💚 . 25

K E N T R E L L | 🎙💚

i parked the car not too close by the driveway . "this why i don't fuck with ha hoe ass na." i grumbled . i grabbed my gun from the passenger seat, and hissed as i tried opening the door with my other hand . i think i needed to go get that checked .

i walked out the car, with my gun in my hand . i wasn't really worried, because James said he was the only one home . Ms.Johnson wasn't here, and he said the door would be opened . there was a car parked outside the driveway, right across from my car . i just noticed as i was walking to open the front door . i turned the knob but it was locked . "this nigga told me.." i read over the messages to make sure i wasn't tripping .

yeah, he said the front door was unlocked . i heard a scream . my mind flashed and i ran to the back of the house . i heard footsteps & the door busted open .

i was gonna run after them, but i went inside the house . James was lying on the floor, blood was coming out of his side . This was just too much .

He looked at me, and was hissing in pain . "I got you lil bro, i got you." i ran to the front door of the house just in time to see them running . it was two people . i aimed at one, i missed . but i was so close, they looked back and made eye contact with me . both of them had masks on . i made another shot, and one of them stopped and shot back .
the one i made the shot at, was by their hand . the taller one pulled the shorter one and they ran to the car across from my car . it was a black Porsche .

i ran quickly to James and dropped my gun on the counter . "You okay?" i grabbed my phone and dialed 911 . He nodded, but i could tell he was having trouble breathing . "Lil bro, don't die right now bruh." i shook my head just as i was telling the ambulance the address . after , i called 3 telling him to meet me at Baton Rouge Behavioral Hospital . "what is it?" he kept asking .

"i ain't got time too explain, just tell Jalicia to meet up there too. tell her DONT BRING NOBODY BRUH! i still need to figure out who shot her brother." i said and hanged up the phone immediately . "You gone be okay, bruh." i said just as the paramedics entered the house .

"you gone be okay."

J A L I C I A | 🥰💕 .

Where was this nigga Jerome ? I huffed and grew tired . I layed in bed, just as my phone ringed .

"Who is it, na?" i grew annoyed . it was 3 . i answered . "hello?" i said, getting a little irritated .

"Jalicia." he sounded like he was speeding . there was a bunch of murmurs in the background . "3? you okay? why you sound like that?" i sat up . "i'm not okay, i need you to come to Baton Rouge Behavioral Hospital right now." he said quickly . "are you okay? what's going on?" i said just as i was getting ready to grab my Tory Burch Slides . "yes, well now . just hurry up & don't BRING NOBODY." he yelled the last words so loudly i had to back my phone up .

"okay, i'm on my way." i grabbed my Adidas jacket and quickly slipped it on . "3?" i was about to ask him what happened but he had already hanged up . my mind started racing .

Lord, please don't make it be Kentrell . OR anyone in the gang .

i took my car keys off the dresser, and my purse before leaving the house . i made sure i locked the house door, and hopped in my car on the way to the hospital for some reason .

i really hope this wasn't something as bad . i walked into the hospital, calling 3 to ask him what's the room number name . he still didn't want to tell me who . i walked up to the front desk .

"room number please?" she asked . "432." i responded . "the patients name?" "i don't know." i shrugged . she looked at me confused but then asked for my ID to give me a visitors pass .