Frozen Once, Broken Twice, He...

By BiscuitDog2307

More

Table of contents
Chap. 1 All's Well That Can't End Well
Chap. 2 The crushing news
Chap. 3 Something feels off
Chap. 4 More crushing news!!!
Chap. 5 Welcome to Berk!
Chap. 6 Meet the Dragons!
Chap.7 Kidnapped by.... Dragons!?
Chap. 8 It All Makes Sense!
Chap. 9 My own Dragon!
Chap. 10 The new me
Chap. 11 Meet Cocoa and....Jealousy?
Chap. 12 Good news and bad news
Chap. 13 Revenge Time!
Chap. 14 Care for a flight?
Chap. 15 I love you and I hate you!
Chap. 17 It begins...
Chap. 18 Don't you see?
Chap. 19 Surprise of a lifetime!!!
Chap. 20 How!? When!? What!?
Chap. 21 Listen to me!
Chap. 22 He's the missing piece of me
Chap. 23 You are my everything
Chap. 24 A Heartbreaking Secret
Chap. 25 It ends... Not really!!
Chap. 26 My end, and my beginning

Chap.16 Figuring out Drago's plan and..... wait what!?

556 13 0
By BiscuitDog2307

(Hiccup's POV)

I was sitting at breakfast with my friends, thinking as hard as possible without hurting myself. I knew Drago would make a surprise attack, but when? How? I also couldn't stop thinking about Anna. She didn't understand how much she really ment to me. She doesn't know the scale of how much I....love her. She told me about her heart, and I can't shake the feeling I'm gonna have to fix it. I've never fixed a broken heart before. But, hey? Who says I can't try? I went back to thinking about Drago and his plan, when I was interrupted by my mom.

"Hiccup? Are you listening?" She asked, waving a hand in my face.

"Huh? Sorry, I was deep in thought you were saying?" I said, listening this time.

"I was telling you that tomorrow is the big day" She replied.

"Big day? For what?" I asked, taking a sip of water.

Everybody looked at me like I'd lost my mind. Gobber was on the brink of tears. Why?

"Tomorrow...is the anniversary of Stoick's death" Mom answered.

I did a spit take all over poor Snoutlout. I cannot believe, I forgot about that! A lot has been on my mind, so I have a small excuse. A lame one at that. That's when it hit me. Like a ton of bricks it hit me.

"I'm such an idiot!" I cried, slamming my head on the table.

"What's wrong son?" Mom asked, putting her arm around me. I lifted my head up, wiping some tears.

"I think I know what Drago's plan is" I responded.

(Anna's POV)

I had just learned about Stoick's funeral. I even heard Hiccup might possibly know what Drago has in mind to do. He had taken a flight with his friends to look for any ships. He'd also gone to get some friends of his. I think he said ones name was Eret? Yeah, that's it. Anyway, I was hanging out with Valka and Cloudjumper, when a shocking thing happened.

"Anna, what do you think of Hiccup?" She asked suddenly.

"I don't know what you mean" I said, confused slightly.

"I mean, are you close friends or distant friends?"

"I would say close friends" I answered, still not sure what she was getting at. I had stood up and was petting Cloudjumper, when she said...that horrifying thing.

"I would say so. After the way you were kissing last night" She said. I froze and spun to face her. My whole mind kinda shut down on me.

"What? When? Why? How did yo-" She slapped her hand over my mouth. She gently shook her head and sighed.

"Motherly instinct, tells everything" She replied simply.

"I think there's more to that then just instinct" I said, when she removed her hand.

"Okay, I may have spied on you last night" She admitted.

"That's not weird, not weird at all" I said sarcastically.

"Well, he's my son! Also, you have you're heart to worry about" She said.

I sighed. She was right. But the thing was, Hiccup didn't realize how much I love him. He's just completely wonderful!! No words can describe how I feel when I'm around him. It's a great feeling though. That, and my heart doesn't hurt when he's around. I think that may be a sign, but it could also be a lie.

"Hiccup loves you, Anna" Valka once again said suddenly.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"It's obvious by the way he acts around you. Nervous and flustered. That usually only happens when you're in love" Valka said.

"But the thing is... I'm having greater feelings for him then I've had for anyone"

"Then doesn't that speak for itself?" Valka asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I hugged her and said thanks. We smiled at each other, until we heard voices outside.

"They must be back" Valka said, pulling me outside.

When we got outside, they were indeed back. And they had brought friends. About five men were standing off to the side. I noticed one who looked somewhat handsome. I also noticed Ruffnut staring at him in a dreamy way. Awww! She's got a crush!! Valka walked up and said hello.

"Eret, it is a pleasure to see you again!" She exclaimed, squeezing him to the point where he turned blue.

"Good..to..see..you too" He squeaked, gasping for air. She let him go and walked over to a red Dragon.

"I also see you've been taking care of Skullcrusher" She said, rubbing the dragons muzzle.

"Yep! Just like you to-" He froze when he spotted me. So did all the other guys.

"Ah! Boys, this is Princess Anna! Also known as the Dragon Princess" Valka introduced me.

"Princess!?" They all yelped at once. Immediately then took off their hats and bowed.

"No need for that! I'm not THAT kind of Princess" I said, smiling shyly.

"Of course not! Someone as beautiful as you could never be that way" Eret said, kissing the back of my hand.

I blinked repeatedly. After a second I blushed, my whole face heating up. Out the corner of my eye I saw Ruffnut look jealous. Then, I also spotted Hiccup looking annoyed. Is he jealous too?

I greeted all the men and showed them Cocoa. Eret seemed most impressed.

"A beautiful Dragon for a even more beautiful woman" Eret said, rubbing Cocoa's head.

I blushed harder. If that was even possible. Hiccup was now biting his lower lip, and shooting Eret looks every now and again. He's definitely jealous!! Anyways, later Valka showed the men where they would be staying, and thanked them for coming to help. I headed off to my room and bathed. I was brushing out my long hair, when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" I said, still brushing my hair. Hiccup walked through the door, Toothless on his tail. I smiled and set down the brush. I smoothed out my nightgown for a sec, then waited for him to speak.

"What's wrong?" I asked, considering he looked rather down.

"It's not important" He responded.

"You're face says differently, talk to me" I demanded.

He sighed. He started explaining about how he wished Drago would come any day, EXCEPT his father's funeral. He knew it was ment as not only a surprise attack, but an insult to the death of his father. He was near tears when he was finished. I comforted him and let him cry on my shoulder. After a few minutes, he recovered. After that we made conversation about the plan for the surprise attack.

"How's the plan sound to you, Dragon Princess?" He asked, teasingly.

"Sounds great, Chief of Shrimps" I teased right back.

"You know what!? That's it, come here you" He said, grabbing my waist.

I squeaked, trying to get him to let go. But I failed miserably. He started tickling me again. I laughed and tried to get away, but couldn't. He pushed me on the bed and continued. I begged him to stop and he finally did. We both panted from laughing so hard. Hiccup looked at me and smiled triumphantly. I growled and glared at him.

(Hiccup's POV)

I laughed at Anna's irritated expression. I was still on top of her and started examining her look. Gee, she was beautiful!! I couldn't hold back anymore, so I leaned forward and kissed her. She seemed surprised at first, but kissed back. I pulled back and smiled at her. She smiled gently back. I ever so gently moved my hands to her lower abdomen. She watched me closely, wondering what I was doing. I gently started rubbing circles with my thumbs. She immediately blushed and moaned slightly. I started doing it harder and she started moaning more. I slowly started kissing her neck, while she relaxed in my hold. She started breathing heavier, and squirmed around a bit.

"Why are you doing this?" She whispered.

"Because, I'm heading out to war tomorrow and might not ever get the chance" I responded, still kissing her neck.

"You mean WE are headed to war. I'm not letting you fight on you're own" She responded.

I sighed. I knew fighting with her would get me nowhere, so I didn't. She suddenly kissed me. I jumped a little, but soon melted into it. I licked her lips, asking for permission to enter. She granted it. After about two minutes, we pulled back gasping for air. I gently held her against me, while rubbing her stomach. She purred at my touch. Easier than expected!

"I love you, Anna" I said, kissing her forehead.

"I lo- little bit lower, please?" She asked. I nodded and slid my hand down a bit.

"I love you too, Hiccup" She said, sighing with happiness. We both eventually drifted off to sleep. Little did we know, our Dragon's, had done some admitting of their own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7.9K 30
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF 1ST BOOK BEFORE EDITING THE SEQUEL! - Elsa Arendelle and Jackson Overland Frost. They were the epitome of high school lo...
234K 4.2K 64
Heyooo. Soooo this story is completed and under editing, so enjoy :) Cover by: @bluetifulbesson_
4.4K 311 34
เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š? โ—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ โ—๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ...
9.7K 240 46
Hello, you have read the other story of my life from others eyes, but this is my story. This is the story of my family, of my friends. This is the st...