chapter 2

I'm going to try to write this as quick as I can. Enjoy!
____________________________________________________

Waking up because of my alarm I groan and sit up yawning loudly. "Don't be so loud" a deep voice says. My eyes widen and I look beside me. "Braun what the hell happened last night?" I ask. He sits up and looks at me "you tried to fight some people so I had to bring you here, nattie gave me strict orders to stay with" he answers. I nod and lay back down "I must've blacked out" I whisper annoyed with myself.

He chuckles "want breakfast? We've gotta get on the road soon" he asks. "We?" I ask. He nods "yeah Stephanie wants us to pair up" he answers. I sit up "yeah, who's rental are we taking?" I ask. He looks at me from across the room "what car do you have?" He asks. I laugh remembering how tall and big he is "uh yeah we better take yours, um I guess we pack up and meet downstairs, drive to the rental place then we can get on the road" I plan it out. He nods "okay I'll meet you downstairs in 20?" He asks. I nod "yeah sure" I yawn and he leaves.

I quickly change into sweat pants and hoodie before throwing my hair up into a bun. "Well I guess he's gonna see me without makeup" I whisper taking my remaining makeup off. Once I've packed everything I roll my suitcase and bag down to the lobby. Braun and Nattie are standing there talking, she stops talking as I come up to them. "Hey sunshine, how's the hangover?" She asks side hugging me. I roll my eyes "I'm fine, I just need coffee" I reply. Braun chuckles "okay I've checked us both out lets go" he lets me know. I nod hugging Nattie again "have fun you two!" She shouts as we're walking away.

Looking ahead I see Sonya looking at us. "Sonya" Braun nods at her. She nods back and I ignore her walking out of the hotel. "I'll follow you to the rental place" Braun lets me know putting our bags in his rental car. I nod side hugging him before getting into my rental car. Once I'm driving I turn the music up distracting my mind a little bit every so often looking the review mirror and seeing Braun.

My phone rings a few minutes into the drive "hello?" I ask confused. "Hey vi, it's Alexa and Nikki" Alexa answers. I smile slightly "hey what's up?" I ask them. Before Alexa could even say anything Nikki starts talking "who are you driving with?" She asks. "I'm going to the rental place with Braun, we're driving together why?" I ask. "Oooh who's idea was it?" Alexa asks. I can tell she's smirking and Nikki's holding a laugh in "it was actually Stephanie's, she said we've gotta pair up I guess Braun didn't have a driving partner" I reply.

Alexa laughs "nah that's a lie, nattie told him to take care of you" she tells me. I gasp loudly "Natalya neidhart" I scold. Nikki lets out a laugh and I can tell Alexa's shaking her head "well I'm almost at the rental place, want me to call you back once I'm with Braun?" I ask them. "Nah I'll text you" Alexa responds. "Alright see ya later maybe we can have a group dinner" I suggest. "Oh yes!" Nikki says excitedly making me smile. "Bye vi" Alexa says before hanging up.

Getting to the rental company I park the car before getting out. Braun parks beside me and rolls down his window "I'll wait out here" he lets me know. I nod quickly going inside. "Hello how can I help you?" The dude upfront asks looking at me from the computer. "Ah yeah I'm returning my rental car" I answer. He nods "what type of car?" He asks. " Dodge Charger" I answer. He nods typing it in "violet Torez?" He asks. I nod "yeah" I answer. "So you only had it for a day so it's only 50 dollars" he responds. I nod and pay then hand over the key. "Thank you" I whisper. "Yeah you're welcome have a good day".

I walk out and get into the passenger side of brauns car. "Ready?" He asks. I nod sitting back and rubbing my eyes. "Starbucks or dunkin?" He asks. "Starbucks" I answer. He nods and starts driving to hopefully the closest Starbucks. He turns the music down a bit as he drives. Only a few minutes later we're in the drive through "what do you want?" He asks. I let out a sigh " iced venti caramel latte with extra caramel" I answer grabbing some cash. He nods ordering my drink along with a drink for himself. "I got it" he says. I pout and he looks at me "don't you pout!" He points at me making me laugh.