Our Sensational Future

By chonisloves

It's been 15 years since Cheryl and Toni have graduated high school and their lives couldn't be better. Two y... More

cast descriptions
a typical day
the trouble with tayleigh
Bonus Chapter- i love you so much evabear
more kids?
the newest editions
meeting the girls
dead mother's daughter
the photo album
what the night brings
the wake
tantrums, tantrums, tantrums
suggestion page
the road trip
i just want this to last forever
the christmas spirit
what christmas means to me
terrible sister?
promises
tayleigh's birthday
"i'm happy i get to be a big brother"
i'm leaving
we do it as a family
wedding bells
goodbyes
characters
the last 3 years
the suprise!
the sorta siblings
"you'll never be alone"
one step closer to home
finally home
catching up- part one
catching up- part 2
taken
the rescue mission
recovery and aftermath
park day
"just simply because i love you"
never want to grow up
together
gotcha day!
a fun lil game
power outages and would you rather
gender reveal!
we can't change the past
bonding time
would you like to be adopted?
jealousy
keep the ones you love close
meet our 3 new kids
despite everything
morning routine
new characters? middle names?
disney trip pt.1
disney trip pt.2
i made an insta account for this book!
disney trip pt.3
disney insta posts pt.1
disney insta posts pt.2
waiting room
noah flynn jones
gifted
easter disaster
all about avani
"i'm the lucky one"
pre nationals
nationals day one pt. 1
important a/n
nationals day one pt. 2
nationals day two
fights and advice
cheryl's interview
adventures in babysitting
bruno the dog
grace's family tree
the big graduation
forever family
christmas oneshot
SUPRISE

we all cry sometimes

614 11 19
By chonisloves

cheryl's pov

it's been 2 months since we've gone to disney and everything is back to normal. betty is 9 months pregnant and 1 week away from her due date. the baby can be here any day now and we're honestly all so excited.

it's currently a saturday night and varchie's family is over for dinner. all of the kids were upstairs together and me, toni, veronica, and archie were all talking in the kitchen while preparing some of the food.

"we have some news." archie says out of no where. "archie i thought we weren't gonna tell them." veronica whispers. "tell us what?" i say. "um." archie mumbles. "come on. now you have to tell us." toni says. they both look at each other and nod.

"so me and archie were thinking about having another kid." veronica says. "that's amazing guys. congrats!!!" i say. "oh my god congratulations!" toni says.

"well actually we weren't going to have our own. we were thinking about adopting." archie says.

"ahhhh yes! do it!" i scream. "yes please do it! it's the best experience ever." toni says. "we are. we got in touch with a social worker and they inspected our house and everything. we've also been doing some online classes and paper work. they have a little baby girl who they think would be perfect for us." veronica says.

"awwww oh my god!" i say and go to hug both of them and so does toni. "this is incredible i can't even believe this is happening." toni says. "it feels so good to get off my chest. we haven't told anyone yet." archie says. "we're the first to know?" i ask. "yea. we were going to tell betty and jughead but betty's due date is really close and apparently she's been going crazy and jughead said she doesn't want anyone over." ronnie explains. "aw this is so special." i say.

"it is. but we haven't told any of our kids yet." archie says. "do you think they'll be happy?" toni asks. "i honestly have no idea. it can go either way." veronica sighs. "when are you going to tell them?" i ask. "we want to them soon." v says.

"we can tell them at dinner." archie says. "yea! this way all the kids find out together." toni says. "ok let's do that." veronica says. we finish getting dinner ready and now everyone is sitting at the table eating.

"we actually have some news to tell everyone." archie says. "ok what is it?" tayleigh asks. "before we say it just promise that you will keep an open mind. especially our kids." archie says. everyone either nods or says ok.

"we are thinking about having another baby." veronica says. "oh my god mom are you pregnant?" lea gasps. "um no but we wanted to adopt." ronnie says. "lea covers her mouth with her hands and starts crying. "are you happy?" archie asks. "yea i'm really happy." she says and goes over to hug her parents.

"wow this is so awesome. we're gonna have another tiny baby running around." fred says excitedly.

"no. i don't want it." viv says. "vivi your going to be a big sister!" i say excitedly. she starts crying and i can see how heartbroken veronica and archie are right now. "mija your going to love being a big sister. it's going to be so much fun i promise." veronica says. both her and archie stand up and go over to her chair.

"no! i don't want you guys." viv says and starts hitting them. "vivian do you want to have a consequence for hitting?" archie says. "i don't care! i just want my parents back!" she says and runs upstairs.

we all just sit in silence for a moment. "so that didn't go as planned." veronica says and slumps back into her chair. "did you actually expect her to be happy about that though?" fred asks. "well not really." archie says.

"don't yell at her for it. she has a right to be sad. i would be too and i wouldn't want my parents yelling at me for wanting to stay the baby of the family." evi says. we're all a little shocked by her response. ev gets out of her chair and runs upstairs.

"ok this really didn't go as planned." ronnie sighs. "i'll go talk to them." lea says and goes upstairs.

lea's pov

i walk up the stairs and into ev's room because i figured that's where they would be. sure enough they were and sitting on evi's bed.

as soon as viv sees me she runs over and i pick her up. she has tantrums a lot and cries a lot but i've never seen her this upset. she wraps her little arms around my neck and places her head on my shoulder.

"everything's going to be ok." i whisper and i can feel her breathing heavy. "i- i don't want it." she says. "i know i know." i say. "i don't wanna lose mama and daddy." she sniffles. "you won't vivi. i mean i have a little sister and they still love me so much. same with fred." i say.

"were you sad when i was going to be born?" she asks. "yea. i was actually really jealous." i admit. "really?" she asks. "yup. and now i'm so happy that you were born." i say and wipe some of her tears away. "but what about when we fight?" she asks. "you can be a pain but i still love you. and you will probably fight with our new sister sometimes but you are always going to love her." i say.

"will i still be your baby sister?" she asks. "of course you will." i say. "and i'll be fred's too?" she asks. "yes fred's too." i laugh. "good." she says and stops crying a little bit.

"am i going to get a consequence for hitting?" she asks. "probably not. i told them not to yell at you for it." ev says and honestly i forgot she was sitting here this whole time. "you did?" viv asks.

"yea. your my best friend and i didn't want you to get in trouble." evi says. viv squirms out of my arms and i put her down. "your my best friend too. and your the best." vivi says. they both giggle and give each other a hug.

"ok are you two ready to go downstairs?" i ask. "yea." ev says and grabs my hand. viv nods nervously and grabs my other hand. we walk downstairs and everyone is talking as normal. ev runs back to her seat and starts eating again. "can i sit with you?" vivi whispers to me. i nod and bring her over to my seat. she sits on my lap and stays pretty relaxed.

"are you feeling better now vivi?" aiden asks. "i'm fine." she mumbles. "can we have a hug?" my dad asks. vivi shakes her head no. "it will make you feel better." i tell her. she shakes her head again.

"how about auntie cheryl?" i ask. "oke." she says and climbs off my lap and onto cheryl's. viv snuggles into her chest and cheryl wraps her arms around her. i'm sure if vivi had to pick one of her favorite people in the world cheryl would definitely be a candidate.

"i'm done with my food." grace says. "ok do you guys want to go watch a movie or play or something?" aunt toni suggests. "yea! can we watch descendants?" grace asks. "yup sure it's on disney plus." aunt cheryl says. "yay!" grace says and goes into the living room.

"can i go too?" cora asks. "are you sure that's all you want to eat girl?" aunt toni asks. cora nods. "ok then." she says and cora follows grace into the living room. "i'm going too." tayleigh says.

"we're going to go do something in our room." angelica says. "call us if you need us." ella says and they both go upstairs. "i'm gonna go with them." i say and follow them up the stairs.

"so what do you guys want to do?" ang asks once we get into there room. "honestly anything." i say. "what happened with vivi? are you sure she's ok?" ella asks.

"i have no idea. i tried my best to calm her down and she seemed happy again until we went back downstairs. i think the idea of not being loved anymore really scares her and she thinks that having another sibling will change the way my parents love her." i say.

"well at least she didn't run out the door and down the block like ev did." ang says. "are you guys seriously gonna start fighting over whose little sister had the best meltdown?" ella laughs.

"yea this is dumb. i think viv will get over it eventually. i feel like she could just be tired right now." i say. "yea that's probably true." ang says. "don't worry she'll get better." ella says and i smile.

cheryl's pov

all the kids have left the table except brandon, liam, juniper, dagwood, and fred. also vivi whose sitting on my lap. "hey maybe you guys can tell vivi how upset you were when you guys found out you were going to have new siblings." archie suggests. "ok that's a great idea." i say and turn vivi so that she's facing all the teens.

"ok i was really upset when i found out i was getting a little sister. and i had to deal with that 6 times. by the time it got to evi i just stopped caring." brandon says.

"yea now that i have so many siblings i'm really happy but when i first found out i wasn't at all." liam says.

"i thought i was going to be a horrible big brother to cora but she says i'm the best big brother ever." dagwood says.

"having a little sister is so much fun viv. it's like having your own toy doll that you can dress up and the best part is that she can look up to you just like you look up to lea." juniper says.

"trust me vivi i was not happy when you or lea was born. but now that your here i couldn't be happier." fred says.

"see doodle? everyone felt upset when they found out they were having a younger sibling but now they all love it." archie says. "but i want to stay the baby." vivi says quietly and starts crying again. "you'll still be my baby. it's just now the loves going to be shared." veronica tries to explain.

"no i don't want your love anymore!" viv says and slides of my lap and tries to run into the other room. archie gently catches her before she can run away.

"let go of me! i hate you! i hate this family!" vivi screams. "viv..." veronica starts but before she can finish vivi rips her pearl necklace off her neck and beads start flying all over the floor.

she just stands there after realizing what she just did and sobs. i think we're all in shock right now and just speechless. all the teens go on there hands and knees and start picking up the beads.

"mommy." viv sobs and hold her arms to veronica. she picks her up and kisses her head. "shhh i know mija it's ok." ronnie says softly. they stay like that for almost 2 minutes, just in each other's arms.

"i- i don't hate you. i'm sorry." viv says. "we know you don't doodle it's ok." archie says. "what about my necklace? i broke it." she sighs. "don't worry we'll fix it." fred says and has all the beads in his hand.

"¿qué tal si te ponemos en pijama y luego se puede ver una película?" veronica says and viv smiles and nods. "yea i'm gonna need you to translate that for the ones who have no clue what you just said." archie laughs. "i suggested that we should get her pajamas on and she can join everyone else and watch a movie." ronnie says.

"ohhh that makes sense. i was so confused. i don't pay attention in spanish class." juniper says. "i'll tell the other kids to pause the movie so they can get there pajamas on too." toni says and goes into the living room.

a few hours later

it's now 12:30 am and me, toni, archie, and veronica have been sitting in the dining room talking for like 4 hours now. we didn't even realize how late it was.

"guys i'm getting a call from jughead." archie says and picks up the phone. we all just watch as his facial expressions are changing throughout the call. he finally hangs up and all of us just stare at him. "so? what happened?" ronnie asks.

"betty's in labor."

A/n: don't we all love cliffhangers ahaha

did you guys think this chapter was a little heartbreaking? i sure did :(

ok next chapter is going to be interesting and i'm adding some of your suggestions that you guys have left asking me to include certain characters into the chapters more and i promise i'm working on it guys!!!

Instas:
@Betty1Cooper

never been more excited :)
comments:
@jughead.jones- i love you and i'm so excited
@ronnie.lodge- ahhhhhh
@kevin.the.gay- omggggg yess i need to meet this baby
@cherylbombshell- i'm so excited
@tiny.topaz- can't wait to meet him
@katie.fisher- awwww yayyy

@Juniper_Cooper_Blossom

i feel like a mom posting this but i mean i have the cutest little sister ever
comments:
@dagwood_cooperblossom- swagggg
@liam_bt- idk i might have you beat on that one ahahah
@amelia.mantle- she's so cute!!
@gia.kelgarty- awww
@emily_cecelia- she's a queen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 1.8K 65
[COMPLETED] [55,000 - 60,000] Jughead and Betty argue all the time. Over the littlest things too. Jughead hated the fighting and arguing. He just wan...
419K 6.6K 46
Lou Jones, beautiful, popular and powerful girl with Serpent blood running through her veins. Rebellion big on her agenda. When her father started d...
27.4K 801 20
Cheryl is a "broken" teen, who has been through hell and back. She is accepted by her mother but picked on at school because of her father and broth...
20.1K 436 44
Betty and Jughead are both 21 years old, they got engaged almost 2 years ago and have a 3 year old boy, Jayden. Jughead is a writer and also works at...