๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ // ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™จ...

By FictionalWorldz

๐ŸŽต๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š๐ŸŽต After experiencing the worst loss imagina... More

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors note

Chapter 15

1K 25 2
By FictionalWorldz

Wake up!
Wake up!
Wake up!

"Alex wake up!" Allison's voice boomed.

Her eyes shot open, she looked around and noticed she wasn't in school anymore. She was in a hospital room, an empty one at that.

She lifted her arm up and seen her veins were back to normal.

The door opened, Alex awaited her fathers worried expression.

However Her breath was taken when her sister walked in.

Her brown hair falling at her shoulders, she wore the same outfit as when she had died.

Alex's eyes filled "ally?"

Allison didn't answer but instead wrapped her arms tightly around Alex.

She sighed "you are okay"

Alex looked at her dumbfounded "How did... what happened?"

"The oni stabbed you" Allison reminded her gently  "We saved stiles, he's okay.. but aiden.. he died"

Alex looked at her sister with furrowed brows, "But.. you.."

"I shot one and you ran over just as the oni pulled out it's sword"  she explained

"This isn't real" She whispered

"Of course it is" Allison smiled 

She stood up "I'm gonna go get a nurse"

"You died" Alex spoke up.

Allison stopped in her tracks, turning back to her sister

"You stood infront of me.. and you died" 

Allison nodded, her smile faded to a cold stare "that's right.. I died Because of you!" She yelled

"I died because of you!"

Alex's eyes fluttered open, the light stinging them. Student surrounded her, gawking at her like she was on display.

Stiles took her hand, helping her sit up.

"What happened?" She asked

Stiles helped her to her feet, quickly sitting her down at a desk "You passed out" 

"How long?" She asked

"About a minute and half" Isaac said.

"I'm okay now"

The door flew open and the male teacher rushed in with ms Martin. She quickly made her way to Alex, examining her for any visible wounds

"Alex are you okay?" She asked

Alex nodded "I eh.. I've been up all night studying. I haven't eaten in about 12 hours, just got a little dizzy"

"I'm okay now" she insisted. Pulling up her sleeves to show her clean skin.

*

The school had now been put on a strict lockdown by the cdc thanks fo Natalie Martin.

No one was in and no one was out. Men with hazmat suits and masks had flooded throughout the school, setting up quarantine rooms for anyone who was effected by the unknown rash.

Only for the fact that Alex wasn't breaking out in hives, she would have been in one almost instantly.

As for her pain, she had felt fine after that minor episode. However it left her worried for when or if it would happen again.

"Bet they're thinking smallpox" Stiles stated

"Not likely." A familiar voice spoke.

They turned their attention to the filler, his name was Simon. "Smallpox was eradicated worldwide in 1979. We've only managed to completely eradicate two viruses in history. The other was rinderpest. It killed cows"

Stiles shrugged "So we should be comforted by that, right"

"Unless it's something worse"

"Well aren't you great at calming students down" Alex retorted.

"Whatever it is, they're taking it pretty seriously. They're a lot of cars and trucks out there." Malia told them.

"Your dad's with them" she listened further

"Hey, I should probably call him." Stiles sighed. He scooted off the desk he was at on, walking toward the box of enclosed envelopes

"Don't bother." Simon stopped him

"Why not?" Isaac asked

He shrugged " They would have shut off any access to all outside communication by now. No cell service, no WiFi. No one starting a panic. Looks like we're all just going to have to wait here and see what happens."

Alex sighed  "well if Simon says" 

...

After a woman was electrocuted from trying to take a vile of blood from the fox. They were forced to hide out in the locker room.

By now whatever was in the air was beginning to effect the wolves. Scott unable to control his shifting, Isaac and Malias claws on show for anyone to see

"It's still happening?" Kira asked

Malia huffed, her claws refusing to retract "I can't make them go back"

Isaac sighed, his fangs now taking place of where his teeth should be "I'm getting worse"

"Obviously the virus is affecting the three  of you in a way it won't hit any human being". Mr yukimora assumed 

"Yeah.. Alex the same happened to you" stiles mentioned

"What happened?" Mr yukimora asked

"My veins turned black, like every vein My body and pain took over. It was like a combination of everything I had ever taken"

"She passed out" stiles added

"You guys have to stay out of sight." Stiles agreed with the teacher "We have to quarantine you from the quarantine"

"Yeah, but where?" The fox asked "I mean, what if they get violent? Like on a full moon"

Scott let out short uneven breath "We shouldn't stay in here...Not in the locker room."

"A classroom is not going to hold us" malia sighed

"What about the basement?" Alex asked

Scott shook his head "Too many ways out. We need something secure. Somewhere nobody can find us."

Stiles looked at his friends " The vault. The hale vault

"The Hales always have an escape route." Scott agreed,  "Like their house. There has to be another way in"

Mr yukimora left the locker room, within 5 minutes he was back with the blueprints for beacon hills. He spread them out and they all began assessing it, stiles taking more attention to them, remembering how he used them when void took over.

"This is where the school sign is, so the vault's got to be right about here" stiles pointed

"I suppose if there's a second entrance, it would probably be accessible from the basement" mr Yukimora nodded

Stiles pointed "It's probably somewhere in this hallway. West corridor..."

His sentence trailed off, he stumbled forward nearly collapsing on the blueprints, Alex's hands reacted with reflex, she quickly took a hold of him. She looked at him further and noticed his skin painted white as the color began to flush.

Taking the back of her hand she touched it against his forehead,"stiles honey, you are burning up"

She glanced down at his wrists and noticed the spreading rash.

"It's happening to you too. You're getting sick. You all are" mr yukimora told the teenagers

"I don't feel sick." Kira shook her head

"I think it's affecting you differently, neurologically." He pulled out her test

"I found your test answers here in a pile with the others"

Kira looked down at her test, her brows knitted together as she hadn't realized her mistakes. Alex glanced over and seen she had Scribbled circles outside the designated spots.

Taking to their plan quickly. The teenagers made their way to the basement.

"Hey, guys... Over here." Stiles beckoned his friends

Scott hurried over to his friend and helped moved the old bookcase out of the way, behind it revealed the triskele symbol with designated spots for a hale wolfs claws.

Scott Isaac and stiles shared a few glances, they had to figure out a way to ask Malia hale to open the vault without mentioning she was in fact a hale.

Alex rolled her eyes "malia can you try open the vault?"

"Why me?" She asked

Scott held up his plain bad "I don't have control"

"Me neither" Isaac showed her his bare hand

She nodded "Okay. I'll do it. But first tell me what you've been hiding from me" 

Alex looked to her boyfriend, hoping Malia wasn't about ask the golden question.

"I know you think you're trying to protect me, but I can handle it" she assured her friends, leaving them in suspense.  "I know I'm on the list"

Alex let out a breath of relief, feeling her shoulders un- tense. Although she still felt guilty for hiding the truth, she was glad it wasn't coming out today.

"So how much?" She asked

"How much what?" Stiles asked in retuned

"How much am I worth?" She asked

"Four million." Isaac answered

Malias gaze softened, she looked down to her feet.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked

"Yeah. Alex is worth 30 Scott's worth 25, Kira, six.. They'll take you guys out way before me." She shrugged.

Walking past stiles she fit her claws into the engraved marks. Twisting the lock the door opened

They all walked in looking around the dull room. The door closed behind them, leaving them in safety from the rest of the school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.4K 28
๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐˜ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐’๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹ just moved from London to Beacon Hills to start over with her mother, Grace. Little did she know that she will be enterin...
17.8K 576 101
Neriah Hale lost her family at the age of ten, leaving her in the town of Beacon Hills with no one but two boys and a secret that she'd spent her who...
10.5K 371 28
๐ŸŽต ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐ŸŽต Months before the pack graduates and leaves beacon hills behind, they are left with one last remi...
289 14 13
Amaya Blair only wanted two things, to get through her junior year of high school and to stay away from the supernatural. And despite knowing about w...