Racist......2

By J_largarday

Seconds became minutes.Minutes became hours.Hours became days.Days became months.Months became years and year... More

Derek Xavier Allen
Derek Xavier Allen
Annabellei
Annabelle-Updated chapter
Derek Xavier Allen
Annabelle
Derek Xavier Allen
Annabelle
Derek Xavier Allen.
Annabelle
Derek Xavier Allen.
Derek Xavier Allen.
Selami

Authors note

660 19 6
By J_largarday

Hello my loves. It has been a really long time and I am so sorry for leaving for so long. A lot has happened these past few years, I hope you can understand. I am definitely back to writing but before I give you new chapters, I have to work on the old ones. I noticed they were way too short and I am working on that..so we can all expect 1500 words to 2000 words every new chapter, I am trying my best to finish the previous chapters before April 10th so we can expect a new chapter on the 12th or before then..... who knows. Thank you soo much for all the encouragements and funny comments, it's what kept me going and eventually brought me back to you all.

I love you.

By the way I advice that you pls read the edited chapters. I have made few major changes to the story.

Pls don't forget to share this story and leave votes and comments..it helps with the writing process a lot. A big thank you again for getting my racist(book one) to over a hundred thousand views, I am so humbled.

Pls keep sharing and telling your friends.

Let's get back to this amazing story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 139 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
50K 503 52
Instead my attention was focused on who I saw seated in the restaurant. His eyes were on the screen in the corner of the room. I knew that because my...
22.7K 555 30
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
2K 576 19
"I can't believe you, I can't believe you would do all of this to win? Did it mean nothing to you? Did I mean nothing to you?" His voice was shaking...