Too Deep✨- CZK

By lovelyhxrrry

honestly just read the story. kinda bad at descriptions COMPLETED. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Rest In Peace🙏🏻
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue
Author's Note
ALERT

Chapter 61

205 8 0
By lovelyhxrrry

Zion's POV

I was scrolling through ig when I came across Gilinsky's post. I noticed he posted on his story so I clicked on it and waited for it load. And that's when I instantly regretted looking at his story. It was a video of Mj and him in the studio. She was laughing as he was trying to dance. "You weirdo!" Her voice came out softly. I really do miss her. "Yo what's going on with G and Mj?" I asked Jack Johnson. He looked up from his phone and looked at me before responding. "Nothing bro. He's talking to Madison Beer again. They're just hanging out because G missed her and they want to throw a get together for when Jer gets back" he said. I nodded my head and he kept looking at me. "You miss her don't you?" He asked. I looked at him and smacked my lips together. "Nah" I replied. He chuckled and sat back on the couch. "Know I now yo ass does." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes at him. "Nah I get it, if I had her and then lost her, I'd miss her too" he replied. I ignored him and began to play around with my dreads. "She have you blocked still?" Johnson asked. I looked at him and nodded my head. "Think so" I answered. "Check" he said. I sighed and pulled out my phone. I looked up her profile on insta. "She unblocked me" I whispered out. "Thank G for that. He texted saying he convinced her too" he said. I nodded my head and scrolled through her posts. I clicked on one of the videos of her in the studio. It was her singing a new song of hers. Love language. I went to my Apple Music and searched it up. After finding the song, I quickly played it. I felt my heart ache a bit. I remember her reading out these lyrics one night when I stayed over at her place. She wouldn't let me read them because it was a surprise for me. Did she write this for me? I regret everything that has happened in the last month and a half. I just want her back. I want to hold her and make her feel protected. I don't know what I'm doing with myself. I should've fought harder for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 3.1K 42
Just read t plz!! My first one kind of regretting it as writing this description. I'll try to post as much as possible because I have school stuff to...
591 5 27
no good at descriptions so just read to find out
2.2K 59 37
ok, so yea there is a pretty good bit of editing needing to be done. and yea its most likely the crappiest story you will ever read but its my first...
108K 3.5K 16
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘰. 𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 �...