The Unbreakable (Ghost #3)

By Grimmy27

After an eventful year, Lia and Blake go back to college, eager to get away from everything. But they're not... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Bonus Chapter - Christmas Pt. 1
Bonus Chapter - Christmas Pt. 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 11

4.4K 168 12
By Grimmy27

Lia

It's already morning when the party ends. Almost everyone is wasted. The guys that are still awake can't even talk normally anymore, their words come out broken and incomprehensible. The other's are passed out in the booths.

Even Blake is drunk. Thank god he's a cuddly drunk and not aggressive one. I would have to knock him out to keep him out of trouble.

I'm currently sitting on Blake's lap and he's peppering kisses all over my neck and bare shoulder before nuzzling his face in my hair. "My kitten." He keeps repeating this in my ear as his hands wander around my body.

"Kitten? What kitten?" Evan slurs, glancing around the club.

"My kitten. Fuck off." Blake grumbles, tightening his hold on me.

I notice David laugh quietly at the scene in front of him, sipping on his beer. He hasn't drunk anything else for the whole night.

"How are we supposed to get them all home? – he sighs, worriedly watching his teammates – They won't even make it outside on their own legs." He scowls when James's head falls onto his shoulder as he snuggles into his captain.

"I can drop them off, I'm sober. But I'll need help with getting them to their rooms." I offer, ignoring Blake's drunken mumbles.

"You'd do that? But there's so many of them. It would take hours to go back and forth so many times." David frowns, sighing deeply.

"Hmm, you may be right. – I bite my lip in thought – Give me a moment. I'll be right back." I try to get off Blake's lap, only to get squeezed by him. "Okay, it might take longer than a moment." I grumble, carefully detangling myself from Cakey's arms. He whines adorably, reaching out to me when I finally succeed in getting away.

"Kitten." He pouts. Oh god, he's so cute!!!

"I'll be back soon, okay? – I lean into his ear – If you're good, I'll give you a reward." I promise, kissing his cheek, then go towards the bar, not missing Blake's groan and David's laughter.

"Hey, girl. – the bartender, Tony, grins at me – Whatcha need?"

"I need to talk to Brute and Vegas. Can you get them?" I request, getting only a nod in response before he walks away, telling me to wait.

"Hey, Lia. What's up? Did you break something again?" Vegas laughs as he leans against the bar beside me.

"No, no. I didn't break anything. I need a favor. – I pause for a moment, only continuing when Vegas nods – The guys are completely wasted, and we need to get them to the dorm. But I'm the only sober driver and going back and forth so many times would take a lot of time." I scrunch my face at the blank expression on Vegas's face.

"You want us to drive them home?" I almost wince at Brute's disbelieving tone.

"I'll make it up to you?" It was supposed to be a statement.

Both Vegas and Brute burst out laughing, going as far as wiping nonexistent tears from their eyes. Once they finally calm down, Brute turns to me. "Jesus, kid. You're unbelievable. What do you say brother? Shall we help?" He taunts, giving me a smirk.

"Of course. It's her we're talking about. Tony! We're leaving so you'll have to lock up."

"Sure, boss."

"Good. We're going to get the cars out front, but you'll have to show us the way to that dorm. We're not that familiar with the city." Vegas chuckles. I grin at him and give him a quick hug before doing the same to Brute.

"Thanks guys!" I skip back to the booth, not missing the shocked expression on David's face. He looks positively perplexed.

"What was that?"

"I just got us a transport. – I grin – We just need to take the guys to the cars outside. Between the three of us, we might manage to just make one trip." I smugly say, getting an impressed look from Dave.

"Holy crap, I really underestimated you." He chortles in amusement.

I only shrug then turn to my man. "Baby, wake up. – I cajole softly, smiling when I meet Cakey's blue eyes – We're going home." I tell him gently, pecking his lips. He slowly gets up, swaying slightly, before leaning down to wrap his arms around my shoulders, leaning his chin on my head.

"I'm sorry. – I frown at this, puzzled – I'm drunk." This makes me laugh. So he's aware of being drunk. Interesting.

"Lia, we're ready. Now, who's going to the dorm?"

I gesture at the guys from the dormitory, skipping David, James and Simon, since I intend to take them with me. Blake offered them our couch for the night so the coach doesn't catch them in the morning. Apparently, he likes to give surprise visits to his team and wake them up at dawn for early practice. Blake is the only one that hasn't had the pleasure to experience that, cause he lives on his own.

Brute and Vegas take the guys one after another, not at all bothered to drag limp bodies around.

"Come on, let's get them to my car." I tell David, nodding my head at Blake, Simon and James. The last two are completely knocked out, snoring loudly. "Baby, come on." I put Blake's arm around my shoulders, supporting his weight as I help him walk outside. My man, being the cuddly monster he is, keeps his face buried in my hair, pressing small kisses to my head the whole way. I help him sit in the passenger's seat of my Camaro, buckling him in before going to Dave who's struggling to keep Simon standing.

I open the backdoor for him and he roughly throws his brother on the backseat. We turn to get James, but Vegas and Brute are already carrying him out. David adjusts Simon's position in the car, making him sit upright, then the bikers put James next to him in the middle of the seat, letting him lean against Simon.

"Okay. That's everyone. You go first, we'll follow right behind." Vegas rolls his shoulders, motioning with his head at the two trucks in the parking lot, where I can see all team members stuffed beyond the car's capacity. They just shoved them in one after another! Unbelievable. I laugh mentally. I wouldn't be surprised if they put someone in the trunk.

Once David takes his seat in my car I turn on the ignition and drive towards the dormitory, occasionally glancing at my sleeping Cakey.

"Thanks for letting us sleep over. The coach will kill us if he finds us." I look through the mirror at David, giving him a smile.

"It's fine. There's a spare couch in the study and those two can sleep in the living room." I suggest, getting a grateful nod from him.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it."

It takes almost an hour to get to the dorm and get everyone inside, since they're completely unresponsive. Thankfully the security guard was asleep so we could sneak them in.

Then we go to our apartment, where David and I have to struggle with Simon and James, constantly adjusting my skirt. Thank god for the elevator! Had I known I would have to haul drunk boys on my shoulders, I would've worn pants. This stupid skirt keeps riding up.

We set the two drunkards on the couch in the living room before Dave goes to get Blake and I make up the bed for him in the office. It used to be a second bedroom, but there was no use for it, so we remodeled it into a study, with a comfy pull-out couch that serves as a spare bed.

Dave hauls my Cakey into our bedroom then comes to the kitchen, groaning tiredly. "I had no idea he was so heavy." He pants heavily, taking a glass of water from me.

"I already got you the couch ready. If you want a shower, there are spare towels and a toothbrush in the bathroom."

"Thank you. I'd love that." He sighs gratefully.

"Do you want me to wake you up for classes later?" I ask, pouring myself some juice.

"You'd do that? I would really appreciate it. As a senior I have to take care of my attendance." Dave chuckles.

"It's no problem. I'm going, too, so I can even give you a ride." I tell him with a smile then go to the living room, taking two thick blankets from the cabinet and covering Simon and James before adjusting their pillows. Suddenly I get an idea.

"Dave, should we play a prank?"

He smirks evilly. "What do you have in mind?"

"Let's tie them up. Together." I giggle, getting an amused laugh from him. We arrange the guys into a right position, then wrap them up in a blanket. David takes a picture of them sleeping together, saying he'll use it for blackmail in the future.

"Do you have a lipstick?" I nod at him, going to the bathroom to get one.

He carefully paints James's lips with it, then pushes his head to leave red kiss marks on Simon's face, to make it look like they've been kissing. I muffle my laughter with my hand so I don't wake them up.

"My brother once drew a dick on my face when I passed out, so this is my payback. He'll freak out if he thinks James and him kissed while drunk." David explains, smearing some more lipstick on Simon's face.

"Oh god, you're good. Nice one." I praise, giving him a thumbs up.

Dave gives me back my lipstick, saying he's going to sleep, then we go to our respectable rooms. I sigh when I see my Cakey completely passed out, snoring lightly, then gently take off his clothes, letting him sleep comfortably.

I take a quick shower in our bathroom and pull up my hair in a loose messy bun on the top of my head before going back to bed, sitting by the headboard and picking up a book. It doesn't make sense for me to go to sleep for three hours, so I'm going to stay up.

After a while, Blake moves, setting his head on my legs, snuggling into my stomach sleepily as he mumbles something I don't understand.

"Oh Cakey." I sigh adoringly at him, gently caressing his head with my fingers. "My adorable Cakey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 68 32
Steve, a bright college student is harmed beyond imagination due to some bullies. His only mistake was to love a girl and be coward about it. Now tha...
136K 6.5K 36
When a young warrior-turned-spy finds a rare magic wielder her people thought extinct, she must make a decision: stay loyal to those she loves, or re...
3.4M 81.7K 35
As her senior year begins, Leah has changed, but no one is sure if it is for the better. According to their loved ones, her relationship with her boy...