Hoseok X BTS | oneshots

By SOCIALSEOK

because hoseok is cute More

read
attention | ᵛʰᵒᵖᵉ
chicken fagitas |ⁿᵃᵐˢᵉᵒᵏ
chicken fagitas 2| namseok
sharkboy & lavagirl |ʲᵘⁿᵍʰᵒᵖᵉ
restaurants |²ˢᵉᵒᵏ
restaurants 2 |²ˢᵉᵒᵏ
insecure | ʸᵒᵒⁿˢᵉᵒᵏ
nightmares |ʲᶦʰᵒᵖᵉ
critique me | ᵛʰᵒᵖᵉ| not written
cover up | ʲᵘⁿᵍʰᵒᵖᵉ
abandoned ||pt. 1|| | ᵒᵗ⁷
abandoned ||pt. 2|| | ᵒᵗ⁷
abandoned ||pt. 3|| | ᵒᵗ⁷
arm wrestle | ʲᶦʰᵒᵖᵉ
you're mine | ʸᵒᵒⁿˢᵉᵒᵏ
hunger ||pt. 1|| | ʲᶦʰᵒᵖᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ
hunger ||pt. 2|| | ʲᶦʰᵒᵖᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ
hunger ||pt.3|| | ʲᶦʰᵒᵖᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ
broken heart | ʸᵒᵒⁿˢᵉᵒᵏ
butterflies from heaven | ʸᵒᵒⁿˢᵉᵒᵏ
dangerous thirst| ʲᵘⁿᵍʰᵒᵖᵉ + ʸᵒᵒⁿˢᵉᵒᵏ
naughty ceo | ʸᵒᵒⁿˢᵉᵒᵏ
sensitive touch ||pt. 1|| |ᵛʰᵒᵖᵉ
omegaverse | ʲᶦʰᵒᵖᵉ
coconut | ʸᵒᵒⁿˢᵉᵒᵏ
of all people | ʲᶦʰᵒᵖᵉ |pt. 1
quiet night | ʸᵒᵒⁿˢᵉᵒᵏ
the wall | ᵛʰᵒᵖᵉ
lait sucré | ˢᵒᵖᵉ
lait sucré | pt 2
the take | ᵛʰᵒᵖᵉ
Show Stopping (pt.1)
cautious | ˢᵒᵖᵉ
crave | ˢᵒᵖᵉ
crave pt 1.5
falling, fallen
little touch of heaven
sky full of stars
fog of the heart
under the moon|sope
countdown|sope
One of A Kind|sope
Sinful Thirst|sope
Lucky Hand | junghope
Sealed With A Kiss| jihope
No Escape | SOPE, VHOPE, NAMSEOK
MY drawings
Rules are Rules | namseok

my ballerina prince | ˢᵒᵖᵉ

3.5K 119 33
By SOCIALSEOK

a/n: i finshied writing this at 2:55am... it's now 3:05am. we all know yoongi has been wanting to get big and buff for a long time now, so hes been putting in a lot of work for it and has even been eating/drinking protein A LOT. it's what the king deserves. bc YALL HE LOOKS SO FUCKING GOOD ALL BULKY AND SHIT KJVDZIBL

also add me on amino (i'm new) and join my bttm hoseok community (i'm socialseok)

"Seok-ah, what's gotten into you today?"

"Sorry hyung, I'm just a bit tired."

"Alright, let's take a little break then," Yoongi leaned over to kiss Hoseok's cheek.

Hoseok walked to the corner of the room, picking up the remote off the chair, facing the speaker while pointing the remote towards it and turning off the sound of the flowing music with the press of a button, then made himself comfortable on the cushioned chair in the corner of the room.

'Fuck,' The ballerina thought to himself, puffing his flushed cheeks as he took a sip of water from his water bottle. The scenarios from before playing over and over again in his head. The way the elder held him so tightly with his veiny large hands every time he held the younger whenever he landed. The way his back and arm muscles flexed beautifully every time he threw Hoseok into the air, and the dancer landing unpleasantly simply because of his interrogating thoughts.

'This is madness, I really need to stop,' He contradicted himself as he continued to stare at Yoongi's big muscled broad back. He watched the way he bent down to pick up his phone in one of his large hands, always making the phone look smaller than it truly was. He watched the way a big visible vein along with slimmer veins presented in his toned muscled arm just by tilting his head back a bit to down more water. He looked perfect from behind, but even better from the front.

Yoongi was a brand new built man, and Hoseok couldn't take it because he looked so fucking good. His boyfriend looked so fucking amazing and Hoseok really didn't know what to do but sob every time he saw him unconsciously flex when he really didn't mean to.

His thoughts were stopped when he noticed Yoongi standing right in front of him, offering him what seemed to be his shake.

"I know you're not really a fan of protein shakes, so I made this one different today," The elder held the shaker cup towards him, biting into a bologna sandwich.

Hoseok held the cup, taking a very small sip and smacking his lips together to fully grasp the taste of this shake.

"...Strawberry...? Not bad, hyung," He said with a small smile on his lips, now taking an even bigger sip.

"I knew you'd like this one. It's got strawberry, banana, greek yogurt, vanilla almond milk..."Yoongi began to list all the ingredients he used to make the shake, meanwhile, Hoseok had dozed off staring at his boyfriend's torso and the way he moved his hands, expressing the way he created the shake Hoseok seemed to like so much. Thinking about how much time the elder had spent to bulk up his physique.

It was the shakes. The protein shakes he drank at specific times, or whenever he'd head off to the gym to workout for almost the whole evening. He remembered Seokjin commenting on how much protein Yoongi started taking to help with the process of his lifting, and how much it was a really big factor that helped bulk him up in just under a month.

"—eok... "

"H-huh? Sorry, Yoon,"He shook his head, getting out of his daze.

"You've been really spaced out today, babe... Is everything okay?" Yoongi now stood closer in front of him. Placing both his hands onto Hoseok's small shoulder's staring into the younger's eyes with worry.

"E-everything's fine, just a bit tired..." Hoseok quickly averted his gaze, getting shy for no reason in particular.

"You wanna end it here for today? We can come back tomorrow and continue practicing your Jeté's," Yoongi placed a hand onto the latter's hair, smoothening it out for comfort.

"No, it's okay. Let's continue," A small smile tugged onto his lips, pulling the elder by his arm back into the centre of the room.

Yoongi placed both his hands securely around Hoseok's waist, getting ready for the count as he then easily lifted the ballerina boy into the air just as he jumped into a perfect petit jeté.

"You've improved tremendously, Seok-ah," Yoongi complimented.

"Thanks, hyung." The boy smiled shyly, staring at himself in the mirror as he tried to avoid the inebriating gaze the elder gave him.

Considering the fact Hoseok had just come off a pretty bad ankle injury during one of his performances, tearing his ligaments, it left a bitter taste in his mouth since the physiotherapist said he wasn't allowed any physical activities for at least six months. During that time, he stretched and continued to attend rehearsals to see what the others were learning. Yoongi felt really bad for his boyfriend, making a promise that once he healed and he could at least walk even better than before, he'd help him practice so he could continue to keep up with the class. And so, he did. Yoongi became his ballerina prince.

"C'mon let's do the next one," Hoseok distanced himself from the man.

"The helicopter lift... right?" Yoongi looked towards him, unsure of the name but smiling when he got it correctly.

"Ready hyung?"

Hoseok lightly ran towards him, lifting a leg up and the feel of Yoongi's hands placed tightly and securely inside of his thighs just as he was being lifted up and spun in the air before coming back down and the feel of Yoongi's hands again–one placed on the small of his chest, and the other arm wrapped entirely around his thigh as he landed neatly.

"Great job SeokSeok-ah,"

Hoseok felt a warm kiss being placed on his forehead, being praised for his work.

"That was all you hyung," He laughed lightly.

"Nah, you did all the cool stuff... all the extra work," Yoongi stared at him fondly, one of his arms slowly being wrapped around Hoseok's slim waist and fully pulling him into his space.

"...But you were the one who lifted me. I couldn't have done it if it weren't for you," Hoseok flushed. A teasing smile gracing his face while he wrapped both his arms around the elder's neck.

"It was the both of us then, we both accomplished it," The elder spoke, darkly gazing at the boy in his arms. No time was wasted as Yoongi leaned in for the kiss, capturing the cupid's bow lips into his soft pillow-like ones. Hoseok easily reciprocated the kiss, kissing as if it would be the last time he got to kiss him.

"...The both of us..." The younger said in a whisper, repeating what the other had said.

"Hyung,"

It was now or never.

"Hm?" Yoongi said in a hum, still staring at him lovingly.

"...You're distracting." Hoseok said, barely above a whisper as he took a few steps back.

"What was that Seok-ah?" He replied a bit confused.

"...I said you're fucking distracting!" He delivered loud and clear. The room was silent. The only sound that could truly be heard was the faint sound of the A/C and the sound of Hoseok's heart banging against his rib cage.

"Y-you walk around with your big muscles and all, all buff and bulky showing it off to the world. Sleeping in our bed with nothing but your basketball shorts, and waking up every morning just to spend the rest of the day in the house with no shirt on because you claim you have nowhere to be, and–and that stupid smirk you have whenever we go places with you're stupid muscle-tee on as if I'm supposed to be jealous or anything..." He breathed. "...It's distracting hyung."

Hoseok's arms were crossed, eyes closed and chin held up high as if he had enough. The feeling of his personal bubble being popped once more as he felt warm air around his cheek.

"...Well, are you?" Yoongi looked at him darkly, one arm around the ballerina's waist and the other placed right underneath his chin, guiding his head up to look directly at him.

Hoseok was on fire.

"...A-am I what?"

"Are you jealous Hoseok-ah? Does hyung make you jealous?"

And for some reason, it felt as if Yoongi's voice continued to get lower and deeper with every syllable that was being pronounced.

He shook his head. Eyes quickly closing because of how overwhelming all of this was.

"Come on baby, what did hyung say about using your words?" He nosed at his cheek. The feeling of soft lips brushing faintly along one of Hoseok's apple cheeks.

"...Mhm–Y-yes... hyung I-I do get jealous," He paused. "I–It infuriates me s–sometimes how you let others f–feel you up and run their hands down your a–arms," He breathed again, "E–especially your ex,"

Hoseok could feel his stomach churn with the velvet chuckle the elder released.

"He's considered just a friend now Seok-ah,"

"W–well, I don't like it," He mustered out with all the confidence he could collect.

The sound of Yoongi's low chuckle from the bottom of his throat sending the feel of electricity to run through Hoseok's spine.

"May I?"

"...You may," Hoseok granted him permission, and shit it was always so hot because Yoongi never liked to do anything towards Hoseok without his consent. Even if they'd been dating for almost 2 years now.

With permission granted, it only took a moment for their lips to be connected again, as Yoongi's big hands easily enveloped Hoseok's waist entirely and manhandling the dancer and Hoseok relishing every moment of it to the fullest.

"H–hyung," Hoseok whined, their lips disconnecting as he needed a breath of air.

"I know baby, let hyung handle it." Yoongi leaned down, peppering many wet kisses along his neck before reaching down and biting the dancer's shoulder. Hoseok mewled not in pain, but in absolute pleasure. His whole body soon was caved into Yoongi's hold, his hands resting and slightly pulling at the elder's hair while he sucked and teased on both of Hoseok's nipples.

"T–take it... t-take it off," Hoseok studdered in pure bliss, tugging at his shirt. The sensation of Yoongi's tongue working magic all over his buds sent him into space.

Yoongi released his hold around the dancer, looking down to smile at the wonderful masterpiece he had created. Hoseok looked wrecked. Completely. And Yoongi hadn't even done anything.

Yoongi tugged at both the ends of his shirt. Arms crossed over as he gently pulled the spandex tight shirt over his head, revealing chocolate lean abs and muscle that were in the process of making. His arms looking even bulkier with the spandex off.

Hoseok wanted to die.

"Baby, is this what's got you all worked up?"

Hoseok nodded his head hurriedly, whimpering as he truly didn't know what to do anymore.

"Princess, what did we talk about? Use your words like a big boy,"

The younger wept, "Y–yes Yoongi-h–hyung, yes!... P–please make me full Hyung, I wanna feel full,"

Yoongi lifted Hoseok up, the lean legs immediately wrapping around his waist, his hands and nails surely to leave marks along the tanned-honey legs of the ballerina just as he walked them towards the mirrored wall. Their lips attached again into a deep long kiss as Hoseok dug his pink painted nails into the elder's broad shoulders.

"F–fuck Seok-ah, you got me all hot and bothered,"

Hoseok wanted to sob, hearing his boyfriend's Daegu accent coming out with each passing word, and the feel of a solid hard rock boner pressed up against his ass.

It wasn't long before Hoseok was being thursted into at an agonizingly slow pace, as Yoongi claimed he wanted to savour every moment. Yoongi placed one hand behind Hoseok's knee, lifting it up and placing the leg over his shoulder for more entrance.

"Y-you're still so impossibly tight baby," Yoongi groaned in Hoseok's ear, nibbling at his earlobe.

The thrusts began to pick up speed, both moaning in complete bliss..

"Turn around for hyung, Hobah, face the mirror,"

Hoseok obeyed promptly. With shaking legs, he turned around, hands placed against the large mirror for support, as he felt two large hands hold him securely into place again before the feeling of Yoongi's blessed, thick manhood sliding into him.

"Y–yoongi," Hoseok sobbed in delight.

"C'mon babe, you can do it. Look at me from the mirror Seok,"

The younger's mind was melting.

"Princess, I want you to look at me from the mirror,"

And so he did it. He made eye contact with Yoongi, as the elder's dark eyes stared deeply into him as if he was searching his soul, before Yoongi leaned over him, biting and leaving marks all along the back of his neck and shoulders, just as he fucked his ballerina boyfriend senseless.

"H–hyung I c–can't hold it," He mewled, the feeling of Yoongi hitting directly at his prostate had melted his brain.

"...Yes y–you can Seok– I'm almost there," Yoongi groaned.

It wasn't long before Hoseok came, and then soon followed by Yoongi, filling Hoseok up until his stomach felt swell. The elder then proceeded to clean both of them up, using paper towels from the bathroom that was inside the studio. He changed both of their clothes, before finding a spot to lean down near his lover, pulling the dancer closer by the waist, as Hoseok snuggled into the elder's chest.

"I love you, baby," Yoongi mumbled on top of the mop of curly brown hair before giving a light, loving peck.

"I love you too," The younger replied, his face buried in the elder's chest.

Hoseok was obliterated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 627 33
Just some one-shots of our 7 lovely flower boys ☺️
483K 13.6K 69
just a bunch of BottomHoseok smut, fluff, angst vhope, namseok, sope, 2seok, jihope, junghope
5.6K 514 31
No description needed. Read if you like hehe
84.4K 2.4K 25
𝘚𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 (Made this when I was young ignore grammar mistakes :>>) -cover by me