My Unrequited Love

By Asterial_melina

More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN🦋
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
URGENT (NEED YOUR OPINION)
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
NEW STORY
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER, ONE

TWENTY SIX

12.9K 701 230
By Asterial_melina

Meri Mohabbat Bhi Ajeeb Thi
Mera Faiz Bhi Tha Kamaal Par

Kabhi Sab Kuch Mila Bina Talab Kabhi Kuch Na Mila Sawaal Par....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The whole trip Maria ignored Mustafa and sticked to Murat as much as she could knowing he won't come near if Murat is with her. She was relieved he didn't tried coming closer but he did gazed at her. She found his gaze similar to those of her's four years ago. But wasn't he too late ? He was and now she didn't have the courage to go back and hand over herself to him. It would mean surrender. It would mean she was nothing, her feelings were nothing and she wasn't ready for that. Yes, her heart still belonged to him but she wasn't a fool to happily run back in his arms. It would never happen. She won't allow it.

So, the trip was finally over and now they were on their way back to Delhi.
Mustafa was driving the car, Murat sitting at front with him, whereas the other three were sitting at back. Maria was sitting in the middle to stop Aamina and Osama who were fighting with each other troubling her who was already in pain.

"Please don't fight guys... I beg you two to stop and have mercy on my ears which will start bleeding if you don't stop."

Maria helplessly turned to looked towards both of them, pleading them to stop thier bickering.

"She was the one who started everything, not me. Ask her to apologise and I will stop."

Osama said glaring at Aamina who rolled her eyes when he demanded an apology.

"Awee... I should apologize to you, baby Osama... Not gonna happen...EVERR"

She screamed to which Maria winced, covering her ears hearing her shrill voice. She was irritated and Murat knew it was a matter of few seconds when she'll loose all the patience within her.

"How dare you call me baby ? HOW DARE YOU!!!"

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...."

Maria's voice boomed inside the whole car. Aamina and Osama were quick to shut their mouths and look at Maria who was red with anger. Mustafa knew what was about to come and Murat was eagerly waiting for the showdown.

"Agar ab yaha koi aur bakwas hui to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.... Hadd ho gayi...Even my headache increased."

Glaring at both of them she rubbed her throbbing temples and took a long breath to control her anger.

"Par meri koi galti nahi..."

Osama was brave enough to argue when she shouted, shutting him up and asked him to sit at the front to avoid himself by involving in any fight with Aamina.

"ENOUGH!!! You go and sit at front and Murat you come and sit with me at the back. My head hurts and I really need to sleep."

She commanded and Osama sighed agreeing with her. Mustafa stopped the car and all three men got out. Osama sat at Murat's seat but before Murat could go and sit beside Maria, Mustafa stopped him asking him to drive the car saying he was feeling tired and needed some rest.

"But..."

"I am really tired Murat. Please, let me sit at the back."

He was tired but at the same time he wanted to sit at the back with her knowing she she won't even see his face after reaching home.

"Osama will drive and you can sit at his seat."

Murat smartly answered not wanting him to sit beside his dove at all.

"If you want all of us to die then go ahead. We are surrounded with hills and I can't ask him to drive knowing how much of a good driver he is."

Mustafa was right Osama just started driving two months back and it would put all of their lives in danger if he would be given the responsibility to drive them out of hills.

"Okay."

Murat give up, agreeing to drive and sat at the driver's seat ready to start the car. Maria didn't saw their exchange as she was busy rubbing her throbbing temples with closed eyes, and sensed Mustafa when his strong perfume hit her nostrils, seeing him sitting beside her.

"What are you doing here ?"

She hissed, her eyes blazing with anger. No one was able to hear her due to song which was played by Osama.

"You look more beautiful when you are angry."

He smiled pulling her cheeks softly which were red due to anger, earning himself another glare from her.

"Why are you here ?"

Crossing her arms over her chest she again asked, cold eyes piercing his brown ones.

"I am tired and need rest that's why I am here."

Giving her another sweet smile he stopped himself from laughing looking at her face which looked annoyed, infact very annoyed. He wanted to kiss her red puffed cheeks and melt down her anger but knew well how she will throw a fit if he does so.

Ignoring his over sweet smile she turned fully towards Aamina who was busy typing on her phone and tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

"Can you please exchange seats with me ?"

Mustafa got alarmed hearing her plans. Glancing at Aamina he gestured her silently to say NO.

"I am sorry but I have motion sickness so I need window seat."

Aamina felt bad for lying but she couldn't say no to her brother. He had suffered so much without her and if sitting beside her made him happy she won't take his happiness from him. She herself wanted them both together, and would do anything to unite them.

Mustafa heaved a sigh of relief when Aamina said no to Maria, thanking her with his bright smile. On the other hand Maria sulked but kept quiet nonetheless. She was getting annoyed with his presence beside her. Their hands and thighs were touching, making her feel uncomfortable with his closeness. And then she remembered his kiss; his haram kiss.
She was getting annoyed with the passing moments seeing him sitting beside her.

"Tumhe main bhool jaunga ye batein dil mein na lana, kabhi main yaad aau to chale aana, chale aana....."

Mustafa sang along with the main lead looking at her, making her go all red in anger. She knew he was singing to rile her up. He knew it was one of her favourite songs and she often used to sing it. And now he was the one singing the same song, testing her patience which was hanging on a loose thin thread.

"Tumhara tha rahega bhi, kare kya dil hai deewana. Kabhi main yaad aau to chale aana..."

"Stop irritating me."

She gritted her teeth looking towards him, inhaling deep breaths to calm herself down.

"I am not irritating you, love. I am only expressing my feelings and there's nothing wrong in it."

He genuinely smiled at her, his eyes wandering over her drug like plump pink lips which he tasted yesterday making him want to steal more kisses from her.

Groaning lightly she leaned more towards Aamina to create distance between them which was not helpful at all but it still calmed her little for getting away from him even if it was two inches.

"Bhale doori rahe jitni nigaahon se nigaahon ki, magar khwabon ki duniya mein milunga tumse rozana....Kabhi main yaad aau to chale aana."

She again heard his voice but this time he also held her hands which were freezing, hiding under the shawl which was wrapped around her, preventing her from the cold weather outside. She got startled when he held her hands and surprisingly his hands were warm unlike hers which were freezing.

"Leave my hand."

But instead of leaving her hands he held them more firmly, the warmth of his hands seeping inside her cold ones. She tired her best to get her hands out of his hold and was successful to free her one hand but wasn't able to free the other one.

"LEAVE IT."

Gritting her teeth she again tried to get her hand out of his hold but his grip was strong, very strong and it was getting on her nerves.

"Nope. I like how your hand fit perfectly with mine."

He spoke interlocking their hands and gave her a gentle squeeze holding her hand tight enough to not let it go from his strong hold.

"Okay... Now you alone will be responsible for what happens next."

An evil idea crossed her mind, making her smirk at him who was amused and waited for her next step.
After few seconds she slipped her free hand inside the shawl where he was holding her hand, digging her nails tightly on his wrist so that he'll leave her.

"You really think these innocent hands could injure me ? Even if you do I'll not leave your hand till our journey is not over."

He was smiling, challenging her make him leave her hand, making her more irritated than she already was. She applied all her force to scratch his hand but not even for a second his hold on her hand eased. She could feel wetness of his blood on her hand but he didn't even winced when she was inflicting pain upon him.

Itni zaalim tum kabse ho gayi Maria. Leave his hand. You are not like this. Stop your cruelty.

At last she gave up. Taking a deep breath she retreated her hand back, seeing him smile in victory. Not wanting to see his face she closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep with their hands intertwined together on her lap.

Finally after a long journey they reached Delhi. Maria was the happiest one and prayed to reach Ahwaan villa as soon as possible so that Mustafa who was still holding her hand, would leave it.

"We have reached."

She tried snatching her hand from his hold but he wasn't loosening his hold.

"I can see that."

He knew what she was talking about but decided to play dumb so that he would be able to hear her voice more, knowing her ignoring strategy well.

Aamina was getting married within few days and the time was running out quickly. He also knew what he was about to do will anger her to no limits but he wasn't ready to let her go. Those years were hell without her and now when she was here with him, he would do anything to make her stay home.

"Ughhh.... Leave my hand. I will kill you if someone sees my hand in yours."

She threatened, her eyes throwing daggers at him who was amused to see her threaten him. He chuckled softly and left her hand.

Getting out she turned to close the door of the car when suddenly she heard him whisper in her ear, he was close so close that she could feel heat radiating off his body.

"Next time I'll hold your hand with all my rights so that you won't feel scared of people looking at our intertwined hands."

Kissing the back of her earlobe softly he left her mind in haze, her legs jelly with their sudden encounter.

"HOW DARE....YOU ?"

By the time she herself to push him he was already gone, only his scent lingering in the air. Stomping on her feet she too went inside the villa.

Everyone was sitting on the dinning table having breakfast. He too was sitting on his seat laughing with everyone behaving as if nothing happened. Feeling someone's gaze on himself he turned and saw her irritated expressions.

Giving her a mischievous smile with his signature wink, he turned towards his food, her eyes widening seeing his fearless audacity.

Besharam kahi ke....

Ignoring everyone she walked towards the stairs but stopped with dado's voice

"Where are you going, doll ? Have your breakfast."

Going towards dado she kissed her cheeks, and replied

"I am not hungry dado...you guys continue and I'll go and rest."

"Your loss... Dad specially ordered the cook to make your favorite breakfast."

Osama smirked showing her favorite chocolate pancake and ate it licking the remaining Nutella on his fork and moaned with delight with it's taste. Then he again cut a piece of pancake with the same fork and offered it to Maria.

"Hmmm...have some...they are so gooddd..."

"Ewww.....keep that nasty fork of yours away from me."

She made a disgusting face at him to which he laughed loudly and continued his breakfast poking his tongue at her.

Turning around she was about to leave when Murat held her hand. She raised her eyebrows in question

"Have your breakfast, Dove."

"I am not hungry Murat."

She gave him an assuring smile but he was not fazed and glared at her, when suddenly her stomach growled, turning her face red in embarrassment whereas everyone laughed hearing it.

"Your little tummy is hungry. So, sit down quietly and have your breakfast."

He smiled, poking his finger lightly on her stomach, earning himself a playful smack on his hand from her. Holding her hand he made her sit between Osama and himself and served her breakfast. Mustafa who was seeing everything was burning in jealousy seeing Murat close to her. He wanted to beat him for touching her. She was his, not Murat's. He was behaving like a caring husband which was not liked by him at all.

"Here, your mango juice."

Murat smiled serving her mango juice when Mustafa interrupted him

"She prefers orange juice instead of mango juice in the mornings."

Mustafa offered his glass of juice to her smiling at her. His action was noticed by everyone, especially dado who saw his eyes filled with love for Maria.

"My habits changed and now I prefer mango juice only. Thanks."

But no thanks.

She replied denying the glass of Orange juice he was holding for her, taking the glass of mango juice from Murat smiling at him and gulped it down in one breath all the while looking at Mustafa challenging him with a smirk on her face, feeling good for rejecting him on his face.

Mustafa did felt rejected with her behavior but concealed his emotions with a smile, and sat quietly on his seat.

You are getting what you reaped, Mustafa. She is not at fault. It's you who should be blamed not her.

His heart and mind both mocked him making him feel guilty again for the past.

"Bhaai... What happened to your hand ? It's bleeding so much."

Osama gasped pointing towards his hand noticing it was bleeding.

"It's nothing serious, Osama. Just a few scratches given by a wild cat."

He smiled making Maria gasp unbelievably for calling her a wild cat. She wanted to give him a befitting reply but controlled herself and kept quiet.

Leave it. He is not worth your words. Just ignore him like he doesn't exist.

"But do get it treated beta, otherwise it would get infected."

Spoke dado getting tensed seeing his wound.

"Ji dado."

He nodded and carried on with his breakfast. Quietly everyone finished their breakfast and left left for their rooms when he stopped his father and dado and asked them to accompany him to the study room.

"I want to say something, I know I am being abrupt but I can't hide my feelings inside myself now. Abba you wanted me settle down again but I declined everytime you asked me to. It was because I love someone. I was in love with her for years and now seeing her going away from me, breaks my heart. I don't want to loose her...."

"Will you stop your rambling and tell me who she is ?"

His father stopped him in the middle eager to know who the girl was. He was happy for his son but didn't knew the bomb his son was about to blast on him.

"M-maria... I love her and want to get married with her."

He answered, shocking his father. Dado smiled, her suspicions getting confirmed about what she saw on the dinning table was indeed true.

"What did you say ? Dare you say that again and I will kill you."

His father growled glaring, daring him to speak further and face his wrath.

"I never said anything wrong Abba. I love her and want to marry her. Make her my wife."

Looking inside his father's eyes fearlessly, he again confessed his love, earning himself a slap from his father. Both of the men look mad one was fighting for his love, the other one for his daughter.

"You won't marry her."

Aaqib Ahwaan announced, more like declared his decision.

"But why Abba ? I love her."

Mustafa was feeling helpless seeing his father behaving like a stubborn man.

"Because you were already married and have a kid of your own and as her father I don't want my girl to get married to man who was already married. She won't be Asmara's replacement. I won't allow that. I want a man who will cherish her, who will love her, care for her. I am sorry but this time I won't support you. You wanted to marry Asmara and you did but not my daughter. Choose another girl for yourself but not her."

His father was very stern with his words, making him feel irritated.

"Aapne hi to kaha hai Abba ke main koi aur ladki choose kar sakta hu, phir wo kyu nahi ?"

He didn't knew convincing his father would be so hard. It was like he had decided about it and he wasn't even faltering from his decision, making him feel so helpless and weak.

"Because she not every other girl. She is my daughter and she is too precious for me, more than you or anyone else."

Aaqib Ahwaan loved her too much and that's why he wanted best for his brother's daughter and that's why he rejected his own son for her happiness. He wanted her to have a happy life so that he could rest in peace.

"I love her Abba and I promise I'll care for her and cherish her all my life. She is the girl who has my heart for years and I won't be able to replace her with anyone. If not her, then no one else. I can't live without her. I need her with me, by my side forever. Please give me a chance Abba, you won't regret it."

He pleaded his father with tears in his eyes. The mere thought of her going away from him again, feared him, sending chills down his body.

"Why are you being stone hearted Aaqib ? Can't you see he loves her ?
I have always told you to get them married. I always knew that there was something more than friendship between them but no, you never heard me and did whatever you pleased but this time I won't let history repeat itself. They are made for each other."

Dado's heart melted seeing her grandson struggle and scolded her son taking, her Mustafa's side and smiled at him, assuring him that he has her with him.

"I'll not say anything Ammi only if my daughter agrees to get married with him. And if I hear anyone pressurising her then I'll not leave that person. He has to face my wrath."

Giving him a warning his father agreed to ask her about it and walked towards the door to leave but turned back again remembering something

"I myself will talk with her before Aamina's wedding and will call you both to hear her answer."

He left giving a last glaring look to his son.

"Don't worry everything will be alright."

Patting his shoulder dado too left, leaving him to ponder about what future had in store for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salam everyone,

How was the chapter ?

Anyone who's here to degrade Mustafa or Maria is free to do so. I won't speak a word because I DON'T CARE. It's my book and I'll do what I please. So many times I have asked you all not to judge anyone before the end but some of you won't listen and go on and on.

I respect every of your opinion even the one's who are criticizing the characters but there's a proper and a more polite way to criticize someone which some of you all don't know. So, I am telling those bunch of people that I am not going to reply you or take you seriously at all. You are free to read or leave the book as you please.

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 3.7K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
212K 13.4K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
47.9K 2.1K 23
Mujh sy shadi karogi tum."( you'll marry me.) He proposed to her in a serious tone. "That's not fair Arham bhai!" She whined. "It's Arham for you!" H...
535K 21.5K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...