Tamaki Amajiki Boyfriend Scen...

De MegaBlazethecat

(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests a... Mais

Introduction
When You First Meet Him
When You Think About Him
When You Blush
When He Blushes
When You and Him Confess and First Kiss
When You and Him Go On A Date
When You and Him Text
When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2019)
When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)
When You and Him Cuddle
When He's Jealous
When You Tickle Him
When He Gives You A Nickname
When You and Him Makeout (16K Followers Special)
When He Had A Nightmare
When He Hears You Sing
When You're on Your Period
When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day (Valentines Day 2020 Special)
When He Wants Your Attention
When You and Him Celebrate His Birthday
When You Had A Nightmare
When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)
When You See Him Shirtless (100K+ Reads Special)
When You're Being Cute
When You Attempt The Kabedon
When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)
When He's Being Cute (Easter Special 2020)
When He Wakes You Up
When He Has A Nosebleed
When He's Being Clingy (18K Followers Special)
When He Tries To Flirt With You
When You Celebrate Your Birthday
When He's Accidentally Drunk (19K Followers Special)
When You and Him Cosplay (20K+ Followers Special)
When You Play With His Hair (22K Followers Special)
When You and Him Go To A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2020)
When You and Him Go Ice Skating (Christmas Special 2020)

When He Attempts The Kabedon

19K 547 692
De MegaBlazethecat

(A/N: I think there's someone who requested this scenario so whoever that is, please mention your name/s! My apologies for this since my requests keep piling up, haha. Thank you and enjoy the new scenario, readers! :D)

Photo : From BNHA Season 3 (The Big Three)

NOTE : For those who really don't know what Kabedon means, it's basically "wall pinning" in Japanese.

...

Ah, today is going to be great day -

"TAKE THAT VILLAINS!"

"AGHH!!"

Okay, maybe a semi-great day.

Amajiki and I were walking around the market bazaar after school so we can spend some quality together before heading home.

Then this group of villains showed up out of nowhere and started robbing this expensive store that sells jewelry and stuff.

Thankfully, the hero patrolling in town was able to knock down all the group of villains by himself while his sidekick is rescuing the hostages and those involved - like one of the police officers in patrol.

And funny enough, this hero was actually one of my favorite heroes when I was still in middle school. He didn't change a bit and damn, he still got that strength.

"Kyaaa, it's him!!", one of his fangirls said and pointed.

"He still looks breathtaking!", another said and fainted.

"Let's get a picture with him!", another fangirl said and grabbed her friend.

"H-Hey, but I-I'm an All-Might fan though!"

Oh yeah, and he's popular with the ladies too with his killer looks of his.

Even me when I first discovered him, I used to have a small crush on this guy but that was long time ago.

"H-He has so many fangirls and-Oh! There a-are even fanboys approaching too", Amajiki commented and watched the girls and some guys trying to get the hero's autograph or picture.

"Yeah! This hero was actually popular back in our middle school days", I replied and smiled, "Remember the day where the store near our elementary school was robbed?".

He perked up and answered, "O-Oh that one! You mean...".

I nodded and watched the hero continued being adored by his fangirls and fanboys as well.

"Yep! That was him on that day", I said and grabbed my phone, "I forgot to tell you this but I managed to get his autograph before while I was passing by the convenience store before we graduated in middle school".

I opened my Gallery and showed him the photo of the hero's signature.

"W-Wow, that's really cool", Amajiki commented and laughed almost awkwardly.

"Yep!! It took me a lot of guts to approach him too!", I replied and giggled to myself, "I even remembered the time he complimented my favorite shirt and then-"

I find myself rambling on and on about the hero that Amajiki's facial expression is starting to shift bit by bit.

He bit his lip and tried not show any "signs" but he still kept a shy smile on his face - which is a bit forced.

"Oh, look at that", I said as I turned my view towards the hero again, who is know performing a break dance, "YES! I remember that from television-"

I stopped talking and found myself being lightly pushed against the wall.

My eyes widened and when I looked up, I was now pinned against a nearby wall by a pair of strong and toned arms from none other my indigo haired boyfriend.

There was nobody nearby except those who are far from where we are standing since we stayed in a spot where there are no people at all.

He has never done this so-called "Kabedon" thing and I can't seem to imagine it since it's out of his character.

But now that I am witnessed this up close with my very own eyes, wow. I have no words.

Thanks to me, I suppose, he's trying out new things that sort of developed his character a bit.

"P-P-Pay attention to me..."

He pouted and his cheeks are started to glow red.

"H-Huh?", I said and I'm starting to feel flustered from his sudden gesture.

"Y-You've been talking about that guy for a good 5 minutes and i-i-in between, y-you're also looking at him", Amajiki admitted and looked away despite the position he's putting me in, "I-I don't know why but...I-I envy him. H-He may be one of your favorite heroes but...he's stealing my b-butterfly's attention".

My eyes widened a bit from his confession and I can't help but feel happy that he did.

"S-So...p-please look at me", Amajiki said, who is now looking at me with his indigo eyes.

I looked straight into his eyes before replying, "I'm sorry, Tama-kun. I guess I got a little bit carried away with my rambling but you don't have to worry".

I slowly smiled bright and gave him a thumbs up.

"I don't even have a crush on him anymore and I have you now, hehe", I said and laughed quietly, "Besides, I was still in middle school at that time".

Amajiki was now wearing a relieved expression but the blush on his cheeks didn't fade.

"O-Okay...but n-no need to apologize. In fact, I'm the one w-who should be apologizing f-for being...j-jealous all of a sudden, haha", Amajiki said and laughed shyly, "Still, I-I'm happy to hear that, (Y/N)".

We both exchanged smiles for a sweet moment then suddenly, I perked up.

"By the way, I never thought you'll be bold today, Tamaki", I said and giggled playfully, "I never thought you would do the kabedon on me".

His eyes widened when he just realized what he done and ended up removing his hands from the wall before he hugged me.

"S-Sorry!! M-My instincts got to me all of a sudden, Butterfly", Amajiki said and buried his face against my hair, "I...I-I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable".

Yep, there it is. 

I knew he would react that way after what he just did and I find it very cute.

"It's okay, haha. I'm fine", I said and laughed before kissing his cheek, "At least I get to see a new side of you".

"R-Really? Thank goodness...", Amajiki said and sighed before looking at me, "But y-you k-know...".

I hummed and suddenly, he started doing the kabedon again only this time, he's using one hand and kissed me directly on my lips.

"I...I-I-I know t-this is out of my c-character all but...", Amajiki said softly and bit his lips bashfully,  "In f-fact, I-I a-actually wanted t-to try doing t-this sort of thing with you. S-So I can show how much I l-love you"

.

.

.

Me after writing Amajiki's last line in the scenario:

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

78.1K 2.5K 16
( COMPLETE ☑ ) 💚 Tamaki X Fem!Izuku [ FIRST TAMAKI X FEM!IZUKU FANFIC ON WATTPAD ] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tamaki Amajiki, one of the Big Three of U.A...
7M 176K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
150K 4.7K 18
Okay so all of the fanfics I see with this ship are mostly in Spanish so I decided to write one of my own but obviously in English. And if it wasn't...
469K 11.7K 21
!![NOT ONE-SHOTS]!! Y/N and Shoto Todoroki have been dating for almost 3 months now, but they have been crazy busy because of training and studying...