Explosion (a Bakugo x reader...

By D3adRacc00n

you start your first day at UA and don't make many friends because of your personality. somehow you manage to... More

author's note
first day of school
training with the explody-boy
training and going out with friends
USJ
The Truth
Bakugo's love
another training session
🍋in the morning🍋
study session
parents
🍋study group🍋
written exam
combat exam
Sumer vacation
training camp
training begins
league of villains...
the past
rescue and the whole truth

The Mall

821 17 18
By D3adRacc00n

**recap of weekend**
You were training with Bakugo, Kami, and kiri when you pushed yourself a little to far and paralyzed your body for a couple of hours. Bakugo took care of you and helped you eat. You thought it was really sweet of him but if you told him thatbje would probably just blowup because he is just a spiky haired time-bomb. A time-bomb that you love but you can't bring yourself to break down your walls compleatly and tell him that. Anyway, Bakugo helped you train a little more over the weekend. You ended up texting your mom you couldn't come home for the weekend because you were still recovering from the USJ attack. Classes resumed on Monday and you were really pumped to go back to school.

--time skip to monday--

Your whole class was exited to go back to school. You ate a quick breakfast and ran to the classroom because you couldn't wait any longer. When you walked in, Bakugo was talking to kiri and kami. 'Doesn't he have any other friends? Oh well.' You think to yourself as you walk over. You jump onto the desk interrupting their conversation.

"Do you have to do that?" Kami asked in a shocked voice

"I don't understand how you are shocked by this, I do it almost every day." You reply. And it's true. Even when you weren't in school, you would still jump onto the tables and counters instead of sitting in chairs. You also got a lot of scolding from Iida.

"Anyway, what do you want?" Kiri asked while Bakugo commenced to stroke your tail.

"Nothing, I'm just bored." You reply with a shrug

"Your always bored." Bakugo stated

"Ya well it's boring right now." You whined when suddenly you had an idea. You jumped off the table and ran to Uraraka. "Uraraka! Can you make me float?" You ask excitedly

"Uh, why?"

"Cuz I'm bored" you whine

"Fine. But don't do anything stupid." She said touching your arm and you begin to float off the ground.

You floated around the room, relaxing in the air. You tucked in your legs and did a flip in the air. You floated back over to Bakugo and latched onto his neck.

"Why are you floating?" He asked calmly.

"Cuz now I can do, this!" You say as you do flips in the air.

"Your lucky you wear leggings under your skirt." He says with a light pink dusting on his cheeks as you float around upside down.

"Ha ha" you say sarcastically

You flip right side up and lay back resting your head in your hands.

"Uraraka! We should do this more often." You tell her

She nods and gives you a thumbs up and returns to her conversation. You float back to the middle of kiri and Kami and brush your tail on their noses.

"Ya know, you really can be anoying." Kiri says swatting your tail away

"I know" You say flatly. He sighed "we should do something together."

"Like what?" Kami asks

"Well we could all go to the mall together." You suggest

"Nuh uh! No way am I going to a mall." Bakugo protests

"Aww, c'mon! It'll be fun!" You whine floating over to him. "You guys will come with me right?" You ask glaring at them, daring them to say no

"Uh, ya I'm free." They both say in unison

"See, both your guy friends are going. Now stop being a baby and take me to the mall." You whine at him

"Uggg, fine we can go to the mall." He says rolling his eyes

"Yay!" You shout rising up higher in the air. Suddenly you fall onto the desk. It didn't hurt but you look at uraraka

"Sorry" she mouthed to you and points to the door. You see Mr. Aizawa

You get off the desk and walk to your own and sit down.

--time skip cuz skool is boring--

You met kiri, Bakugo, and Kami at the school gate. You all headed off to the mall. Kiri and Kami wanted to go look at some boy-ish stuff. You grabbed bakugo's wrist and dragged him through the mall.

"Where are we going?" He asked

"Exploring!" You say excitedly

You drag him through the mall going into different stores. You buy a couple of things and Bakugo even buys a couple shirts. You spotted a cafe and again dragged Bakugo over. You both bought a doughnut and sat by a fountain to eat it. When you were finished, both of you got up.

"I'm gonna go over there a look for a bit ok." Bakugo said pointing at a store that looked like it sold gym stuff.

"Ok imma go over there." You said pointing in the direction of some other stores

You both agreed to meet in one hour back at the fountain. You walked over to the store and looked around for a while before getting bored. You just walked around the mall for a bit not knowing where to go. Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. You froze and looked over and saw the same person who attacked the USJ smiling at you. Shigaraki! You tried to run away but he put his hand around your throat leaving one finger off.

"I'm just an old friend who saw you hear" he said menacingly "now, don't make a scene or I will decay you starting with your throat."

"If you do, than the pro heroes will come and stop you."

"Well, it will take them time to get here. Would you like to see how many I could kill before your precious pro heroes get here?"

You shook your head

"Good girl. Now come with me. We are gonna have a little chat. Oh and don't even think of using that quirk on me."

You swallowed and followed shigaraki over to one of the fountains. He kept his hand on your throat. He asked you some questions about heros and villains and told you about why he wants to kill all might. (I'm to lazy to go rewatch the scene to figure out their conversation) you answered his question with your opinion and he began laughing like a maniac. His grip tightened around your throat and you began to struggle to remove his hand.

"Now now, what did I say, don't struggle." He said tightening his grip more.

You forced yourself to calm down and breath. You sat very still and moved your hands away from your throat. You could still breath and not moving or struggling made it easier.

"Good girl." Shigaraki said calmly

He loosened his grip just slightly so you could breath better. You really couldn't do anything in this situation. Even if you did take his strength away, he still had his quirk. And in such close proximity to you, he would easily be able to kill You, and then everyone else.

"Y/n?" You heard someone say your name

You looked up to see kirishima standing there in front of you. Shigaraki tightened his grip so much on your neck that you couldn't breath. You instinctively started scratching at his hand.

"What's going on?" Kiri asked confused

You could only stare at him, your eyes glazed with fear and pain

"I didn't know you were here with friends." Shigaraki said.

All of a sudden he released you and stood up. You fell forward and kiri caught you. You coughed and tried to catch your breath.

"Thank you for that nice little chat y/n. I'll leave you now." And with that, he walked away.

When your coughing fit was over, kiri helped you stand up and catch your breath.

"Who was that?" He asked

"Shigaraki." You replied coldly

"Shigaraki?!" He cried in disbelief "Why didn't you call for help?"

"Because if I did than he would kill me and countless others before anyone could stop him."

He nodded his head. " Come on, Bakugo and kaminari are waiting for us" he led you back to the place you left Bakugo and he looked worried.

"Where were you?!" He asked running up to you

"I'll explain later." You said feeling very tired.

"Ok well we can go back now."

You nodded your head. Bakugo turned around to walk away but you pulled him back. You wraped your arms around his neck and lay on his back.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Mmmmm, tired. Can't walk. Might die." You say dramatically

Bakugo sighed and lifts you onto his back. You wrap your legs around his waist and he holds you up. Your arms dangle and you feel his toned abs. Kiri and Kami roll their eyes at you. They know you just didn't want to walk back. You rested your head in bakugo's neck as he walked back to the bus stop with you. You all got onto the bus and you got of bakugo's back and sat in a seat. When you all got back to the dorms, you made Bakugo carry you inside.

"You know, you are really heavy." He said opening the door.

"Think of it like I'm helping you train." You said nuzzling your face into the crook of his neck

□ Fluff □

Bakugo gave a little laugh and brought you inside. He brought you up to his room and layed you down on the bed. He already knew where your weak spot was so he tickled your sides causing you to laugh. You brought your legs up to your chest and couldn't stop laughing. Tears started to come out of your eyes.

"That's for making me carry you." He said as he continued to tickle you.

Suddenly you grabbed his black tank top and pulled him down on top of you. You flipped him over so that you were on top of him. You wraped your legs around his waist and pulled off his shirt. He looked at you.

"This is for tickling me." You smirked

You knew Bakugo wasn't really ticklish but you knew his weakness. You trailed your hand lightly over his skin making him shiver. You moved your hand down his chest lower and lower until you got to his pants. You traced your finger around the top but didn't do anything else. Bakugo hated being teased like that. He tried to move you off him but you pinned his arms down.

"Why always so hasty?" You smirked

"You really are a bitch." He said playfully back

"Mmmm... maybe I should let you get even with me?" You said releasing his arms

He smiled mischievous at you and pulled your shirt off. You were left in your bra staring down at Bakugo. He smirked back at you.

"That's more like it!" He said pulling you down and kissing you passionately.

You kissed him back while running your fingers through his soft, spiky, hair. He moved his hands along your sides. He sat himself up and you wraped your legs all the way around his waist. He smirked at you and continued playing with your tounge. His hands roamed you body, touching all your exposed skin. There wasn't one spot that he didn't touch.

His hands moved down your back and to your butt. You moaned quietly and Bakugo smirked, sticking his tounge down your throat. He lightly pulled on your tail making you fall forward a little. He was in control now. You let him touch your body knowing you could stop him any time you wanted. He seemed to enjoy it. You ran your hands up and down his back lightly touching the surface of his skin.

Bakugo's hands made their way lower down your back until they reached your jeans. He undid the button carefully as if asking your permission. You helped him slide your pants off and he undid his own pants. Soon you were both making out on his bed in your underwear. His hands ran down your thigh as you played with his hair. He pulled you down on top of him and he scooted under the covers. He wraped is arms around you and placed one of his legs around your waist. He held you close, putting his face in the crook of your neck.

"Mmmm..." You hummed

He laughed softly and you both fell asleep.

Hehe, I wanted to add more fluff but I couldn't fine the right spot so I made this. I want to write something with a little smut but I feel a little awkward doing that. (*cough *cough I'm a virgin *cough *cough) anyways, let me know if I should do something with a little smut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
26.3K 706 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
1.5M 45.6K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
347K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...