💚 . 23

K E N T R E L L | 💚🐍

"What you told her?" he asked me . "I ain't tell her nun." I muttered slightly . "Huh?" he held his ear closer to me . "I said I ain't tell her nothing, mane." I said, a little louder .

"You better speak louder." he grabbed his cigar from the tray . I was with Jalicia's dad, we had met at one of his top secret warehouses in the country . Nobody even knew about this, not even Ben or 3 . I felt a little guilty, because Jalicia really wanted to see him I knew this wasn't even for her .

"Why couldn't you just let me tell ha, mane?" I blurted out . I was getting angry with either myself or Drizzy . Drizzy was Jalicia's dads name in the streets . Everybody knew him for that name .

I was mainly angry cause I knew Jalicia trusted me with all her heart . I was there for her during difficult times and good times as well, so I know this hit home . I just couldn't tell her at the time, cause his dad had threatened me . Now she most definitely wasn't gonna wan talk to a nigga .

"Mane, ion gotta keep explaining shit." He started . "Nah, nigga she really hurt na. She won't even reply to my texts or my calls, and if she do she be texting dry and shit." I sucked my teeth . "What's that matter to you?"

"She's my bestfriend." I made a straight face . "So you really tellin you kept this away from her because of something that happened over you and a few niggas?"

"Jalayae too innocent for this shit mane." He shook his head . I kinda did agree with him . Jalicia wasn't really ... how do you say it .. like us . She was an innocent, pretty, and smart girl . I guess that's what I liked about her .

I wanted her to myself because why not? A nigga like Jerome didn't deserve her . He couldn't even take care of her like I do . "You know she got a nigga, right?" I said . "And?" he looked at me like it was nothing .

"And? Mane, you tripping fo. When I said I wanted ha, yeen say nothing like that." I got a little offended . "Cause Kentrell, you know damn well you gone get her into shit she don't wanna be in." He mugged me .

"What you ... mean?" I itched my head, knowing damn well what he meant . He thought I was too violent for her, and that I might put her in drama . "So you telling me ha nigga might not do that?" I raised my eyebrow .

"Like I said, Jalicia is an innocent girl . I trust her to not choose no bad nigga, like you or Ben." He continued . I sucked my teeth . "Shit not fair, mane." I sucked my teeth .

"Life ain't fair."

"I still don't trust that nigga, can you at least meet him first?"

"I'll meet him when Jalicia want me to."

"Yeen ain't even tell leesh when you tryna see ha." I chuckled . "When the time is right." He shrugged .

"When the time is right? Nig you betta call ha up mane, cause that's all she thinkin bout right now." I gave him a look . When Jalicia was focused on one thing, nothing else could distract her from it .

"Speaking of that, Jalicia had told me something." I started off . "What she said?" He opened a case . There was SK's, and machine guns, and a few knifes . This nigga was worse than me .

"It's about that Keith nigga." I leaned back in my chair . "Keith? As in Keith, Dareesha ex-nigga?"

"Yea." I nodded . "What is it?"

"She said that Keith— Keith had— nevermind bruh." I shook my head . I just couldn't do it . No matter how mad I was about it, I just couldn't bring myself to tell him . Not unless leesh told me to .