π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

By Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨

17.8K 956 277
By Princiyasultana

A/N:

I've mentioned Jungkook as the shadow in this chapter.

Let's get it...!

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung knows the shadow as he smiles softly. He goes to Jimin to inform him that he is going to his apartment now which is on the top floor of the second building.

"But Tae, you didn't even cut your cake." Jimin exclaims as he raises his brow.

Taehyung looks back to see the shadow stills in his position. Then he turns around and says like his usual authentic way, "I'm sorry babe but I'm not feeling good. Can you serve the guest on behalf of me?"

"Sure thing Tae but Jinnie will be very upset about it." Taehyung looks at the way Jin is standing and talking with others.

He again looks at Jimin and gives him an assuring smile and leaves his side only to talk to his precious father.

Jimin knows the other's power of convincing Jin so he just shakes his head a little with a soft smile and goes to prepare the food for the guests with others as Taehyung won't be here for the night anymore.

The red-haired stands by Jin who gave him a side hug. Taehyung smiles at guests whom Jin is talking with and then says, "I'm sorry to interrupt you all, gentleman. But If you don't mind, can I steal my father for a minute?"

Everyone gives a sweet adoring smile to Taehyung as they nod their head as soon as Taehyung asks. Jin furrows his brow at first but goes with Taehyung, giving them a fake smile as well.

"What happened, my rose?"

'Rose petal' a nickname that only Jin can call Taehyung. Jin called him that on the very first day when he saw Taehyung in this place. He thinks the graceful boy is like a rose, mostly because of his hair color but other than that because of his personality.

Beautiful but can hurt with the thrones like a bitch as well.

Taehyung takes a deep breath as he says, "Jinnie, I'm not feeling well. Will you be upset if I want to leave now?"

Taehyung says but there was a different look on his eyes and face. More like a cute little sad puppy.

"Are you feeling sick, baby? Should I call the doctor or something?" Jin gets tense because he loves this boy more than anything in this whole world. This red-haired gives him the life in this hell that he had been searching for years.

"I just need some sleep, dada. That's all. I had an appointment a few days back and I returned from Hawaii yesterday. That's why maybe I'm feeling tired. I'll get some sleep and I'll be alright."

Jin is very aware of when Taehyung calls him 'dada'. It mostly when he actually wants something very bad or when he wants Jin to agree on any matter. This is something Taehyung started doing when he got used to this place.

"I told you to stop doing it. You don't need to do this anymore if you want, baby. You know that right?" Jin says, worried as he creases the light pink cheeks of the gorgeous boy.

Taehyung leans in the soft touch as he holds Jin's hand and says, "I know. I'm doing this for my family, Jinnie. I'll be doing it till the time I am able to. I just can't push them in hell and sleep happily in heaven when I know what they have to face every single day. No matter how much they love their job, deep down there is a grieve that no one can see. You know that too, don't you?"

Jin sighs as he nods his head. His small smile expresses a lot of emotions.

Sadness, love, respect and.........pride.

Taehyung is his pride. This is the boy who understands the need, depth, priority, pain and most importantly how to respect the people who do this Job.

It's not because he had experienced it or he has been there since his childhood. It's because he knows the behind stories.

Prostitution is not a happy job to do but it's a job and let's be real, so many people would rape or do bad things to some precious boys and girls if there was no prostitute or escort.

We see them with our scrunched nose but we don't know the behind stories of their daily life, of their daily nightmares, of how they puke whenever they remember something they did that maybe wasn't pleasurable for them at all.

Do we really think about that?

Sadly, we don't. We just think about the job and the thing they do.

"How about love, Tae? Don't you want to love someone or want to be loved by someone? You're 23 now baby. You should search for the one now."

Taehyung doesn't know why he looks back at the shadow at the mention of the word 'love'. But he looks at Jin again with a cast smile which Jin doesn't really recognize.

"Some people are not meant for love, Jinnie. People just have a lust for me. They just want my body, they just want me to scream in pain and pleasure." Jin's heart falters at that. He didn't know that Taehyung thinks about love like that.

He furrows his brow as he says, "Oh honey, that's not true. I was in this profession too but I found your dad right? Love is made for everyone, rose. Don't think like that."

Taehyung smiles softly as he looks down at his very expensive shoes and says, "Dad knows this profession and the behind stories. He understands everything more than all of us. He had been there throughout the ups and downs. He loves you Jinnie, not because of your beauty, all though you're worldwide handsome."

Jin chuckles with that and hears his son carefully as Taehyung trails, "But he loves because he respected your life, your decisions, your behind stories and.......you. He loved you for being you, Jinnie. No one can understand us who lives outside of this 'Hell and Heaven' and I don't have anyone in this place to think like that. Besides I have you, dad, Jimin and Yoongi hyung. I don't want anyone else."

"May I know, why not Mark?" Jin asks with a teasing tone.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and kisses the cheeks of Jin's saying, "Good night Jinnie. I love you and thank you for this beautiful arrangement."

"Have a good night, my rose. I love you too." Jin says, giving kisses on his cheeks as well.

Taehyung sees a particular person coming towards them as he says quickly to Jin, "I'm going to say it a night to dad as well."

Jin smiles as he nods his head and says for the last time, "Happy birthday, my petal."

Taehyung gives a quick hug to his dada and left the place. Jin turns around to see the person as he chuckles and then turns back, picking up two glasses of wine from a waiter.

As soon as the man approaches him he gives a glass to him and says, "Don't try more. He doesn't like you Mark. I'm sorry, darling."

Mark sighs deeply as he says, "But why does he always goes away from me every time I try to reach him?"

Jin looks at the way where Taehyung is giving a firm hug to his dad. He gives a small smile as he takes a sip from his drink and says mostly to himself, "Because he fears the word 'love'."

______________________________

"You're late. It's 1 in the morning and my birthday has started one hour ago." Taehyung says while entering his room.

He locks the door making sure that the shadow is inside his room. Turning on the air conditioner, he removes his clothes leaving himself just in his shirt.

He looks at the shadow once as he places the 'tiger lilies' on the nightstand and then puts his coat, shrug, socks and pants on a basket which will be taken by his maid tomorrow for washing the dresses.

Taehyung likes to be organized, neat and clean. Every single piece of his house is organized by himself and if his maids cleaned them, they made sure that the pieces must be on the place the way Taehyung placed them.

He goes to the little bar which is at the corner of his huge master bedroom. He pours two glasses of red wine and turns off the bright light of his room.

He likes to be in dim light. It feels like his own life when the light turns dim. He puts one glass on the side table of his bed and sits on his huge bed now only in a white shirt and a red penties.

He creases the skin of his right leg with his left leg as he takes a sip from his wine glass. He smirks when he sees the shadow coming towards his bed and after a second it stands in front of him.

Taehyung's full feature became dark because of the shadow. He looks up and down as he checks out the other shamelessly biting his own lips in anticipation.

"Tiger Lillies are not a very handful one, you know?" Taehyung raises his brow hearing that masculine tone.

He watches the shadow passing by him and taking the glass from the nightstand. Taehyung leans back on the bed a little more as he is now half lying on his elbows. He throws his head back when he hears the lighter on and in a second smoke fills his room.

Taehyung doesn't like to smoke, neither he likes anyone to smoke in his house. He smokes whenever he gets scared or he suffers from anxiety issues or stresses.

Though no one really comes to his house after 7 pm without an emergency. But he let this shadow to be smoked inside his own room.

He watches how the smoker pulls off his deep black coat and throws it on the couch beside the bed.

Taehyung doesn't like his room to be messy at all but he lets the smoker do that as well. He watches how the earrings of the man twinkle when he turns around to him.

He watches the tattoos on the other's chest and hands. He watches how he folds his sleeves up to show his veiny strong hands and how he opens two more buttons of his shirt to show more of his chest. The red-haired visibly drool at that scene.

"That won't work for your mistake." Taehyung points at the action the shadow was doing to maybe convince him of his mistake. The red-haired see a smirk on the other's face.

"You don't work on your birthday right?" The shadow speaks up once again.

Taehyung looks at those thin but very tempting lips as they kiss the glass to gulp down the red wine fully in one shot. The red-haired never feel this much attracted to anyone rather than this shadow.

His every move, every word, every action arouses the red-haired without even touching. He doesn't know anything about this shadow. To be honest he doesn't care to know either.

"Yes. I'm happy that you remember." Taehyung says huskily sitting up a bit.

His body language screams to have some contact with the other. He gulps when he sees the man to hover over him.

"Seems like you're ready to break your own rule, Mr. Kim." That whispering sexy tone makes the red-haired moans and yelps at the same time when a hand falls on his growing bulge.

This one shadow can break him and also make him. Taehyung fears this shadow because he knows that this is becoming his only weakness. In his 13 years of experience, Taehyung never let anyone affect him emotionally. Though this shadow isn't his client.

The shadow which can drive him crazy. Which can show him the actual heaven for some moments. It's not only the attraction or sex, but this shadow can understand the dark side of the red-haired boy also.

The shadow which belongs to the great Jeon Jungkook but Taehyung doesn't know about him anything............yet!

_____________________________

A/N:

Look at them. Gosh! Bless my eyes 😍😍😍😍

Everyone knows their power 😌

This is so cute 🥺💜

Aaaaaaaaa my Peter Pan 🥺🥺💜💜

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Owwwwkkkaaaay! 😏💜

Peekaboo 🙈

I think age is working on the opposite direction in his life 🤔

How can someone be this cute! 🥺

Mom, I wanna marry him 😭😭😭😭

Baby bunny 🐰🐰💜💜💜

______________________________

Hey, there pretty people,

How are you all? Did you like today's chapter? Get ready for the next one though. 😉

If you liked the chapter then please vote and comment. 😊

Forgive me for my mistakes. 🙏

Happy Birthday to whoever's birthday is today. Be happy and have a blast! 🥳💜

See you on next SUNDAY till then stay safe.

Good Night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 29.2K 56
[taekook au] Where someone needs his money back but leaves with a boy. But that boy wasnt like other humans.... - the old man was trying to stop the...
1.3M 95.9K 47
Mafia boss Jeon Jungkook is on the run and ends up hiding at a Christian camp where religious Taehyung is praying for a better life. "God won't be ab...
513K 19K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...
16.7K 578 37
"Dump" We can explain it like someone who can't talk. But no one know what can be the fate of a dump when a man get into her life. Is this man ange...