Secret Pregnancy ( Austin Mah...

By Ameezy_chance

Samantha Parker is your normal teenager living a happy and contented life with her mother. She is a goody two... More

Secret Pregnancy ( Austin Mahone fan fiction )
Chapter 1 The Start of Something New
Chapter 2 Right person and Right time
Chapter 3 Dinner Night
Chapter 4 Young and Wild
Chapter 5 Running Away
Chapter 6 Left Alone
Chapter 7 The Letter
Chapter 8 Little by Little
Chapter 9 See you soon
Chapter 10 The Breaking News
Chapter 11 The Confrontation
Chapter 12 The Truth Revealed
Chapter 13 Mood swings
Chapter 14 Home is in your Eyes
Chapter 15 Dad Mahone
Chapter 16 Forgiveness
Chapter 18 Rock my World
Chapter 19 The Big Secret is Out
Story Recap
Chapter 20 Shooting that turned into something more

Chapter 17 Dancing to our heartbeats

1.7K 46 1
By Ameezy_chance

~ Austin ~

Pulling the black material over my body, I stared at my reflection. I decided to wear all black today, black long sleeve top, black leather pants, and black shoes with gold details. (Picture on top)

I proceeded to fix my hair the way I want it when a knock interrupted me.

"Mr. Mahone you'll be out after the commercial." A high pitch voice informed me on the other side of the door.

"Okay, I'm ready" I said taking one last glance in the mirror.

You always look good Austin.

Making my way towards the door, I opened it and revealed a petite woman with black glasses perked on the bridge of her nose, a microphone connected on her ear and wraps until the side of her lip.

She lead me to a hallway where staffs are busy doing whatever they need to do for the show.

"You only have to wait 3 minutes here. When you hear your name being called by the host, you walk towards the stage and sit on the chair opposite her." she told me while we stop on the other side of the stage.

"We're on in 3...2...1" A voice shouted then the music came on and the light focused on the lady in the middle of the stage.

She started talking animatedly, and after a few minutes later I heard the audience cheering and applauding.

"It's time! Here's your microphone." the lady said while pushing me lightly to go on stage.

I didn't even hear what the interviewer said because I was too lost with my own thoughts.

Making my way over the small stage that resembles a cozy living room, I looked at the crowed that are chanting "Austin" "we love you Austin" over and over again. I waved at them which caused them to be more wild.

I can't help but to grin because I know that my mahomies are watching me right now, if its not because of them I wouldn't even be here doing this interview at this moment.

Pushing the dramatic thoughts to the back of my head, I look at the lady who's smiling widely at me. I gave her a friendly hug and a kiss on the cheek as a greeting and I sit opposite her as instructed.

"Good Morning Austin." she said over the microphone.

"Good morning Alicia." I replied to her.

"Why wont you say somethin' to your mahomies?" Alicia said gesturing to the wild crowd.

"Ohh I knew what you did there and hello there my beautiful mahomies!" I said flashing them my million dollar smile and automatically the sea of mahomies went crazier.

"So Austin, you went on tour with the one and only Taylor Swift. How do you feel about that?"

"I am really happy that I was a part of the red tour. I still can't believe until this moment that I built a friendship with Taylor. Im just an ordinary boy that listens to her music and lived in Texas before, but now I went on tour with her for ten months which is absolutely crazy." I answered reminiscing those moments when I was on tour.

"During the red tour, fifth harmony were also there with you for ten months. I heard that you and one of the singer of the group, Camila Cabello is getting really close, if you know what I mean" Alicia said wiggling her eyebrows in a playful manner.

I almost forgot what this interview is for. This is the perfect time to clear all this things and start a better life with Samantha and Kendra. This is the best opportunity to makes things on the right track where it belongs.

As others say opportunities are another chances so take it and don't let it slip out of your hands.

So right now, I'm taking this moment to make things right.

"Well as you can see, being able to see each other everyday for ten months makes our bond with each other stronger, but that is not just between the both of us but for all of us on the tour" I started "We were friends even before the tour started and it would be a lie if I say that our friendship didn't become stronger during the tour."

"Ohh I see. You guys really look cute with this pictures of you together! You guys look like a couple." She said with a smirk.

If you aren't a girl ill probably wipe that smirk on your face by now with my own hands.

Thank god the management agreed not to confirm that were a couple to everyone before because they said that its easier to break the publicity dating this way.

Yes, we went out together alone only if we know that paparazzi were watching us and we act all lovey dovey with each other but we never really confirmed that we were dating.

"She is a nice company but we are just really great friends and nothing more I assure you that."

"Ohh you heard that Ausmila shippers and mahomies nothing is going on with Austin and Camila. He is still single pringle" she said on the camera.

Single pringle really? Who still says that?

"What about we ask some questions from your mahomies Austin?" She asked

"Of course I would love to answer them" I answered smiling.

"So mahomies! Go tweet us on our Twitter account using the hashtag #AskAustin and Austin will answer some of your questions after this commercial."

We have a 10 minutes break. I stood up from my chair and went to my dressing room for retouching. I saw Mike sitting on the couch inside my dressing room.

"Austin, you did a good job on clearing things." He said giving me a pat on the shoulder.

"I just want to make things better now." I said grabbing my phone and texting the person thats on my mind on the past hour.

To: My girl

Hi babe! Are u watching me right now? I finally told them the truth.

I didn't have the time to wait for her reply because I still need to go back on the show.

"We are on in 3...2...1"

"We are back on the show everyone and its finally time for Austin to answer some questions." Alicia said while grabbing the ipad that is on the table beside her.

"So first question..." she said scrolling through her notifications "this question is from @mahomie4ever on twitter: Austin are you dropping an album anytime soon?"

"I'm really happy to tell you this news because yes im having an album and maybe im releasing it in the middle of 2015."

"You heard that mahomies an album next year! okay we'll move on to the next question from @Austinsbabe: I still don't have my first kiss are u willing to be that person? oh this is an interesting question for you."

"Why not it would be my honor to be your first kiss Austinsbabe" I said and wink into the camera.

"Okay another one @iloveameezy: what scares you the most on halloween?"

"I am not really a big fan of haunted house" I said truthfully.

"Woah I never imagined you as the type of person who is scared of haunted houses" Alicia said shaking her head and laughing slightly "I would want you to answer some more question but I'm afraid that this would be the last one." she said and i nodded.

"And that last question would be...hmmm I'm going to pick a harder one this time" she said her eyebrows scrunched "oh what about this one, from @acmpizzaunicorn: are you into someone right now?"

Cue blush

Cue butterflies

Cue rapid heartbeat

Wow I'm really turning into a lovesick puppy.

"Well, I have this perfect girl in my mind right now." I answered thinking about Samantha but not giving the audience a specific answer.

-

-

-

3 hours later

"I love you" I whispered to the little girl sleeping in my arms.

After the interview, I went straight to Samantha's house to visit her and Kendra. This past few weeks I've been trying to fill in the space of being the best boyfriend and a responsible dad for my own family.

Family.

I can't believe I'm starting my own family right now. This feels like a dream, and if this a dream I don't want to wake up anymore. I have a loving girlfriend and a beautiful daughter. I will do anything and everything for them. And this time I promise that I will not mess up.

"What are you thinking?" A sweet and soft voice said. Then I felt Samantha wrapped her arms around my torso from the back.

"Just thinking how lucky I am to have you and Kendra in my life right now" I said.

"Im so happy, Austin" she said and I faced her "Words can't even describe how happy I am right now."

I put Kendra back on her crib and focus my attention back to Samantha. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I gently swayed our body from side to side.

"Im dancing with you." I said resting my forehead to hers.

"But theres no music." She said laughing.

"We don't need music. Our heartbeat is already enough to fill my ears with melody and love."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said and our lips met making my night have its perfect ending.

Sure, we had our ups and downs but I am truly and genuinely happy that everything is turning the way we want it to be. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Samantha and Kendra filled with moments like this.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I hope u had a great Thanksgiving! Not for me because i stepped on a glass and i cant walk. I feel terrible.

Dont forget to vote and comment!!
Love you lots!

Edited: 03/24/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 15.8K 49
#620 teenfiction 21/4/2018 "If nothing last forever," he started in a satin smooth voice. "Then me and you are going to be nothing forever." A lump...
6K 340 46
I'm Isabel. Living in a complete undecided life, but will soonly change by the world full of lies... When the time comes that I have to spend time wi...
7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...
16.8K 300 29
"In your life you'll do greater things than date a boy on the football team." -------------------------- This is a fan made story about singer/songwr...