Groovy Baby ~That 70s show St...

By kittycat2e

Lana Forman the twin sister of Eric Forman has always been a trouble maker. She her dad's and her mother's ab... More

The Gang
Ephigraph
Prologue
One {1976}
Two
Three
Four
Five
six
Seven
eight
Nine
Ten
eleven
1977
twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Seventeen
nineteen
twenty
Twenty-one
twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
twenty-Five
twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
1978
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-Five

Eighteen

7.1K 167 22
By kittycat2e

Garage Sale & Brownies

The whole gang was in the basement. In the spots they usually sat in with the exception of Lana who was on Hyde's lap.

"Michael, I want you to take me to the movies" Jackie instructed 

"I'm way ahead of you," Kelso exclaimed, "2:00, Smokey and the Bandit!"

"No, I already told you I don't want to see that again. I don't like the south" Jackie complained.

"Don't you want to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader" Lana asked confused. Jackie just shrugged and turned back to Kelso.

"Want to go see The Goodbye Girl?" Donna suggested to Eric

"Well I would but it has two major flaws, no smokey and no bandit." Eric said high-fifing Kelso.

"Yeah plus isn't The Goodbye Girl a chick-flick?" Kelso asked.

"You moron," Hyde scoffed.

"Girls like to make out during chick-flicks." Lana said rolling her eyes as she flipped the page in the comic Hyde was reading.

"Well then I'm in!" Kelso changed his mind.

"Me too. I'll come and watch" Fez grinned.

Everyone was creeped out and looked at Fez with concern.

Kitty and Red came through the basement door. "Ok. T-minus 1 hour until the garage sale! Oh I feel an astronaut! Oh Red! Remember how bad Eric wanted these roller-skates?"

"Yeah until Lana pushed me off" Eric mumbled.

"Not my fault you had small feet and I could fit in them" Lana laughed.

"Yeah, you wasted a lot of my money son," Red said.

"Yeah, me and my damn childhood," Eric nodded.

"Oh... and here are all of Lana's awards and trophies. here's a first place for a writing contest, here's a first place for the science fair, and another first place for a cheer completion..." Kitty began to list off as she pulled more stuff out of the box.

Lana got up and closed the box, "I think they get it mom". She walked back over to Hyde and He pulled her into his lap again.

"You have been making me look bad from the start uh?" Eric said. Lana hated when her parents bragged about her especially in front of Eric.

"You know Mrs. Forman, I feel real bad. You let me stay here and Everything. I wish I had something to contribute to the garage sale" Hyde said.

"Oh steven, Your loving smile is contribution enough!" Kitty said pinching his cheek while Lana pinched the other to mess with him.

"No it's not. You can start by letting go of my daughter!" Red scolded, Lana quickly got off and sat on the armrest of the couch. "And then, run this upstairs," Red said throwing a box at him.

Hyde threw the box at Kelso, "You heard him Kelso, move it!"

"Hey dad, Donna and I were going to go see The Goodbye Girl," Eric told their father.

"Yeah well I'm sure it's a great movie, Eric. But you're gonna be helping with the garage sale. It's important," Red said.

"Oh right we're having a garage sale because you lost your jo- I mean because of all the clutter" Eric changed mid sentence because of Lana's death glare at him.

"The gravy train has made its last stop" Red said.

"Okay there was a gravy train?" Eric asked stupidly.

"Yup and you missed it little bro" Lana snarked sarcastically. Red smiled at the girl.

"Oh Steven I have a great idea. You could sell lemonade!" Kitty offered.

Hyde cringed, "Mrs. Forman, I've thrown rocks at kids wit lemonade stands, and lord knows I hate a hypocrite"

"You could have a bake sale! Lana could help you" Kitty suggested.

"Great idea mom! I think we should use your brownie recipe! They're so good" Lana smiled looking at Hyde so he would understand what she was hinting at.

"Yes! we could make brownies, because people love brownies." Hyde said with a smirk on his face.

"No they don't," Eric said realizing what they were talking about.

"Oh, they love our brownies" Hyde said.

🌸🌸🌸

"Oh Steven, you are such a joy to have around the house!" Kitty beamed at Hyde as Lana took another tray of brownies out of the oven. "I can't believe your mother abandoned you!"

"Too soon mamma" Lana said shaking her head.

"Sorry," Kitty nervously laughed as she walked out of the room.

"Boy I sure do like brownies," Kelso said, "you know what's got two thumbs and really likes brownies? This guy!" he grinned pointing his thumbs at himself.

Lana just rolled her as and laughed a little at the boy before helping Hyde pour the brownies in the pan.

"Hyde! Lana!" Yelled Eric, "I'm asking you not to make these brownies. I mean mom and Dad- are way too fat!" Eric said as Kitty walked through the door.

"Nice cover" Lana said.

"You know what Eric, you just leave them alone. This is how they contribute to out garage sale. And! I happen to know they put a special ingredient in these brownies!" Kitty smiled.

"I told them not to!" Eric yelled

"Special ingredient?" Hyde nervously.

"Love!" Lana said as if it were obvious.

"Yes! Love!" Kitty said hugging Lana and Hyde

"Oh Yeah there's a whole big bag of love in there" Hyde smirked.

"Mom!"  Laurie said coming into the kitchen from the garage sale, "Crazy Helen from across the street is switching price tags and Dad said he's gonna kick her in the keister," 

"Oh no he'll do it too" Kitty rushed out to calm Red down

"Hi Kelso", Laurie smiled walking over, all of a sudden she dips her fingers in the batter, "oh look its chocolate batter"

"Laurie!" Lana said trying to reach the bowl but Hyde was in the way.

"I sure do wish I could finish all this chocolate batter on my finger" Laurie said wiggling her finger in front of Kelso's face. "guess I can bye" she smiled after sucking the chocolate off of her finger, before waling away.

"Man I was so close" Kelso yelled

"God you guys can't make special brownies in our kitchen" Eric said smacking Hyde and Lana in the arm.

"Eric it's fine! Besides I kinda like sneaking around behind mom and dad. I feel bad" Lana said as she bounced up and down.

"Ok so no more sugar for her" Hyde smiled taking the bowl away from her.

" Come I'm serious" Eric whined

"Look Forman relax man okay yeah I am making special brownies but I am also making regular brownies for the straight folks" Hyde said.

"Otherwise known as losers" Lana added.

"Yeah someday in gonna own a restaurant and everything is gonna be special and then when people ask me and they say "hey Kelso what's the special" I'm gonna say everything!" Kelso said excitedly.

"Follow your dreams buddy" Lana said dipping her finger into the batter.

🌸🌸🌸

In the Forman Driveway the garage sale was busy. Lana was running around restocking tables and help out the people. And Hyde was busy with the brownies.

"Daddy? Can I please go see The Goodbye Girl with Donna and Jackie?" Lana begged her dad.

"Fine, but you have to pay for your own ticket sweetheart" Red said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you!" Lana said before walking over to Hyde.

"I'm going to the movies with Donna and Jackie" She said grabbing his jacket because she was too lazy to go upstairs and get hers.

"Here" Hyde said handing her some cash from the brownie sales.

"No I'm fine I have my own-" Lana started to say.

"Just take it" Hyde said rolling his eyes.

Lana sighed and took the money from him. "Thanks," she said giving him a kiss on the cheek, "I'll bring back change"

Lana walked over to the girls, "Ready to go?"

"How come you get to go" Eric whined.

"Cause I'm the favorite" Lana smirked before walking away.

"Well I guess this is goodbye, girl." Fez joked

"Fez you're so funny" Lana laughed

🌸🌸🌸

At the movie theater, Lana is in between Donna and Fez is holding the popcorn. Lana was so into the movie she didn't realize that Fez had moved closer to her until he was in her face.

Then all of a sudden, Fez leaned in and kissed her. It took her a moment to register what was happening. She actually started kissing him back. Then she suddenly realized and pushed Fez off of her.

"What the hell Fez?" Lana said in a loud whisper.

"oh my god!" Donne gasped.

Lana quickly got her stuff and ran out of the theatre

🌸🌸🌸

Lana slammed the down shut behind her as she walked into the basement, she still wasn't fully aware of how the kiss happen. She was still bright red from the incident. 

"Was the movie that bad?" Eric asked.

Lana just sat down on the lawn chair and didn't say anything.

"Lana!"  Eric yelled. 

"Huh?" Lana asked now hearing him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine." Lana nodded looking at the ground

"Forman's this doesn't make any sense I am out of brownies but I should have more money" Hyde said recounting his money, "It's like I lost an entire tray of brownies."

"What kinda brownies!" Lana and Eric said at the same time.

"They were special brownies" Hyde said biting his lip.

"Where was the last place you had them?" Eric asked. 

"I left them in the oven" Lana exclaimed suddenly remembering she didn't take the last tray out.

"In our mother's oven?" Eric yelled

The three teens ran upstairs and into the kitchen. 

"Oh now see Steven your brownies they were a big hit!" Kitty giggled pointing to the tray of half eaten brownies. Lana was frozen in shock when she saw not only her parents but the Pinciottis too.

🌸🌸🌸

In the basement , Jackie had dragged Lana to talk because apparently it was a life or death thing. 

"I don't know why he'd kiss me! We're just friends and he has always had a thing for Jackie!" Lana yelled quietly.

"It's probably because you give him nicknames, laugh at his jokes, and tell him it's okay he doesn't have a girlfriend" Donna suggested

"I was being a good friend" Lana insisted.

"And besides he knows I'm out of his league," Jackie said.

"How was it?" Jackie asked.

"Not terrible" Lana shrugged.

"How not terrible?" Donna pressed

"It was probably one of the better kisses of my life" Lana said, "You when he talks and he rolls his Rs. Well thats basiclly what he did in my mouth"

"Really? That actually sounds kinda cool." Donna grinned

"Wait so who was the best?" Jackie asked, 

"Was it Luke?" Donna asked

"No definitely not him" Lana said shaking her head.

"What about Carson shepard?" Jackie asked. Lana had pretty much forgotten about her kiss with Carson.

"When did you kiss Carson?" Donna asked confused.

"At prom. And I think Carson might be a better kisser than Fez. But he's wan't the best" Lana laughed.

"Wait didn't you also kiss Hyde? Was Hyde the best kisser?" Jackie asked

Before Lana could answer the boys walked down the steps into basement.

"What are you guys talking about?" Hyde asked

"Nothing" Lana said but Jackie ignored her.

"Fez kissed Lana" Jackie said.

"Fez kissed you?" Eric and Hyde asked confused. 

"But, she said it wasn't her best kiss. And she said it was Carson or Luke so now we're trying to figure out who it was-" Jackie ranted but Lana threw a pillow at her to get her to shut up.

"I hate you" Lana said glaring at jackie

"Okay we have bigger problems right now. Dad old the car because he's all hopped up on your special brownies!" Eric yelled

"Well-" Lana started.

"Exactly, you didn't," Eric said, "You are supposed to be so smart Lana. What were you think?"

"We were just-" Lana tired again

"Yeah that's it right that's the problem you weren't thinking now our folks are fried and I got no car." Eric said

"Wait minute, brownies your mom and dad are..." Jackie started laughing

"Eric can you roll your Rs?" Donna asked suddenly 

"What?" Eric asked confused, "That's not important right now. What's important is the fact that you two dance with Mary Jane you get your toes stepped on.  Consequences my friend yeah consequences now my cars gone and reds high as a kite."

Donna started to laugh," Red's hit as a kite?"

"Okay miss smart mouth shut it" Lana snapped at Donna.

Just then Red came down the stairs with a huge goofy smile," I remembered who I sold the car too"

"Who?" Lana asked nervously 

"I don't know but I remembered!"

"No! come one daddy Think." Lana pleaded

"Wait, maybe his name is on that check he gave me" Red thought aloud

" Yeah maybe it is" Hyde nodded as Eric and him followed Red upstairs 

Donna Starts laughing at the situation again.

"Your parents had the brownies too." Lana said. Donna runs upstairs, knocking her chair over in the process. 

"So... who was your best kiss?" Jackie asked again

"Jackie please I don't want to talk about this" Lana groaned running her hand through her hair.

"Please I won't tell a soul! We're fiends!" Jackie begged.

Lana sighed, "Ok but you can't tell any one. Promise?"

"Promise" Jackie said, "Now spill"

"Okay, so my best kiss was Hyde." Lana said before walking upstairs to help her brother to their dad.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana was laying down on her bed. She had help her self to a brownie and now everything was much more interesting

Hyde and Eric manage to get the cruiser back and even ice cream. Lana already put kitty to bed and was happy she was sleeping it off.

There was a quiet knock at her door. Lana groan and got up to open the door. "Momma please just go to bed- " Lana started but she stopped when she realized it was her curly haired friend.

"We got the car back," Hyde said.

"Good" Lana said walking back over to her bed. Hyde walked in and shut the door.

 He began to rock on his heels, "so...you kissed Fez?" 

Lana laughed, "he kissed me"

"But he wasn't the best kiss?" He asked sitting on top of her desk.

"He was defiantly up there but not the best" Lana said. She was laying down on her bed. Her hair fanned out across the pillows

"Was it disco boy?" he asked.

Lana just shook her head, "No he was probably the worst one. He kissed like a fish"

"Okay so if it wasn't him or Fez. There who else could it be?" Hyde asked with a cocky smirk.

"What about Carson? I kissed him too" Lana smirked back.

"I saw that kiss, and I know for a fact that wasn't the best" He said rolling his eyes, "so who was it?"

"I don't remember I guess" Lana shrugged

Hyde smirked and moved over to the bed and moved on top of Lana. His lips were hovering over hers. "Allow me to refresh your memory" he whispered..

"Just shut up and kiss me" Lana said before pulling his face to hers 

They kissed for a few moments before Lana decided to trying rolling her Rs.

Hyde pulled away, he had an impressed smirk on his face, "Woah"

Lana smirked and pulled Hyde back down and kissed again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 907 42
"Life has been better since I've been loving you." Aubrey Rose was just a girl living in Point Place Wisconsin. The seventies are going to change her...
88.7K 2.2K 55
ever forman was not cool and she knew it, she never tried to be cool, she only ever wanted to be who she was, a kinda sweet, kinda bitchy stoner. she...
144K 3.2K 58
When Danielle Pierce meets her dad, Leo, he introduces her to his social group, meaning Eric Forman and his friends. She soon becomes best friends wi...
2.5K 56 12
They both had their hearts broken but that doesn't mean neither we're willing to give up on love. Not yet anyways. Follow the story of Eric and Jacki...