chapter 13

I'm not sure how many chapters I'm going to be writing and I'm sorry for the lack of updates it's been a rough year
________________________
*mid july*

"Whoever wins this match verse the womens tag team champions at extreme rules this sunday" they announce. Sonya, mandy and I sit ring side as the icconics, alexa, nikki and ruby and liv come out for their match.

Honestly I'd love to verse ruby and liv, they both deserve the titles but I wanna keep them for a while. "So in the 2 months of you being tag team champions you've retained them 5 times, what do you expect from extreme rules?" Michael cole asks. "Um well cole, we've versed all three teams so we're looking forward to winning no matter who we verse" sonya answers. I nod agreeing "yes we will" I nod looking in the ring.

They go to commerical break and we sit and talk normally. "So you two are together?" Michael asks. We both nod looking at eachother. "Yeah since like may" I answer. The girls get up and start fighting again to act like they were fighting during the break.

Liv and ruby take the upper hand and end up pinning billie kay as alexa and nikki lay outside the ring and Payton finally getting up and into the ring. Ruby and liv celebrate for a minute or so and then the others decide to team up and beat them. Sonya and I jump up and help liv and ruby. Alexa, nikki, payton and billie scamper out of the ring.

"Thank you" liv hugs me out of breath. "Of course" I whisper back. Ruby holds her ribs and the four of us hug. "Congrats can't wait to beat ya" sonya pipes in. The four of us laugh and go backstage. Ruby has started hanging out with us more since she's been back, sarah Logan was sadly let go when they let a bunch of talent go. But she just announced that she's expecting, which makes it 4 wwe women pregnant at the moment.

We're going to be in arizona next week so hopefully I can catch up with the bella twins, they came to a show a couple weeks into me being here but I haven't seen them since their bumps got bigger.

Sonya wraps her arm around my waist as we walk around with ruby and liv. "So how long have you actually been together?" Ruby asks. " we made it official about mid may" sonya answers. I smile and hold her hand "yes we did" I whisper. Ruby nods "that's awesome, you two seem so happy" she points out. I smile and nod "we are, I'm extremely happy" I look up at Sonya.

Braun walks past us "hey dude! What are you doing tonight?" I ask him. He turns around "nothing why?" He asks looking at me confused. "Come for a drink with us!" I pout. He shakes his head and chuckles "alright I will". "Yay thank you!" I wink at him and he shakes his head walking away. Sonya and liv both laugh but ruby looks very confused. "I- didn't you two date?" She asks.

I nod and we continue walking "yes, for about a month" I answer. She nods slowly "how was it?" She asks. Liv and I look at her both confused "what?" I ask. She bites her lip and shrugs "he's kinda cute" she replies. "Wait what?" Liv looks at her confused. Ruby blushes slightly and shrugs "go for it, he's a gentle lover" I wiggle my eyebrows. Sonya shakes her head and i look at her "it's ok baby you're better" I whisper pecking her cheek.

Ruby laughs and nods "noted thank you" she replies as the redness in her face dims down. "Go get him he's got a match in a bit" I shove her in his direction. Liv laughs and we go to catering. I lean against sonya as we chat with the rest of the girls.

About half an hour later ruby joins us again with a slight smile on her face. "How did it go?" Liv asks her. She smiles "we've got a date on Monday" she says excitedly. "With who?" Alexa asks. Ruby sits back "braun" she answers. Nattie looks surprised and we laugh at their reactions. Alexa looks at me "how do you feel about that?" She asks. I shrug "I'm with sonya now, why should it matter? We're still friends, he should be happy too" I answer.

Sonya rubs my side lovingly and kisses the top of my head. People have said if your partner kisses the top of your head you'll marry them. Honestly I really hope it happens. We haven't really talked about our future or marriage but from what she's said so far I think we're going to get there one day. "You ok?" She whispers. I nod "yeah, just tired" i yawn. She nods understanding and let's me lay my head on her shoulder until Braun comes by after his match.

For the rest of the show we chat and watch from the small tv in catering. "Meet us outside you're driving!" I tell Braun. He chuckles "okay" he replies as Sonya and I walk off to the locker room to grab our bags. She kisses my cheek again feeling extra affectionate today. I smile brightly grabbing her face "you're amazing" I whisper kissing her deeply. She smiles kissing back deepening it even more. I laugh pulling away "okay let's get outta here" I whisper grabbing her hand.

We run out past fans to Braun waiting in the car. He chuckles shaking his head as we get into the back "ok let's go love birds" he smirks to himself. Before he's able to pull away ruby jumps in the front beside him and liv opens the back door making me move into the middle. "Now can we go?" Sonya asks. We laugh and Braun pulls away going to the nearest dive bar.

Hopefully no fans follow us tonight or notice that were at the bar I wanna spend time with friends and Sonya. We walk in and only a few people look over at us but mostly at Braun and how big he is. Ignoring them we find a booth big enough for the 5 of us and Brauns giant body. A waitress comes by a few minutes later "what can I get everyone?" She asks. " I'll have a vodka cranberry" liv orders smiling. Ruby laughs "I'll just have a beer" she then nudges Braun. "I'll just have a water and a 7up" he then looks over at Sonya and I.

Sonya looks over the menu for a second "I'll just have a beer" she smiles grabbing my hand. "I'll have a vodka cranberry and 4 shots of tequila" I smile brightly. She nods and the girls all look over at me "it's not just for me" I scold them. They laugh shaking their heads, they wouldn't be surprised if I could down all those shots of tequila. But not tonight we've still gotta travel tomorrow.

We all catch up and Braun gets to know ruby a bit more before their date Monday afternoon. I lay my head on sonyas shoulder throughout the night still feeling a bit tired, the tequila keeps on coming and it quickly makes me a lot less tired. My face heats up as it hits me all at once, I sit there giggling at nothing when they all look over at me with raised eyebrows. "You good?" Braun asks. I nod giggling and burying my head in Sonya's chest.

Before we head back to the hotel I've calmed down a lot more and I'm just vibing to the music in my seat. Sonya laughs lightly from beside me "wanna go back?" She whispers asking me. I nod slowly closing my eyes "uh yeah we should get going" she mentions to Braun. The girls nod and Sonya helps me out to the car with liv on the other side slightly tumbling like me. We giggle getting into the back of the car and on the way to the hotel. Braun picks me up once we're there with Sonya following behind straight to our room.

Liv and ruby follow behind Sonya skipping happily. "I've got more alcohol in the room!" I shout to liv. Sonya's eye widen making me laugh like a little girl. "I'm only kidding..... Or am I?" I joke making her shake her head. We get back to the room and Braun plops me down on my bed, I stand up quickly and look at the girls. They shake their heads "what?" I ask crossing my arms. "Babe I'm tired" Sonya says sternly. I pout "okay, I guess we can go to sleep" I sigh. Liv, ruby and Braun leave.

I plop on my bed and Sonya lays an oversized shirt on my chest "here change into this" she goes into the bathroom starting the water. "Shower?" I ask as she comes back in. "For me" she smiles. I sit up pouting "but I'm sweaty and gross" I give her puppy dog eyes. She shakes her head letting out a sigh "okay let's go shower" she gives in. We end up just making out for a bit after she helps wash my hair and body.

We lay together on the bed and fall asleep with our legs entangled. I dream of a future with her and possible children. Who knows who will carry them, I'm not even sure if I can have kids. I had a miscarriage just a few months before joining wwe and was diagnosed with endometriosis which in the end will make it extremely hard for me to get pregnant but I guess when the time comes we're going to fight for a baby. I stay asleep with a smile on my face in the arms of the women I love.

_________________________________________________________________

I took awhile to write this cheater but I really hope you enjoyed reading it, it's kind of shit but I guess that's what happens when I write something in half an hour lmao please comment anything

Vote
Comment
Follow me
Enjoy