My Unrequited Love

By Asterial_melina

More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN🦋
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
URGENT (NEED YOUR OPINION)
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
NEW STORY
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER, ONE

TWENTY FOUR

13.7K 706 61
By Asterial_melina

Uski Nigaah Badalne Se
Pehle Ki Baat Hai,

Main Aasman Par Tha
Aur Taare Zameen Par Thay...

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After taking a long nap everyone settled themselves in the small living room of the cabin house.

"So....."

Osama broke the silence realizing no one was ready to speak and it was getting too awkward to stay silent.

"So, what ?"

Maria asked entering the living area finding everyone's eye on her making her gulp in nervousness which she overcame when Murat warmly smiled at her which she returned back and sat beside him on the sofa.

"I am asking what will we do now, as it is obvious that we can't go for outing at this hour."

He sighed running fingers though his hair looking at the girls for suggestion knowing the other two men weren't bothered, as one was busy on his phone and the other would do anything his friend asks him to.

"We can cook..."

Aamina suggested and Maria agreed with her ignoring Osama who had a horrified look on his face.

"No... We won't. You both can if you want to, but we won't."

He give his final verdict to which both the girls glared at him, not liking the way he was putting the responsibility on them alone.

"And why so ?"

Raising her eyebrows Maria asked ready to listen to his stupid excuse.

"Because it's too complicated... I tried cooking once and ended up hurting myself."

He shivered recalling his past experience with cooking.

"It's not complicated and it's fun to cook. Right Murat ?"

Rolling her eyes seeing Osama's expressions she turned towards Murat who nodded smilingly remembering the days they had fun together in cooking.

"Yup, definately."

Murat's answered shocked Osama as he never thought he could cook too.

"You know how to cook Murat bhaai ?"

"I don't think but I used to help her back in Mumbai so, I definitely can help these two."

He answered politely to which Maria smiled at him, proud of him. He was a businessman who hardly got time for himself but then too he used to help her whenever he crashed at her house for dinner not wanting her to work alone.

"Well you can help them if you want to but I and bhaai can't. We don't know how to cook. Haina bhaai ?"

On the other hand Osama declared he won't along with his brother won't do anything which perked up the interest of Mustafa who narrowed his eyes at him for taking his name along with himself.

Kahamakha apne saath mujhe bhi badnam kar raha hai.

"Jo help nahi karega usko khaana bhi nahi milega."

Maria announced smirking having Aamina's agreement to which Osama gaped at her for being so cruel.
She knew well he won't agree at all if he is not forced and it looked like her target hit the right spot, but it's confirmation was still left.

"Tum meri taraf se kabse jawab dene lage Osama ? Did I say, I won't help ?"

And his resolve started breaking when Mustafa too denied his speculations, agreeing to help the girls in cooking.

"But bhaai...."

He wanted to convince his brother knowing well about his dominant and authoritative nature. He knew if Mustafa denies to help, he too could skip and no one won't even question him, but here his brother broke all his dreams with his next statement.

"I will help."

Giving her a small nod Mustafa announced which she ignored and turned towards raising her eyebrows towards Osama who already had a defeated look on his face.

"Have you changed your mind Osama or you want to sleep empty stomach ?"

"You are so cruel."

He huffed, resembling a small cute child making her laugh at his antics.

"Tell me something I don't know."

Standing up, she looked back again gesturing him to help them.

"Stand up and help us, If you are done behaving like a grumpy child."

Taking an apron she tied it around her waist, not wanting to dirty her clothes and turned towards the boys to distribute them their duty so that the work could start without any delay.

Chopping duty was given to both Mustafa and Murat and Osama was asked to knead the dough for chapattis. Aamina took the responsibility to make sweet dish and it was Maria's responsibility to prepare the main course and chapattis.

"Hurry up everyone. I am already very hungry."

Aamina shooed boys who were working at a very slow rate. Only Murat was doing his work properly, the other two were very slow according to the girls.

"Maine to pehle hi kaha tha ke humse koi kaam mat karwaao."

Osama grumbled to which both the girls glared at him, shutting him up.
Everyone was working quietly when Murat's phone rang and he picked it up not before asking for a quick apology for leaving everything in the middle.

"I am so sorry but I have to take this call and it might take me sometime to finish it.... But I promise I'll do the dishes afterwards."

"It's okay Murat we'll take care of it."

Maria smiled encouraging him to go and attend the call and he left mumbling a quick thank you to his dove. It was then her eyes landed on Mustafa who was dicing tomatoes without any precision, making her roll her eyes, but her expressions changed to annoyance when she found that he was able to chop only one tomato within ten minutes.

"You are doing it wrong way."

He knows how to cut bodies but doesn't know how to chop tomatoes, such a disappointment.

Irritated, she walked towards him breaking his concentration and took the knife from his hand, shaking her head in disappointment.

"Then show me how it's done."

He stood behind her and watched her getting engrossed in chopping. She was so much into her work that she never noticed how close he was standing, nor she noticed how he wasn't taking any of her instructions, rather was busy admiring her from close.

"Got it ?"

She tried turning around to check his seriousness only to be greeted with the sight of his shirt cladded chest and that was the time she noticed he was standing close; very close.

"What are you doing ?"

Whispering softly she asked narrowing eyes at him when she saw him giving an innocent look, pretending to not know what she was talking about.

"Obviously, I am learning how to chop tomatoes with precision."

And then he leaned more towards her, turning her around, blocking her with his arms around her both sides, his chest now pressed lightly towards her back.

"Here, let me show you what I learnt."

Whispering inside her ear, he started chopping while her heartbeats got wild standing close to him, whereas her mind was occupied sending her danger signals making her remember all pain she had gone through because of her own stupid heart which was enjoying standing close to him.

And this time instead of choosing her heart she choose mind which never betrayed her instead gave her courage to face everything.

I am never going to choose you; Traitor...

Scolding her heart, she took a long breath and pushed him away lightly, startling him. Her push was light as she didn't wanted to grasp attention of Aamina and Osama who were present there too.

"You are taking too much time, so I'll do it by myself."

She calmly told him to go, not wanting to create any scene nor she had the energy to fight with him or argue with him.

"But I was enjoying my work."

He tried arguing back to which she snapped, having enough of his nonsense.

"Don't you dare play games with me. You won't like the consequences of it."

She glared, warning him making him chuckle and pinch her cheeks at her failed attempt to intimidate him.

"I would love to see what you'll do, birdie."

"You...."

She was about to answer him back when Osama interrupted them in the middle.

"Is there something going on here ?"

He suspiciously looked at the two who were standing close to each other. It was not their closeness which was confusing him but their expressions. One had a smirk on his face whereas the other had an annoyed look.

Both of them shared a look with each other before denying Osama.

"It was getting difficult for him to chop tomatoes so I told him I will do it myself and he agreed saying he'll go only when I'll allow him to help Murat with dishes."

Giving a sweet smile to Osama she peeked towards Mustafa who looked shocked when she announced he'll wash dishes with Murat; the man he didn't liked at all.

"Right ?"

"Yeah.... Absolutely."

Giving a tipped lipped smile to his brother Mustafa left towards the living room not before giving her ' I'll see you later' look which she ignored and turned back to do her work.

"Osama aur kitni der lagegi tumhe."

Mixing all the ingredients inside the cooker she turned towards Osama who was giving the responsibility to knead dough but what she saw shocked her to the core.

"What did you do to the poor dough, idiot!!"

The dough didn't resembled like it should rather it was looking some kind of a smoothie.

"What!!! It was too hard so I added a little water to it and made it soft. See it is so soft now."

He grinned eyeing the liquid flour like a masterpiece he created and he was so proud of it.

"You are an idiot and it's confirmed now. Do you really think I'll be able to make chapattis with this liquid ?"

He looked hurt when she scolded him but his expressions changed instantly to that of mischief and he started walking slowly towards her, smiling proudly.

"Khaa nahi sakte, laga to sakte hai ise."

She instantly turned back to run getting his evil intensions towards her.

"Are you mad Osama ? Stay away from her."

Aamina tried stopping him when he poured some liquid on her making her scream with his actions and she ran after him to beat him.

"You can beat me after I am done with my revenge."

And then he dashed towards Maria who was horrified and ran away from him to hide herself.

"HELP!!! HELP! Osama I swear I won't leave you if I get dirty....Ugghh...Please don't do it."

She threatened and pleaded him at the same time making him laugh loudly at her, and he was enjoying it more than he enjoyed kneading the stupid dough.

"Scream as much as you want to but I won't stop until I complete my mission."

"Osama please..."

She pleaded trying to convince him but he had completely made his mind.

"You should have that thought before giving me that stupid work and calling me an idiot."

He grinned, trying to corner her and was about to throw the liquid on her when she noticed Murat standing at a distance talking with his client.

"HELP...."

She screamed with all her might and dashed towards him not noticing Mustafa who was coming towards her hearing her screams and collided hard with him, both of them ending up on the floor with it's impact, halting Osama in his tracks.

"Ahhh...."

He hissed and she screamed at the same time to which he narrowed his eyes at her for screaming loudly in his ears.

"Why are you screaming ? Mere lagi hai aapke nahi."

"Mere bhi lagi hai."

She answered, matching his expressions, not noticing she was literally lying on top of him and his hands were on her waist securely which he placed when she collided with him.

"Acha kaha lagi hai ?"

He questioned removing her tresses which were blocking his view to read her expressions.

"My head which got hurt because I collided with a brick wall, a walking brick wall."

She answered jabbing her finger at his hard chest which made him snap out of her bickering and realise she was on top of him and he was holding her; close.

"Why were you shouting by the way ?"

His question made her snap out too, remembering the real reson why she was running in the first place.

"I...."

"Dove, what are you doing down there ?"

She was about to answer him when Murat's voice interrupted her in the middle and she found him frowning at her.

"Bhaai and her are playing 'kiss the ground'."

Osama joked to which everyone glared at him shutting him up.

"I fell down and it's all because of this idiot who was chasing me trying to dirty me by throwing liquid flour at me."

She complained pouting at Murat to which he nodded silently not liking the way she was down on the floor and that too on Mustafa, whereas Mustafa was fully enjoying his expressions and smirked at him to rile him up.

"It's okay. Stand up, now."

Giving her his hand he tried pulling her up when she screamed and clutched onto Mustafa tightly, leaving his hand.

"Wait!!! My hair. They are stuck."

"Let me see."

Mustafa ignored Murat who was glaring at him and concentrated to untangle her hair from his shirt.

"Araam se. You are hurting me."

She hissed when he tugged it little hard making her squirm with pain.

"Stay still. You are moving too much."

He groaned, narrowing his eyes at her and held her waist tightly, so that she won't move as her movements were disturbing him too much.

"Done."

As soon as those words left his mouth he saw Murat lifting her up effortlessly, his hand holding hers.

His hand in her's was not disturbing him rather it was the agony he felt when he saw them going back and not even for once she looked back.
That was the time he felt the dread of her going away from him and that too, forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salam everyone,

How was the chapter ?

Can anybody guess what will happen next ?

Don't forget to vote and comment. Your feedback is important guys...

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7.3K 60
"You are my most beautiful reality, the one I dreamed of every night and yet it wasn't written for me." A Y E S H A , Living a pretty simple life, s...
219K 13.6K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
386K 21.5K 20
The fates of all the royalties. A Dehwaar and Gashkori Saga. #1 Nawaab- The story of Nawaab Jahaangir Ali Dehwaar and Zartaaj Jahaangir. How they are...
479K 21.4K 42
Edited Irfa Zafar had never thought that in a span of an year her life would turn upside down. She hadn't expected her qadr to play like this. It was...