•°Arrange Marriage with Park...

By hobiwifeu525

.°•A girl who got married to help her family but the life has planned something else for her.°• - 'Oh, you wa... More

💗 INTRODUCTION💗
💗 CHAPTER 2💗
💗 CHAPTER 3💗
💗 CHAPTER 4💗
💗 CHAPTER 5💗
💗 CHAPTER 6💗
💗 CHAPTER 7💗
💗 CHAPTER 8💗
💗 AUTHOR'S NOTE💗
💗 CHAPTER 9💗
💗 CHAPTER 10💗
💗 CHAPTER 11💗
💗 CHAPTER 12💗
💗 CHAPTER 13💗
💗 CHAPTER 14💗
💗 CHAPTER 15💗
💗 AUTHOR'S NOTE 💗
💗 CHAPTER 16 💗
💗 CHAPTER 17💗
💗 CHAPTER 18💗
💗 CHAPTER 19💗
💗 CHAPTER 20💗
💗 CHAPTER 21💗
💗 CHAPTER 22💗
💗 CHAPTER 23💗
💗 CHAPTER 23 💗 "Real"
💗 CHAPTER 24💗
💗 CHAPTER 25💗
💗 CHAPTER 26💗
💗 CHAPTER 27 💗
💗 CHAPTER 28 💗
💗CHAPTER-29💗

💗 CHAPTER 1💗

19.7K 427 77
By hobiwifeu525

I woke up in the morning and went to bathroom and did my daily routine. I have no work to do as my highschool was over And my mother can't see me free and she asked me to clean the house.

I was not feeling normal like It not a regular day. I feel like something is going to happen with me.

As I completed cleaning to house, I layed down on the couch and Suddenly my father came.

I can see that he was upset. I offered him water and my brother also came from college. He came to me and started teasing me. My father called my mother and we all sat together.

I was trying to read everyone's face and then my father broke the silence.

He said, "I met my sister today and she told me about some people".

I was figuring out what he was trying to say.

"she told that her husband's business partner are finding a girl for their son so that they can set him free and independent".

While I was figuring out what he was saying, my  brother said, "so Sim is going to be that girl?"

I was all jungshocked for a moment and I looked at my mother who was also shocked.

My father said, "They can help us with our work and she is not a child now."

tears started forming in my eyes. My mother said, "we can't just marry our daughter to someone without knowing them!"

My father said, "the Family is really kind, I know them and their son is also nice".

I said, "but you should ask me and take my permission if I want to be a wife or not!".

"don't behave like a child, you are a grown up and now, only you can help us. Our lives are in your hand.".

I was surprised by what was happening. I was not ready to be married and I just can't get married to someone without even knowing him. When I saw my parents face, I was worried about them.

"I will think about it. Give me some time", I said.

"You have 2 days, get ready with your decision. I  hope you will help us, my dear." My father said.

✴️_____________✴️

Sorry if it is boring. I m trying my best. Hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to give my your precious vote💜.

STAY SAFE FROM CORONA VIRUS. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 28.4K 26
Y/n and Jimin have been arranged in a partnership of two companies. They didnt have feelings for each other. This is before they made a bet to see wh...
963K 36.1K 27
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
27K 1.1K 59
'Y/N, It's simple. I can't give you what you want. I can never be yours.' 'Please, lie. Lie to me. Tell me you're mine.' What do you do when you fall...
2.7K 189 11
for those of you who belong to the upper echelons of society, the holidays are synonymous with parties. lavish and (in your opinion) excessive gather...