➵ | thirty- five, the first task

"GOOD LUCK"

his words kept on repeating in her head as she took a deep breath, preparing herself for what was coming. she could vagualy hear the weasley twins encouraging the public to place bets and shook her head. she was pretty sure no one was betting on her and if she had to be honest, she wouldn't bet on herself either. all the confidence she had earlier seemed to disappear once it was her turn to fight the serpent. good luck sweetheart, you have nothing to worry about. thana scoffed, "thanks dad. means a lot." but once she tried walking into the arena a strong arm stopped her from doing so. "dont say a word, just had to hug you one last time." she could smell his cologne mixed with the scent of fresh apples and sighed in his arms. "i got this draco, don't worry." they pulled back and thana nodded, not noticing rita taking pictures. again.

she stepped forward and her eyes met with those of a huge serpent. concentrate darling, no need to worry. all you have to do is concentrate. the crowd was shouting her name and thana decided to win them over by smiling at them, pretending that the snake didnt intimidate her at all. the snake had moved awfully close and thana had to think quick, "depulso!" the spell worked and the snake moved away, it gave her some time to think of her next move, which happened to be needed sooner than expected. the snake had thrown her across the arena with its tail but thana stood up quickly. she ran, trying to hide from the now furious serpent. she quickly casted the bedazzling hex onto the snake and kept running. the snake hit over a rock, causing thana's leg to get hit by it. "episky." she mumbled the spell and prepared herself. kill it. you know you can. she shook her head and focused on the egg, it was pretty far away but all she had to do was move the snake out of her way. she had never used this spell before but she tried it anyways, "vipera evanesca!" the snake vanished and she ran as fast as she could, eyes fixated on the egg. she seemed to snap out of it once she held the egg. how did she know all that? why didnt the snake come after her with more passion? hihi.

•••

"THANA THANA THANA THANA!!" all the slytherins cheered for her. all except one. "thana? what is this?" blaise threw the newspaper at her.

THANA AND HER STRANGE INTERESTS.

thana, who still hasn't picked her last name, seemed to have a busy life. she went from dating slytherin hunk blaise zabini to having an on and off relationship with fellow champion cedric diggory. they both claim to be just friends but whenever theyre together the sexual tension rises. now that we're talking about sexual tension, draco malfoy seems to have taken a liking towards thana too. the boy has been caught staring multiple times and just had to come say goodbye to her. i spotted the two hugging and it didn't seem like a very platonic hug. rumor has it the two are the new hogwarts 'it' couple. of course she has more to do than these boys. during the first task she seemed to know quite a lot of spells and the snake didn't try to kill her, coincidence? never. wanna know more about thana or want us to find out all about her dirty little secrets? stay tuned because i, rita, can't wait to find out more about this girl!

thana raised her eyebrow, "and why do you care? obviously this isn't true, if you're talking about me and draco." blaise just rolled his eyes, "im not stupid! how long has this been going on huh?" the brunette girl scoffed and looked at him in disbelief, "are you fucking kidding me? you cheated on me remember? even if its true you have no right to be mad at me for moving on. draco and i are just friends, always have been and always will be. so whatever you think this article proves is someting you should stick up your ass. i can't believe i forgave you. asshole." without paying attention to the others, who had gone quiet, she walked away. theo, being the loyal friend he is, followed her and sat down beside her once she had finally stopped to rest. "don't sit too close, someone might think we're dating." thana joked as she rested her head on his shoulder. "i love you thana, platonically don't worry." thana chuckled, "i love you too dude."

AUTHORSNOTE

okay so i have vacation rn!!

i'll try to update more even tho im busy af but yeah sorry for the shitty chapter but i love u guys sm! i love ur comments and i laugh so hard while reading some of them so yeah