In a distance or up close, I'...

By MigyTheWorld

Read to find out. More

Character Sheet
Log In
Character sheet 2
Ryudo vs Valkyria
Medal hunt
The Bladed Devil
Kaede and Taiyou
Can I ask you guys something?(Not a chapter)
Onwards!
Beach Day... sort off
Character Sheet 3
Q and A with Taiyou and Marika
A Bond of friendship
Before the storm
the annoyance return
Filler (Actors A.U)
Character sheet 4
Let the war begin
A Short Preview
The School Festival part 1: Filler

The Guild that broke the game

3.6K 88 87
By MigyTheWorld

NWO
No PoV

"Ryudo on your left!" Sally said as she sliced a lizard man in half.

"Got it [Ghostly Dragon Fire]!" Ryudo complied as he used his skill to burn almost all of the remaining Lizard men.

"Maple Lizard Archer at your 6." Ryudo said.

"Got it [Hydra]!" Maple said summoning a Hydra made of pure poison and dispelling poison on the remaining Lizard men.

"Glad thats over." Sally said as the trio began collecting monster drops.

The trio of friends were currently in the mountain area of the 2nd floor, they were trying to gain new skills and level before heading out to find a guild house to call their own.

"So did any of you acquire any new skills?" Ryudo asked.

"No." Sally said as she twirled her blades around.

"Hmmm... nothing that you can copy Ryudo." Maple said in response.

"Thats ok, so Maple how's [Gone but not forgotten] treating ya?" Ryudo asked.

"Its been great, all the bosses were very compliant and listened to my every command." Maple said with a smile.

"Why dont we try summoning something?" Ryudo said with a smile.

"Ok!" Maple agreed.

"Ok lets get ready!" Ryudo said with a smile.

"[Gone but not forgotten]!" Ryudo and Maple yelled.

Suddenly 2 magic circles appeared behind both Maple and Ryudo, Maple's magic circle then began to grow and hover in the air as the figure of a giant white bird appeared and finally materialised completely.

"Wow Maple you summoned that giant bird we fought during the event." Sally said with a smile.

Ryudo on the other hand his magic circle sunk into the ground.

"Is there a problem Ryudo?" Maple asked as her giant white bird screeched and rubbed its giant beak on her head as she smiled widely.

"Nothing's wrong." Ryudo said as the ground suddenly began to rumble and shake violently, suddenly the ground burst open as a blinding purple light emerged from the ground and a giant bone hand stuck out and grabbed the earth.

"My summons just really like to make an entrance." Ryudo said as the dragon began to fully rise, Its boney wings were as sharp as swords, its giant head was menacing and its eyes were radiating purple smoke as so the rest of its MASSIVE body.

(Art not mine, credits to the owner.)

"W-W-WHAT IS THAT!?" Sally asked in fear as she hid behind Maple who was amazed by the summon.

"Whats wrong with you?" Ryudo asked.

"She cant handle scary things." Maple said with a smile.

"Eh? But how come you were ok when you fought me in my ghost state?" Ryudo asked.

"That's because when players use a transformation skill an icon appeares above them so they dont get confused for a monster." Sally replied still hiding behind Maple.

"By the way Ryudo... is that the Dragon Litch?... it looks so different on the picture you showed us." Maple asked as she looked at the picture of the dragon and the one infront of her.

"Oh this is no longer the Dragon Litch, you see a few days ago I acquired a nifty new passive skill called [Evolver] which the name suggests lets me evolve all summoned creatures, what your looking now is no longer the dragon litch, you are looking at Zoldemion, The Pilliger of life and death." Ryudo said as the dragon roared in appreciation.

"So cool... and soooooo huge!" Maple said in awe.

They then dispelled both summoned creatures as the three gathered around again.

"So where should we establish our guild?" Sally asked.

"I dunno, I searched online for amazing guild houses but all of them were preoccupied already, so I dont know." Maple said.

"Too bad... how about you Ryudo, find anything?" Sally asked.

"Let me check in first... Hey Senko how is that giant tree looking house in the woods, is it still available?" Ryudo asked.

"Yup its still available Ryudo-sama." Senko replied.

"Ok you guys I know a place." Ryudo said with a smile.

Giant Tree

The three then soon arrived at their destination which was a giant tree stump looking building in the middle of the forrest.

"Wow its so amazing!" Maple said as she ran inside.

"Yeah its so spacious as well." Sally added as she began to look around.

"Glad you like it, I actually found this place by accident, I was looking for a rare plant for a fetch quest when I stumbled upon this place." Ryudo said as he walked inside with Senko right behind him.

Senko then turned into her fox form and layed inside the giant house, Oboro and Syrup then began to walk towards her and the two cuddled beside her like a mother caring for her kin.

"Well seems these three like this place." Ryudo said with a smile.

"This place is amazing!" Maple said with a happy tone.

"So should we take it?" Sally asked.

"Yeah!" Maple said happily.

"No objections from me." Ryudo added.

The three then walked outside and placed a golden medal on a circular looking patch, the md then became an insignia indicating that the guild house was already theirs.

The Trio then went back inside and saw Senko asleep on the floor in her fox form and Oboro and Syrup were on the table playing.

"Well this place seems to have Oboro and Syrup's seal of approval." Maple said as Oboro and Syrup smiled at her.

"And I think Senko found her new favourite spot to nap on." Ryudo said with a smile as he walked towards Senko and patted her head.

"Yeah but dont you think this place is a bit too big for just the three of us?" Sally asked as she walked towards a board and showed the layout of the building.

"According to this we can recruit up to 50 people for our guild... any thoughts you two?" Sally asked.

"Hmmm... not really I don't really know anyone else here and the one's I do know already belong to a guild." Ryudo replied.

"Hmmm... Ah! How about we invite Kasumi and Kanade to join our guild?" Maple said with a smile.

"Who?" Ryudo asked confused.

"We met them during the medal hunt." Maple said.

"Ohhh ok then." Ryudo replied.

"Ok I'll send them a quick invite." Sally said as she opened her menu and sent a message to both Kanade and Kasumi.

Town Square

Maple and Sally are currently talking to 2 girls the first girl has a short stature and wore a white shirt and brown shorts, she has short red hair, the second girl is tall and wore a samurai like Kimono.

"Thanks for joining our guild you guys." Maple said with a smile.

"Yeah we really appreciate it." Sally added.

"Dont worry about it, were actually greatful for the invite." Kanade said.

"If I have know you were forming a guild I would've asked to join during the last event." Kasumi said.

"No sweat your in now right." Sally replied.

Suddenly Maple spotted a man and a woman walking by them, the man was a great shielder as well wearing red armour, the woman wore a brown and white coat and her hair was teal in colour.

"Hey look its Iz and Kuromu!" Maple said gaining the attention of the two.

"Well if it isn't Maple and Sally, hey guys." Iz said with a smile.

"Yo!" Kuromu said.

"What are the two of you doing together?" Maple asked.

"Dont tell me your both on a date?" Sally said with a sly smile.

"Oh heavens no, I just asked him to help me get some materials." Iz said without hesitation.

"Yeah." Kuromu said with a sweat drop.

"So what are you ladies up to... Are you perhaps making a guild?" Iz asked.

"We are actually, hey if you guys haven't joined a guild yet your welcome to join ours." Maple asked the two.

Iz and Kuromu looked at each other and looked back at the group.

"If you guys are running the guild I dont mind joining." Iz replied.

"If everyone's cool with it then I dont mind joining as well." Kuromu said.

"Ok now all we need to do is inform Ryudo and were all se-" Maple was about to say but she was interrupted.

Suddenly a holo display of the PvP arena suddenly appeared in the big screen in the middle of the square, It showed Ryudo facing against 4 people, all of them were axe weirders and seemed to be very strong.

"What is that?" Maple asked.

"Its a live feed, if both players agree to it they can show the live feed of their fight... By the way do you know him?" Kuromu asked.

"Yeah he is actually a memeber of the guild, his name is Ryudo... but why is he fighting... and against 4 people none the less, isn't it supposed to pe PvP?" Maple asked.

"Guess they used the special conditions." Kanade said.

"Special conditions?" Maple asked.

"It means they can add special rules to make the fight more interesting, guess they chose a 4v1 match." Sally said.

"Do you think he is gonna be ok?" Kasumi asked.

"The guys he is about to fight looks strong as well." Kanade added.

"Dont worry about him he'll be just fine, watch." Maple said with confidence.

A few moments earlier

Ryudo could be seem walking out of a store when suddenly he saw 4 huge axe weilders harassing 2 small girls, from the looks of it they were still beginners.

"Come on just loan us 200,000 gold and we can get out of your hair." The man in the middle said.

"W-we told you we need this money for better equipment." One of the girls with whiye hair and pink highlights said.

"Y-yes so p-please leave us alone!" The girl with black hair and green highlights added.

"You girls are starting to piss me off." The other man said.

"Oh yeah? well you 4 are starting to piss me off, so why dont you leave them alone before I make karaage out of the 4 of you and feed it to monsters." A voice came from behind them and there they saw Ryudo with a pissed off look on his face.

"Get lost, were having a discussion here!" One of them said.

"-sigh- Your avatars are grown men and your harassing 2 'young' looking girls, I dont need to tell you what's wrong here right?" Ryudo said.

"Listen here punk, why dont you mind your own god damn business!" One of them said.

"-sigh- Fine then you want gold right, I have 3 Million gold on me, I'll give you all of them and all my rare items and rare potions if you beat me in a fight... but if you lose... I get all your equipment, I'll even throw a bome for you guys, you 4 can fight me all at once, how does that sound?" Ryudo said as he sent the 4 of them a match request.

"Your gonna fight us all at once... your underestimating us boy." The leader said.

"Yeah I mean look how scrawny you character is." The man to the right said.

"Then you dont have anything to be afraid of then, do yo." Ryudo taunted.

The four then became angry and pressed yes all at the same time, they were then transported to the PvP arena.

"Hey brat why dont we show the entire world how were gonna beat your ass, why dont we make it a live feed." One of them said.

"Thats a great idea, atleast one of you guys have a quarter of a brain." Ryudo said as he went to the settings and activated the live feed.

8 small drone like objects then began to hover around the 5 people in the arena.

===
The battle between Ryudo vs Team Party hard will now begin, players get ready!
===

"PFFFT! TEAM PARTY HARD WHAT KIND OF IDIOTIC NAME IS THAT! BWAHAHAHA WHATS YOUR SLOGAN 'WORK HARD, PLAY HARD, PARTY HARDER!? BWAHAHAHAHA!" Ryudo said as he rolled in the ground laughing.

"GRRRR! AS A MATTER OF FACT IT IS!" The leader said.

Ryudo then stopped laughing and looked at them dead in the eyes.

"Oh... it is... BWAHAHAHAHA THAT'S EVEN FUNNIER! HAHAHAHA!" Ryudo continued laughing.

With Maple and the rest.

"-sigh- He is just as much as a jackass here in the game as he is IRL." Sally said as she shook her head side to side.

"Oh so you guys know each other?" Iz asked.

"Yup Maple, Ryudo, and I all go to the same school and are all classmates, though we didn't know he played this game until about a few days ago." Sally smiled.

"Yup, he was actually part of the medal hunt as well, he even beat Sally." Maple said with a smile.

"Wow that's impressive." Iz said.

"Wonder why he got into a fight, he usually doesn't care for PvP." Sally asked.

"Guess we'll just have to watch." Maple said with a smile.

Back with Ryudo

After Ryudo's laughing fit he took a deep breath and recomposed himself.

"Hope your ready to lose all your money kid." The leader said.

"And all your stuff." Another one added.

"Hope you guys brought some good equipment, because I dont keep trash." Ryudo said as he got into stance.

The countdown then began.

3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
LETS GO AHEAD!

The 4 thugs then rushed Ryudo intending to finish him off quickly, but they soon found out that this will prove to be impossible since Ryudo was very fast and nimble, they couldn't even see him.

"DAMN BRAT STOP RUNNING!" The leader yelled in anger as the rest were beginning to lose their patience.

Ryudo then stoped behind one of the men and punched him so hard his HP bar instantly hit zero.

"T-Thats impossible... Grantz has the highest VIT out of all of us... and he died in one hit." One of the thugs said as they all backed away a bit.

"Wow one hit was all it took to beat him and my gauntlets are still in their standard form... you guys are all screwed." Ryudo said as he dashed towards the remaining 3 with increasing speed.

Ryudo then appeared infron of the farthest guy and kicked him in the head causing his HP bar to drop to Zero.

"Now there is only 2 of you and the people watching this are probably getting bored seeing me kick all of your asses so why dont we give them a show [Dominate]!" Ryudo said as he pointed towards the remaining lakey.

The lakey was then enveloped in purple aura as his eyes became black in colour.

"Dominate, what kind of stupid skill is tha-" before the leader can finish he was struck by an axe, he looked to his side and saw that one of his party members attacked him.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!?" He asked.

"I-I dunno what's happening boss, I-I cant move on my own!" The lakey paniced.

"Thats thanks to my skill called Dominate, I can take control of a player or monster for 1 min. and if I am higher leveled that the one I am controlling then the time extends, so what level are you guys?" Ryudo asked.

"L-level 25." The one Ryudo is controlling replied.

"Ohhh I am level 45, guess you guys picked the wrong person to fight huh, now finish him off." Ryudo said said as the lackey and the boss began fighting each other as Ryudo stood there and watched, he saw that the flying drone was pointing its camera towards him so he gave a toothy grin and did a peace sign towards the camera.

After a few minutes of nothing happening between the two Ryudo decisions to dispel his skill.

"You two cant even properly beat each other, since you two are strong players I'll beat you using one of my strongest monster... [Gone but not forgotten]!" Ryudo yelled as a magic circle appeared behind him, and slowly but surely a giant winged knight with black armour appeared behind Ryudo, its eyes were red, its horns were as sharp as swords and is staring at the two other players with its deep red eyes with fury and rage.

(Art not mine, credits to the owner.)

"You two meet your executioner, Pendragon, The dragon knight of the round." Ryudo said as The summon roared at the two.

"Ok Pendragon... [Blade of the 12 demon Knight]." Ryudo said as he began to walk away.

Pendragon then summoned 12 giant blades that began spinning like a blade saw, each blade was different and had a different aura surrounding them.

"W-WHAI LETS TALK ABOUT THIS!" The leader said.

"Hoooo~ but you were all talking a big game earlier, what happened?" Ryudo said with a smug tone.

"W-were sorry, we'll never bother other players again, SO PLEASE LET IS GO!" The other one pleaded as both got on the ground amd begged.

"Hmmm... well sisnce you asked nicely." Ryudo said.

Both of them then lifted their heads with a smile on their faces.

"Just kidding." Ryudo said, and in one swift motion Pendragon was able to cut the two in half and effectively reducing their HP to zero.

===
Winner Ryudo!

Prize:
[The equipment and Potions of every member of the opposing party.]
===

Ryudo was then transported back to where he and the 4 men started their challenge, as soon as he returned he was greeted by the 2 girls he helped.

"H-hello mister, t-thank yoi for helping us, my name is Mai." The girl with black hair and green highlights said.

"A-and my name is Yui, thank you!" The hirl with white hair added.

"Yui and Mai, great to meet both of you, care to tell me what happened earlier?" Ryudo asked.

"Well we were looking for a party that would take us... but-" Mai began.

"Noone wanted to party up with us since we only maxed out our ATK stat, thats when those 4 approached us, they said they were willing to party up with us in exchange for gold, when we said we cant-" Yui stopped.

"They began harassing us, telling us that they will make our time in the game a living nightmare." Mai said as the two looked down.

"Hmmmm... so you dont belong to a party or a guild, am I correct to assume?" Ryudo askes.

"Yes." Mai amd Yui said at the same time.

"Then why dont you join my guild?" Ryudo asked.

"W-what?" Mai and Yui asked.

"I said do you guys want to join my guild, we are just establishing it  and we dont have an official name yet but I can guarantee that you two will have fun with us." Ryudo said.

"But is it really ok for us to join your guild?" Mai asked.

"Relax the others are super nice and understanding, I am sure they'll let you both in, hold on let me send them a quick chat and I ca-" Ryudo was interrupted.

"No need were already here." The voice of Maple called out from behind.

"Oh good your here." Ryudo said with a smile.

"So these girls were the reason you got into a fight." Sally said.

"Yeah, they were being harassed, and I cant just stand by and watch so... I didn't, so will you let them join the guild?" Ryudo asked.

Maple and Sally looked at the 2 girls and gave both of them a warm smile.

"Ofcourse the more the merrier!" Maple gave a bright smile.

"If the founding member says its cool then its cool, welcome to the guild..." Sally asked.

"O-oh sorry I'm Mai!" Mai said with a blush.

"A-and I'm Yui!" Yui followed.

"Thank you for letting us join!" Both said with a bow.

"Oh right Ryudo these are our other members, This is Kuromu." Maple gestured towards the other male.

"Yo." Kuromu gave a wave.

"Kanade." She then pointed to the girl with red hair.

"Hello there." She said with a smile.

"Izu." Maple followed into the hirl with teal hair.

"And this is Kasumi." She said as she pointed at the female samurai.

"Greetings." She bowed respectfully.

"Hello to all of you, my name is Ryudo, so shall we getback to the guild?" Ryudo asked as all of them agreed to ho back.

Guild house.

The 9 of them were now infront of the guild house, suddenly Ryudo stopped infront of the door.

"Hey why'd you stop?" Maple asked.

"I'll just warn you my companion Senko is inside and she is in her Fox form asleep, so please don't panic ok." Ryudo said as everyone nodded in agreement.

Ryudo them opened the door only to be tackled by a woman with black hair and 10 white fox tails.

"RYUDO-SAMA WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WERE FIGHTING, I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" Senko cried.

"Who is this?" Kanade asked.

"Oh this is Senko in her human form, Senko we have new members." Maple said.

Senko then recomposes herself.

"Ahem, hello there my name is Senko, I am Ryudo-sama's companion, welcome to the guild." Senko bowed politely as everyone began to enter the guild.

After a few more minutes everyone began to get acquainted, it was now revealed thag both Yui and Mai maxed out their attack stats and were being turned away by every party they come across but the guild still welcomed them with open arms, the two were so overjoyed that they accidentally bowed too low and head-butted the wooden table causing it to split down the middle, thetwo began to apologise repeatedly but the others just laughed and told them not to mind it.

After about a few more minutes they decided to name Maple the guidl master and Sally as the vice-commander and named the guild 'Maple Tree'.

A few hours later.

Maple could now be seem walking inside the guild but only saw Kuromu and Izu inside.

"Hey guys where are the others?" Maple asled.

"Well I Kanade is off at the library, something about a quest that's needed to be donw today, I aksed Kasumi if she can gather materials for me, and Sally is off teaching Yui and Mai how to dodge and evade even if you have no AGI." Iz said on response.

"Oh... well what about Ryudo?" Malle asked.

"He said he needed to log out for awhile since he needed to go grocery shopping but he said he'll be back later." Kuromu replied.

"Oh ok... so I guess we'll just do things on our own for awhile, Ok, I'll explore the town and search for a new skill, see you two later!" Maple said as she ran out the guild hall amd into town.

More hours later.

Maple could be seem running towards the guild hall, she then burst open the door to see the person she wanted to ask a favor for.

"Hey Iz can you make me a new set of armour?" Maple asked with a smile.

"Umm... yeah but why?" Iz askes in confusion.

Maple only responded with a smile.

Valley

The entire guild was currently in the valley, they were looking at Maple, she was dawned in a white and gold armour as she held a hiant white shield in her hand.

"Hey so why'd you call us all the way out here, if you wanted to show off your new gear then you could just show us in the guild hall." Sally asked.

"You know me so well, actually I wanted to show you guys the new skill I got." Maple said with a smile.

"That smile tells me that the skill you got is crazy, ok then lets see it." Ryudo said with a thumbs up.

"Right... [Loving Sacrifice]!" Maple shouted, a circle of light then appeared beneath their feet as Maple grew white wings, her hair turned gold, a halo then appeared above her head as her eyes turned a majestic shade of blue.

Everyone was so amazed that they had nothing to say.

"Yeah thats also my reaction when I saw it for the first time." Iz said with a smile.

"So... what does it do?" Ryudo asked.

"I'll show you... good here they come." Maple said as 4 rock monsters appeared out of nowhere and began punching the gang... but they didn't feel anything, they just stood there tanking all the hits.

"Ok this is weired, why am I not taking damage?" Ryudo asked.

"During this state [Cover] is constantly activated, so as long as we stay in this light we will constantly be protected." Iz said.

"Yeah but it takes a sizeable amount of HP in the begining." Maple smiled.

"Wait so as long as were standing in this circle of light we essentially have the same defense as Maple?" Sally asked.

"So that means as long as Maple is Alive were invinsible." Kasumi said.

"As long as Maple is alive-" Mai began.

"Were essentially Immortal." Yui finished.

"Thats cool, as a Magic Brawler I can totally get behind this idea." Ryudo said with a smile.

"Say Maple how high is your VIT again?" Sally asked.

"Hmmm I dunno, but I know its in the thousands." Maple said with a smile.

"Wow thats amazing... also Inam getting annoyed by these rock guys so... [Ghostyly Dragon Fire]!" Ryudo yelled as the dragon couled around them and burned all the rock monsters with one fell swoop.

"And we have another monster in the guild." Sally said as she looked at the walking fortress that is Maple, and the living Calamity that is Ryudo.

"Truly a match made in heaven." Sally said in a low tone.

"What was that?" Both Ryudo as Maple asked.

"Nothing, so lets all get back to the guild hall and discuss the next event!" Sally said.

"YEAH!" They responded excitedly.

============================
And done, hope you guys like it, dont forget to comment and like if you liked the chapter, and tell me if you liked it and if you didn't like it tell me so that I can improve the next chapters.

Stay safe and stay home you guys!

MigyTheWorld out PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 47 23
Just read to find out.
37 0 11
read to find out Ongoing.. Update weekly hopefully
3.2K 57 11
Read the story and see what happens
355 43 24
Come find out.