First Order Princess - KyloXr...

By chirpchirpbirdie

You're the daughter of Supreme Leader Snoke. At the age of 14, a mysterious boy names Kylo Ren enters the ran... More

In a Galaxy far far away...
My Daughter
Lovely!
Growing
Betrayed
Thoughts
AWOL
The Prodigal Daughter
Hurt
Frenemy
THANK YOU READERS!!! (Authors note)
A parting gift
And Off We Go
Resting Easy
Arriving at Coruscant
Mordecai
Authors Note
Stake out
History Repeats Itself
Help Her
Nerf Stew
Moving Forward
A/n
General's Girl
Unexpected encounters
Authors note

HERE WE GO! AN again :/

1.5K 26 4
By chirpchirpbirdie

ALRIGHTY YALL. I've been away for a hot minute and I've been really busy but guess what I'm back and better than ever. I've got a lot of cool ideas and plot twists coming your way so hang on tight! I plan on putting a chapter out tonight ;)

Again thank you for your support and patience, it really means a lot to me :))

Much love,

Birdie

OH ALSO(KINDA IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!):

So I've got a little side/short story of one of Vic's and Kylo's interactions when they were younger when he just joined the First order. Super cute, some character development and soft side Kylo, to summarize. Let me know in the comments if you guys want to see that :)

Also possible face reveal?? lemme know if you want that too :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1K 31
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧" "𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙧'𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠�...
14.2K 333 53
The first order is looking for someone. Someone very special that could turn the war in their favor. Someone that Luke Skywalker made sure to hide lo...
159K 4.2K 31
After the fall of Starkiller Base, the First Order is desperate to recover from the unexpected Resistance attack. As Supreme Leader Snoke urges Kylo...
1M 27.9K 40
→ A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... After the battle on the Starkiller base with resistance supporters Rey and Finn, the commander of the...