𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗺�...

-AZVLA द्वारा

"ᶦ ᵃᵐ ˢᵗᵉᵛᵉ ʳᵒᵍᵉʳˢ." - started 11 june 2019 #1 in marveloneshots 7/6/19 #24 in buckybarnes 7/26/19 #3 in capt... अधिक

description
city girls
the snap
A.M.
destiny
first dance
just to be with you
milestones
supermarket
if only
"you fainted"
just a dream
gauntlet
letters
dating steve includes
nightmare
spidey duo
two-minute date
sick day(s)
somebody else
stu(dying)
"you got a puppy?!"
disney world
prank call
celebrity crush
jealous
melodies pt. 1
iced coffee
melodies pt. 2
tickle fight - r
back in time
not an update!
relationship problems - r
the fiancé - r
"kiss me"
the pencil
meet the starks
late nights
cleaning day
art class - r
i would
the walking dead
just a scratch
the sunrise
dog days
dog days pt. 2
christmas time
moving in
alone

homecoming

2.5K 70 6
-AZVLA द्वारा

a/n: lol im obsessed with high school aus BYEE

also i tried making this as cheesy as possible bc ive been on a 2000's chick flick binge recently

——

You woke up, the sun hitting your room just right. You got out from your bed, yawning as you walked towards your closet and chose what you'd be wearing for the day. You chose a yellow, plaid skirt to go with a white button-up shirt.

School was like a circus. It was filled with other teenagers that you had grown up with, and it was interesting, needless to say. Even if you were definitely one of the popular crowd, you definitely had more intelligence than 90% of your class's population, which was something a lot of people envied you for.

You peaked out the window to see if your neighbor had woken up, you always waved a 'hello' and 'good night' to each other through the window. Almost as if on cue, he had woken up and stretched. Yawning still, he looked towards your direction and waved. You chuckled, waving back. He opened his window, as did you.

"See ya at school, Y/N!" He said, you smiling.

"See ya there, Rogers!" You waved again, then turning to go back to your morning routine.

The truth was, you had a soft spot for him. Steven Rogers. He was the quiet, yet very insightful kid in your classes, the one who barely ever had anything to say but when he did, it blew everyone's minds. He was tall and fit, yet was definitely the funniest, clumsiest guy you had ever met. You never really told anyone this, but he was the reason you'd never date any of the guys who came running behind you.

You got into your car after you finished getting ready for the day and put your music on before leaving. A few minutes later, you pulled into your parking spot and saw your friends hanging around nearby.

"So, homecoming's soon, do you know who you're going with?" Your best friend, Nat, asked.

"I kind of don't feel like going," You shrugged, smiling at the rest of your friends. They all looked at each other in confusion.

"But Y/N, it's our senior year, you have to go," Your other friend, Peggy insisted. You chuckled, shaking your head a little.

"I don't know, I know who I'd want to go with, but it's not gonna happen," You shrugged, rolling your eyes as everyone else did the same.

"Y/N, any guy would be lucky to even be considered by you to be your date. Who is it?!" Nat chuckled, elbowing you a little bit.

"Y'know, Steve? My neighbor? I've always had the biggest crush on him, but I'm way too nervous to even say anything more than 'hey'. And I just don't know if he'd even say yes," You explained, shrugging as you clutched the books in your hands.

"I mean, it doesn't hurt to try," Nat suggested, giving you a reassuring smile as did the rest of your friends.

"Maybe, I'll think about it," You smiled, clutching the books in your hands.

"And if he doesn't say yes, he doesn't know what he's missing out on," Your other friend, Wanda, said, earning a nod from everyone else. The bell rang, meaning you began to walk to class with your friends.

On the other hand, as you walked past the hallways, Steve stood at his locker with his two friends, Sam and Bucky.

"I don't know. She's just so out of my league, I can't believe I'm considering even listening to you guys," Steve chuckled as he shook his head, closing his locker and beginning to walk to class.

"Steve, c'mon, if she says no, what's gonna happen? You won't die," Bucky reasoned as Sam nodded in agreement.

"I'll think about it," Steve left it at that and the trio began walking to class.

The school day went by swiftly, you found today more bearable in comparison to other days. You hung out with your friends until the traffic died down and went back to the comfort of your home.

It was around 6:10 p.m. when you heard something from your window. You took your earbuds off, turning to see Steven waving at you. You open your window, scooting a short stool in front of it.

"What's up, Steve?" You asked. He smiled at you innocently, running his hand through his hair.

"I know it's late and all, but I wanted to ask you something," He explained, continuing with, "Would you be okay with meeting me halfway?"

You nodded, more confused than ever. "Okay."

You put some flip flops on, running down your stairs and opening the front door. You see Steve getting out of his house and walking up to you.

"Hey, Y/N," Steve sweetly greeted before pulling you in for a side hug. You smile and greet him back, wondering why he wanted to meet up in the first place.

"So, I uh," Steve nervously began before taking a deep breath and collecting himself. "I have been meaning to say something for a while and now I'm finally ready to say it. Y/N, I wanted to ask you something special.."

His voice trailed as he snapped and Christmas lights lit the bush separating your two houses. "Hoco?" they spelt out, a little heart as the dot of the question mark. Bucky hopped out from behind the bush, holding flowers and handing them to Steve. Steve chuckled nervously and smiled at you sweetly.

"Steve Rogers, you have outdone yourself," You chuckled, hugging him as he gave you the flowers. "Of course I'd love to."

And with that, Sam came out from behind the bush and chest-bumped with Bucky as you and Steve laughed, both excited for what was to come.

——

The dance was a couple of hours away, you were in your room getting ready. You had your dress on, but were still doing your makeup. To match your dark red dress, you decided to do a nice, simple red glossy eye look. About an hour later, you've finished getting ready. Almost as if on cue, there was a ring to the doorbell, and there was Steve.

"You look stunning, my highness," Steve smiled as he linked arms with you.

"As do you, Rogers," You smiled as you both looked at each other admirably. You had both decided to go get something to eat before meeting your friends to take photos there, so you two left a little early to also beat the traffic.

"Okay, but Y/N, you look absolutely stunning, doll," Steve complimented shyly. 'Doll'. It was a nice nickname. You blushed, smiling as you posed jokingly. Steve chuckled, a bright pink tint appearing at his cheeks.

You guys had eaten, met up with your friends, and waited to get into the venue. It was a nice dancing ballroom near your school, nothing super fancy, but definitely not horrible either. You got in, ran to take up a table and to the dance floor. Time passed and you two had taken a break. You were walking through the building and found an outside area that was alone, so you both walked outside.

"I'm kinda bummed they didn't play a slow song, I was kind of looking forward to that," Steve chuckled, running his fingers through his hair.

"Why not do our own slow dance?" You chuckle, pulling out your phone and opening Spotify.

"At Last" by Etta James began to play as you rested your head on his chest and his chin on the top of your head. You two swayed left and right as the breeze hit the two of you just right.

"Steve, I really like you," You smiled and looked up at him. His eyes shimmered with excitement as he looked down into your eyes.

"I really like you, more," Steve chuckled as did you, leaving a comfortable silence between the two of you.

"So, after this night is over, what does that mean for us?" You ask, hoping for a specific answer.

"Well, I was thinking maybe I take you on a date? And then maybe I ask you to be my girlfriend?" Steve suggested.

"Hm, I think the second question could definitely be asked now," You suggested back, earning a wide grin from Steve.

"Well then, Y/F/N Y/L/N, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Steve asked, stopping his movement.

"Of course I would," You smiled, kissing him on the cheek and leaving a little lipstick stain. You two giggled like children as you enjoyed a few moments together and went back to enjoy the night with your friends.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

341K 8.5K 17
Life gets interesting when your new next door neighbor is Chris Evans. 18+ NSFW
820K 20.5K 200
You know the drill! Requests are still open, but it could take me a while since I have loads of them, either way, enjoy! Don't repost without permis...
16.7K 536 25
prom•ise /'präməs/ 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭...
458 10 6
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐱�...