Chapter 5

I really would appreciate some feed back on how it's going so far
____________________________________________

"What's everyone been saying?" Braun asks driving to the airport I scroll through Twitter finding tweets about us "lots of positive comments, a few people assuming we're sleeping together" I reply. He chuckles "they aren't wrong though" he pats my knee. I shake my head blushing and continue to scroll through Twitter. "Ok this ones cute, this girl said 'they would be so cute together! I'm calling it now, the next wwe wedding will be there's'" I read out the tweet. "I mean we can't predict the future" he replies. I nod agreeing and read out a few other tweets.

I come across a few mentioning Sonya.

' the way Sonya looked at her when she was facing Mandy tells me there's something going on between them'
' sonya's really gay, but is violet?'

We get to the airport and he drops the rental car off and we roll our suitcases inside to check in. Once our bags are off to get put on the plane we go through security which isn't as bad this morning and walk to our gate. There's about an hour until our flight so we sit waiting. I sit next to him on a bench and lay my leg over his lap and his hand rests on my thigh. "Do you plan on seeing your mom?" I ask curiously. He looks at me "yeah it's been awhile, might just have lunch" he answers. I nod slowly and scroll through Twitter.

A small voice starts talking and we both look over to see a younger looking boy and his mom "Hey I uh I'm a big fan, c-can I get a picture with you Braun?" He asks. Braun smiles brightly and nods "yeah of course bud" he answers. I move my leg off of him and Braun kneels next to him as his mom takes a picture. Afterwards he looks up at me with puppy dog eyes "c-can I get one with you too violet?" He asks quietly. I smile and nod kneeling next to him so his mom can take a picture. "Thank you" he whispers. We both nod and give him high fives and they both walk off.

I look over at Braun "do you ever get use to that?" I ask him. He shakes his head "no I don't but I like doing it, did you not take pics with fans in CZW?" He asks. I laugh "they were mostly older men and 90 percent of the time they said something dirty after" I answer. He looks appalled and we sit back down for a bit longer before there's an announcement "the first class seats are being seated right now". Braun stands up and looks down at me "come on" he grabs my carry on bag for me and I stand up following behind him.

"I didn't know they were first class" I look at the ticket confused. "Yeah I can't fit in the normal seats" he replies. I nod remembering that he's a whole foot and a half taller than me. Once we're seated I look out the window before looking back at Braun nervously. "You ok?" He asks. I nod closing my eyes "uh yeah I just don't like flying". He grabs my hand and holds it before and during take off.

This is the first time I've flown in awhile, we normally drive to the next city we're in but since we're in Washington state we've decided to fly there. It's a 6 and a half to almost 7 hours flight instead of it being about a week drive. The next show is in Tampa thankfully, my mom and brother can come with my niece and nephew. After getting a snack and some ginger ale I close my eye for a few seconds and try my best to not look out the window.

Braun kisses the top of my hand "do you want a blanket?" He asks. I nod feeling cold, he gets the flight attendants attention. "Could I get a blanket? My girlfriends cold" he asks. She nods smiling brightly "yes of course".  I close my eye yawning softly, he lays the blanket over me and holds my hand as I sleep.

*about 6 hours later*

My eyes shoot open and I look beside me, brauns watching a movie on the tv infront of him. He notices I'm asleep and smiles "hey sleepy head" he whispers. I smile and sit up "hey, how much time is left?" I ask. He points to the plane on the map on my tv "about 40 minutes, then about a 45 minute drive " he answers. I nod and look out the window, all I see is squares of land. "Oh wow" I whisper. "We're right above Shelby" he whispers. I look back at him "it's beautiful" I whisper. He smiles "you'll love it here" he replies.