➵ | seventeen, all you

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

all you.

THANA HAD BEEN with the blooming family during the last week of her vacation, which means she missed all the drama harry had caused, including blowing up their aunt. "and they still let you go?" the girl asked her brother, who told her what happened. they were on the train to hogwarts, even harry. he explained how he got here and thana nodded.

"i'd better get go and find the others, haven't seen my favourite idiots in a long time." she said, referring to draco, blaise and theo. they waved goodbye as she went to find them. suddenly, the train stopped. thana fell but the strong arms of draco malfoy caught her. "favourite huh?" he asked with a smirk on his lips. "idiot."

thana noticed how much draco had changed when he let her go. he grew taller. he had a new hairstyle, instead of pushed back it was now messy, an improvement if you asked thana. his face had become more mature. she ruffled his hair and he rolled his eyes.

draco had immediately noticed how much thana had changed. her hair grew longer and hee natural curls were even more beautiful than before. her face stayed the same, just less little girlish, just like her body.

"my eyes are here, draco." she smiled at the boy and ruffled his hair once again. suddenly it felt like it was freezing, the windows were frozen and as the two tried to open the door to the compartment where blaise and theo were seated, but failed. "take this." draco said while he took off his jacket. thana looked at him and noticed that he had been working out during the break. "my eyes are here, thana."

she smiled and accepted his jacket. they waited and waited and draco tried telling blaise and theo to open the door but they said they couldn't either. suddenly both teenagers felt extremely sad, like something was draining all the happiness and will to live out of them. for a moment, it stayed like that, but then it stopped. the sad feeling went away, the temperature went up and the door opened.

"weird." thana mumbled as her and draco walked in the compartment, sitting down next to eachother. "nice jacket." theo said dryly. thana apologised and gave it back to draco, who shot theo a glare.

"seriously? none of you have stories to tell?" she looked at the three boys. "we were waiting for you to tell us how it was with your boyfriend." thana laughed. "trevor isn't my boyfriend. his parents have a house in the muggle world, you know because his mother is a muggle, and had fun, as friends." theo teased her a little more but stopped when he saw the look on both blaise and draco's faces.

"now, tell me what happened with you guys! puberty? or did someone cast a spell on you?" this seemed to boost all of their egos. theo pretended to flip his hair and blaise awkwardly smiled at the ground. draco saw his chance to try out some of the 'flirting' tips his mother had given him.

narcissa had told her son that as he got older, he might get the feeling like a thousand butterflies flew through his stomach when he was with a certain girl. she had also said that his father would explain some other things later, but that never happened. she had given him tips how to 'flirt' when he met someone that gave him that certain feeling.

"all you." he said, making thana confused, draco noticed and mumbled nevermind. theo eventually broke the awkward silence by telling them a joke, after that everything went back to normal.

( AUTHORSNOTE
finally some romance.
in act 1&2 i thought they
were a little to young
but now they start to understand
all that shit and they can finally
have some real flirting scenes.
this act will have a lot of fillers
and tea and i can't wait to
write it! )