Fighting with fire

By kelliegirl98

Meet Violet Torez a 5ft 3 spitfire who's trying to get to the top of the snack down women's roster but there... More

Intro!
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 3

365 9 0
By kelliegirl98

Chapter 3 here we gooooooooooooooooo
________________________________

*violets point of view*

It's been a few weeks since I debuted, I've just been having matches against Alexa, mella or Nikki while I wait for my storyline partner to be done their storyline. I read through the concept for it and agreed to it, it's a storyline I never thought I'd agree to but I guess I've changed since being here.

The girls and I have become great friends, Braun and I still travel together even after that night we had together. It was awkward the morning after but we both have brushed it away and decided to ignore it. Nattie sits next to me in catering and lets out a big sigh "you ok nat?" I ask looking at her. She nods "yeah, my matched that was supposed to be this week is being pushed back a few weeks, they're giving a match to someone else" she looks down at her lap.

"Really? Who were you supposed to fight?" I ask. "Bayley with Sasha ring side" she answers. I nod and before I could say anything a guy with a clip board is standing there. "Triple h would like to see you in his office" he informs me before walking away. Nattie raises her eyebrows and I shrug slightly confused as to what triple h wants. "Um I'm not sure, I'll find you later to let you know" I pat her leg and walk towards Paul's office.

I knock before hearing him answer from the other side of the door. Opening it I see Braun sitting in a chair across from Paul. Weird. "Come on in" he waves me in and I sit next to Braun. "So violet as you know you were just waiting for your storyline partner to be done their storyline" he starts off and I nod slowly and look towards Braun. He shrugs looking back at Paul.

He looks between us before starting again "well I didn't tell you who your partner was right" he asks looking at me. I nod slowly kind of catching on. "Your storyline starts tonight, Braun is your storyline partner, you have a match against Mandy rose so sonyas going to be ring side, after the match you'll have an interview and Braun will interrupt it and just act natural and be flirty" he tells the both of us. I nod understanding "as the storyline developes I want you both to leave hints that there's a relationship on social media" he adds.

Before I could even say anything Braun is speaking up "how long will it be?" He asks. I look at him then back at Paul for an answer. "Up to 4 months" he answers. We both nod reluctantly "okay you may go, your match is in 20" he tells me. I nod standing up "okay thank you Paul" I whisper walking out of his office. Braun follows right behind me. "So we're going to be fake dating" He starts the convo. I nod letting out a sigh "yeah I never thought I'd end up in this type of storyline" I reply. He nods "really?" He asks. I look up at him as we're walking and nod "yeah what about you?" I ask.

He chuckles "when Alexa and I were paired for the mixed tag thing there was a slight thing we did" he answers. I furrow my eyebrows "did you ever?" I ask. He lets out a loud laugh "no, we're like brother and sister" he shakes his head. I nod slowly and we get to catering and nattie's now joined by Alexa and liv. "Vi!" Liv jumps up hugging me. I laugh hugging her tightly. We sit down and Braun joins us. "What's your storyline vi?" Nattie asks. I look over at Braun and he nods "it's Braun and I" I answer.

We never told the girls about that night, ever since that night I've been having this weird feeling in my stomach when I see or think about him. I'm clearly not pregnant, I'm on the pill and he weirdly had protection with him. They all look between us and nod. "Can you tell us what it is?" Liv asks. I know we can but I want to keep it a surprise "I can but I want it to be a surprised" I respond. They all glare at me and Braun chuckles from beside me.

"I've got a match in about 15 minutes, I'm gonna go stretch and get a bit ready" I stand up and feel braun's hand on my lower leg rubbing gently. My hair and makeup is already done and I'm already in my gear, I walk out of catering and try to find a quiet area. I stretch for about 5 minutes before Braun appears in front of me. "Hey beautiful" he whispers. I shake my head blushing lightly "hey Braun" I reply.

Once I've stood up he's right in front of me fiddling with his hands. "What's up?" I ask. He shrugs "we didn't really talk about that night" he lets out. I nod and look down at my feet "right" I whisper. "I don't know if you've noticed but it's a bit awkward between us" he adds. I let out a sigh and run my hair through my hair "I was sort of avoiding the awkward tension" I tell him truthfully. He nods "well would it be less awkward if I told you that I enjoyed it?" He asks.

My face heats up a bit "um no, i uh I actually enjoyed it too" I let out the truth. He looks at me surprised "really?" He asks. I nod laughing slightly "yeah, you're good at it" I compliment him. His face becomes red and I laugh lightly. We talk for a bit longer and he stretches with me, he's got a match after the interview. The same guy from earlier comes up to the both of us "your match is in 5 please make your way to the gorilla, Braun yours will be shortly after" he lets us know. We both nod and decide to walk together.

Once we're there he side hugs me "you've got this" he whispers. I nod looking up at him and we high five right as my music starts. I walk past Sonya and Mandy on my way out and don't bother saying a word to either of them.

I go out and the fans cheer like crazy and I smile brightly excited for this match. I've only lost a couple matches so I'm guessing Mandy isn't excited to face me. I stand in the corner and her music starts, she walks out and Sonya stands behind her with her resting face. They get to the ring and Mandy shows off a bit and I roll my eyes making sure the camera man gets it in shot.

___________________

As we're getting to the end of the match Mandy tries doing a jump from the top and I roll away standing up before she does. "Come on Mandy!" Sonya shouts. Just to continue the act I look over at Sonya as I give Mandy my finishing move. I pin her and the ref counts to 3 before Sonya can jump in.

Instead of attacking me they roll out and make their way up the ring. Before I know it I'm back stage and the interviewer is asking me questions and I'm answering them the best to my ability. "Where do you see yourself in the future?" She asks. I smile "well I would love to be dominating the women's division-" I say before Braun interrupts as planned.

He looks me up and down "I can see it" he says with a smirk. I smile softly "oh uh thanks Braun, have fun out there" I nod at him and he winks before walking out of frame. The interviewer looks at me surprised "is there anything going on between you?" She asks. I scoff "what?  No" I shake my head and walk out of frame. They cut the cameras and I walk up to Braun. "Who are you facing?" I ask. "Baron" he answers. "Ha okay have fun, I'll see you later" I pat his shoulder and he pulls me into a hug.

We separate and go different directions. I walk towards catering and scratch the back of my neck nervously. All the girls look at me when I walk in and I join Nattie and liv at the table. Liv has some sort of chicken dish in front of her and Nattie is eating pasta salad. Their eyes widen as I sit in front of them "what was that?" Liv asks. I shrug and my face gets a bit warm "you're red" Nattie points out. Sitting back I let out a groan "stoooop it" I look back at them fiddling with my fingers.

"Do you like him?" Liv asks. I shrug "I'm not sure, I might i don't know" I answer semi-honestly. She tilts her head giving me a look. "Ok ok I think I do" I raise my hands feeling guilty. I feel like I should tell them what happened that night so they can help me figure out my feelings. Nattie stands up "I gotta go pee I'll be back" she lets us know. From that I decide to only tell liv.

I look at her as soon as nattie's gone "you can't tell anyone else" I raise my pinky and she hooks hers to mine. "I pinky promise" she whispers. I let out a sigh "the night we all went out, I couldn't remember what room number I was so he took me to his room" I start. Her eyes widen and she covers her mouth. "I tend to word vomit when I'm drunk, I told him that Nattie and Alexa wanted him and I to have sex" I continue. She lets out a laugh and I shake my head already embarrassed.

Letting out a deep sigh I continue spilling the beans "he said that he'd destroy me if we did" I whisper. She nods agreeing "I mean he's huge" she comments. I nod and close my eyes "when we got to his room he uh threw me on his bed". Her eyes widen and everything clicks "you didn't" she whispers. I nod quickly "yeah we did, and it was amazing not just because it's been awhile, he was gentle and just somehow knew what I wanted" I add. She nods impressed "is he uh big?" She asks. I laugh and my face goes red "yeah" I whisper. A few seconds later Nattie comes back so we change subjects.

Nattie looks at me once she's sat down "are you going to tell him?" She asks. My eyes widen and I shake my head "God no, it would ruin the drives" I answer. I sit my back against the wall and watch him beat the crap out of baron Corbin from the big tv. "Damn" I whisper. We continue watching the rest of his match, he wins of course and only a few minutes after he's back stage he's sitting next to me. Liv looks between us and I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Liv- you need to make a move or at least talk about what happened, I think you would be good for each other

I let out a sigh and look at her before replying to the text.

Me- we kind of talked about it before our matches, neither of us made a move I wanna see how the story line goes

The four of us talk as the show goes on and shortly before its done Braun stands up "meet you outside the locker room?" He asks. I nod looking up at him "yeah I'll meet you there" I answer. He walks away and the girls look at me "he totally likes you" Nattie teases. I roll my eyes and the three of us walk to the women's locker room.

I change into jeans and throw a hoodie on. "All I'm saying is you two would be so cute together" nattie says. Naomi looks at us confused "who?" She asks. Nattie looks at her "her and Braun" she answers. All the girls then look at me and nod "yeah I agree" Carmella pipes in. Mandy looks me over "oh yeah you're his type" she adds to the fire. I roll my eyes as the girls state their opinions. "What do you think Sonya?" Mandy asks her. "Who cares" she says and walks out.

Mandy rests her hand on my shoulder "go for it" she tells me before leaving. I sigh and throw my hair up in a bun once I've packed everything in my bag. "Okay I'll see y'all in the next city" I wave leaving the locker room. Brauns standing there scrolling through his phone. "Ready?" I ask. He nods and looks down at me "yeah let's go" he whispers and grabs my suitcase. "Braun you don't have to carry it for me" I pout following behind him.

He lets out a chuckle "I know but I want to" he says. I let out a sigh and catch up to him. "You've gotta stop being a gentleman" I comment making him smile. "Never" he whispers. We get to the car and put the bags in the back, before I go to open the door he opens it for me. I jump in and he slaps my ass gently and I turn once I'm sitting "you perv" I point. He smirks and closes the door.

I get comfortable in the seat and he starts the drive to the next city. It's about a 6 hour drive, we're crossing into another state so this should be a fun drive. "Are you hungry?" He asks about half an hour into the drive. I look up from my phone at him "um a little bit" I answer. He takes a quick glance at me "what do you want to eat?" He asks. I smile "I would love some chicken nuggets from McDonald's" I answer. From the corner of my eye I can see him smiling. "Okay I got you" he says.

A short 10 minutes later we're pulling out of the drive through with 2 bags, a milkshake and 2 drinks. Thankfully there's like 5 cup holders in this suv. I pull the fries out of the bag and since he's driving I decide to feed him myself. "Mm thank you baby girl" he whispers. I bite my lip trying not to blush. Once he's out of fries I had him his burger and he decides to drive with one hand just so he can eat. We listen to music and quietly eat in comfortable silence.

Once we're finished I throw the bags in the back seat and I continue scrolling through Twitter seeing many different theories and comments about the flirting. I read some to myself shaking my head. "So many people are wondering if we're dating yet" I tell him. He nods not surprised "yeah I'm not surprised, they'll have a ship name by next smackdown" he replies. I let out a sigh "oh lord" I whisper.

He lets out a small laugh and I continue to look through Twitter. "Um so I told liv about what happened" I blurt. "What? Why?" He asks. I sigh "it was killing me keeping it in, I'm sorry if you wanted to keep it a secret" I look down fiddling with my fingers. "No no it's okay, it doesn't really matter" he rests his hand on my knee. I bite my lip lightly and look at him. Oh god he's really doing something to me.

After a few hours of silence I fall asleep with my shoes off and feet up on the seat and my arm holding brauns hand in a tight grip.

__________________

He wakes me up about an hour later "we're in the city we'll be there in about half an hour" he lets me know once I've sat up and let his arm go. "Thank you"I whisper and yawn. He smiles resting his hand on my leg again "no problem sleepy head" he smiles and I look at him as he drives.

Damn. He's really doing something to my heart. We get to the hotel and go to check in. "Seems as there's only one room" the front desk clerk says. "Is there two beds or one?" Braun asks. "One" he answers. He looks at me and I shrug "it's fine" I whisper. "We'll take it" Braun says. The guy nods and Braun proceeds to put it on his credit card before I could stop him.

We get the keys and roll our suitcases to the room. I plop down once we're in and he chuckles "tired?" He asks. I nod yawning "yes" I pout. He chuckles putting our bags on the side. "I'm going to shower" he says. I nod and watch him walk into the room. I change into an oversized shirt and jump into bed and scroll on my phone for a bit before plugging it in and closing my eyes for the night.
____________________________________________

Vote
Comment
Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 354 28
WWE are giving Sonya Deville a push by re-working her character and giving her an on-screen girlfriend by the name of Charlotte Flair. Her new charac...
56.1K 1.3K 51
This is my first book and it isn't finished yet but it's going under some editing and will be completed soon to the people that have been waiting.
49.7K 577 11
This is very different from my other stories on this account. But I've into WWE recently and have been having some massive bi panic with this sexy wo...
10.9K 332 14
A Valentine's Day story (femxfem) Rhea Ripley x reader just a short story about love I hope you enjoy ❤️