YOU 1 [Charli D'Amelio]

By gyochristian

Charli D'Amelio is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend... More

Character
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99.

Chapter 76.

2.3K 72 0
By gyochristian

Max slams her bedroom door as I reach the top of the stairs. I turn the knob, half expecting it to be locked but it opens.

"Maxxy, are you okay?" I ask, unsure what else to say. She answers me by grabbing the lamp off the nightstand and slamming it against the wall. The glass base shatters from the impact. I jump back and a small shriek comes out against my will.

She paces over to the desk, grabs the small keyboard and rips it out of the desktop computer, tossing it behind her.

"Max, please stop!" I yell. She doesn't look at me.

"Why? Why Charli? It's not like he can't afford to buy a new fucking computer!" She yells and knocks the monitor to the ground.

"You're right." I say and step on top of the keyboard,  crushing it further.

"What? What are you doing?" She asks as I pick it up and drop it back on the ground. I'm not really sure what I am doing but the keyboard is already broken, and this seems like the best idea at the moment.

"I'm helping you." I tell her, confusion flashes in her angry eyes before humor takes over. I pick up the monitor and throw it against the floor. She walks over with a small smile on her lips as I pick it up again her hands stop mine and she takes the monior out of my hands and sits it on the desk.

"You're not mad at me for yelling at my dad like that?" She asks and cups my cheeks, her thumbs gently caress my cheeks as her eyes bore into mine.

"No, you have every right to express yourself. I would never be mad about that." She just had a fight with her dad but she is worried about me being mad at her? "Unless of course you're being mean for no reason, which in this case you weren't."

"Wow." She says. The small gap between our lips is too tempting. I lean forward and press mine against her, she immediately opens her mouth deepening the kiss. My fingers twist into her hair and she groans as I put more force into it. Her anger rolls off of her like a tidal wave, I push her back a little and she turns me around so the bottom of my back hits the desk. Her hands attach to my hips and she lifts me onto the desk. I am her distraction. The thought of me being what Max needs makes my stomach flutter and my head tilts back as she continues to push her tongue against mine, standing between my legs as I sit on the desk.

"Closer" She moans into my mouth, her hands grip the back of my knees and she pulls me to the edge. My hands tug at her jeans and she pulls her mouth away from mine.

"What..?" She raises an eyebrow at me. She must think I am insane, coming in here helping her break things, and now trying to undress her. Maybe I am insane? I don't care at the moment. All I care about is the way the curve of Max's collarbones are shadowed by the moonlight coming through the bay window, the way one of her hands is holding my face like I am fragile despite her trying to break everything in the room minutes ago.

I answer her wordlessly by wrapping my legs around her and pulling her closer.

"I really thought you were going to storm in here and tell me off." She smiles and presses her forehead against mine.

"You were wrong." I remind her with a smug smile.

"Very. I don't want to go back down there tonight." She says, eyes searching mine.

"That's fine. You don't have to." She relaxes and her moves her head to the crook of my neck. I am surprised by how easy this is between us. I had expected her to snap at me, maybe even try to make me leave when I came in here, but here she is leaning on me. I can tell she is really trying to navigate this relationship the best she can, despite the fact that she is one giant mood swing.

"I love you." I tell her and feel her lip move against my neck as she smiles.

"I love you." She replies.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask and she shakes her head, still buried in my neck.

"Okay, do you want to watch a movie? Something funny maybe?" I suggest.

After a long pause, she looks back towards the bed. "Did you bring your laptop?" When I nod she continues, "Let's watch The Vow again." She suggests and I laugh.

"You mean the movie that you supposedly despise?"

"Yes.. well despise is a little harsh. I just think it is a sappy, mediocre love story." She defends.

"Then why do you want to watch it?"

"Because I want to watch you, watch it." She answers thoughtfully. I remember the way she watched me the entire time we watched it in my room. That night seems so long ago, I had no clue what was coming up. I would have never imagined we would come to this.

My smile is all the answer she needs as she grabs my waist, "wrap your legs around me." She commands and carries me to the bed. Within minutes, she is snuggled up next to me studying my face as I watch the movie. Half way through I feel my eyes getting heavy.

"I'm getting sleepy." I yawn.

"They both die, you're not missing much." She says and I nudge her with my elbow.

"You have issues." I tease.

"You're adorable when you're sleepy." She tells me. She closes my laptop and pulls me up to the top of the bed with her.

"And you're uncharacteristically nice when I am sleepy" I laugh.

"No, I'm nice because I love you." She says and I swoon. "Sleep, beautiful." She whispers and gives me a small peck on my forehead. I am too tired to try for more.

...

The next morning, the light is bright, too bright. When I roll over to bury my head in Max's shoulder, she sighs in her sleep and pulls me closer. When I wake up again, she is awake and staring at the ceiling. Her eyes are hooded and her expression unreadable.

"You okay?" I ask, nuzzling further into her.

"Yea, I'm fine." She answers. I can tell she is lying.

"Maxxy, if there is something wrong.." I begin.

"There isn't, I am fine." I decide to let it go. We have gotten along all weekend, it's a record for  us. I don't want to ruin it. I lift my head up and place a single kiss on her jaw and her arms wrap around tighter around me.

"I have a few things to do today, so whenever you're ready can you drop me off at my house?" She says. My stomach drops, I can hear the distance in her voice.

"Sure." I mumble and move out of her embrace. She tries to grab my wrist but I move too quickly. Grabbing my bag, I head to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. We have been in our own little bubble all weekend and I fear that without the protection of these walls, she won't be the same.

I am relived when I don't run into Liam or Danielle in the hallway and even more relieved that Max is fully dressed when I return. I want to get this over with. She has cleaned up the glass off of the floor and the lamp is in the trashcan, along with the keyboard and monitor.

I say goodbye to Ken and Karen, Max walks outside without saying a word to either of them. I assure them that Max will still be at the wedding, despite the fight last night. I tell them about the computer and lamp but they don't seem to mind much.

"Are you mad or something?" Max asks after ten minutes of silence.

"No." It's not that I am mad, I am just .. nervous I suppose. I can feel the shift between us and I wasn't expecting anything to change from how we were all weekend.

"It seems like it."

"Well I'm not."

"You need to tell me if you are."

"You're just being distant and now you're having me drop you off at your house and I thought everything was fine between us." I admit.

"You're upset because I have things to do today?" When she says it I realize how ridiculous and obsessive I sound. Is that why I am upset? Because she isn't hanging out with me today?

"Maybe." I laugh at my stupidity. "I just don't want you to be distant from me."

"I'm not.. not on purpose at least. I am sorry if I made you feel that way." She reaches over and puts her hand on my thigh. "Nothing is going to change, Charli."

Her words calm me, but there is still a sliver of uncertainty behind my smile.

"Do you want to come with me?" Wfinally asks.

"No, I am okay. I have some studying to do anyway." I tell her.

"Okay. You have to remember this is new to me, I am not used to having to consider other people when I make plans." She mutters.

"I know."

"I can come to your room when I am finished, or we can go to dinner or something." She suggests.

"It's fine, really. Just let me know when you are finished and we can decide then."

When we pull up to her house, she leans over and gives me a swift kiss before climbing out of the car. "I will text you." She says and walks up the steps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 61.1K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
1.1M 33.6K 71
honestly I suck at descriptions but it's a Vanessa Moe/You book. Just read it yo. G!p you Highest rake: #34
1M 66.8K 33
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...