The Streetfighter and the Gan...

By Fallen_Wings8Tears

---------------------------------- The Streetfighter and the Gang Lord. One would expect the guy was the gang... More

The Streetfighter and the Gang Lord
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NOW PUBLISHED!!

Chapter 14

8.5K 257 24
By Fallen_Wings8Tears

It all started with a man called Alejandro Freeman. The former leader of the Black Blood Gang..

He was a notorious gangster back in the day, he ruled with an iron fist but showed compassion when needed. He was admired of that by many people. Henry was his right hand man beside him.

Many gangs admired the B.B. But some were fearful of them. They were undefeated and strong beyond compare. It was a heritage from one family member to another. When he met Milliana, he slowly changed to show more compassion toward her. He felt his life was content, that was until Zachary, his cousin turned on him.

The B.B. was supposed to be Zachary's by family right but he was too consumed by pride and greed for compassion. And that made him unsuitable to be a leader.

There was always clashing between the two but they were honorable to put their family out of the feud. Zachary for long gave up and remained in the shadows for his wife and young daughter, Susan and Daphne.

Soon after a few years, Alejandro and Henry brought back an 10 year old girl with her 3 year old brother. Their appearance was a shocking to everyone. She was drenched in blood with stone cold eyes looking through them..

Those two children were Annalissa and Aleckay Winters.

They were adored. For some reason the ruthless gang started to become soft around them, much to Zachary's distaste. Though with Annalissa's indifferent attitude and Alec's cheerful one, if not of their similarities no one would guess they were related. She was stubborn unlike her brother who had already caught the hearts of many members. Some gave up to open her up, but one was persistent, and that person was Daphne. She was the last straw for Zachary.

Daphne Black, the daughter of Zachary Black, who later was killed for protecting her.

And that's when the gang war began.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~

The silence was unbearable, it was so thick that you could use a knife to cut it.. No one dared to speak in the silence. Annalissa had her bangs covered her eyes but Xavier could see the grip she had on her gun was tightening, her knuckles were becoming white due to her hard grip. Her shoulders were squared. Then the silence was finally cut by a small voice of a boy.

"Lisa..?" Alec called out by the doorway, poking his head out to see inside. He was asked by Milliana to call them for dinner. His eyes wander from the men to Alejandro and Henry's wary expression to Xavier's confuse one and finally Annalissa's covered expression. Curiously, he walked to Annalissa carefully, ignoring the stares of the people in the room.

"Lisa?" He looked up at him with a cute pout. Even Kevin raised his eyebrow at Alejandro for why the kid was here. Was this a playground or something? But he too stayed quiet.

"Lisa! Milly asked me to call you all for dinner! Why are you quiet..?" Her lips parted slightly and her shoulders relaxed a bit. But her guard was still up. She mumbled something inaudible before bending to his height. Bringing him into a hug, Alec was shocked by her sudden public display. It was the first time she did it, yet he hugged her back anyway.

"What's wrong Lisa? Did Uncle stole your gun?" he asked innocently but inside he was trying to decipher his sister's strange mood. She was still quiet.

Flashes of that day returned. The day her mother was shot before her, and the day he killed her killer. Again and again.

She took a deep and let him go, making Alec frown at her. Seriously, what's wrong with her? 

"It's fine, Alec. Get the guys first." her voice was robotic. If she was emotionless before, she would be a doll now. Alec frown deepened. The onlookers at the room looked at the boy. They never saw him frown that deep before. Alec was confused, even he couldn't decipher her expression. What did that man say to her?

Alec then proceed to glare at the tied up man who only gave him a look of confusion. But huffed and call them for dinner, Some of them were reluctant but with a stiff nod from Annalissa, they left.

Only Kevin, Alejandro, Henry, Annalissa and Xavier was left behind. When Annalissa lift up her head, she walked to Kevin.

"Why do you want to find his killer?" her tone was dead. That made Kevin raised his eyebrow at her.

"Nothing much. I told him to stop pursuing but he has a stupid rivalry with a guy.and his wife but he didn't listen so yeah.. I was wondering who finally kicked him bucket," Kevin said in a bored tone.

"...Then.. what if i say that person is right here in this room now?" Annalissa asked with a guarded look. Kevin frowned.

"What do you mean?" 

"Simple, I, Annalissa Winters is your brother's killer." Then he frowned even deeper.

"......Really?" Kevin asked after a few seconds of silence, clearly not believing her. Well I guess it's the natural reaction.. Alejandro thought. I wouldn't believe it until I saw that look in her eyes.

"Yeah.. Black hair and grey eyes like you right?" she said in a bored tone, Xavier was beside her looking startled at her revelation. Kevin nodded his head until he suddenly remembered his brother's last words to him.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin was back from his day job when he was 21 while his brother was 20. Just as he entered the kitchen to their apartment, he saw Kennedy taking his guns and was heading out.

"Ken? Where are you going?" He asked suspiciously. There was a evil glint in his eyes that made Kevin frowned.

"I finally found them Kev. They got away once but not now. I'll kill them, even if I I'm killed in the process." then he left, leaving Kevin to frown at him. Hoping that his brother don't take this too far.

But his hope was diminished, for the next time he saw him again was his cold body basked into the ground.

Forever to sleep into oblivion.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~

He looked up at Annalissa and asked, "What were your parents name?" That got Alejandro and Henry's attention. She never discuss about her parents, ever. Only that one time where they found her. Well except their names that was broadcast in the news.

"Jack and Marian Winters. You're surely familiar to them right?" Annalissa tilted her head, now mildly interested to where this is going. Kevin's eyes widen in recognition as she suspected.

"Marian and Jack.." he said to himself, but everyone clearly heard him. "The elite assassin in the government and a hitman. Marian's also the daughter of the lady boss of Cross Heart gang." The last one made her frowned. She didn't know that her mother side was a gangster.

"Cross Heart gang..?" Henry asked, taking a glance towards a frowning Annalissa. He guessed that even she didn't know. "They said that the lady went mad after her daughter disappeared. It was true?"

"What of them now?" Xavier asked, still trying to keep up with the sudden information. 

"The son took over now, but he's secretive like ours."  Annalissa frown deepened as she muttered "So he was there.." but only Xavier who beside him heard. Then she suddenly did a 360' and left the room. She need to clear up her mind now, or she will break down right there, right then..

"Xavier.. Why don't you follow her?" Alejandro suggested, afraid that she may do something rash. Xavier paused a moment before nodded and followed after her. Leaving the 3 to look at his retreating back.

"Well, would you mind to postpone this and grab some grub?" Henry asked after Xavier retreated into the corner. Mutually, the other two nodded and untied him but still warned and kept an eye on him as they went to the kitchen.

.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier followed Annalissa to the backyard where a garden of green was. He never expect there would be one here since they were surrounded by the dark forest. It was large with a path leading further back with the sounds of a waterfall near. She suddenly stopped at the middle of the path with Xavier right behind her.

"You know.." Annalissa suddenly started speaking. Xavier was staring intently at her back as she lowered her head. "I hid the fact of my parents from everyone since that was what mother told me to. I knew mother never wanted us to meet her side of her family.." as she said those words she remembered her mother's words."If only you knew the truth Liz.. That my family is filled with corrupted people after you two..."

It was ironic, he wanted her to open up more but now he wish she hadn't. "Kevin said that mother ran right? Do you know why?" Xavier muttered a quick 'no'. "I was for us. For us they ran, from the mafia, their enemies to let us free from their past." Xavier heard footsteps from behind and he turned his head sightly. He saw Alec staring at his sister with sad eyes. It seems that he had heard most of it.

Annalissa lift her head, her eyes looked up yet no eyes were in them. It was as if she forgotten how to cry. Her eyes gaze at the stars that was shining brightly in the night sky, unlike the city. "At the end they were killed. By one of their grudge filled enemy.." Then she looked at him and Alec. Xavier's shock but impassive expression was expected as well as Alec's tearful one. "Yet I killed him, with just a knife in my hand. A 10 year old killing a man twice her age and size, would you believe it?"

"I don't know why I'm telling you this.. You're just a guy who bumped into our world. Yet now my thoughts are jumbled up.." Xavier only kept silent as she spoke. Then she smiled a bitter smile on her face. "I guess karma really bites it's way back at me huh.." a single tear fell from her eyes. Then she left, not even looking back at them but when she walked by Xavier she whispered.

"I wished that you would be free from my chains."  just then a shooting star fell. Then my heart won't be attached to you. she silently wished as she left. Alec looked at Xavier's shocked expression and asked.

"Xavier..What is my sister to you..?"

As Annalissa left, her cold heart is starting to melt half-way. Was it for her past or Xavier? No one would know the asnswer but herself..

 ————————

Author Note. Annalissa finally confess her heart. Did your heart break a little?

Milliana: N-No! {sniffs} 

Alejandro: {eyed his wife} Liar..

Anyway, her family is complicated huh? And Alec finally askewd the desired question. What's his answer?!

Xavier: What the?! How did it become to this?!

Everyone already expected it Xavier, only you two don't..

Please comment on your opinion! After you read it of course..

Comment, Vote, Fan!

Ok! bye bye see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 143 12
*COMPLETED* "Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?" I just rolled my eyes. Maya Prescott is a girl who has an amazing ability to f...
717K 16.6K 43
Adrian winters is as cold as her name . Her piercing cold eyes cut like glass and she owns the most feared gang in all of california The Venom Biters...
107K 3.3K 48
A woman is dangerous but a woman with heels is Lethal. A Mafia Kingpin and a doctor? Is it possible? One kills and other saves? What happens when a...
771K 19.4K 69
You know the normal cliche of the nerd secretly being a street fighter and the bad boy just so happens to find out? Well this is like that.... But no...