Chapter 3

Chapter 3 here we gooooooooooooooooo
________________________________

*violets point of view*

It's been a few weeks since I debuted, I've just been having matches against Alexa, mella or Nikki while I wait for my storyline partner to be done their storyline. I read through the concept for it and agreed to it, it's a storyline I never thought I'd agree to but I guess I've changed since being here.

The girls and I have become great friends, Braun and I still travel together even after that night we had together. It was awkward the morning after but we both have brushed it away and decided to ignore it. Nattie sits next to me in catering and lets out a big sigh "you ok nat?" I ask looking at her. She nods "yeah, my matched that was supposed to be this week is being pushed back a few weeks, they're giving a match to someone else" she looks down at her lap.

"Really? Who were you supposed to fight?" I ask. "Bayley with Sasha ring side" she answers. I nod and before I could say anything a guy with a clip board is standing there. "Triple h would like to see you in his office" he informs me before walking away. Nattie raises her eyebrows and I shrug slightly confused as to what triple h wants. "Um I'm not sure, I'll find you later to let you know" I pat her leg and walk towards Paul's office.

I knock before hearing him answer from the other side of the door. Opening it I see Braun sitting in a chair across from Paul. Weird. "Come on in" he waves me in and I sit next to Braun. "So violet as you know you were just waiting for your storyline partner to be done their storyline" he starts off and I nod slowly and look towards Braun. He shrugs looking back at Paul.

He looks between us before starting again "well I didn't tell you who your partner was right" he asks looking at me. I nod slowly kind of catching on. "Your storyline starts tonight, Braun is your storyline partner, you have a match against Mandy rose so sonyas going to be ring side, after the match you'll have an interview and Braun will interrupt it and just act natural and be flirty" he tells the both of us. I nod understanding "as the storyline developes I want you both to leave hints that there's a relationship on social media" he adds.

Before I could even say anything Braun is speaking up "how long will it be?" He asks. I look at him then back at Paul for an answer. "Up to 4 months" he answers. We both nod reluctantly "okay you may go, your match is in 20" he tells me. I nod standing up "okay thank you Paul" I whisper walking out of his office. Braun follows right behind me. "So we're going to be fake dating" He starts the convo. I nod letting out a sigh "yeah I never thought I'd end up in this type of storyline" I reply. He nods "really?" He asks. I look up at him as we're walking and nod "yeah what about you?" I ask.

He chuckles "when Alexa and I were paired for the mixed tag thing there was a slight thing we did" he answers. I furrow my eyebrows "did you ever?" I ask. He lets out a loud laugh "no, we're like brother and sister" he shakes his head. I nod slowly and we get to catering and nattie's now joined by Alexa and liv. "Vi!" Liv jumps up hugging me. I laugh hugging her tightly. We sit down and Braun joins us. "What's your storyline vi?" Nattie asks. I look over at Braun and he nods "it's Braun and I" I answer.

We never told the girls about that night, ever since that night I've been having this weird feeling in my stomach when I see or think about him. I'm clearly not pregnant, I'm on the pill and he weirdly had protection with him. They all look between us and nod. "Can you tell us what it is?" Liv asks. I know we can but I want to keep it a surprise "I can but I want it to be a surprised" I respond. They all glare at me and Braun chuckles from beside me.

"I've got a match in about 15 minutes, I'm gonna go stretch and get a bit ready" I stand up and feel braun's hand on my lower leg rubbing gently. My hair and makeup is already done and I'm already in my gear, I walk out of catering and try to find a quiet area. I stretch for about 5 minutes before Braun appears in front of me. "Hey beautiful" he whispers. I shake my head blushing lightly "hey Braun" I reply.