YOU 1 [Charli D'Amelio]

由 gyochristian

Charli D'Amelio is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend... 更多

Character
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99.

Chapter 81.

2.2K 69 2
由 gyochristian

I am beyond annoyed Max's unnecessary attitude but I hadn't expected her to leave and now that she did I wish I would have made her talk to me about what was bothering her. I am just as stubborn as she is sometimes. I brush the tangles out of my wet hair and put on the light pink lingerie I bought today. I slip a t-shirt over my head and look over my stuff for tomorrow. All I can think about is where she went, I know it I obsessive and a little crazy but I can't help it. I hope she isn't with Molly.

While deciding whether or not to call Max, I receive a text message from Addison saying that she won't be back to the room tonight. She might as well move in with Tristan and Sam, she stays there five nights a week and Tristan absolutely adores her. He probably told her about his job on their second date and he probably wouldn't snap at her and leave for no reason. "Lucky Addison." I say to myself and grab the remote for her television, my fingers press the buttons absentmindedly and I settle on a rerun of Friends that I have seen at least one hundred times. I can't remember the last time I just watched television, usually my time is spent with Max, studying, or reading. It is nice to just lay in bed and watch a simple comedy, to escape from the pointless fight with Max.

After a few episodes, I feel my eyes getting heavy. In my sleepy state my anger momentarily disappears and I text Max goodnight, she doesn't reply before sleep overtakes me.

"Shit." A loud thud wakes me up. I jolt up and turn on the lamp to find a stumbling Max trying to navigate the dark room.

"What are you doing?" I ask her. When she looks up at me her eyes are red and glossy. She is drunk. Great.

"I came here to see you." She says and plops down in the chair.

"Why?" I whine. I want her here but not drunk and at two in the morning.

"Because I missed you."

"Then why did you leave?"

"Because you were annoying me." Ouch.

"I'm going back to bed, you're drunk and you're obviously going to be mean again.

"I'm not being mean Charli. And I am not drunk, okay I am but so what?"

"I don't care that you are drunk but it's a school night and I need my sleep." I would stay up all night with her if I knew she wouldn't say hurtful things to me the entire time.

"It's a school night." She mocks me. "Could you be more of a square?" She laughs.

"You should just go." I say and lay back down. I turn to face the wall. I don't like this Max, I want my semi-sweet Max back. Not this drunk jerk stumbling into my room at two in the morning.

"Aww baby, don't me mad at me." She says but I ignore her. "Do you really want me to go? You know what happens when I sleep without you." She almost whispers.

My heart sinks. I do know what happens when she sleeps without me but it's not fair for her to use that against me when she is drunk and taunting me.

"Fine. You can stay but I am going to bed."

"Why? You don't want to hang out with me?"

"You are drunk and being mean." I finally turn back around to face her.

"I'm not being mean, all I said was you were being annoying." Her expression is neutral.

"That's sort of mean to say to someone. Especially when all I did was ask you about your job."

"Oh god, not this again. Come on Charli, just drop it. I don't want to talk about that right now." Her voice is whiney and she slurs her words.

"Why did you drink tonight?" I don't mind if she drinks, I am not her mother and she is an adult. The thing that bothers me is that every time she drinks there is a reason behind it. She doesn't just drink for fun.

"You already said that." I giggle. The light in Max's eyes is blazing, for me and it makes my skin tingle.

"You look incredible." She gulps. "You always do, but this is just.." With a dry mouth I look down to her boxers straining against her growing bulge. The energy between us has changed for the fifth time tonight.

"I was going to tell you show you earlier but you were too busy being a jerk."

"Mhmm." She says, clearly not paying attention to what I am saying. She places her knee on the bed and looks my body up and down again before climbing on top of me.

Her lips taste like whiskey and mint, the combination is heavenly. Our kisses are soft and teasing, coming together and drifting apart, her tongue playfully gliding over mine. Her hand wraps into my hair and I can feel her erection press against my stomach as she brings her body closer to me.  She lets go of my hair to hold herself up on her elbow as she uses her other hand to touch me. Her long fingers run along the undersides of my lace bra, dipping down inside of it and back out. She licks her lips as she cups me with her large palms, rubbing up and down.

"I can't decide if I want this to stay on.." She breathes. I could care less, I am too mesmerized by her graceful fingers on my skin.

"Off it is." She says and unclasps my bra, I arch my back for her to pull it off and she groans as her crotch presses against mine.

"What do you want to do, Charli?" Her voice is shaky and uncontrolled.

"I already told you." I say as she pushes my panties to the side. I wish she wouldn't have drank tonight but maybe her half drunken state will make me seem less awkward.

I cry out as her fingers enter me and wrap one of my arms around her under her arm. I reach between us with my other hand to palm her. She groans and I squeeze gently and continue to rub her.

"You're sure?" She pants. I can see the uncertainty in her clear eyes.

"Yes, I am sure. Stop overthinking it." Boy have the tables turned when I am the one saying this to her.

"I love you. You know that don't you?" She asks.

"Yes." I say and press my lips against hers. "I love you." I say in her mouth.

Her fingers continue pumping in and out slowly and her mouth moves to my neck. She sucks the skin harshly, then slides her tongue over the aching skin to soothe it. She repeats this over and over, my entire body is on fire.

"Maxxy.. I am.." I try to say and she quickly pulls her hand from me. She kisses me as I whimper.

She sits up and her fingers hook around my panties, pulling them down my legs. She places both of her hands on my thighs and squeezes gently before kissing down my stomach and blowing on my wetness. My body involuntarily lifts off the bed and her tongue moves up and down while she wraps her arms around my thighs, keeping them apart. Within seconds my legs begin to shake and I grip the sheets and she continues lapping her tongue around me.

"Tell me how good it feels." She says against me.

Strangled sounds escape my lips as I try to tell her how she makes me feel. She continues to say dirty things, licking me between them, forming a delicious pattern as my body shakes and my toes curl.

When I regain consciousness she brings her mouth back up to mine, a strange taste on her lips. My chest is heaving and my breath staggered.

"Are you.." She begins.

"Shh.. Yes, I am sure." I tell her and kiss her, hard. My hands claw at her back before pulling her boxers down below her hips. She sighs as the restriction disappears and we both moan as our skin touches.

"Charli, I.."

"Shh.." I tell her again. I want this more than anything and I don't want her to keep talking.

"But Charli, I need to tell you something.."

"Shh. Maxxy, please stop talking." I beg and kiss her again. I grab her erection and move my hand up and down. Her eyes close and she sucks in a sharp breath. Instinct takes over my actions and my thumb brushes over the tip of her, I wipe away the dampness there and feel her pulse in my hand.

"I'm going to come if you do that again." She gasps.

She leans up and climbs off the bed. Before I can ask where she is going she pulls out a small packet from her jeans. Oh. This is really happening, I know I should be afraid or nervous but all I feel is my love for her, and her for me.

The anticipation of what is coming next fills me and time seems to slow down while I wait for her to return to the bed. I had always thought my first time would be with Chase, on our wedding night. We would be in a huge bed in some fancy bungalow on a tropical island. But, here I am in my small dorm room, on my small bed with Max and I would not change a single thing about it.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

15.2K 365 16
Just read to find out people 😌 A/N:this is my second story hope you guys like it👋
945K 22.7K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
3.2M 134K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.6M 147K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...