The Major's Darling

Oleh CharmingQueen1

Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2: Lunch
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11: Wedding prep.
Wedding Day/Honeymoon:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20
Chapter 21:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Epilogue: 10 years later

Chapter 22:

1.9K 48 2
Oleh CharmingQueen1

Brinley's POV:
Isabella left the house and took Jacob and Renesme with her. I guess they are playing in the snow far into the forest. I took mine in the bakyard and we are building snowmand and I bundled Angel up so she won't get cold. I also have Leah holding her and with the wolf genes and how hot they get it's best she holds her.

The kids built this one by themselves.

Jasper, Emmett, Rose, Seth, the kids, and I built this one. We wanted to be funny.

We took pictures with the snowman. We then decided to go back inside and I grab my baby and hold her while Leah gets some hot chocolate with Seth, Elisabeth, and Jayden. Luna had a lot of fun eating the snow. I gave her some warm food and gave some to Angel and they eat and Bella comes in with her crew. Jacob says, "How ironic. You don't need dogs when you have us."

Rose says, "You are a mutt. Not that cute little angels who don't stink up everything wherever they go. No offence Leah and Seth."

They nod and grimace. I say, "She is my baby. Esme? We are vsiting the Denali's for a few days. Rose, call me if something happens."

Rose says, "Will do."

I say, "Bye, Everyone minus Bella and Jacob."

Bella mutters, "Bitch."

I zap her on her ass and everyone giggles. I say, "Did you finish your hot chocolate?"

They say, "Yes, Mommy/Mom."

I say, "Coats and shoes, then. Hug everyone bye that you want to."

Leah says, "Do you need a pet sitter?"

I say, "Nope. I don't trust someone here to not kill them to get back at me for no reason. Do you want to come along?"

Jacob says, "No."

I growl at him and so does Angel, "You aren't the boss of her. She can go wherever she wants to."

He says, "I'm her Alpha."

I say, "I can kill you. What's the difference?"

He gulps and says, "Nevermind. You can go."

Leah says, "I've always wanted to visit Alaska."

I say, "My father is a newborn vampire, but I'll deal with that."

Seth says, "Can I come?"

I say, "Sure. Jasper do you care?"

Jasper says, "Nope."

Jasper and I load up the car while Seth and Leah pack some clothes. We buckle the kids inside and we go pick up Seth and Leah. They all end up asleep on the ride there. I pet Angel who is asleep on my lap. Luna is asleep on . I also texted Kate we have to tag alongs named Seth and Leah who are werewolves and our puppies are coming with. She definitely was excited when I added the puppy part. I took a picture of her and sent it to her. She sent back, 'So cute.'

I hold Jasper's hand and hold Angel with the other so she doesn't fall of my lap. He squeezes my hand and I smile. We make it almost out of Canada and Rose calls.

Brinley: Hello?
Rose: Hey, something bad is going to happen.
Brinley: What happened?
Rose: Irina saw Renesme catching snowflakes and thinks she's an immortal child. She went to the Volturi. They are after Renesme only.
Brinley: Bella's pissed that she's not after mine.
Rose: Yep.
Brinley: Thanks for the update. Don't worry too much.
Rose: I'll try not to. Be prepared. Bella and Edward are coming up there to show that she's not an immortal child.
Brinley: Bye, Rose.
Rose: Bye, Brinley.

I say, "Bella found a way to cause trouble with the Voturi. Irina saw Renesme catching snowflakes and ran to them and I guess Aro has enough proof in her thoughts to come to Forks. Edward and Bella are coming up with Renesme and Jacob to prove she's not an immortal child."

Jasper says, "We'll help getting witnesses as this does pretain to our family we built. We can go visit Peter and Charlotte. I met them in the army. "

I squeeze his hand and say, "I really hate her right now. She wished that m kids were in danger when it was her fault to begin with. They all knew about Elisabeth and Jayden, but Bella didn't tell anybody about her pregnancy."

Jasper clenches his jaw and I say, "Damn. You look hot clenching your jaw."

I hear someone cough and I say, "How much of that conversation did you hear minus the unerelevant part?"

Leah says, "Everything. So the Bitch got you all into trouble because of her child."

I say, "Yeah and the fact that she wished my kids were in trouble also is the cherry on top."

Rose calls again and says, "Hey, sorry to bother you again but they will be coming here when the snow sticks to the ground, which should be after Christmas."

I say, "You're fucking kidding me right?"

Rose says, "Nope."

I say, "Stupid Bitch."

Rose laughs and says, "I'm going to let you go before said bitch gets over here. Bye."

I say, "Bye."

We hang up. I say, "They are arriving after Christmas some time. We can celebrate on Christmas to possible die the next day. Fun year this was. The only thing fun about this year was my wedding and being a Mom. And getting to beat Bella's ass. And a few other things I won't elaborate on."

Jasper says, "When we make it through this, we will go somewhere for vacation with the kids and Leah and Seth can come along too."

I say, "Did either of you two do your wolf thing on my children?"

Seth says, "I did ... not."

Leah says, "I didn't either."

I say, "You'll find him or her. Don't worry about it."

Leah nods and I continue, "At least you can oggle Channing Tatum without being dragged out of the house to do you know what. Chris Evans is pretty hot too. You can look at male models too. Like Corentin Huard."

Jasper growls and I look up a picture and show her it. She says, "Holy shit, he's hot as fuck."

Seth says, "He's ugly."

Elisabeth says, "Who is the man with the abs?"

I say, "Sweetie, he's a male model."

She asks, "Can we meet him?"

I say, "When you look like an adult. He's 24 I believe."

She pouts. I turn around and ask Jasper quietly, "How was I supposed to respond to that?"

He says, "I don't know. We should be there soon."

I say, "That's good. I'm tired of being in the car."

Jasper smirks and says very lowly that only I can hear, "Your definitely getting it when we are alone."

I smile and whisper, "I know. It's definitely worth it though. When your mad its sexy."

He growls. Elisabeth says, "Daddy, why are you growling at Mommy?"

Jasper says, "Mommy is frustrating me."

Elisabeth says, "Mommy. Stop it!"

I giggle and say, "It's fun for both of us."

Elisabeth asks, "What do you mean?"

Jasper says, "You won't know what we mean by that until you are 20."

Elisabeth sighs and I say, "Who's ready to see Grandpa?"

They both scream, "Me!!"

I say, "We are almost there"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

201K 3.8K 26
Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each other and get along. Belle moved in with h...
37 0 3
A twilight fanfic, because I was asked for it. It follows a boy, Roman, who moves freshly to Forks, Washington. There's nothing interesting about hi...
56.6K 1.1K 21
In any aspect of her life, Charlotte Spencer never thought that she would live as a nurse in the very small town of Forks, Washington. She never thou...
645K 15.3K 30
Y/N is just a small town girl who moved from Indiana to get a new chance on life. She moves to Forks, and catches the eye of Jasper Hale. There might...