Heart to Heart (thug book)

By TanyaGreen16

I'm not a side hoe okay if you believe me then listen to my side of the story. Everything isn't what you thin... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Characters
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Note From Me
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Character picture
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character pics
Aright
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Omg yes
Readdddddddddd
yoooo
finally
man i dont know
I met my baby willgotthejuice
I made up my mind
Whats soon to come
Theres this thing
- NEW BOOK ALERT -
YOUTUBE CHANNELπŸ™„

Chapter one

14.3K 221 29
By TanyaGreen16

Milani P.o.V

What is good I'm Milani jackson, I live in Atlanta Georgia. I got curly hair, I'm 19 years old, I live with my sister Alana she 21. She's the bisexual drug dealer around you know, she always protects me from anything. But never could tell me what she feels. My parents well they in Alabama, they had kicked my sister out cause they said what she doing is not what God made her for. That's a load of bullshit God made us all different if you don't like it, kill your self.

$morning$

My alarm rang
Beep beep

Me:soooon.

I turned it off and stretched I sat up and went to the bathroom doing my hygiene thing. I got out and found something to wear meeting my son (not actually it mean friend). I put on my crop Jean shirt with ripped blue jeans, I put my hair down and walked downstairs. My sister wasn't home probably at the trap, I texted my best friend Carolina.

Me: girl come now I'm ready.

Carol: I'm here.

Me: well dame.

I went down stairs and took the keys and stopped closed the door, I got in the car and we drove to the mall.

Carolina: girl you say them 11s coming out the colombias.

Me: yes I preorder them shit think I'm playing.

Carolina:its lit girl.

Carolina phone vibrated.

Carolina: tell me who that call me.

Me: um Darnell.

Carolina: don't answer he getting annoying, cause he wanna text bitches.

We parked in the mall parking lot, we got out and walked inside. We looked for h&m, then these group of Jawns came our way God.

Carolina: girl he so sexy.

Me: facts all of em.

Boy: wow wow beautiful hold on.

Me: what.

He was holding my hand and took me to the side.

Me: I can't be leaving my girl alone.

Boy: it's good I'm not gonna like take you away I just want to talk to you more.

Me: yeah so we talking is that enough.

Boy: nah ima need your number to keep it going.

Me: mmmm maybe give me yours.

Marquise: my name marquise number is 917-567-2167 (made up but call it see who answers ).

Me: well I'm Milani number 565-345-7890.

Marquise: cool ima text you Ight better answer.

Me: IGHT.

I walked away.

Carolina: girl he is fresh and cute.

Me: yeah don't go crazy.

Carolina: hey he wants this chocolate.

Me: whatever.

Carolina: so what about Mr. Sexy you was talking to.

Me: girl I just met him.

Carolina: he seems into you though.

Me: so did Andrew, Mike, Rafael, and Gordon.

Carolina: hey they where Sexy.

We laughed and went to h&m, forever 21, all the nice stores and left. When I got home I got a text.

Marquise: hey .

Me:hey .

Marquise: so wyd besides thinking about me .

Me: wow really um I'm laying down.

Marquise: so here a question.

Me: okay.

Marquise: so would you like to go on a date with me.

Me: mmmm let me think eh.

Marquise: quit playing.

Me:aright I will.

Marquise: cool ima pick you up tommorow send me yo address ight.

Me: k.

So I sent him my address, we continued to talk all night till we finally said good night. I could sleep I sat up thinking about him.

Marquise P.o.V

That girl she just amazes me like because of her I can't even sleep son like dame. She got me fucked up. I went to my sister room and saw her sleeping with her phone again, she 15 her names Maxine. She be giving me headaches like dame. I left the room and went to my room, I watched tv till I knocked. So my full name is Marquise Antoine Cole but people call me MAC get it. I'm 20 years old, killing the drug dealing game for while now, truth be told I have a kid named Jacob yup baby momma issue. Do I want Milani to know, hell no she doesn't have to know really.

Carolina P.o.V

I'm Carolina peters, they call me apples. I'm 19 years old, am I cuffed its complicated I can't just leave him you know it's hard. Do I have siblings eh yes, his names James he is in a whole different world from mind. He's been in jail for 3 year got out now, but still makes mula.

Milani P.o.V

I woke up made early why I don't even know, I sat up and stretched. I brushed my teeth and went down stairs real quick cause I smelled weed, like my sister dont usually smoke weed. Then he was sitting right their, my Ex Randy I swear I left his ass but he found me. I stood their like I saw a ghost, I was just shocked.

Alana: dame um I didn't think you would wake up yet.

I folded my arms.

Me:............( still looking at randy).

Randy: I guess she wants to talk bout something.

Me: I don't need to talk you just need to get out.

Alana: um he can't hes with me.

Me: tuh idc he gots to go.

Alana: you not getting it, where together.

Me: bitch what.

Alana: look I understand you can't handle a full time drug dealer like himself but I can I hope you understand.

She puts her hands on my shoulder.

Me: are you fucking kidding me right now like really bitch.

Alana: you never understand.

Randy: I thinks it's best I go.

Me: yeah leave don't come back.

Alana: stay you not leaving.

Me: you are so fucking ridiculous, I hope you burn and rotten till you bleed both of you.

I stormed upstairs.

This bitch playing games like no bitch no, I tried mad hard to get rid of him.

$3:40 pm$

I started to get dressed, I put my hair down and curly. I put on my Jordans and saw him sitting in his car playing with his phone.

I knocked on the window.

Marquise:come on in what u doing.

Me: um be a gentleman.

Marquise:......

That nigga started the engine,  I turned my back and walked right in front my house. He hopped out the car and grabbed my waist.

Marquise: you of dem girls.

Me : yes yes I am.

He opened the door for me,  I stepped in and we started driving. We drove passed this cemetery.

Me: stop the car.

Marquise: you good.

I got out and walked to the grave yard. I stood their and sat down.

Marquise: why you looking at the victims of the mass murder shot out.

Me: cause that's my boyfriend, cousin, and old best friend.

He sat down.

Marquise: I'm sorry.

Me: I was in a Colma for 5 months cause of what happened I could have died.

Marquise: but you didn't I think you a gift. Me: I was supposed to runaway with him to a far place that's nice to chill but this happened.

Marquise: look I'll protect you okay you protect me.

He put his arm around me as I cried on his chest.

------------—------------------------------------------------------

Vote comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1K 23
the way he did me.. lame as fuck!
19.3K 705 21
All these hoes want to be me and these niggas want me or should I rephrase that? I'm just that bitch, so of course they envy.
I plead the 5th By lisa

General Fiction

186 41 40
The day my father died, my whole life changed, it was that day that I decided to fight for the little guys. To seek my own justice and make a differe...