for a moment before forcefully pushing him back onto the ground with his foot.

Jordan hissed as his chest hit the ground. "G-Get off!"

"And why should I do that?"

Jordan hissed at him, eyes glowing and forced another teleport but stumbled and collapsed when he did. He grunted and pushed himself to his feet, swaying slightly, bracing himself. "I-I... I won't let you win..." he hissed, but was very obviously struggling to stay standing.

"That's what you say." Mitch glared at him. His eyes seemed devoid of any life, like they didn't even belong to him.

Jordan took a small step back, waiting for Mitch to come at him.

Mitch ran towards him again, arrow at the ready.

Jordan tried to blink away the blurriness in his eyes and braced himself.

Mitch grabbed Jordan by the shirt and pulled him forward.

Jordan gasped and swung the blade at him in an attempt to get free.

Mitch easily dodged the swings and continued to attack.

Jordan struggled trying to get him to let go but the more he moved, the more dizzy and sore he became. "L-Let go!" He swung the blade, his movements becoming a bit erratic as he started to panic but sluggish as he wore down.

Mitch was still holding on to Jordan's shirt and pulled him closer. "I could easily just kill you now, but is there any fun in that?" He pointed an arrow at Jordan.

Jordan hissed, the noise sounding more Enderman like than human, his eyes faintly glowing but he restrained himself as much as he could.

Mitch looked surprised but didn't move. He was still for a moment until he suddenly slashed at Jordan.

Jordan cried out in pain and tried to pull loose again, having dropped the sword in favor of his hands prying at Mitch's.

Mitch glanced at the sword before he slashed at Jordan a few more times in an attempt to weaken him further.

Jordan felt his warm blood trickling down his body and felt any strength he had left drain away with it. He weakly clung to Mitch's wrist where his hand still held onto his shirt.

Mitch's frown deepened and he pushed Jordan to the ground. He stood over the other for a second before kneeling down above him. He pinned Jordan to the dirt by his neck and raised his hand with the arrow above his head. He looked over at the sword and quickly tossed the arrow aside and switched the weapons out.

Jordan gasped in pain and struggled to breathe or try to get up.

"CUT IT OUT MITCH!" Suddenly a figure sprinted towards the two and tackled Mitch to the ground, the sword falling to the ground blade first. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.9K 111
I never thought I would be part of something like this. I never thought I would have a destiny and a purpose to pass down. Yeah, I'm normal enough, I...
29.4K 1.2K 10
❝ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴇ? ❞ Badboyhalo never hid anything from his friends. It was out of character for him to do so, actually. He never expected the past...
578K 20.1K 73
Have you ever felt like you don't belong? Like this place you're in doesn't feel right? Like you should be somewhere else entirely? This isn't right...
4.4K 113 23
Sequel: Life With Sqampy (Sorry the beginning sucks, I was 10 when I started this...it gets better I promise) ~ Emily, a girl who is deeply in love w...