tickle fight - r

a/n: this one is lowkey suggestive so be warned!! i can't guarantee that it'll be GOOD but i will try my best

this is for marrymesteverogers !! <3

——

"Good morning, sweetie," Steve mumbled beside you as he moved under the covers and wrapped you in his arms. You stirred, slowly awaking and smiling.

"G'morning, Stevie," You sighed happily as you wrapped your arms around his waist. Steve shifted in your arms and smiled, kissing your forehead as you rested your head on his chest. "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept good, what about you?" He asked as he closed his eyes again and sighed.

"Good, I had a dream where you were ticklish," You giggled as you nuzzled your head into the crook of his neck. "I realized I've never asked you that, a year after we started dating and there's things like that that I've never asked you about."

Steve gulped, hoping you wouldn't notice. The truth was, he was ticklish. Very ticklish, actually. "Yeah, it's too bad I'm not."

"Oh really? I've never tried," You smirked as your grip around his waist loosened and your fingertips touched his stomach, you giggled them as they did so. Steve's stomach tightened at your touch and Steve stifled a laugh.

"See? Not ticklish," Steve smirked as he pulled you up and kissed your lips softly.

"I'll get you another time, I know I will," You smirked as you got up from bed to get breakfast in the kitchen. You would get him eventually, even if it meant wrestling him.

——

It was now noon, Steve had eaten and worked out a bit. Now, he was ready to dip into the shower and get clean. This was your perfect opportunity.

He slipped into the shower as the warm water flowed out from the shower-head and as he stepped into the shower, he felt the soft, yet powerful, water touch his body.

You knew he would be taking a shower after his workout, so you steadily stepped into your shared room, barely making a noise as you crept the door open. You needed this to be perfect.

As you made your way into the bathroom, you heard him humming in the shower, without having a suspicion that you would startle him or anything. He kept the door unlocked so, if anything, he was almost proposing for you to welcome yourself into his time of relaxation.

You tip-toed towards the shower, slowly moving the curtain to slip your hand into the shower. You took a peek, but not too long, and located his stomach. You knew this was his spot and you were close to getting what you wanted.

"Bingo!" You practically screamed as you wet yourself and closed your eyes, bracing for the water to hit your body as you entered and invaded the moments of silence and peace Steve had.

"Y/N?! What the hell?" Steve shouted in shock and embarrassment, usually you wouldn't join showers like this, so it caught him off guard. "Oh god."

You tackled him to the ground and tickled him. Steve uncontrollably– and uncomfortably– laughed his ass off, almost forgetting he was completely naked. He tried to push you off, but your tickling was far too powerful and too much of a surprise for him to even react to.

"Y/N!" Steve shouted as you rolled over, finally content with the amount of tickles you torture him with. You giggled as you were covered in water and landed right outside of the shower. He stayed where he was, sitting up against the wall of the shower as the water stayed flowing. "What was that for?"

"You lied to me when you said you weren't ticklish," You simply said, smirking and crossing your arms across your chest. "So I had to get you when you were least expecting it."

Steve chuckled as he shook his head and leaned his head on the wall, looking at you.

"You know, if I weren't completely naked right now, I would chase you down the house, right?" He laughed, closing the shower curtain and door to turn off the water. He grabbed the towel hanging from the shower curtain's pole and wrapped it around his waist as he opened the curtain and door again, revealing his post-shower self.

"Well, now you're not," You smirked as you took off your sweatshirt, struggling as it
weighed down on you and stuck to your body. As you grabbed your room's doorknob, Steve grabbed your arm and pulled you on the bed as he hovered over you.

"You didn't really think you'd get away that easy, right?" Steve's eyes glistened as his eyes set on yours, his hands stopping you from moving by holding your wrists down onto the bed.

"How did you know that I wanted to get away that easy?" You chuckled as you smirked, your eyes quickly darting at his lips.

"You're such a smartass," Steve chuckled as he kissed your lips softly and caressed your cheek with one of his hands, freeing one of your arms. As you kissed, you trickled your hand down to his lower back, your fingertips laying softly on it.

"Hey! No tickling anymore," Steve playfully frowned before he planted a soft kiss on your jawline. You giggled, completely blown away at the fact that the big, super-soldier before you was really just a big softie. But you wouldn't change it for anything in the world.