My "Bestfriend" πŸ€«πŸ’š . | NBA...

By mrssrackz

read & see ... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ . *COMPLETED* More

.. .
πŸ’š . 1
πŸ’š . 2
πŸ’š . 3
πŸ’š . 4
πŸ’š . 5
πŸ’š . 6
πŸ’š . 7
πŸ’š . 8
πŸ’š . 9
πŸ’š . 10
πŸ’š . 11
πŸ’š . 12
πŸ’š . 13
πŸ’š . 14
πŸ’š . 15
πŸ’š . 16
πŸ’š . 17
πŸ’š . 18
πŸ’š . 19
πŸ’š . 20
πŸ’š . 21
πŸ’š . 22
πŸ’š . 23
πŸ’š . 24
πŸ’š . 26
πŸ’š . 27
πŸ’š . 28
πŸ’š . 29
πŸ’š . 30
πŸ’š . 31
πŸ’š . 32
πŸ’š . 33
πŸ’š . 34
πŸ’š . 35
πŸ’š . 36
πŸ’š . 37
πŸ’š . 38
for the people who don't know .
NEW BOOK

πŸ’š . 25

6.3K 213 260
By mrssrackz

K E N T R E L L | 🎙💚

i parked the car not too close by the driveway . "this why i don't fuck with ha hoe ass na." i grumbled . i grabbed my gun from the passenger seat, and hissed as i tried opening the door with my other hand . i think i needed to go get that checked .

i walked out the car, with my gun in my hand . i wasn't really worried, because James said he was the only one home . Ms.Johnson wasn't here, and he said the door would be opened . there was a car parked outside the driveway, right across from my car . i just noticed as i was walking to open the front door . i turned the knob but it was locked . "this nigga told me.." i read over the messages to make sure i wasn't tripping .

yeah, he said the front door was unlocked . i heard a scream . my mind flashed and i ran to the back of the house . i heard footsteps & the door busted open .

i was gonna run after them, but i went inside the house . James was lying on the floor, blood was coming out of his side . This was just too much .

He looked at me, and was hissing in pain . "I got you lil bro, i got you." i ran to the front door of the house just in time to see them running . it was two people . i aimed at one, i missed . but i was so close, they looked back and made eye contact with me . both of them had masks on . i made another shot, and one of them stopped and shot back .
the one i made the shot at, was by their hand . the taller one pulled the shorter one and they ran to the car across from my car . it was a black Porsche .

i ran quickly to James and dropped my gun on the counter . "You okay?" i grabbed my phone and dialed 911 . He nodded, but i could tell he was having trouble breathing . "Lil bro, don't die right now bruh." i shook my head just as i was telling the ambulance the address . after , i called 3 telling him to meet me at Baton Rouge Behavioral Hospital . "what is it?" he kept asking .

"i ain't got time too explain, just tell Jalicia to meet up there too. tell her DONT BRING NOBODY BRUH! i still need to figure out who shot her brother." i said and hanged up the phone immediately . "You gone be okay, bruh." i said just as the paramedics entered the house .

"you gone be okay."

J A L I C I A | 🥰💕 .

Where was this nigga Jerome ? I huffed and grew tired . I layed in bed, just as my phone ringed .

"Who is it, na?" i grew annoyed . it was 3 . i answered . "hello?" i said, getting a little irritated .

"Jalicia." he sounded like he was speeding . there was a bunch of murmurs in the background . "3? you okay? why you sound like that?" i sat up . "i'm not okay, i need you to come to Baton Rouge Behavioral Hospital right now." he said quickly . "are you okay? what's going on?" i said just as i was getting ready to grab my Tory Burch Slides . "yes, well now . just hurry up & don't BRING NOBODY." he yelled the last words so loudly i had to back my phone up .

"okay, i'm on my way." i grabbed my Adidas jacket and quickly slipped it on . "3?" i was about to ask him what happened but he had already hanged up . my mind started racing .

Lord, please don't make it be Kentrell . OR anyone in the gang .

i took my car keys off the dresser, and my purse before leaving the house . i made sure i locked the house door, and hopped in my car on the way to the hospital for some reason .

i really hope this wasn't something as bad . i walked into the hospital, calling 3 to ask him what's the room number name . he still didn't want to tell me who . i walked up to the front desk .

"room number please?" she asked . "432." i responded . "the patients name?" "i don't know." i shrugged . she looked at me confused but then asked for my ID to give me a visitors pass .

i went on the elevator, my heart beating as closer and closer i got to the room door . i knocked and Ken opened the door . "Kendell, whatchu doing here?" i looked at him confused . "who that?" i heard in the background . i'm guessing it was babyjoe . damn, then everybody was here then . including Kentrell .

"what's going on?" i pushed Ken softly out of the way and walked further into the room . everyone grew quiet and i looked around . EVERYONE was here . the whole NBA gang . even Herm & Montana was here . the only person who wasn't here was Quando, but he had been on tour for the past few weeks .

"Who—" I turned to look at the hospital bed when my heart dropped . I dropped everything and ran to James . "James.." I shook him . "Damn, calm down nigga." Ben chuckled . "You think this shit funny?" I looked at him, confused .

James didn't move . At ALL . "He's okay, the doctor said he gone be alright." Somebody said . I looked behind me, and saw Kentrell sitting on one of the chairs by his bed . He looked sweaty, he had a little blood smeared on his face and clothes, and his left arm was red as hell .

"What happened?" I grew in shock . "Well.." Kentrell started off . "I had went to your moms nem house to pick up James, and—" "Hold on." Kd sat by the edge of where Babyjoe was sitting . "Go on, na." he said after nobody said anything .

"Like I said, I was picking up James when I heard a scream, so I went to the back of the house, and James was on the kitchen floor,— I went to the front house and saw 2 people running . They must've shot him by his back or sum." Kentrell explained slowly and thoroughly . This was the first time, he actually said something proper .

"Did you see who it was?" Ken said, reading my mind . "No, not really." He shook his head . "But I did shot one on their arm." He said . "Who could've did this?" I layed next to James . He had blood all over him .

"This is just too much." I shook my head . "Does my mom know about this?" I asked . "She's in shock as well, she said she never leaving James home again." 3 said standing near the curtain . "Where did she go anyways?" I got a little angry .

"Mane ion know, but i'm still tryna figure out who did this to lil bra." Kentrell looked at James . "I'm sorry, Ima get them." He held James hand . "We gone get them." Ken sat up .

"Boy, sit yo ass down." Babyjoe laughed a little . "Nah, shit ain't funny bro, I'm serious . Ain't nobody gone play with my brother like dat." Ken pulled his pants up .

Who could've done this forreal ? "But, Kentrell, you had been left the house why it took you so long to get there?" KD asked .

"Yaya told me stop by." he said and we all groaned . "Mane, don't get mad at me . I ain't gone fuck with her dog ass nomo tho." He held his hands up in defense . "You always lying." Ben shook his head .

"I'm serious, she set me up. Some nigga named Dave was at her house tryna kill a nig & shit . 3, you remember when you had called me at the mall?" Kentrell looked at 3 . "You mean that day you & I went out?" I pointed . He nodded . "Yea." 3 nodded as well . "That's the same nigga . I could've sworn that nigga looked familiar." Kentrell sat back in his seat .

"I didn't get a chance to see him, cause you was pulling me away." I mugged him . I still didn't even wanna talk to him, he was cut off anyways . "Mane, you rather be pulled away or shot?" He blurted out . I could tell he was getting annoyed .

"And that Dave nigga was talking to Shayla too." Kentrell said . " I TOLD YALL!" KD stood up and yelled . "Boy, why you so loud?" Boomer said, sounding a little zoned out . They was ALWAYS high .

"Dave?" I questioned . "And then before he said that, I had asked him the first time and he said ask yo bitch." Kentrell rubbed his nose . "Which bitch?" Ken said .

"Obviously, Iyanna." KD sucked his teeth . "Ion think he was talking about Iyanna." He shook his head . "Then who you think he was talking about?" Ben walked over to the small sink near the cabinets .

"I'm not gone say Iyanna don't know that nig, but the way he said it I just it wasn't her specifically. I think he was talking about you." Kentrell looked right into my eyes . "Me?" I looked around .

"Say, when you got cut like that? You fucking with the opps now?" Boomer stood up . I backed up . "Don't put this all on me." I shook my head . "You don't know anybody named Dave?" 3 asked me .

I thought . "I don't know anybody named Dave, but I heard a Dave before."

"Who?" Ben asked . "Jerome was talking to one of his friends, and they're called Dave." I said . Nobody said anything . "But. .. no. It can't be". I shook my head .

"Jalicia, at this point everybody is a suspect." Babyjoe said . Since when were all these niggas talking so proper ? "Where Jerome know, anyways?" KD asked .

"He said he went to hang out with his homeboys .." I said slowly . "Just ask him when he get home, who is Dave . Matter fact, we gone be there—" "No, I can handle this." I insisted . "Y'all niggas." KD shook his head . "What?" We all said .

"The letter!" he said just as the door opened . All of the niggas held their guns up . "Can y'all stop, before they kick us out of the hospital?" I shook my head . Them niggas can never do anything right . Nina walked in . "Jalicia, you okay?" she ran to me and I hugged her .

"You don't see me?" Ben looked at me because she passed right by him . "Hi." She waved and turned back to me . Babyjoe and 3 chuckled . "I don't know how I'm feeling at this point." I shook my head . "Who did this?" She looked at James .

"That's what we tryna figure out." Ken responded . "You said it was two people?" Babyjoe looked at Kentrell . These niggas really was detectives . "Yee."

"You can't remember anything else about them?" I asked . "I don't remember that much stuff only that it was two people, and I shot one near by their arm . And that they hopped in a black Porsche." He shrugged . "I don't think this is something that just happened out of nowhere, maybe it was planned." KD looked closer at James .

"Nah, KD." Ben sucked his teeth . "Ain't you say something about the letter saying they was gone hurt your loved ones?" He looked up at me . I nodded . "But why? What do they want from me?" I whined .

Nina came and hugged me tighter . "Them niggas gone pay for what they did." Ken said . "Maybe you should call my dad, and let him know." I looked quickly to Kentrell . "Huh?" His eyes widened . "Call him." I insisted . "I don't think that's a good idea mane, your father a crazy person." He shook his head .

"Please." I begged . "Maybe he could know who did this." I shrugged . "You talm bout Drizzy, mane?" Babyjoe said in his accent . Kentrell nodded .

"Who's Drizzy?" I looked around . "You ain't tell her his street name too? Oh you foul." Ben laughed . "Drizzy?" I looked at Kentrell . "Bruh, it's just too much right na . Ima call him." He shooed me off . "When were you gonna tell me all this stuff?" I crossed my shoulders .

"I WAS gone tell you, but you cut me off, and you be always with that Shayla girl." He glared at me . "Y'all, please don't argue right now." Nina stood in between us . I turned around and didn't say anything .

"No cap, I told y'all they never not arguing." Boomer shook his head . The door opened softly and one of the nurses walked in . She looked surprised, and I would be too . There was like 50 of us in here, and they were hood niggas . Looking like they ready to kill somebody . Well they was .

"Wow, who let all of you in here?" She laughed a little . "The front desk people." KD laughed with her as well, then changed his face expression .

"Well, I'm sorry to say but only 3 of you can be in here." She shrugged . "Can you tell us how he's doing first?" Nina asked .

"He's doing fine, but he could do better . He got injured badly by his side and back." She walked over to him . "He not gone die, right?" Herm asked quickly . We all looked at him . "Don't say that." I didn't want to think of that .

"Nigga, you should've kept quiet the whole time." Montana sighed . "No, no. He just needs to be kept in the hospital for a while, until he gets better . He's lucky tho, if he hadn't been spotted earlier, he probably would've lost much more blood and .." she didn't finish the sentence .

"Can y'all walk out please, I want some time with him." I looked at everyone in the room . "Excuse me, do you got some ice pack of some—" "Ouch, Ill get you something for it." The nurse looked at Kentrell's hand . It was so red .

After everyone walked out, I looked again to make sure nobody was eavesdropping . "I'm so sorry." I sat by him on the chair Kentrell was using nearest the bed . "I didn't mean for anything of this to happen, if it hadn't been for Kentrell you probably would've been dead by now . And where was mom? Ugh, I feel like it's my fault." I put my head down .

"We gone figure out who did this." I looked back up . "But Jerome? I doubt Jerome would do this to you." Jerome just couldn't . He didn't even know where my mom lived .

Yeah, I told him about my family but I never not once told him where they lived . "I really hope Kentrell tells dad . Ima meet up with him too." I shook my head . This was really just too much for me to handle .

"Sometimes I feel like I can't hold on. You probably can't even hear me, but I love you." I gave a soft kiss on his forehead .

I walked outside the room, when i got to the lobby I saw the gang sitting outside . When they saw me, their faces got serious . "If Jerome ask you anything, just act clueless." 3 said, as I walked up closer to them . "Mane, I thought you said they should break up." Kentrell sucked his teeth and mumbled .

> > > > > > >

As we were getting out of the hospital, I saw Kentrell walking to his car . He had his left arm wrapped and he was holding a pack of ice . "Kentrell." I said softly . He looked back at me . "I'm sorry, for being too harsh." I said and looked down . I didn't know why I felt guilty .

"It ain't nothing, I ain't do it because of you . That's my bro, anyways." He shrugged . "I know, but I feel a little guilty as well because we never actually had time to spend time together . To talk forreal, and stuff." I looked away . He sighed .

"What you doing tomorrow?" He asked . "I'm getting my hair done tomorrow." I smiled . I know that was the last thing I was supposed to be worried about but, my hair looked a little off today . "Ima pick you up at 4." He suggested .

How did he know my hair appointment time ? Oh yeah, I always go to the same time . "For what?" I said, trying not to sound too excited . He glared at me . "Okay." I rolled my eyes and walked to my car .

I drove home and tried to keep my focus on the road . Thank god, I had arrived home safely .

S H A Y L A | 👤

"Why can't we just kill her now?" I grew tired as I tried to hold in the sharp pain in my hand . That nigga almost shot my whole hand off . Luckily, the bullet didn't go inside my skin. It just touched it . "Why can't we just kill them all?"

"I told you . They gone be onto us now, & that's what we want." My dad-in-law said in the backseat of the car . We were parked in the one of the plaza's around the Baton Rouge supermarket area . We had bought some ice for my hand, because we couldn't go to the hospital . So I had to take this like a G .

He wasn't really my dad-in-law, I just called him that . "You do realize my cousin doesn't like her right? I don't really have a choice." I looked back at him . "Stop all that talking loud, na!" He yelled .

"Once Kentrell find out, they gone be onto us." Jerome said . "But what about the gang?" I asked . "Them too . Why you think I said they gone be onto us? Meaning all of them." Jerome explained .

"But why did you have to be with her? Why did that have to be part of the plan?" I whined . "Mane, you acting real sick right now." Keith said . "Kentrell know something we know . Jalicia isn't hard work, you can kill her anytime . She ain't nobody important."

"So why did we kill her brother?" I asked, confused . "Just to play with her mind." Keith smirked .

"We could've been killed her. You know how many times I caught her off guard?" I clenched my fists . "I don't wanna y'all to kill her yet." Dad-in-law said . "I kind of agree." Jerome nodded . "Besides, her brother dead is just a warning." Keith smirked . Why did he keep bringing up James ?

"What happened to their mom?" I asked . "I tricked her into coming over to meet somewhere, but I wasn't there . She left me a voicemail saying she was still waiting on me there, she probably home now." Keith smirked .

"What about Kentrell?" Dad-in-law asked . "What about him?" Jerome chuckled . "That nigga ain't on shit." he continued .

We didn't say anything . "What?" He looked at us . "That nigga never get caught lacking." Keith shook his head . "How you know him?" I asked . "He used to always come around back in them days, when him and Leesh were in middle school . That nigga ain't on no junk shit, mane. He know something about that Drizzy nigga."

"Oh, they knew each other for a long time . No wonder she always talking about him." I nodded slowly . "He dead anyways." Jerome said and we all looked at him . "He is?" Keith eyes widened . These niggas .

"Dave killed him." He smirked . "You sure? Call Dave and make sure he did forreal." Dad-in-law insisted . "What about  Malik?" I asked .

"We don't need Malik right now." Keith shooed us off . "Is Quando part of this?" I kept asking so many questions, but deep down inside I was waiting on my call to know when to kill Jalicia .

"and Quando not part of nothing, he don't even know what's going on." Dad-in-law chuckled

"He not answering." Jerome grew frustrated . "That nigga ain't no fucking dead! I told y'all!" Keith yelled .

"If he still alive, I'll kill myself." He started the engine up . "Don't kill him yet, damn . Y'all don't listen . We need them, alive first." Keith shook his head .

"If you can get him." Dad-in-law laughed and started coughing . "Nigga, you don't remember what he did to us? Our family?" Keith yelled .

"Of course, we remember." Jerome said . "Like I said, we gone get it out of him." Dad-in-law said . "And Kentrell too." Jerome kept his eyes on the road .

What was his problem with Kentrell ?

"If he don't get you first." Keith snickered . Dad-in-law tried not too, but he did a little back . I looked back at them . But Jerome didn't hear .

To Be Continued ..

* what y'all think so far ? am i doing good ?

* what y'all think Leesh dad did to Keith & Jerome dad ?

* y'all think Keith right about Kentrell killing Jerome first ?

read & see >

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 2K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
6.9K 189 4
Janae gets pregnant by Pooter and tells him that she got an abortion.About 2 years later she posts an pic of her and their child. Then he later dms h...
259K 8.1K 185
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...