by your side. [ d. malfoy ]

بواسطة diggorysh0e

UNDER MAJOR EDITING!! IN WHICH - the potter siblings drive draco crazy, both in different ways warning: i rea... المزيد

BY YOUR SIDE.
ACT ONE - the philosopher's stone.
➵ | one, the letter !
➵ | three, the ceremony !
➵ | four, flying !
➵ | five, the first game !
➵ | six, christmas !
➵ | seven, detention !
➵ | eight, the fight
AUTHORSNOTE
ACT TWO - the chamber of secrets.
➵ | nine, dobby
➵ | ten, frontpage
➵ | eleven, dinner
➵ | twelve, another howler
HOGWARTS YEARBOOK
➵ | thirteen, beware
➵ | fourteen, scared?
➵ | fifteen, the potion
➵ | sixteen, the chamber
ACT THREE - THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
➵ | seventeen, all you
➵ | eighteen, buckbeak
➵ | nineteen, a game
➵ | twenty, werewolves
➵ | twenty-one, twin instinct
➵ | twenty- two, still here for you
➵ | twenty- three, a rat or a man?
➵ | twenty- four, the truth
➵ | twenty five- a new friendship.
ACT FOUR- the goblet of fire.
➵ | twenty- six, the world cup
➵ | twenty- seven, the dark mark
➵ | twenty- eight, in the great hall
➵ | twenty- nine, the unforgivable curses
➵ | thirty - didyouputyournameinthegobletoffiyah
➵ | thirty- one, the newspaper says it all
➵ | thirty- two, dragons?
➵ | thirty- three, ferret
➵ | thirty- four, good luck
➵ | thirty- five, the first task
➵ | thirty- six, dates
➵ | thirty- seven, the yule ball
➵ | thirty- eight, the second task
➵ | thirty- nine, the last task
ACT FIVE - the order of the phoenix
➵ | forty, the new professor

➵ | two, the train !

15.3K 371 364
بواسطة diggorysh0e

CHAPTER TWO.

the train.

THANA AND HARRY POTTER HAD NEVER BEEN SHOPPING OR HAD THEIR OWN MONEY BEFORE.

the siblings had been to this fascinating bank earlier, to get a lot of money. and it was all theirs. after they had gotten the money they went shopping, for things like a wand and books with spells in it. the wand shopping was interesting, harry's first wand flew across the shop and thana's first wand almost burnt her. the wand she finally chose was an 'extra-ordinary'  wand according to ollivander, who also said she had a powerful wand. she wasn't sure if that was a warning or a compliment. she decided to take it as a compliment.

THEY HADN'T BEEN on the train for long but it felt good when they finally sat down. they had been shopping all day and learned so many new things their heads were spinning. they were both staring out of the window, enjoying the comfortable silence that was in their compartment. they had those a lot, the two of them. this comfortable silence ended however when a red haired boy knocked on their door, shyly looking at them before hesitatingly opening the door. "excuse me," he started, nervously looking at the twins, "do you mind? everywhere else is full."

"not at all!" harry said, gesturing for the boy to sit down, which he did, right next to thana. thana smiled a bit, this guy seemed nice. "i'm ron by the way, ron weasley." the boy, ron, smiled at both of them. "thana and harry potter. nice to meet you." she said, introducing both of them at once. she'd always been more extroverted and naturally took this role upon herself. the look on ron's face changed within a second. his mouth dropped and he looked at them with a confused, yet shocked look on his face. this confused the potters, did she say something wrong?

"so it's true? do you really have that," he started pointing at harry's forehead. "the what?" harry asked, completely oblivious. "jeez harry, he means your scar." thana said, rolling her eyes at his idiotic reaction. ron gasped impressed when he saw the scar and turned his head to thana. "i don't have a cool scar," she said, "if that's what you're looking for." thana smiled slightly when the boy chuckled, happy that he laughed at her.

"is it also true he's coming for you?" ron asked nervously, not wanting to annoy the twins. thana chuckled, she liked this ron guy, so she decided not to be mean and sarcastic but just answer his questions. "only he knows i guess." she shrugged slightly, she didn't even know she was the girl who lived until a few hours before. it felt weird, having to be told who you are by someone you don't even know. right at that moment the trolley lady came by. "anything off the trolley dears?" she asked the children but ron declined and held up his own bag of food, a somewhat sad look on his face. "we'll take the lot." harry handed the woman the money they had gotten from this fascinating bank earlier and ron gave him a thankful smile. thana realised that the two of them, ron and harry, would be good friends.

"you know guys, i'll just take a walk." with that being said, thana left. of course she wanted candy, she was eleven for fucks sake. but she knew harry never really had friends before and wasn't the best at making them, so leaving him alone with ron to build a friendship seemed a good choice to her.

•••

"have you seen a toad? a boy named neville lost him." thana stared at the brown-haired girl in front of her, who had just asked her the question. "no, sorry." thana answered politely, the girl seemed so serious, unlike ron. the girl nodded, "hermione granger by the way." hermione said, holding out her hand for thana, who also introduced herself, to shake. "you're from the muggle world as well, aren't you?" thana nodded, not sure if it was a good or bad thing. "yes, you too i assume? since you said 'as well'?" hermione nodded, her curls bouncing up and down with the movement of her head. "yes, i'm so excited! i've read a lot of books about hogwarts already and i can't wait to see what it actually looks like!" thana just smiled and tried to match the girls enthusiasm. she felt a wave of panick hit her, she hadn't done anything to really prepare. after a short conversation the girl waved thana goodbye, continuing the search for the missing toad.

so thana kept walking, daydreaming about what might be waiting for her at this hogwarts and trying to remember if hagrid had mentioned any obligated reading, as she made her way through the train. that was until a voice interrupted her thoughts, "watch where you're going would you?" apparently she had accidentally bumped into someone and was now looking at the platinum blonde boy. she wanted to apologize but before she could even open her mouth the boy started talking again, "aren't you thana potter?" he asked, making 'potter' sound like 'pottah', which made her giggle softly. "yes, and you are?"

"draco malfoy, perhaps you know my father, lucius malfoy?" he looked mildly offended when she told him she did not know his father. thana shook her head while shaking draco's hand, she had never heard of him or his father before but by the way he said it she assumed he was some sort of famous wizard. "i have to go," she let go of his hand and smiled,  slowly stepping away from him. "of course, see you later potter?" he made it sound like a question, confusing thana. he was so different than ron, who was still chatting with harry. but thana somehow liked the blonde boy better, yes he may be a bit full of himself and had been rude to her when she accidentally bumped into him but he just interested her, she wanted to know more. thana nodded, snapping out of her thoughts and waved the boy goodbye.

•••

"where have you been?" harry asked thana once she returned to the two boys, who seemed to get along really well. she also noticed how harry's glasses were fixed, which was a first, and asked harry about it, who explained hermione had fixed them. "i met her as well, a nice girl, was she not?" both of the boys nodded in agreement, ron looking somewhat embarrassed. "i met someone else as well, some guy named dracos? draco? pretty nice guy. he was.... interesting." she said, not showing much emotion while doing so. ron's nose scrunched and she looked at ron, not sure what made him so disgusted.

"malfoy? nice?" the red haired boy laughed. he spat out his name as if it was a contagious disease. as ron explained everything thana listened carefully. her mouth formed an O shape, he seemed okay when she met him but this version sounded horrible, so horrible she decided not to befriend the young malfoy. she stayed with the boys and talked with them until the train finally arrived. they got out and saw hagrid, "first years, over here please!" they walked towards the huge man. "hello harry, hello thana." they greeted him back and thana laughed when she saw the look on ron's face. "that's hagrid," harry explained. "he's the one that got us here," thana added.

they followed hagrid and the three kids got in a boat together. "whoa" thana said, looking at the castle. when she heard she was going to hogwarts, a magical school, she didn't really know what to expect. the castle was enormous, it looked like a dream. like anything was possible, she'd never felt like that before. the group of first years walked up the stairs until they saw a stern looking woman. "welcome to hogwarts, now in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. they are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. now while you're here your house will be like your family. your triumphs will earn you points. any rule breaking and you will loose points. at the end of the year, the houses with the most points is awarded the house cup." thana listened carefully, trying to remember all of the information the woman had given them, hoping this would make up for the reading she failed to do, as she smiled at harry, who smiled back at her.

"trevor! sorry." a boy, probably the one who lost his toad, mumbled after grabbing it, he must be the boy she got asked about on the train. a few kids laughed at him and the boy walked back. thana felt bad for him, she hated bullies. "the sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." the kids started to chatter, but a certain voice was louder than the others. "it's true, two potters at hogwarts." whispers and gasps filled the room as most of the students started looking for the mentioned twins. "this is crabbe and goyle. and i'm malfoy, draco malfoy." there he was again, thana looked at him and thought back to what she had been told about him, deciding not to interfere but to just observe instead. ron snorted, getting draco's attention. "think my name is funny? do you? no need to ask yours. red hair and a hand-me-down robe? you must be a weasley." his voice sounded disgusted and thana raised one of her eyebrows, this wasn't the draco she met on the train. this draco confirmed what ron had told her.

he turned back to the siblings. "you'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others, potter. you don't want to make friends with the wrong sort. i can help you there." he stuck out his hand for harry to shake and send thana a smile, remembering their conversation on the train. but thana didn't return the smile, this however went unnoticed by the platinum blonde boy, who was too focused on her brother.

"i think i can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks." harry said, ignoring draco's hand which seemed to confuse and maybe even embarrass him. thana chuckled and shrugged at the malfoy boy. the woman tapped draco on his shoulder and he walked away and thana thought she could hear him scoff. "we're ready for you, follow me."

AUTHORTSNOTE
i left te shopping part out bc i have no idea how to write that but i just edited this lol and this isn't gonna be an enemy to lover relationship tbh this whole sibling bond thing is gonna be fucked up soon lol

rewriting agaaaaain and rly considering a sliiiight enemies to lovers?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

104K 1.6K 37
WARNING: SEXUAL SCENES, STRONG LANGUAGE ! If you're too young please don't read this -=- Disclaimer: I don't own the original Harry Potter characters...
20.3K 709 45
"𝙒𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙." "𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚...
1.9M 63.3K 58
❛Let's hope Potter doesn't find out❜ ❉ fem!reader, ©kingdombyers OFFICIAL FANFIC HP READING LIST!!! 2ND PLACE WINNER OF THE POTTERHEAD CHALLENGE! (...
888K 25.4K 54
Being Harry Potter's twin, your life is filled with action and fear, thanks to Voldemort. At Hogwarts, you have something you never had at the Dursle...