Scrub | Sope

By euphoriaficss

"do you want to kiss me as bad as i want to kiss you?" in which yoongi is hoseok's hairdresser and hoseok lik... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

16

6.9K 398 560
By euphoriaficss

"come on~ please," hoseok whined, "just dye my hair. you don't have any more clients and you're closing up tonight, too."

"hoseok, it's not that i don't want to do your hair, you know that," yoongi said, partially laughing, while sweeping some hair off the floor, "i just... i don't think it's a good idea."

"yoongi," hoseok said, embarrassed, "that won't happen again. i swear."

"how do you know it won't happen again?" yoongi asked, walking closer to him and smiling widely, looking hoseok up and down.

"i just... i'll be careful. it doesn't get out out of hand unless i let it."

"damn," yoongi said, walking over to his drawer and reaching in to grab out his gloves and hair dye.

"what?"

"i've just... i've never met someone with such a big hair pulling kink before," yoongi said, laughing.

"shut up!" hoseok said, hitting yoongi's chest, embarrassed.

"it's fine, hoseok," yoongi said, calming down from his laughing fit, "it's cute."

hoseok made direct eye contact with yoongi, his lips parting slightly. he watched as yoongi bit his bottom lip lightly, looking down at his feet and laughing.

"sorry," yoongi said, watching the blush spread across hoseok's cheeks, "come sit. you said you wanted to dye it orange, right?"

"yeah, maybe a light orange? like... a little bit pinky. more of a peach color, i guess."

"alright. sit," yoongi said, patting the hair chair.

"thanks for doing this, yoongi. i-i've really been wanting a change."

"no problem. i was thinking since i'm doing yours, maybe i should dye mine too."

"oh, yeah? what color?"

"well... how do you feel about brunettes?"

hoseok just laughed, watching yoongi's coy smile and pink cheeks through the mirror in front of them.

"well that depends who the brunette is," hoseok said, smiling back at him.

"what if it was some guy named... i don't know... yoongi?"

"hmm... well, in that case, he could literally shave all his hair off and i'd still think he was beautiful."

yoongi just widened his smile, nodding slightly.

"brown it is."

-

about an hour went by and hoseok was managing the hair touching pretty well. yoongi would try to tease him from time to time, causing hoseok to shiver or jump, but he was pretty much able to just laugh it off and calm back down.

yoongi had hair dye on as well, hoping it would turn out good.

yoongi left hoseok's hair to sit for another minute, while he went to go rinse off his.

when yoongi came back, he had a towel covering his new brown hair to dry it. hoseok tried pestering him to see how it looked, but he wouldn't budge, insisting hoseok waited until it was dry and styled to see it.

he took hoseok back to rinse his hair, praying he would like the end result. when hoseok saw the wash bowls, he immediately got flashbacks to when he was their last and how embarrassed he was.

yoongi noticed hoseok's hesitation and laughed, telling him to sit down.

he scrubbed his hair fast and efficiently, not wanting to rile the boy up anymore than he already had.

"all done. i'll put you under one of our dryers."

"o-okay. how does it look?"

"amazing. no looking at it till it's dry, though," yoongi said, walking him over to the dryers.

-

about twenty minutes went by and yoongi finally came over to turn the dryer off and let hoseok see his hair. he came out from under the dryer and his eyes immediately went to yoongi's hair.

it looked stunning.

he looked stunning.

"y-you look great," hoseok said, still partially in shock.

yoongi smiled, happy that hoseok liked it.

"you don't look too bad yourself. come look at yours now that it's dry."

hoseok walked over and glanced at himself in the mirror. he was shocked when he saw himself, eyes going wide. it was so different than the other colors he had done before, but he loved it.

"it looks amazing, yoongi! thank you so much."

out of pure instinct, hoseok leaned in and hugged yoongi tightly. not realizing what he'd done until he already had his body pressed firmly against him, head dug into his shoulder.

he pulled away, quickly, embarrassed.

"...sorry," hoseok said, awkwardly.

yoongi just responded by pulling hoseok into another hug, getting as close to him as he could manage.

he let the hug go on for almost a whole minute, not wanting to pull away. it was silent and all yoongi wanted to do was to tell hoseok the truth. he wanted to tell him how much he cared about him- how he liked him more than just a friend.

yoongi pulled away slowly, not fully separating from him, letting his hands rest on his waist.

the boys just stared at each other, longingly. yoongi wasn't a hundred percent sure if hoseok was thinking the same thing as him, but he really hoped he was.

yoongi decided to just spit it out.

"do you want to kiss me as bad as i want to kiss you?"

hoseok's eyes went wide and his lips parted, what yoongi had said completely catching him off guard. yoongi was shocked too, surprised at himself for actually saying it.

hoseok just looked at him for a moment, processing what he had said.

he wanted to kiss yoongi.

he really wanted to kiss yoongi.

he was a bit scared he wouldn't like it, though, considering his first kiss had been so awful that it scared him away from ever kissing anyone again.

screw it

he wasn't gonna let that sick man run his life anymore. he wasn't gonna let that pervert be the only one who's ever touched him.

he wanted his control back.

he wanted yoongi.

hoseok pushed their lips together, passionately. yoongi was caught a bit off guard, but quickly set the pace for them.

it became clear to hoseok that yoongi was teaching him how to kiss, showing him all the right things to do.

hoseok was nervous, not wanting to do anything wrong or have yoongi thinking he was a bad kisser.

yoongi grabbed the sides of hoseok's face, coaxing him to calm down a little and enjoy.

and enjoy he did.

he finally understood the hype around kissing. he understood why everyone made such a big deal about it. it felt amazing and yoongi was so good at it. he made him feel so warm and safe.

this was his first kiss.

not the one he had with jimin- that wasn't a kiss. that was a gross man forcing his lips onto his.

this was a kiss. he liked this one. it made him feel good, special.

he could've kissed him all day, but yoongi pulled away, abruptly.

yoongi was dazed, blinking his eyes open and sighing.

"shit- i'm sorry. i shouldn't have done that," yoongi said, parting away from the boy.

"what? why are you apologizing?"

"because, i just... i didn't mean to pressure you into that. you're going through so much right now. you don't need me swooping in and fucking everything up for you even more. hell, you're gonna have to go to court soon. you've got enough on your plate."

"no, no. you didn't do anything, yoongi. i-i wanted it... i really wanted it. you're not fucking anything up for me. actually, the opposite. you're un-fucking up everything."

yoongi just laughed, not being able to handle hoseok's word choice.

"that came out wrong," hoseok said, with a laugh, "but i meant it. i like you... i mean... i liked it... er- i don't know," hoseok said, flustered.

"did you just say you like me?" yoongi asked, a cocky smirk forming on his face.

"i...i guess i did."

"hm. interesting," yoongi said, teasing.

"that's all you have to say?"

"yup."

hoseok jokingly hit him on the arm, pouting.

"you like me too. don't lie."

"hmmm... well i guess i like you. just a little bit, though," yoongi said, smiling big.

"fuck you," hoseok said, reconnecting their lips.

______________________________

GUYS I LOVE SOPEEEE KDJDJDJD.
since everyones depressed about quarantine i decided to not have any drama in this chapter bdjdndnx i think we all need some soft sope rn 🥺💞

here's yoonseoks updated hair:

also since i realized i never showed how the other members look, here ya go lol,,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 899 7
Yoongi is in need of a hand to hold and Hoseok just so happens to be a professional cuddler who specializes in hand holding.
427K 9.9K 23
What happens when a closeted Prince is promised to the wrong gender? STARTED: 28/09/2019 --- DESCRIPTION: Prince Yoongi must complete his duty and ma...
5.4K 147 32
"You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how" Main: Suga x Y/N Side: Jungkook x Jimin Start:30.10.2022 End:23.02.2023
32.7K 3.4K 43
"S-sir?" He stutters, cheeks tinting red as he adjusts his falling glasses up to his nasal bone. "Hoseok, I need you to marry me." "What?!" The male...