Our Sensational Future

נכתב על ידי chonisloves

It's been 15 years since Cheryl and Toni have graduated high school and their lives couldn't be better. Two y... עוד

cast descriptions
a typical day
the trouble with tayleigh
Bonus Chapter- i love you so much evabear
more kids?
the newest editions
meeting the girls
dead mother's daughter
the photo album
what the night brings
the wake
tantrums, tantrums, tantrums
suggestion page
the road trip
i just want this to last forever
the christmas spirit
what christmas means to me
terrible sister?
promises
tayleigh's birthday
"i'm happy i get to be a big brother"
i'm leaving
we do it as a family
wedding bells
goodbyes
characters
the last 3 years
the suprise!
the sorta siblings
"you'll never be alone"
one step closer to home
finally home
catching up- part one
catching up- part 2
taken
the rescue mission
recovery and aftermath
park day
"just simply because i love you"
never want to grow up
together
gotcha day!
a fun lil game
power outages and would you rather
gender reveal!
we can't change the past
bonding time
would you like to be adopted?
jealousy
keep the ones you love close
meet our 3 new kids
despite everything
morning routine
new characters? middle names?
disney trip pt.1
disney trip pt.2
i made an insta account for this book!
disney insta posts pt.1
disney insta posts pt.2
we all cry sometimes
waiting room
noah flynn jones
gifted
easter disaster
all about avani
"i'm the lucky one"
pre nationals
nationals day one pt. 1
important a/n
nationals day one pt. 2
nationals day two
fights and advice
cheryl's interview
adventures in babysitting
bruno the dog
grace's family tree
the big graduation
forever family
christmas oneshot
SUPRISE

disney trip pt.3

523 12 21
נכתב על ידי chonisloves

A/n: holy shit this is 3289 words whatttt. it took me so long to write for some reason but this is the last disney chapter! i hope you all enjoy it!

toni's pov

i woke up the next morning to see that i was flooded with texts from both angelica and ella. they made a group chat and cheryl was in it too. i'm the only one awake in our hotel room right now so i just decide to read the texts and respond.

on text

a: moms we need help
e: not really help we just need to know what to do
a: yea we know you guys said you didn't want ev to suck her thumb while she's sleeping anymore but she's doing it right now
e: and when we told her not to do it she looked like she was about to cry so we just let her be
t: sorry girls i didn't see this till now. not sure if you guys are up yet but is she still sleeping?

off text

while i was waiting for them to respond i got up and went into the bathroom to get ready. i brushed my teeth, got dressed, and did my makeup for the day. when i come out cheryl is awake and on her phone. grace and cora are still sleeping.

"morning babe." i say and sit next to her on the bed. "good morning tt." she says. "did you read the texts yet?" i ask her. "from ella and angelica?" she asks and i nod. "yea i read them." she sighs. "i don't even know what to think. none of our other kids had this problem." i say.

"i mean it doesn't matter to me if she does it i just really don't want it to affect her teeth in the future. and i know if we let her do it that her teeth are definitely going to get bad." cheryl says. "i think she just does it to calm herself down. it's probably soothing and makes her feel comfortable. which i'm fine with that. i just don't want her to keep doing it because it's a bad habit and also it will affect her teeth and maybe even her speech." i say.

"yea and it's not like her pacifier we can't just take her thumb away it's literally attached to her." cheryl says and i laugh a little. "yea. for now let's just enjoy our day at disney and we'll figure something out when we get back to riverdale." i say.

"i love you babe." she says. "i love you too baby." i say and smile. "should we wake up the monsters?" she asks. "oh please those two are far from monsters. probably our best behaved." i say. "yea your right. let's just wake them up." she says.

2 hours later

on the monorail

we finished eating breakfast and getting ready for our day in magic kingdom. "i'm so excited! i'm so excited! i'm so excited!" viv says and starts twirling in her cinderella dress.

ev, vivi, and cora are all dressed up today as there favorite characters. ev is belle, viv is cinderella, and cora is alice in wonderland.

"ven aqui mija. the monorail is about to start moving and i need you sitting down." veronica says. viv happily walks over to ronnie and sits on her lap. i was really suprised when she didn't even argue at all.

veronica and archie are doing a really great job of helping vivi control her anger which is really nice to see. "doodle you wanna sit with me?" archie asks. "yea!" vivi says and climbs over to archie.

angelica and ella both sit next to me. "sorry if last nights texts seemed a bit alarming." ella says. "no it's fine girls. thanks for letting us know." i say. "it's all good. i just felt bad because she looked like she was about to start bawling her eyes out when we told her to stop sucking her thumb. it was sad." angelica says.

"everything will work out eventually." i say reassuringly. "i hope so. i don't want her to grow up like this. first her pacifier now her thumb." ella says solemnly. "i know but we also have to understand that she's doing it for a reason. my guess is that it has something to do with comfort and it makes her feel calm." i tell them.

"yea that's probably it. is it really that big of a deal if she does it though?" angelica asks. "she's still young so no it's not that big of a deal but as she gets older it can turn into an even worse habit. also it's going to affect her teeth and overbite and possibly her speech." i say. both ang and ella nod and then ev walks over to us.

"mama can i ask you a question?" she asks. "sure." i say. "am i beautiful?" she asks and looks down. "of course you are baby girl." i say and she climbs on my lap. "are you sure?" she asks again.

"yes you are gorgeous. and i love your princess dress." i say and kiss her forehead. "you bought it for me." she says and smiles. "i sure did. because i knew you would look beautiful in it. why would you ask that question anyway?" i ask her.

"no reason." she says and starts to twirl my hair with her little finger. "ok." i say not believing her but we're in disney right now and i didn't want to make her get upset.

"guys reggie texted me saying there going to magic kingdom today. should i invite them to hang out?" archie asks. "yes!" liam says almost screaming. we all laugh a little bit. "i mean yes." he says calmer and smiles.

"someone wants to see mason." brandon teases him. "i really do." liam admits. "well i'm proud of you bro." brandon says. "i'm so glad." cheryl says.

"yes. please say yes." juniper says. "oooo you like amelia." cora says and giggles. "yea...wait how did you know that? you weren't even there when i told everyone." juniper says confused.

"dag told me." she says. everyone turns there head to dagwood. "i was just letting her know that her big sis was really happy and she asked why so i told her." he says. "awww." i say.

"what about nicolette didn't you guys punch her or something?" lea asks and looks at the 10 year olds. "yea we did but um i think i'm ready to make amends or at least say sorry to her." juliet says. "yea me too. i feel bad now." luke says. "i didn't hit anyone but yea i do feel bad." lizzie says.

"same." tay says but sounds the least enthusiastic out of all of them.

"well that's good. i want to get to know that family. they seem very sweet." emily says. "me too. there probably great people. just messed up past." lea says.

"so that's a yes?" archie asks again. "yes!" everyone says at the same time. "just checking." he laughs.

once the monarail stops we all pile out and all the kids run ahead. "hey tay can you come here for a second?" i call out and she runs back to me. "yea?" she says. "i just want to make sure your actually ok with nicolette and her family joining us." i say. "um yea it's fine." she says. "are you sure?" i ask again.

"no. but i can't change anything now." she says. "well yea now they are definitely coming so i mean we can't do anything about that now. i wish you would've told the truth earlier. i'm sure if you did everyone would understand." i say.

"i know but liam and juniper were so excited. there feeling are important to me." tay says. "and your feeling are important to me." i tell her and she smiles.

"i guess i can try to make the best out of it." she says. "good. i'm proud of you sweetie." i say and give her a hug. "love you." she says. "love you too. now go have fun." i say and she runs to lizzie, juliet, and luke.

i catch up with the rest of the adults. "what was that about?" cheryl whispers to me. "i wanted to make sure she was ok with the mantles coming." i say. "is she?" cher asks. "she is now." i say and cheryl nods.

once we reach the entrance we can see reggie and his kids sitting there waiting for us. "hey guys!" reggie says. "hey." fangs says. all the teens go up to each other and start talking.

while everyone is talking and catching up me, veronica, and betty put all the little kids in there strollers. normally we don't have to use strollers with them but there is 5 of them and we're in disney so we knew for sure things were going to be hectic. vivi and ev shared a double stroller and so did aiden and sebi. cora got her own.

"mama i don't want to." viv says and stands away from the stroller. "well we're not carrying you the whole time so it's either you walk or you sit in the stroller." veronica says. viv looks at the stroller and then veronica and then the stroller again. "fine." she mumbles and sits next to evi in the stroller. "good job mija." v says.

"are we ready to go now?" grace says jumping up and down. "yea let's go." cheryl says. "daddy can i go on your shoulders?" layla asks fangs. "yea." fangs says and pulls her up onto his shoulders. "yay thank u." she says and giggles. "your welcome lays." he says and starts playing with her feet.

grace runs up to kevin and holds her arms up. "look what you did lay." he says but picks up grace anyway. "pound it little g." kev says and hold his fist out. she laughs and fit bumps him.

we all keep walking and when we round the corner on main street we can see the huge cinderella castle.

"what ride are we going on first?" kayla asks. "um first a family ride that we can all go on?" betty suggests. "yea that's a good idea i say. "teacups!" aiden cheers. "yes please let's go to the teacups!" sebi says. "teacups it is." jughead says and we walk to the ride.

the line is literally only 5 minutes so we get the younger ones out of the stroller and wait. somehow the 16 year olds manage to fit into one all together and the rest of us are just separate based on our age group or who everyone is friends with. it was a pretty boring ride but all the little kids had a blast.

i wasn't too worried though because a lot of the adults and the teens had fast passes for space mountain at the end of the day so it can be like a fun last ride for us.

"can we split up now?" brandon asks, clearly bored. "yes. just please stay together. angelica, kayla, lea, and ella are you guys going with them?" i ask. "are we allowed?" ang asks and turns to them. "yea they can come." amelia says. "just don't be annoying." fred says. "ok bye guys. text us if you need anything." i say and they all run off. 

we had all the younger kids now so we were going to go on some slower rides, meet characters, and take pictures. if the 10 year olds got bored we would take them on some of the bigger rides too.

juniper's pov

"where are we even going?" kayla asks. "splash mountain?" brandon suggests. "yessss." gianna says. "i don't like big drops." i say. "june it's not that bad. everyone wants to go on it." dagwood says. "i'm not going to like this." i say and roll my eyes. "june you'll be ok. but i mean you don't have to go on if you don't want to." ella says.

"yea you don't have to if it scares you too much." amelia steps in. i pause for a second. "are you going on?" i ask. "me? yea. i love that ride." amelia says. "i'll try it." i say and we all start walking again.

honestly my one goal today is just to have a real conversation with amelia. there's just something about her that gives me butterflies in my stomach.

the line was 50 minutes long and everyone was a little hesitant about staying on line for that long. "come on guys it'll be worth it." mason says. "i hope your right." liam says and we all just get on line.

"who is everyone sitting with?" emily asks. "there's an uneven number of us so someone has to sit alone." brandon says. please don't let it be me i thought to myself. "ok you guys i'll be the man of the group and sit alone." dagwood offers. "ok great." i say.

"i'm sitting with lea." angelica says. "i'm sitting with kayla." ella says. "couples are together." gianna says. "well i'm not going with mason so i'll be with juniper." amelia says. "then i'll be with mason." liam says.

this is working out so well.

the line actually went by fast and we just gossiped and laughed over nothing the whole time. we get onto the ride and i'm actually a little nervous.

"are you scared?" amelia asks. "uh yea a little bit. "don't be. this ride is really fun." she says and gives me a comforting smile. the ride starts moving and i'm surprised by how cool the inside is. the animatronics are actually really fun but honestly i can't even focus on the actual ride right now.

why does amelia's smile have to be so freaking cute. and how is someone that pretty? i snap out of my thoughts when i release were about to go up the hill and the biggest drop is coming up.

"here we go!" amelia says and holds her hand out. i stare at it for a moment but quickly grab on as we're going down the drop. i screamed the whole time and at the bottom we all got splashed with water. "holy shit that was so fun." i say. "i told you." amelia says and smirks.

i notice that our hands are still intertwined and i smile to myself. we all get off the ride and when we look at our picture you can see me and amelia holding hands. it made me so happy to see. i don't think anyone else noticed but i definitely did.

"that was so fun." fred says. "agreed. but i'm soaked." lea laughs.

we went on so many more rides after that and we were having so much fun i didn't even release how late it was getting. it was actually dark outside already.

"i think it's time for dinner now." emily says. "are we meeting our families somewhere or are we allowed to eat just us?" mason asks. "let's just get hotdogs to eat or something." dagwood says. we all agree and buy hotdogs from a little stand. we sit at a nearby table and eat our dinner.

"my mom just texted me and told us to meet them at the castle." brandon says. "ok let's go." liam says. we meet them all at the front of the castle and everyone is on the floor and the little kids are in there strollers.

"ok now that you are all here we have fast passes for space mountain that started 10 minutes ago." toni says. "betty is pregnant so she's staying here with the little kids and saving our spot for the firework show." jughead says. "sadly yes i am pregnant." betty says.

"alright let's go!" luke says and we all make our way to tomorrowland. "i'm kind of scared." grace says. "do you like roller coasters?" sweet pea asks. "um i guess so." she says. "then you'll like this ride." katie says.

"this is my favorite ride here i'm so excited!" mason says. "me too. this ride is awesome." nicolette says. i'm guessing reggie has taken them to disney a few times before.

"are you sure i'm tall enough?" layla asks kevin. "yea i promise you are. don't worry i checked." kev says. "yay can you ride with me?" she asks him. "of course!" he says and she smiles.

"i'm not sure if i'll like this. i hate big drops." i say. "well then good luck on this ride."  reggie says and i sigh to myself. "don't worry it's really so much fun. you'll love it." amelia says to me which immediately makes me smile.

when we get to the ride we scan our magic bands and get on line. since we had fast passes the line went by really quickly. we're next in line and i'm starting to get really nervous.

all of a sudden i feel arms wrapped around me and when i realize that it's amelia i quickly embrace her in the hug. "seriously june don't be scared. it's so fun. you can do it." she says. "i know i'm just really nervous." i say and she pulls away from the hug and puts her hand on my shoulders. "you got this." she says and i smile. "thank you." i say and i feel like i'm about to burst with excitement.

i honestly forgot i was even on the ride the whole time because all i kept thinking about was amelia. she actually hugged me. wow i'm lucky.

the ride comes to a stop and we all come off and talk about how great it was. "it was so fun!!!" kayla says. "that was the best ride today." fred says. "yea it was amazing." lizzie says. "we have to hurry and get back to betty and the littles." cheryl says and we all kind of speed walk back to the castle.

"you guys made it just in time." betty says once we all reach her. we all sit down and get comfortable for the show. all the couples are sitting together and have there arms wrapped around each other. i even see mason and liam sitting together which was sweet.

"is this seat open?" amelia asks. "yup it's all yours." i say and she sits next to me. "have you ever seen this firework show?" i ask. "oh yea. i know it might seem babyish but it's actually so cool." she tells me.

"junie! i haven't seen you like all day!" cora says and sits on my lap. "aww hi cutie." amelia says. "hi i'm cora." she says. "i'm amelia." amelia says. cora looks at me and smirks. i give a glare and she turns back around to face the fireworks.

the firework show

(a/n: if you've never seen this show in person i honestly feel bad for you because it is actually so cool and fun to watch.)

i was not expecting it to be as good as it was. the whole time the little ones were singing all the words to every song. vivi and evi even got up and started dancing at one point. they really are adorable.

i feel amelia put her arm around me and i put my head on her shoulder.

all i feel right now is love, joy, and happiness not only from amelia but everyone in this family.

it was truly magical.

A/n: aren't juniper and amelia so cute together? 🥺

did you guys like this?

next two chapters will be every single insta post from the disney trip!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.9K 95 26
A family returns to Riverdale after thirteen years. What was their reason for moving back home? Was Riverdale worth returning home to?
7.5K 430 31
riverdale x the florida project||CROSSOVER FANFIC 6 years ago, at the end of senior year in riverdale, toni topaz had a one night stand while drunk a...
60.6K 702 37
One shots based on Riverdale characters. These have nothing to do with the actual show. Mostly varchie and bughead but also a few choni. I take reque...
104K 1.7K 62
When Betty Cooper applies for a job to help provide for her family, she meets people who change her life for the better. Past secrets are working the...