Explosion (a Bakugo x reader...

By D3adRacc00n

you start your first day at UA and don't make many friends because of your personality. somehow you manage to... More

author's note
first day of school
training with the explody-boy
USJ
The Truth
Bakugo's love
another training session
The Mall
🍋in the morning🍋
study session
parents
🍋study group🍋
written exam
combat exam
Sumer vacation
training camp
training begins
league of villains...
the past
rescue and the whole truth

training and going out with friends

1.1K 23 84
By D3adRacc00n

(I have edited the first two parts of the story so you can go check that out. It will make a lot more sense now. I guess this is what happens when you don't plan things 🙃)

When you got to the training grounds Bakugo handed you a baseball.

"Use your quirk to kit the target." He told you handing you the baseball and pointing to a target at the other end of the yard.

You hold the ball and channel most of your power to your arm. You imagine pulling back all the power like a slingshot. You throw the ball at the target and it hits it with a loud BOOM. Kachan goes over to a device and reads the number.

"57 mph." He reads

He then picks up the ball and girls it at the target himself, using an explosion to propel it forward. He looks at the meter and reads the number.

"346 mph"

I couldn't believe it! He threw the ball so fast! I stared at him and he smirked.

"Your quirk isn't good at hurling things fast away from you. Throw it again." He said tossing me another ball.

You continued to throw the ball. You were getting tired and had an idea. Turning to kachan you 'borrowed' some of his power. You felt it flowing into your body. You used your new power to throw the ball. You pulled back and released. The ball went flying faster this time. Kachan read the number.

"93 mph"

You were happy that you were making progress but kachan only stared at you.

"That was not your own strength."

You nodded your head and he gave a sigh. You concentrated on the ball and it came flying back to your hand. Suddenly you had an idea. You placed the ball on the ground and stood next to the target. You held your hand out so it was directly over the center, palm facing out. You used your quirk to snatch the ball and it came directly at your hand. At the very last second, you deactivated your quirk and pulled your hand away. The ball hit the target.

"97 mph" kachan read

It was slowly getting higher. Suddenly you felt a bit dizy but didn't pay much attention to it though. You stood up and picked up the ball and looked at kachan.

"I don't know how to reverse my quirk so it repels instead of attracting." You told him.

"Well I'm bored of this now. You can come back again tomorrow if you want. He said looking down, embarased"

"Awwww! Explody-boy likes training little fox girl!" You teased him

"Shut the he'll up foxy!"

You just laughed. It was getting dark out and you kinda wanted to go back to the dorms.

"Bakugo we should head back, its getting dark out."

"Uh sure." He said. He looked down at his feet, a small blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Awww, does it like training with me?" You teased

"Shut it! Come on lets go" he said marching off in the direction of the dorms.

You laughed and started following him. We made it back to the dorms and you went upstairs to shower and put on some comfy clothes. You went downstairs and ate dinner with everyone and we talked a bit. You ended up kicking a small boy with purple balls on his head across the common area. You later learrned his name was Mineta We all went to bed and you went to sleep.

In the morning you got up and saw that the time was 5:20. You got up and changed into some workout gear and headed downstairs and waited for Bakugo. It wasn't long until he came downstairs in a tank top and sweat pants.

"What are you doing up?" He asked when he saw me.

"You said I could train with you." You said jumping over the back of the couch that you had been waiting on

He sighed and walked out the door and you followed him. He went to the running field and started stretching. You copied his movements. Neither of you spoke. When Bakugo was ready to run, both of you started at the same time. Even without speaking, you both knew you were racing eachother. Since you couldn't run as fast on two legs, that is how you ran. When you ran a couple laps, both of you walked one. Halfway around, Bakugo broke the silence.

"How you doing?" He asked noticing your heavy breathing

"I'm fine, just not used to running that much on two feet." You said trying to control your breathing.

"So you usually run on all fours? Like when Aizawa made us race?"

"Ya. I don't get as tired and I can run pretty fast."

You finished your workout with some more stretching and then you headed back to the dorms. Bakugo went to get something to eat and you went to take a shower. You changed into your uniform and grabbed some toast from the kitchen.

You went to school and went into the classroom. Bakugo was already there and talking to kaminari and kirashima. You went over to them and sat on the table between them.

"Why do you always sit on the tables?" Kirashima asked.

"Oh I'm sorry is this better?" You asked laying across the entire desk, letting your legs dangle off the edge.

"Ahh!" Kaminari yelled as you almost layed on his arms.

"You really are something." Bakugo said.

I ignored him.

"So whatcha all talkin' about?" You asked resting you head on your hands.

"Well we were asking Bakugo if he wanted to come to the new spicy noodle resturant with us after school today." Kiri said

"Oh that sounds fun! Mind if I join?" You asked them

"I don't mind, but umm, you sure you can handle it?" Kiri said

"What? You think I can't handle a little spicy food?" You said sarcastically

"I thought you wanted to train." Bakugo said glaring at you

"We can train later! Come on! Explody-boy can't handle spicy foods is it?" You laughed sarcastically at him

"Shut it dumb bitch!" He yelled at me

"He's coming too" I told kiri, ignoring bakugo

You felt something touching yout leg and sat up. You looked down and saw little purple balls. You grabbed one of the balls and picked it up. It was mineta. You looked him straight in the eyes and softened your expression.

"You were feeling my leg?" You asked him

He didn't respond

"You want to feel more?" You asked him sweetly and all innocent like

He looked up and you saw drool start to pool on his mouth. You brushed your tail against his leg and he started to drool.

"Mmm, you like that? You want to feel more?"

He nodded his head vigorously.

"Ok, close your eyes and stand right there." You said innocently

He obeyed eagerly. You got up and stood mineta on the desk. You glanced at kiri, kaminari, and Bakugo and smiled, showing your fangs. You bent down to whisper in mineta's ear.

"Ok, get ready..." you quickly walked to the other side of the classroom.

You held your hand out and used your quirk to make mineta fly across the room. At the last minute, you deactivated it and moved your hand down, causing mineta to crash into the wall. You held your hand out and he was again in your grasp. Everyone was now watching. You held mineta by his throat and slammed him as hard as you could into the floor. He was bleeding from multiple wounds.

"Next time, watch who you touch you fucking pervert!!!" You scream at him.

You calmly walked back to Bakugo and the others.

"Wow! That was- wow!" Kaminari tried to tell you

"Huh, I guess you aren't a fragile little girl." Bakugo snickered

You glared at him and pushed him against the wall, putting your hand on his throat. You stared into his beady red eyes. "In no way am I 'a fragile little girl'. " you said menacingly

"You got balls foxy." Bakugo said

You tightened your grip and stared into his eyes. You released him and sat on kirishima's desk again.

"Damn! Your a badass!" Kiri told me

You smirked at him, showing off your fangs.

Time skip

After school, you changed into a black See through croped-top and a pair of black ripped jeans. You could see your white sports bra through the shirt and yout jeans had a couple chains on the side.

You met kiri, kaminari, and the explody-boy at the gate. We walked to the noodle bar.

"So, y/n, why do you always change out of your uniform as soon as school is over?" Kaminari asked you

"Do you really expect me to wear that fucking skirt for longer than I have to?"

"You don't like the skirt?"

"If I liked it, would I wear leggings under it? No, I hate skirts! And you will never seen me in a dress." You told them

"Wow a girl who doesn't like dresses, that's a first." Kaminari said

"I'm not an ordinary girl. I'm not some frail princess obsessed with the color pink." You said sarcastically

We walked the rest of the way to the noodle bar. When we got there, we took our seats and ordered.

"I'll have (something spicy) noodles" kiri ordered. Kaminari and Bakugo had the same thing

"I'll have whatever their having" you told the waitress

"Wow you know that one is supposed to be like really spicy! You sure?" Kirishima asked

"I'm sure" you said with a smirk.

When the noodles came out, they looked so good. You could smell the spice on them. We all got our chopsticks and took the first bite.

"Oh! Yup! Bad idea! Too spicy!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"What are you talking about they can't be that bad" kirishima said taking a bite. "Oh, yup their spicy all right" he said trying not to show the tears in his eyes.

Next Bakugo took a bite of the noodles. "Guys your all whimps it's not even that bad." Even though he said that, you could see beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

Everyone looked at you.

"You don't have to eat them if you don't want." Kirishima said

"Oh you better believe I'm eating it!" You said while taking a bite.

You chewed the noodles and let the flavor wash over your tounge. You swallowed and felt it burning your throat, but it was a good burning. You took another bite while kirishima, kaminari, and Bakugo watched in amazement. You finished the bowl and looked at them.

"Wow! She's not even sweating!" Kaminari said surprised

"Huh, a girl who can handle her spice. I like that." Bakugo said finishing his bowl too

Kiri and kaminari couldn't finish.

"Sorry we didn't think you could handle it." Kiri said, "you clearly have a high tolerance to spice."

You laughed at him and smiled. We were walking back when we saw an arcade. Kaminari rushed over there and we followed. We played a couple of games until Bakugo challenged you to a first person shooter game. You eagerly accepted. We played for a while. Both of us won 4 times.

"A girl who can handle spice and play video games. My kinda girl!" Bakugo said and you blushed a little

"Its like you guys are the same person or something!" Kirishima said amazed

Bakugo turned around and glared at him and you just laughed.

After the arcade fun, we all went back to the dorms. You checked the time and it was still early.

"Hey, it's still early, wanna come over and play some games?" You asked him

"Uhhh..." He said and before he could get an answer, you grabbed his wrist and dragged him up to your room.

You pulled him up stairs to my room and pulled him inside. You went over to your TV and powered on the Xbox. You gave Bakugo the shoebox you kept all your games in and told him to pick a game. He picked a call of duty game (the only first person shooter game I know 🤣) you put the game in the Xbox and handed him a controller. We sat on the floor, in front of your bed and played for a while. It was really fun.

"So why do you keep all your games in a box?" He asked

"Because I havent had time to put them all out." You replied "I had to keep them hidden from my mom"

"Why don't you want her to see them?"

"Because a young lady shouldn't race cars or shoot people in the head." You said sticking your nose in the air and imitating your mom.

Kachan laughed and you shot 5 people with a perfect headshot. We played for a little while longer until it was really late.

"I gotta go. See you tomorrow." He said getting up

"Ok see you tomorrow." You said.

You walked him to the door and shut it behind him. You went back and sat on the floor again and played Xbox for a little while longer before passing out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 9.2K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...
350K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
152K 4K 23
An injured Bakugo, meets Y/n - who is critically ill - in a hospital where they hit it off. Bakugo shows a side to him he's never really shown before...
271K 5.3K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...