Secrets, death, runaways and...

By blueparrot12

You, ( y/n) are the 12 year old cousin (and only young relative) of Queen Victoria of England. The Queen is... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: Runaway
Chapter 2: Directions
Chapter 3: The Manor
Chapter 4: Dinner
Chapter six: The case
Chapter 7: Can you fence?
Chapter 8: Cold water
Authors note
Chapter 9: Royalty
Chapter 10: Like the rain
Chapter 11: A playful chase
Chapter 12: A day with the servants
Chapter 13: You can't come
Chapter 14: Do you fear death?
Chapter 15: Sacrafice
Chapter 16: We wait
Chapter 17: Not yet
Chapter 18: Princess ( Y/N )
Chapter 20: Ciel...help
Chapter 21: Hell fire
Authors note
Chapter 22: Goodbyes

Chapter 19: Kanzei's perspective

645 17 16
By blueparrot12

( THE PIC IS SOOOO CUTE!!!) 

HELLO READER-CHANN'S!!! 

 I THOUGHT THAT EVER SINCE LAST CHAPTER... YOU MIGHT BE THINKING, " WAIT! WHERE IS MY PUPPY IN ALL OF THIS MESS!??"

WELL... I DID THIS CHAPTER TO EXPLAIN WHERE YOUR PUPPY IS DURING YOUR ESCAPE AND WHAT HE'S THINKING.  

ENJOYYYY!!!! 💗

" She's been asleep for so long now..." I huffed and stared at you sleeping in bed.

" UGHHH!!! I miss ( Y/N )!!! When will she wake up!? I wanna play fetch or something!" Looking around the room I stretched for a second before licking your cold cheek and jumping of the bed.

I made my way through the crack of the partly open door to the room, and began walking down the long hallway.

" Maybe I can go to the kitchen and sneak some food. Hehe, Sebastian won't even notice a thing."

I myself shivered just at the thought of Sebastian. " Let me tell you, that man gives me the heebie jeebies...".

I got to the outside of the kitchen door only to find it closed shut. " Nani!?!? Who closed the door!? Sebastian or someone else is always in there cooking!" 

I huffed and sat staring at the door for over 8 minutes straight. " Is it just me, or is the mansion to silent today. Normally Mey-rin is tripping down the stairs and Finnian is exploding the rose bushes... or Baldroy is lighting something up in flames." I let out a tiny sigh.

" Hm, now that I think about it... something feels strange. Maybe I should check downstairs to see if Mey-rin is washing the windows."

* TIME SKIP: DOWNSTAIRS LOBBY*

I was astonished to see Sebastian at the front of the door talking to a man with white hair and a fancy tux.

 " Haha! A new friend!" Is the first thing I thought when I saw the white haired man. That is until my special puppy instincts talked to me.

Instincts: " I don't like the looks of this guy...."

Me: " But he looks nice!!! And he even wears bright colors! Unlike Sebastian. -_-"

Instincts: " But he smells suspicious..." 

Me: " You say that about everything!"

Instincts: " No! That's not true!"

Me: " What about yesterday when you told me to attack the flower pot in the hallway because it looked suspicious just sitting there! Afterwards Sebastian walked out in the hall to retrieve it and he found it broken! That got him angry and he starved me for the day!"

Instincts: " Ummmm that was...."

Me: " Exactly! ( =_= )

Instincts: " Yes but this man looks very suspicious! Just look at the way his hair shines! It's just not natural!

I stopped talking to my instincts because they were starting to annoy the heck outta me. However, before I could go down the stairs to meet with the new man, I noticed a guy dressed in all black hiding the corner holding...a gun!?

" Holly mother of guacamole! He's gonna shoot Sebastian! Wait.... how did he even get in here!? Did he get in through the window!?" I looked back and forth for a bit before running toward the man.

Withought thought, I growled at the man and jumped up at his hand. Before he could react, I bit him hard, he let go of the gun. He cried out in pain and shot a bullet at a vase, exploding it. 

I don't remember what he said exactly, but he said a bad word and kicked me down the stairs.

As I expected, Sebastian noticed the gunshot and immediately began to fight with the white haired man using knifes he took out of his pocket. ( How id he hide those knifes in his pocket!?) Well that is until plenty of men dressed in black entered the mansion from all places.

 They began attacking Sebastian with plenty of guns. 

* TIME SKIP: OUTISDE*

I barely managed to make it outside with all the fighting going on inside. 

Before I could go hide in the garden, I had a sudden realization of fear. " What about ( Y/N )!! She's in danger!"

Before I went back in the mansion, I noticed a few silhouettes running off into the woods. I squinted real hard and noticed someone small with ( L/C/H ) , who seemed to be Baldroy's arms. It seemed as though Mey-rin, Finnian and Ciel were running into the woods too!

" Are they bringing ( Y/N ) somewhere safe? " I wondered for a second before remembering all the plenty of men that appeared in the mansion. " What if theres plenty of those men in the woods too!"

That's when I ran after them into the woods.

Even though I was far behind, I was close enough to see them ahead.

I was catching up when I heard a loud rustle noise in a bush in front of me. " Huh?" I came to  a hault and looked closely at the bush only to see the tip of a sniper gun sticking out. "He's going to attack! "

I barked loudly at the person in the bush and they jumped up yelling when they saw me. 

" Get away from here you small mutt! I can't focus with you here!"

I stopped barking and growled when he called me a mutt. I Mean how rude is that!!!

I had no choice but to give him the special Kanzei attack.  

" Hehe.." I ran to his black shoe and peed on it. Sorry mister sniper dude. This is nothing personal. 

" Aaah what the hell!!!!" He yelled and tried to kick me but I doged and bit one of his legs only to make him cry out in pain. 

"I'm going to protect ( Y/N ) no matter what!"

Next I jumped up and bit him in a place where no man would want to be bit. 

In-between the legs. 

He shrieked like a girl and fell to the floor as I ran in circles wagging my tail in victory. "Muahahaha!!! take that!"

 What I didn't notice though, was that the man took out a gun from his left coat pocket, and before he passed out, pointed it at me.

Everything went black for me then and there.

* TIME SKIP*

" Ouch, it hurts!" 

A few minutes ago I had gotten up and began limping away towards the scent of ( Y/N ).

That man had had shot me in the left front leg before he passed out of pain.

I was bleeding quite alot but I had enough strength to keep limping toward the scent of ( Y/N ) getting stronger and stronger.

When I finally got near ( Y/N ), I saw the white haired man in the front of the path. 

" What's HE doing here? Shouldn't he be with Sebastian right now?"

The pain in my front leg was getting worse and I just couldn't stand it anymore. " I..it hurts to much."

For just a few minutes it seemed as though the white haired man and Ciel were talking just a little. Ciel seemed angry while the white haired man seemed oddly calm.

Next thing I knew it, I saw a large smoke bomb appear out of nowhere and I heard coughing in the cloud.

I was out of range so I wasn't affected, but my heart beated faster and faster for worry of ( Y/N ).

" N..no. I have to get up. ( Y/N ) is in danger right now."

"Huh!?"

 I saw the man with white hair appear above the smoke bomb with... angel wings!?

I quickly spotted ( Y/N ) in his arms as he flew away with her. " No! Please! Don't take ( Y/N ) from me! She's the only family I have!"

I tried to get up, but the pain in my leg only got worse so I lay still there and whimpered ( Y/N's) name again and again as  if repeating it would bring her back.

Before I knew it, I had fallen into a deep sleep.

 THERE YOU GO MY READER-CHANN'S!!!!  I HOPED YOU LIKED SEEING WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PUPPY IN ALL THIS MESS!

SOOOOO, AT THE MOMENT....

YOUR POOR DOGGY IS HURT, CIEL IS PISSED, WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO SEBASTIAN, YOUV'E BEEN KIDNAPPED, ANDDDD ENGLAND IS ABOUT TO FALL INTO UTTER CHAOS AND DEATH!😊

EVERYTHING IS GOING A-OK!!!😅👌

ALRIGHT WELL I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT, BUT MY IDEAS RE RUNNING A BIT LOW ON FUEL....

NO WORRIES THOUGH! I'M GONNA BE TYPING UP A STORM ONCE I HAVE MORE IDEAS!!!😉

WISH ME LUCK READER-CHANN'S!!!! 🙏

BAIIII!!!!! ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 4 14
"Black Butler: Phantom Bonds" revolves around the intertwined destinies of Ciel and his sister, Countess Amara Phantomhive. As heirs to the illustrio...
3.1K 118 10
After ( Y/N ) sadly sacrificed herself in order to save England, a new story takes place. Because there is no longer any Queen on the throne, many pe...
234K 6.4K 22
You meet Ciel Phantomhive at the Viscount Ball, you later formally introduce yourself as a reaper also the queen White Cat. You are then told you wil...
19.2K 388 31
(Y/N) was a beautiful girl living in London, England with her mother, father, and maid. They were always happy and guess what? Her father works for...