💚 . 4

Jalicia Johnson 💕🥰

"Girl, yes." I nodded . "Sis, I told you he was feeling yo ass and you ain't believe me . Now you see for yoself." Nina gave me that look . I blushed .

"Whatever . It's not like everything wasn't awkward after that . We haven't even texted in about 32 hours." I unlocked my phone to make sure he hadn't texted me and I didn't see it .

"Damn you know the hours and all." Nina giggled . Her phone rang . She saw the name and smiled . "Hello?" She went into my bathroom .

"This bitch ..." I smiled . Her and Ben have been texting and FaceTiming each other all the time lately . It was so cute . I fixed my hair and decided to start on my edges .

After about 10 minutes, Nina came out the bathroom smiling . I looked back at her .

"Sooo...." I put my Eco Styler Gel back on the shelf and looked at her . "Let's go." She grabbed my keys . I looked at her confused .

"Go where?"

"To Kentrell's house, duh." Nina gave me the obvious look . "Why?" My heart started beating quickly . "Why not? Ben wants us to come over."

"But you're the only person who knows what happened between Kentrell and I . I can't go over there, it's gonna be awkward." I whined .

"It's not gonna be awkward, if you stay far away from him as possible." She shrugged . "You don't understand.." I shook my head . "Pleaseeeee . If you don't go, I'm not going." She pouted .

"What about Ben?"  "I can see Ben another time." Nina fiddled with her necklace . "Fine . I'll go . But ONLY because of you and Ben." I hesitated, before she thought I was going for another reason .

"Good, cause I was really hoping you was gonna say yes." She put her lip gloss in her purse and grabbed my keys .  I groaned . Here we go . There's no turning back .

We arrived at Kentrell's house and I slipped out the car, clutching my purse tightly . I didn't understand why my hands were so sweaty . Nina knocked on the door . I stood not too far away from her, acting like I was on my phone . Just in case Kentrell opened the door .

The door opened and 3's face popped out . I smiled . "Brotherrrrr." I smiled and extended my arms out for a hug . He hugged me, and greeted Nina before opening the door . She was so dickmatized she went straight to where ever Ben was .

"Wassam with you?" He looked me up and down smiling . I blushed and started smiling . 3 was always hyping me up on my outfits . I wasn't even dressing fancy today, I just had on my black jacket, my Nike pro joggers, and my black Givenchy slides .

"Nothing special" . I followed him into the kitchen . "You seen your best friend yet?" He looked up at me before putting a tinfoil tray into the oven . I didn't get a chance to see what was in there but I knew it was gonna be good . 3 was like literally the OG, he was the oldest and he was more mature . He was always giving me advice and telling me things right from wrong . He was like another bestfriend .

"I didn't even get a chance to—" I jumped at the sound of something breaking . 3 set the oven and we rushed over to the living room . "I told you to not move it." Babyjoe sucked his teeth . "I ain't even do nothing." Kd stuck his lollipop back in his mouth .

We heard footsteps . I eyed Nina . Kd hummed . Kentrell came from the stairs . He looked like he just woke up . He looked around the living room, landing his eyes on something . "What the fuck y'all did to my tv mane?" He yelled both his hands in fist .

"Babyjoe broke it!" Kd pointed directly at Babyjoe . "Stop playing wimme I ain't break nun." Babyjoe mugged Kd . I looked at 3 . He sighed before walking over to the situation .
"Wasn't y'all just playing 2k?" 3 stepped over the tv .