After The Summer // Jack Grea...

Av laurajames_xo

"And the winners of Love Island 2019 are" The presenter said, after 6 long weeks in a villa in Mallorca I was... Mer

Don't Care
Captain
Party Pooper
Sunday Roast
Friendzone
Love you bro
Fanny Flutters
Darling
Summer romance, part 2
Sweetheart
11:37
Instagram
Filming
Unsure
out out
Better Jack
Stubborn
Drunk
Ninja Turtles
Happy Enough
L Bomb
Celebrate
You
Two Breakups
Guess whos back?
Make us Make up
Call up
Aidans awful driving
Promise
Packing
3
Real Reason
A G
fuckable and not loveable
Sieve
The dress
Gok Wan
Ooops
15 more minutes
Saucey
burp and curse
Only real men drink cocktails
260818
Swan off
Aw thats good
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
AUTHORS NOTE
Ugly
After the Summer

Princess

10.9K 124 100
Av laurajames_xo

Jacks POV

After another hour or two of playing this football game that Tyrone insisted we carried on playing until he won the guys decided they would get some drinks in before we all got ready for dinner.

"I'll hang back with Aidan" I said, trying to act as natural as possible.

"Yeah that's fine, I know what she will want" Tyrone caught on to the situation quickly for once.

"I bet Jacks hoping she wants sex on the beach" Ben winked and walked off with the guys laughing.

"I'm glad you came" I laid down next to her on another towel.

"Yeah I'm glad too actually" she smiled and turned to face me. "It's nice that we can like be together in public" she took my hand in her.

"Well as soon as we tell the guys we can do it proper" I smiled.

"How are we going to do that then?"

"I don't know, I'm not scared of them knowing it's just that they fancy you probably even more than me" I laughed.

"You're lucky that I fancy you then" she giggled.

"Well I'm glad" I smirked and ran my free hand up and down her waist. "Come here then" I placed my hand on her chin and guided her face to mine where our lips connected perfectly, as if they were made for each other.

"What if the guys come back?"

"Then that will be how they find out" I smirked again and reconnected our lips.

"You're so annoying" she giggled.

"Why?" I laughed.

"Because I cant resist you" she bit the corner of her lip.

"I just have that charm" I fake flipped my hair.

"We're back!" Tyrone shouted from afar, just incase we were in the middle of anything.

"Ah thank you chicken" Aidan smiled as Tyrone handed her some type of cocktail, Ben then handed me a bottle of beer.

"Well, cheers everyone! To a great holiday" Tyrone placed his drink out for everyone to toast too.

"Cheers!" We all said in synchrony.

"And, to Aidans new fella" Ben interrupted. "Who may I add, I am very jealous of"

"Yeah, cheers to him" I looked at her directly in the eye.

After we finished our drinks, we all went up to our rooms to get ready for dinner. Ben and Madders are sharing a room which left Tyrone and myself to share another.

"So, how are you going to tell Ben and Madders about you and Aidan?" Tyrone asked.

"I don't know bro" I said, fixing my hair. "I think we're just gonna flirt a little more in front of them and stuff and then hopefully they will catch on"

"Hmm, good idea" Tyrone shrugged. "She's just posted on Instagram, why don't you comment on it?"

"With what?" I panicked. I never really publicly flirt, ever.

"Maybe just something casual, like the heart eye emoji, or calling her a sort, something like that" Tyrone said, flirting with girls comes like second nature to him.

@aidansimms: believe it not I got ready before the boys & had to get the hotel manager to take this photo of me🙃🙃🙃

@jackgrealish: coming for you now😻🤤

"Really bro, that is was the best you could come up with?"

Aidans POV

I waiting in the lobby for the boys to come down so we could make our way to the restaurant. I was shocked when I saw that Jack had commented on my photo, public ally flirting with me when even his bestest of friends don't know about us. I replied to his comment with a simple kiss emoji and put my phone into my handbag.

"Oh look who finally decided to show up" I rolled my eyes when Ben and Madders appeared out of the lift.

"You look lovely" Ben said as he gave me a hug, Madders did the same thing.

"So are you going to admit now that the guy you have been talking about the whole time is Jack?" Madders said.

"I don't know what you are talking about" I shrugged.

"Oh have it off" Ben laughed. "We've put it all together now, you coming out here, the making us get the drinks so you two are alone and now he comments on your Instagram post" he explained as if he was a detective and figured out something actually difficult.

"Okay, maybe I fancy him"

"Fancy him? You basically said your wedding vows to him on the beach" Madders laughed.

"Oh shushh" I flushed a shade of pink. "Now you two don't know anything until Jack tells you" I added, the reluctantly agreed although they were desperate to bully him about it.

"Hello chicken" Tyrone then appeared out of the lift and gave me a hug. "How did you get ready so quickly huh?"

"Because you guys take ages" I laughed.

"Hey gorgeous" Jack then followed behind, he pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. I pulled away and saw Ben, Madders and Tyrone all standing in a like staring at us two with big smiled on their faces. "What are you guys looking at?" Jack then asked.

"Nothing" Ben said. "So should we take a stroll to the restaurant?" He asked. We all agreed and began to walk to the place we were going to eat.

"I could get used to this you know?" Jack said to me as we were walking behind the three guys. He intertwined his hand in with mine.

"What?"

"Just I have you here, with my bestfriends on holiday, it's just nice you know" He shrugged.

"Yeah it is amazing" I took a deep breath.

We soon arrived at this amazing restaurant, obviously very upmarket and designed for all the celebrities and business people that come out to Dubai. Jack pulled out a chair for me and then sat himself down next to me. I ordered myself a glass of wine and the guys got different types of beers between them.

"Here's to a great week ahead guys" Jack held his pint glass up.

"Full of friendship and love" Madders added. Looking at myself and Jack only.

"Cheers everyone" I added as we all touched glasses.

We all ate and enjoyed each others company for the rest of the evening. They spent time telling me funny stories that they have experienced in their many years of friendship and then I spent ages answering their questions about Love Island, and god did they have a lot.

"So did you literally not know who won the premier league?"

"No"

"So you didn't know anything that was happening in the news?"

"No"

"Do you regret having having sex on telly?" Ben asked.

"I don't regret watching it that's for sure" Madders then laughed, obviously had too much to drink. "Looking at Nathan's face you must of been good"

"I think that's enough questions guys" Jack interrupted, I saw him twitching in his seat as he started to feel uncomfortable.

"Yeah maybe we should change the subject" Tyrone coughed.

"Why? Just because Jack ain't experienced her yet"

"James" Tyrone said sternly. "Leave it out"

"You know what yeah, enjoy the rest of your meal. See you tomorrow" Jack threw some money on the table to pay for his meal and left. I took a deep breath and got up after jack and followed him back to the hotel room.

"Jack come on, open the door" I knocked on his hotel door for the fifth time. I heard the door unlock but he didn't open it. I pushed the handle down and walked into his room. He was sat on the end of his bed, shirt and tie undone.

"Jack" I gulped, I found it impossible to look away at his tanned torso.

"Come here princess" he said. His voice an octave deeper. I didn't reply but I just gulped and slowly walked toward him. "I think it's my turn to find out how good you are? Don't you agree baby girl?" His tongue swiped over his bottom lip

"Yes" I said submissively.

"Now take that outfit off and come sit" he patted his lap. I slipping out of my jumpsuit I was wearing and walked over to jack, placing myself on his lap.

"Baby girl, did you buy these just for me?" He lightly traced my matching black lace panties and bra.

I shimmied my hips on his lap, craving any sort of friction. "Yes" I moaned as I felt Jacks fingers hook under one side of my panties, before pulling and snapping it back onto the skin of my thighs. I let out an involuntary moan at how dominate he suddenly became, grinding into his black suit trousers.

"You're so wet already for me" his eyes were dark with lust. He took his own shirt off before unclasping my bra.

My mind grew hazy as Jack finally turned his head to my bare chest. He took one of my nipples in between his lips, dragging is tongue over the sensitive part. Making me wetter by the second. Suddenly he picked me up and threw me onto the bed.

"Now this all belongs to me" he bit his lip and looked me up and down. I nodded and went to reply before he placed his thumb on my lips, stopping me from talking. "I think I'm in charge now? Don't you agree?" He added. I just nodded again.

After minutes of teasing which felt like hours I was desperate to feel him inside of me. I closed my eyes thinking that would help me calm down. Jack finally showed mercy, lifted my hips higher in a bruising hold and pushed himself into me with a powerful thrust. My hands frantically searched from something to grip on.

"You okay baby?" He asked. I nodded.

For a few long moments the only sound in the room was the incredibly dirty sound of your skin slapping and squelching against eachother. Jack breath turned ragged, but he showed no intention of slowing down. Tears sprang into my eyes as Jack slightly changed position and hit my sweet spot. I could hear Jack mumble words into my ear but I couldn't take any of it in; my mind had gone to far. The tension exploded and an orgasm washed over my entire body. Jack fell forward at the sensation but continued to thrust in and out sloppily while he sucked on my neck, Jack snapped his hips one last time and let out a load groan. He collapsed into you as we both lay there gasping for air.

"Fuck" he ran his hands through his hair.

"Maybe it's my turn to take control huh?" I fluttered my eyes, already ready for round 2.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

35.6K 398 24
"๐‡๐ž'๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž? *MATURE REFRENCE...
16.5K 79 2
โ› ๐–จ'๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–จ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—‹๐—’ โœ ๐Œ๐„๐’๏ฟฝ...
489K 10.1K 104
Reid Hatfield has always loved the game of football. He loves the teamwork, the thrill and hearing the crowd chant his name in the stadium. What guy...
497K 34.1K 26
***Published in the US with Wattpad Books and in the UK under the title 'LOVE, LOCKED DOWN' -- out now in ebook and paperback, and also audiobook in...