Back To Beacon ➳ Scott McCall

Por greeniesdeadpool

God, the other Stilinski. The more mischievous Stilinski. And everyone thought Stiles was more sarcastic. s... Más

Max
It's done it's job
Oh Scotty
Apreciated
Blame
I'd do it again
Dramatic
Crushed
You wish
1st Grade
Motel Califronia
Gay bestfriend
soft spot
No you dont
Fights
Hickey
Always and Teased
My Pleasure
Up For Discussion
Cliché Teenage Girls
Falling in love
Consider Yourself Lucky.
Ninjas
Criticise
I'm Fine
Make Their Lives Hell
Buddy
Dick Mood
I'll try
Jelousy
Choose
Spirit ass
Stay Strong
Eight Letters
Hurting
New Book!!!

Eavsdrop

20.7K 351 81
Por greeniesdeadpool

If you saw Bree in the recent episodes I changed the name to Max

"Is that?" I asked and Stiles nodded. "Hey Scott." Stiles waved. "You have got to be kidding me, Max?" He asked and I nodded.

"In the flesh, miss me?" I asked and he ran up to me hugging me. "You look..." Scott couldn't get his words out.

"Hot, yeah, I can say the same about you." He said and he couldn't stop smiling.

"Guys, Stiles over here." Stiles moaned and I rolled my eyes. "I haven't seen you in seven years. God I missed you." He said and I nodded.

"You think I didn't miss you, you two dummys were my only friends. And then I got sent away because you two idiots didn't know how to protect yourselves." I chuckled and so did Scott.

"Stiles, you need to come with me." Scott said and I furrowed my eyes. "Okay, and now that I come back your just gonna leave me out?" I asked.

"Its boy talk, see you in class Max!" Stiles shouted walking away with Scott.

"Who the hell are you." I heard a familiar voice and I turned my self around to see Lydia Martin with her arms folded.

When she saw my face she widened her eyes. "Seven years, Lydia Martin. Seven years." I told her and she still didn't say anything.

There was a brunette hair girl standing next to her. "You must be Allison, I kinda heard about the deer thing. And I heard someone was with Lydia." I said and she furrowed her eyes.

"Yeah, I am. And you are?" She asked and I grinned. "Im a Stilinski, also known as Max" I introduced.

"Her names Maxine. She just doesn't like it." Lydia said and I raised a brow. "Well, I like it. But Max's cute to." She said and I smiled.

She's sweet. I kinda like this girl. "There's no way your a Stilinsk." Lydia said shaking her head.

"Well believe it or not. Now which one of you girls are gonna show me around. Because my brother ditched me." I said handing them my timetable and Allison smiled.

"Your with us." She said and I smiled as I followed her to a clasroom. I saw everyone sitting down and I sat down behind Scott.

A middle aged woman walking into our clasroom as her heels clicked against the ground. "An overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness. This is the last line to the first book we are going to read. It is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off, everyone." She said and I looked over at my phone turning it of.

"So, where's this tattoo?" I whispered to Scott and he widened his eyes. "Um, I. Um." Scott couldn't get his words out.

"He couldn't get it, he forgot to get his moms parental advise." Stiles said and I creased my eyes coking my head.

"I know when your lying, what's wrong with you two. First your happy to see me then you won't tell me anything?" I said and they both sighed.

"Look it's better if you don't know." Stiles argued and Scott shook his head. "Actually, it's better that she does know." Scott backed me up and I grinned.

"Scott, Maxine and what's your name?" She asked Stiles. Probably because his name is impossible to read.

"Just call me Stiles." He said and she nodded. "Is there something more important that I need to know about?" She asked raising a brow.

"Trust me, there's something important there not telling me." I groaned and everyone got back to doing their work.

I saw Allison pass a note to Scott and I tried peeking at it. Screw it, it's not my business. I saw our principle walk in and he was whispering to our teacher.

"Mr McCall." Ms Blake said and Scott stood up packing his things up. Okay, weird.

My eyes were now wondering around the room and I saw a bandage on Lydia's ankle and I tapped Stiles shoulder pointing at it. "Hey Lydia? What is that? That from the accident?" Stiles whispered.

"No Prada bit me." She told us. "Your dog?" Stiles asked. Of course her dog. "No my designer handbag... yes my dog." Lydia said and I rolled my eyes.

"Has it ever bitten you before?" Stiles asked and she shook her head. "Okay what if it's like the same thing as the deer. You know how animals act weird during an earthquake or something."

"Am I the only one who's super confused?" I asked and they both ignored me.

"Meaning what there's gonna be an earthquake?" Lydia asked turning her head to us.

"Or something. Maybe it just means Somethings coming, something bad " Stiles added.

"Why do I not know anything. What I'm gone seven years and I miss a whole lot of shit." I mumbled and Stiles sighed.

"Yeah, you did." Stiles said. "It was a deer and a dog... What's that thing you say about threes. Once, twice-" Before Lydia finished of her sentence a crow came flying at the window.

I guess this is three. Miss Blake headed to the window looking out and I saw a bunch of crows heading our way.

They all started squawking hitting the window smashing the glass. "Get down! Everyone!" Miss Blake instructed and I felt a piece of glass fly into my face. God damn it.

I tried taking cover until all the students took the other desks, what the hell wrong with this town. A crow flew onto of me pecking on my shoulder and I tried waking it of.

I grabbed a random book hitting it and I saw Allison under a desk. "Mind if I join?" I asked and she nodded as all the students were screaming and yelling.

There was continuous squawking and it finally all died down. The first day I start school and Something already goes wrong.

I heard the police already coming. Wow students actually act fast. I looked up and so did Allison.

"Max, you okay." Stiles asked and I nodded. "Kinda, okay." I said and he gently pulled the glass out of my cheek.

"Stiles I'm fine. Nice move by the way. Don't act like I didn't see you protecting Lydia." I raised a brow and he sighed.

"Just shut up, hey that glass went pretty deep in your cheek." He said and I felt blood on my cheek.

"Don't worry about me. But you do realise there's blood on your head." I said and he nodded.

I saw two paramedics come in and I saw Dad come in wih them. "Seriously." I groaned and Stiles pulled out his phone texting Scott.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Dad asked and I nodded. "Yeah, dad don't worry." I told him and he looked at my check.

I saw a paramedic come over to me and he pulled out his supplies. "You do realise you might need stitches."

"For what, the cheek. Or the shoulder?" I asked and he pointed to my cheek.

"Just get on with it." I groaned and he nodded. He stitched up my cheek and I cleaned the blood on my shoulder putting a bandage on it.

"Now you look uglier." Stiles said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't be to happy. You never got prettier." I said and he looked taken back.

I nuged Siles so I could sit on the desk with him and I huffed. "My first day back and I already get hurt."

"At least your not dead." Stiles said and I gave him the eyes. "Your never gonna get a girl."

I saw Dad walking up to Allison and her father. "Mr. Argent, you woldnt have any insight to this would you?" Dad asked and I furrowed my eyes.

"Me?" He seemed confused. "Yeah, all this bizarre animal behaviour, you must've seen something like this before right?" Dad questioned.

"Im not sure why I would or why you think I would." Her dad seemed confused. So am I?

"Im sorry, I swore I overheard my son talking about how you were an experienced hunter." Dad said and I looked at Stiles who looked down at his phone.

Dad came walking back and I folded my arms. "You eavsdrop on my calls?" Stiles asked.

"You eavsdrop on mine." Dad made a fair point. "That's to keep this town safe." Stiles said.

"And that's my job not yours." Dad argued and I raised a brow. "You to realise I'm not even in this town for a day and I eavsdropped on every call you guys have. And you never find out. And thanks for the five bucks." I showed Stiles and he widened his eyes.

"How do you do that?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.2K 568 31
The fourth and fucking final. Who knew moving back to her old town would be one of the worst and best decisions she's ever made. After currently fac...
15.5K 134 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...
503K 11K 59
(NOW ON AO3) Sarah Stilinski the more popular, beautiful, smarter and talented Stilinski twin. Best friends with Stiles and Scott was going to event...
244 0 13
Ashlyn Wilson is back again. With her best friends: Scott, Allison, Stiles, Isaac and Lydia they start to find out that there is more to their long l...