CONSEQUENCES | Kylian Mbappe

By damnpoppyfly

COMPLETED {SEQUEL TO PARIS} | If you love someone, let them go, if they come back, they're yours, if they don... More

Cast Update + Sneak Peak
#1 back with a bang
#2 home sweet home
#3 second thoughts
#4 talks
#5 fresh outlooks
#6 responsibilties
#7 big 20
#8 celebrate good times
#9 regretful night stand
#10 facing demons
#11 trouble on the doorstep
#12 bad romance
#13 digging deep
#14 antics
#15 poor judgement
#16 vulnerability
#17 exposure
#18 plus one
#19 bump in the night
#20 fess up
#21 disagreements
#22 serious
#23 a new chapter begins
#24 back to square one
#25 (Part 1) VERSACE ON THE FLOOR
#25 (Part 2) VERSACE ON THE FLOOR

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸคEpilogue๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค

11.6K 160 233
By damnpoppyfly

  (a/n 7000 words, you asked for a long final chapter so here it is, enjoy xoxo)
Songs you should listen to whilst reading this chapter:
Bruno Mars: Versace On The Floor
John Legend: Tonight
Taylor Swift: Wildest Dreams
Instagram

k.mbappe my king🙏🏽 #2months

Location Paris, France

Tagged savanna.c

neymarjr, antogriezmann and 3.9m others liked this post

username8 beautiful🖤

username19 I wish they would show us what the baby looks like rather than just a hand (which is very small and cute)

username12 SO CUTE!!

paulpogba My brother🙏🏽

username40 Can we see the face yet???

neymarjr little bro🤙🏽 I'm so proud

marco_veratti92 bellisimo

kimpembe3 une nouvelle aventure pour toi mon ami (a new adventure for you my friend)😍

username15 If your not going to show us it's face please at least tell us if it's a boy or girl

savanna.c🤍🤍

flotov my friend I have never been happier for you👏🏼

username3 face??

username22 Instead of everyone asking to see the baby's face, why don't you all start being more respectful. They obviously want to keep their private life private they don't have to show you anything if they don't want to

username26 would still be nice to see what it looks like. Probably a mini Kylian, I hope they named him Donatello or Donatella

"I still can not believe you have been with Kylian for two years now and you still do not understand the logistics of a football match", I heard Bruna say as we sat in the vip section of the away seats.

I scoffed. "I understand. Whenever Kylian gets the ball in the net, I cheer".

"Right", I heard her laugh, watching her shake her head. "Oh look!".

Looking up to where she was pointing, I saw Kylian was on the big screen as all the players warmed up on the pitch only to see him looking directly at us making me smile...and blush. Well that's bloody cute HOWEVER, I did ask him before the match not to point any attention in our direction since I didn't want many cameras on the baby, not yet anyway and this just gained us a whole lot of stares. Brilliant.

Looking down as my little bundle of joy as he sucked on his little pacifier, he looked back at us with his massive chocolate eyes making me smile. "Is your papa silly? Is your papa silly?", I said I'm a high pitch voice making Bruna laughed as I squeezed his little chubby cheeks. "Yes, yes he is, your papa is very silly bringing us all this attention when we asked him not too because your too young too be on the cameras, silly papa".

"He looks so proud, bless him", Bruna laughed as the cameras were still pointing on Kylian who was still looking momentarily looking at us with a smile on his face, eventually going back to warming up before they were soon all inside and back out again as play kicked off.

God I wish I knew what was going on. Maybe it would have been wise to actually listen to Kylian when he spoke about football. Whoops.

After 90 minutes, the score was 2-1 to Real Madrid, however I quickly learned if Paris scored one more goal, they were somehow through to the next round. I don't know, don't ask me I don't understand how it works because Real Madrid were in the lead but oh well, I just went off whatever Bruna was telling me.

I watched the clock as it showed three extra minutes. I had to admit, I was panicking slightly since I wanted them to win but I didn't want to panic too much and end up dropping the baby (...metaphorically).

I watched as the crowd around us suddenly got louder and louder as I looked to see Marco sprinting down the pitch with the ball, passing it to Neymar who lined it up and kicked it to Cavani only for a defender to kick it away, but suddenly, I heard the roar of the stadium when Kylian sprung out of no where and belted it into the back of the neck with just a minute to spare.

Jesus Christ.

Standing up, careful of the baby in my arms, I smiled as the crowd went crazy watching the whole team practically jump on Kylian as they made their triumph known, the other team still stunned at what had happened. Watching Kylian scramble from underneath the pile, he ran in our direction blowing kisses with his hand on his heart as he pointed to me. My cheeks turns crimson, I was embarrassed, but a happy embarassed. I knew he couldn't contain his emotion so I let it slide as I smiled back to him blowing him a kiss before he went off again to celebrate with his teammates as the final whistle blew.

Phoooo. Now that was tense. How people relive this every weekend I will never know.

***

"Salut, Bruna, Savanna", Thomas smiled as he walked out the changing rooms. An hour had passed and Bruna and I were waiting for Kylian and Neymar so we could actually leave but by the sounds we heard from the changing room, it was clear they were celebrating, hard.

"Salut", we smiled as he crouched down smiling as he pinched Elijah's cheeks who was now in his little car seat.

"Beautiful", he said looking at him. "He looks spitting image of his dad".

"Are you calling me beautiful, coach?", Kylian suddenly said appearing from the changing room with a smirk on his face.

"Not in a million years", Thomas laughed giving him a bro hug as he eventually left. Handing him the baby to carry, I pecked him on the lips. "You okay?".

"You took ages", I chuckled. "What happened to 'I'm just going to have a quick shower I'll be 15 minutes".

"Sorry, we got carried away celebrating. Did you see my goal?!".

"Of course, you were amazing", I cooed kissing him again, and again, and again and-

"God, can you two stop with the PDA, your hurting my eyes", Bruna scoffed as I pulled away laughing (Yes these kisses were an exception).

"Stop being jealous because Ney won't kiss you in public", Kylian suddenly said making my eyes widen before I hit his chest.

"Kylian", I scolded.

Sticking up her finger at him, to which he responded by doing the same before I scoffed and pushed his hand down, she shot him a quick sarcastic smile. "A ha ha ha ha fuck you".

"Love too", Kylian said jokingly making her shake her head chuckling slightly. You see, nothing but love around here.

After Neymar finally made it out the locker room, we were soon on our way back to France and soon enough back in our home. "You want food?", I heard Kylian ask.

"It's almost 2am, no thank you", I laughed. "I'm going to put the baby down".

"I'll do it, you got to bed", he suddenly said taking the baby out his little carrier. God he made him look so tiny when he held him close to his chest.

I frowned. "You sure?".

"Course I am sure", he laughed going into the kitchen to make a bottle. Planting one last kiss on my head, he gently pushed me out the kitchen. "Now go to sleep". Shaking my head with a smile on my face, I left the room.

"Votre sommeil hein? Tu as eu une longue journée (Your sleepy huh? You had a long day)", I heard him say softly making me stop in my tracks. A minute of spying won't hurt right? Creeping back over to the door, I listened in, peeping my head round the corner to see Kylian holding the baby in one hand and making his bottle with the other. AW. "You saw me score tonight, I was good, no?".

Chuckling to myself I quickly moved away when I heard him walking out the kitchen and into the baby's room as I once again peeked round the corner seeing him sat down kissing the baby's head as he gave him his bottle. AWW. Fuck I wanted to melt at the cuteness. "I think I could have done better but they were real tight at defending. When you are a little older you will understand what I mean and if your mama let's you, you can come to more of my games, and I will train you because I think I am pretty good but if you get so good and take over me then, we will have a problem", I heard him say making me shake my head with a smile on my face and roll my eyes before I left to the bathroom to freshen up for bed then soon found myself tossing and turning when I couldn't get to sleep.

Standing up, I left the guest room (yes I had been sleeping in the guest room because I know the temptation of sleeping next to Kylian was a joke) and walked into the master bedroom where Kylian was, lying in the bed on his phone.

"What's up?", he frowned as he saw me walk in.

"Nothing", I mumbled slowly walking over to the bed. Oo he's shirtless, even better :) you know what it was so damn hard trying to resist this man right here, especially when he smelled amazing. Fuck you Dior Sauvage (if you know you know).

"What are you doing?", he chuckled with a frown on his face.

I sighed. "Can I sleep in here tonight?".

"Is that not breaking one of your rules?", he smirked.

I rolled my eyes getting into bed next to him. "I never said we had to sleep in separate beds, I just wanted to sleep in separate beds", I smirked turning away from him knowing he was full well sat there with a frown on his face.

"So all this time we have been in separate beds for nothing?", he said making me chuckle as I hummed back. "That's stupid".

Whipping my head round, I frowned at him as his eyes quickly went wide. "Sorry", he mumbled just giving me that extra satisfaction the ball was completely in my court at the minute and he would do anything to stay on my good side. Chuckling before he momentarily stroked the back of my head, he pulled the covers over him. "Anyway I'm going to sleep, bonne nuit (goodnight)".

Propping myself up on my elbow as he put his phone away and rolled over, I frowned to myself. God. His face was so smooth. AND I JUST WANTED TO KISS HIM. So bad. I just wanted to grab his face and kiss him, and have sex with him, so bad...but I'd be breaking my own rules if I gave in...One kiss won't hurt...right???

Leaning over, I pecked his lips as he laid with his eyes closed before I quickly turning away like a damn little school girl about to get caught. Peeking up from the sheets again, I frowned when I didn't see him move an inch. Leaning over once again, I kissed his lips and quickly moved away again, once again frowning some more when he still didn't move. Umm?? Pecking his lips again, and again, and again and aga-

"Stop it", I finally heard him chuckle.

"Why won't you kiss me back?", I frowned leaning over him with a hand on his bare chest.

"Because it's breaking your rules", he said trying to push me away gently. What the hell? He is usually so sex driven and the moment I want to have sex with him, he pushes me away? This boy has some next level will POWER.

I groaned. "I don't care, you said rules are made to be broken".

Leaning down once again to kiss him, this time he turned his head laughing putting his hand over my mouth. THE SHAME. "Not tonight they are not. Go to sleep".

"But....", I pouted with a muffled tone, licking his hand before he quickly scrunched his face up wiping his hand on me making me laugh. "Fine, your loss, because you won't get this chance again".

"I'm alright with that", he joked earning a glare from me. "Goodnight".

Huffing, I grabbed his arm and wrapped it around me before snuggling into him. God I loved being the little spoon. "Goodnight".

Oh...you...you THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO STOP THERE?? No baby nooo. Shuffling back into him, I rubbed my bum up against him. "Is this a joke?", I heard him laugh. "I'm going to sleep in the guest room".

"Wait what?", I frowned sitting up as he got out the bed shaking his head with a smile on his face.

"You said no sex, I'm giving you no sex", he said. "I'm trying to prove myself here Sav and if that means turning you away then so be it, I'll see you in the morning".

And with that, he walked out the room after giving me a kiss on the head.

Poo.

Well that plan went to shit.

***

2 Weeks Later

"Are you sure you don't want my parents to have him tonight?", I heard Kylian say behind me as I applied my eyeshadow.

"No I feel bad dumping him on them last minute", I said humming along to Jerry Sprunger by Tory Lanez (once again if u know u know).

"They love having him", he said crouching down behind me to look at himself in the mirror before kissing my shoulder and standing up.

"I love having him with us aswell, plus Bruna would kill me if I didn't bring him tonight since she's been looking forward to seeing him all week", I said approving my makeup. Hm now for the damn outfit, I thought before turning to Elijah who I had just bathed.

(A/N I know the baby in this story is a lot younger than this baby but I thought it was a cute pic and it fit well so don't shoot me)

"Okay then, I'll get him dressed since I know you will take about an hour to get ready before you even start on getting him ready", he said holding the baby in his arms as he chuckled taking the towel of him before walking out the room.

"Shut up", I said shaking my head as he turned on his heel and walked out the room. "Dress him in something nice!", I called before looking at my clothes, my head instantly hurting at the thought of looking for something to wear.

After an hour passed and I had finally decided on an outfit before seeing Kylian back in, the baby in his arms looking cuter than ever.

"Well aren't you just a little heart throb, your papa has dressed you well for once", I said leaning down and kissing the baby's head as I heard Kylian scoff.

"Hurry up we need to leave", he said.

Grabbing my bag and anything I could find to put in it, I quickly fixed up my hair. "I'm done, I'm done". Finally making it out the door, we arrived at the restaurant.

"M. Mbappe, Miss Costella un plaisir de vous rencontrer. Je m'appelle Theo je serai votre serveur pour ce soir, si vous voulez me suivre, votre table est prête, Mr Neymar et Miss Marquezine sont déjà arrivés (Mr Mbappe, Miss Costella a pleasure to meet you. My name is Theo I will be your server for tonight, if you would like to follow me, your table is ready, Mr Neymar and Miss Marquezine have already arrived)", a man said smiling at us as he guided us through the luxury restaurant, Kylian trailing behind with Elijah in his carrier who I think at this point was fast asleep.

"Bonjour bonjour", Bruna smiled standing up excitedly giving us both a hug and a kiss before I did the same time Neymar who gave Kylian a funny bro hug. "Oh my god you did bring him!".

"Of course we did", I chuckled as she gushed over the baby who had his eyes closed and little snores filled the air.

"I can't wait to see him awake. Can we wake him up now? Or is that mean? Will he cry? I mean, I can wait but I'm just, oh god, so excited-"

"Bruna", Neymar said making me laugh as we sat down, them two opposite us two. "Chill out".

Kylian laughed. "It's alright he is due a feed in about an hour so you can see him then".

"Amazing!", she grinned as the man took our orders for our drinks before bringing them to us aswell as four menu's. Flicking through the menu, once again, as always, it's in French which I obviously struggle to read, brilliant.

"You good, Sav?", Neymar said when he saw me frowning before I heard Kylian snigger.

"She can't read the menu". Looking at him laugh, I rolled my eyes listening to them all speak before freezing when I looked behind Neymar at the bar to see the back of a very familiar head of hair before they dissaperaed into the crowd.

Was that-

No surely not.

"Savanna", I heard Kylian say

"Sorry what?", I frowned scanning the bar area to find who I thought I saw but when I saw multiple bodies moving back and forth, I had no chance.

"I said do you want me to read the menu to you?", he said now tapping my arm but I didn't respond, I think my mind was playing tricks on me. Feeling him out a finger under my chin and turn my head to face him, it brought me back to the moment to see the three of them giving me weird looks. "What's up with you?".

"Sorry nothing, I thought I saw something", I said shaking my head as I brushed it off. "Yes can you read it to me please".

Looking rather not convinced, he shook his head reading the menu to me. God that was weird.

After around ten minutes the waiter returned where Bruna and Ney sung out their orders in fluent French.

Pointing at the menu, Kylian started to speak. "Oui j'aurai le steak de boeuf avec tous les légumes mais pas de sauce et la savane aura (yes I will have the beef steak with all the veg but no sauce and Savanna will have-...)".

"Et Savanna aura le canard croustillant avec des pommes de terre mais sans légumes et sauce supplémentaire (And Savanna will have the crispy duck with potato's but with no veg and extra sauce)", I suddenly said cutting off Kylian feeling the whole table sit in shock at me saying something other than bonjour in French as the waiter nodded and write down my order. "Oh et pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît apporter un plat supplémentaire de la salade mélangée, merci (Oh and can you please bring an extra dish of the mixed salad, thank you)".

"Merci (Thank you)", he smiled taking back our menus before walking away.

"Where on earth did that come from?", Bruna said in amazement making me laugh before I shrugged.

"I've been practicing", I mumbled.

"For what? 23 hours a day?", Neymar laughed. "Because the other day you asked me what beaucoup meant?".

"What can I say?", I shrugged smirking at them. "I'm a fast learner".

Glancing at Kylian, I saw him leant on his hand smirking at me as he moved his other hand to my thigh, moving it up and down descreetly under the table. God I already knew exactly what he was thinking as I thought back to how me saying simple French words would badly turn him on when we were together. I mean I'm not complaining :)

"Yeah, course that's what it is", Neymar said sarcastically standing up as I was tempted to flip him off but in a place like this, no chance. Shaking my head as I smirked, he nodded to Kylian. "Bro come to the bar I need another drink".

And that was his way of saying 'let's go and have a bro chat'.

Leaving Bruna and I and the sleeping baby at the table, she moved over to the seat opposite me with a smug grin on her face before leaning in. "Oh my god, have you really been learning French?".

"Fuck no", I whispered making her laugh. "I looked up the menu before we came and got Alex to help me out. I just wanted Kylian to notice".

"Well let me tell you now, that shit worked", she said sipping her drink. "He looked like he was about to collapse".

"He did didn't he!", I laughed as we suddenly burst into fits of laughs earning stares from others around but I can't say we really cared. That was until we were interrupted by a familiar presence.

"Evening ladies".

Looking up, I saw a face I never thought I would be seeing again, especially not here. "Lucas?".

"Long time no see, Savanna. How are you?", he said looking at me, his hands in his pockets as his stare seemed to get heavier by the second. God I was like a deer in the headlights.

I shook my head. "What are you doing here?".

"I'm trying to be polite and ask you how you are but-".

"You know what I mean", I hissed. "Here...in France".

"I have some business over here", he shrugged. As you can remember, this man had laid his hands on me in a way I never thought he would in this past so you can imagine my discomfort I am feeling sat here. Yes I know I met up with him a couple months after but that was purely to talk things out, nothing more. I couldn't stand the boy.

As Bruna frowned between the two of us, I was getting more anxious by the minute. "And who is this?". My eyes went wide as he leant down to Elijah who was still fast asleep in his baby carrier. "Please do not tell me he is yours Savanna?", he looked at me with wide eyes. God I wanted nothing more than to make him walk away right now.

"Yes he's mine", I said with gritted teeth.

"And who's the lucky man?", he smirked and before I could respond, he reached down and picked up the baby.

"Excuse me!", Bruna suddenly said with a frown on her face. "You don't just come to someone's table and pick up their child, how rude!".

"Oh sit down, wouldn't want to make a scene would you?", he blankly smiled at her before she shook her head.

"Just put him down now Lucas", I spat harshly, thankfully not loud enough to catch the attention of the full restaurant. Elijah was starting to wake up and I was getting more annoyed by the minute. "Kylian will be back in a second and-".

"Kylian? Shit of course it's him, how could I forget", he chuckled looking at the baby as he rocked him from side to side. "Your actually quite a cute baby", he said.

"Put him down...now", I heard sending shivers down my back.

"Oh hey bro", Lucas smirked. "Your looking well".

I knew Lucas knew what he was doing. And I just knew he thought he still had power over me, not anymore.

"Put my fucking child down now, and get the fuck away from us", Kylian spat.

"Your child?", Lucas lowly laughed. "Are you sure this is your child?". Squinting his eyes, Kylian looked down at Lucas, anger apparent in his eyes. Fuck. I could see we were gaining stares from others around but that didn't phase me at the minute.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Lucas? Just leave us alone", I spat now standing up feeling more angry by the minute. What the fuck was this?

"Of course that's my fucking child", Kylian said darkly. Looking over, I saw Neymar walk away to call security. Brilliant.

"Would you put your life on it?", he said. WHAT THE FUCK? "Because here's something you might not know. A few months back, I met up with Savanna and believe what you will but, something may or may not have happened that night".

I looked at this boy in amazement. What the hell was he doing? So random. So out of the blue? Frowning, I folded my arms. "What the fuck are you trying to imply? That we had sex? Because we both know that's not true and to be honest I have no idea what the hell you aim to achieve right here. He knows we met up and he knows what it was for".

"Trust me bro, from man to man, I'd be wise and get a DNA test, you can't trust anyone out here", He whispered even though I heard every word. My worry right now was not that Lucas was lying, it was what if Kylian believed this utter bullshit? We all know it's obviously not true but just, what if Kylian questioned my trust?

"Excuse me sir, I am going to have to ask you to leave the premises immediately", a heavy security guard suddenly said appearing out of no where. Finally.

Waiting for someone to say absolutely anything, I looked between them in anticipation when Kylian just stood with a stern frown on his face. "Sav", he suddenly said and nodded his head towards Elijah.

Nodding, I quickly walked up to Lucas and gently grabbed the baby holding him close to me. I'd like to think that Lucas wouldn't ever of hurt Elijah in anyway but just like he said, you can't trust anyone, especially not after this. I had no idea what was going on. This just wasn't like him.

Moving back next to Bruna with my baby securely in my arms, I watched Kylian step closer to Lucas until they were chest to chest as Ney tried to stop Kylian but he shrugged him off as the security guard watched them closely. "Listen, I don't know what the fuck you hoped to get out of that little scene you just made but if you don't get away from me and my family in the next minute, I will fold you up and ship you back to the UK myself. I love that fucking girl and I trust her with my life, so I'm not sure if it's some jealous grudge you are holding against me but your pathetic attempt to come back in the picture isn't going to work. So I suggest you go back to wherever the hell it is you came from and let me, my family and my friends be. Don't be too sad I am living the life you could of had, some men are natural born lovers and some men are naturally women abusers and I think we know which category each of us fall into us. Now get the fuck out my face and fuck off out our lives", Kylian harshly whispered before nodding to the security guard as he escorted out a smirking Lucas.

"I'm so sorry", I breathed to Kylian once it all died down a little and Bruna was feeding Elijah his bottle with a look of admiration on her face as Neymar sat with his arm resting on the back of her chair. Aw. "I don't even know what he was doing here, I didn't even know he was in France. And just so you know, what he said was utter bullshit, I can assure you now all we did was talk, we didn't sleep together, we didn't do anything together", I whispered.

Resting his head on his hand, he smiled as he messed with my fingers with his free hand. "Of course I know", he chuckled. "You think I believe a single word of that? The guy is crazy. Sav I trust you more than I trust myself".

Smiling, I kissed his lips hearing a cough from Neymar. "What's going on here then? What happened to your 'no kissing rule'", he mocked making me roll my eyes.

"Well I guess that's what happens when your in a relationship with someone", I said, my eyes suddenly widening as the four of us went silent.

"Woah", Ney said with wide eyes. Of course these two knew our situation of how I was making Kylian work hard in order for us to be back together because well it was his fault we aren't together right now. Well I knew Bruna definitely knew because I told her and I'm almost 100% sure Kylian did the same with Neymar.

"Shit that actually slipped out", I quickly said feeling my cheeks go red as I glanced at Kylian to see him smirking at me with his head resting on his hand.

"You just dropped yourself right in it", Neymar sniggers drinking his beer.

"Stop it", Bruna scolded him before we all fell into a silence. Well this wasn't awkward at all. Please. Someone. Say something. Anything. "Ney let's go to the bar, I need another drink".

"I'll get it for you", I quickly say about to stand up before she gave me a look internally telling me to talk to Kylian. Sending her a look pleading her to not leave the table, she stood up.

"No no it's fine, you sit. Ney let's go", she said.

He looked at her rolling his eyes. "Do we have to? You already have a drin-".

"Neymar!", she suddenly harshly whispered widening her eyes at him. Shit that even scared me and I could tell Kylian was shook aswell. Bruna was normally sweet as anything, I guess she does have a dominant side.

Rolling his eyes, he stood up as they walked to the bar with the baby. Bruna giving me one last 'talk to him about it' look. Fuck.

As we were now left alone at the table, I just felt so awkward. Now I had said the relationship word, nice one Sav.

"So I guess we have something to discuss", I heard him say. Turning to him, I saw he was sat with a smirk on his face. He was loving it.

I rolled my eyes, turning to him. "Hm what would make you say that?", I teased.

"Maybe it's the fact you just said we are in a relationship", he smirked. "Because I don't remember you asking me to be your boyfriend".

"I didn't mean to say that", I said.

"So you don't want me to be your boyfriend?", he questioned.

My eyes widened. "No, I do".

"You do?".

"I do".

"Then ask me".

"No"

"No?"

"No"

"Why not?".

"Because", I huffed.

"Because what?".

"Because it won't be special if I just ask you now you know it's coming", I pouted.

He smirked once again. "Aw".

"Stop it".

Chuckling, he grabbed my hand under the table. "Savanna it's going to be special no matter when you ask me".

"I know but...", I said putting my head down. Of course I wanted him to be my boyfriend again. I mean it's been almost three months and he has been more than perfect, everything I want in a boyfriend. However it's hard to put all your trust in someone when they have broke it in the past. I know Kylian trusts me a lot more than I trust him but there is just something about him that I can't stay away from. He is just my human...and I love him.

"But what?", he frowned waiting in anticipation. I could tell he was on the edge of his seat praying the words he wanted to hear so badly would leave my lips.

I sighed, looking at the person I gave all my heart to. If I didn't do it now, I won't do it at all. "But nothing...", I smiled softly, it's now or never. "Will you be my boyfriend?", I whispered.

Grabbing the back of my neck, he pulled me in, pressing his lips against mine. "Of course I will".

Eeeeeee. I felt like a shy school girl. Why do I always get so shy around him? It happened when we first slept together, it happened when we became official for the first time, it happened in Switzerland and it's happening now. Maybe that's the flame within us. It's the spark that keeps us burning.

"Stop covering your face", he laughed pulling my hands away from my face as I felt my cheeks turn deep red as I couldn't keep the smile of my face. "Why do you always go so shy? Do I intimidate you that much?".

"I can't help it", I chuckled as he burst out laughing seeing the colour of my cheeks which made me laugh even more until we were stuck in a state of pure happiness, tears of laughter falling down my face. "You see these tears? These are not tears of laughter. These are sad tears because I know I'm now stuck with you for the rest of my life, your messy bedroom habits, your constant snoring and your loud laugh".

"I don't snore", he frowned. "How do you think I feel? I have to put up with you taking 20 hours in the bathroom in the morning, you shit dance moves and your constant obsession over raspberries".

I gasped. "My dance moves are not shit!".

He laughed kissing my lips. "They are but there is no one else's shit dance moves I'd rather watch".

"Cute", I teased as he flicked my arm. "Ouch!".

"This looks happy. Please tell me this is happy", I heard. Looking up I saw Bruna as she held the baby as she looked at us hopefully, Neymar stood next to her. "Are you back together or what?".

I smirked nodding before she let out a squeal earning a few stares making me laugh out loud. "Yes!".

"Nice one bro", Neymar said fist bumping Kylian who was sat with a smirk on his face. "Now you have to seal the deal, if you know what I mean".

Ew. Boys. Gross. Why is it all they think about is sex? Giving each other multiple high fives as they got excited, I gave it a moment before I gave Kylian a look with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh", he coughed straightening himself up. "No you know, we have the baby to look after".

"We will take him off your hands for the night!", Bruna suddenly said with wide eyes.

"Oh perfect! He has a bag with everything in, I'm sure you know what to do", Kylian said getting ahead of himself since he was now thinking with his dick.

"Wait", I said stopping him. "Bruna are you sure you want him? You don't have to".

"I want to!", she smiled. "It will give me and Ney some practice", she said as I stifled a laugh seeing Neymar's eyes go wide. Hahahahaha she knew how to wide this man up. "No but seriously it's fine, he has been fast asleep this whole time anyway so I'm sure he will be fine".

"Okay, if you need anything, literally anything just give us a ring and we will be straight over", I said kissing Elijah's sleeping head. As the boys took care of the cheque, we were finally on our way out the restaurant being escorted into our cars. "Remember if you need anything, just ring us".

"Don't worry, we will be fine, stop worrying", Bruna smiled giving me a hug once Elijah was in his pram. "You two have fun tonight", she smirked.

"We will", Kylian smirked slinging an arm around my shoulder before giving Ney a excited bro hug and we were finally in the car home.

Looking out the window as the scenery, I felt a hand creeping further up my leg.

Placing my hand over his, I saw him look at me, pure dark lust in his eyes as he leaned over to kiss me, basically shoving his tongue down my throat. Damn he was eager. I mean I don't blame him with how long I have made this boy wait. I just felt sorry for the cab driver, luckily it wasn't Jean since it was his night off, which I was actually glad off because if he caught us doing anything of this sort then we would be teased for weeks. Pushing him away, I was short of breath. "Your eager".

"You say eager, I say enthusiastic", he winked making me shake my head laughing as he pecked my lips before we pulled up to the house and practically raced inside.

As soon as the door shut behind us, that was it. Baby free for the night and the whole house to ourselves as a new found couple, what could be better. Pressing me up against the door, I felt his hand explore every aspect of my body. He wasn't holding back tonight.

Leading us to our bedroom, I pushed him on the bed before crawling on top of him, putting his hands above his head before kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

Kissing down his body, I pulled his shirt of his chest before unbuckling his belt about to pull down his jeans before he stopped me. "Wait, wait".

"What?", I said a little impatiently. Yes I have needs to.

"Look in that bag", he smirked nodding his head in the direction of a black bag. "I bought you something to wear".

Squinting my eyes at him, I got up and looked inside the back pulling out the material inside as he watched me. Holding it up in front of me, "you have got to be joking, right?".

When he just smirked at me, I raised an eyebrow. "You seriously want me to wear this for you?".

He shrugged. "It's one of my many fantasies".

"But why a maid?", I laughed looking at the maid outfit, it was so damn tiny, it was about to be nipslip central around here.

"It's a guy thing", he shrugged again. "Go put it on".

I laughed shaking my head you know what, he had done everything I had asked of him these past three months I think he was due a little reward right?

Slipping on the material in the bathroom, I shook my head as I looked in the mirror. God I was just so far out my comfort zone at the minute but he earned this so who was I to say no to him after everything he had done for me. Taking a breath, I left my heels on as I slowly walked back into the bedroom to see him laying in the same position on his phone.

Letting out a little cough, I leaned on the wall waiting for him to notice me with a smirk on my face. Stay strong Savanna, you got this girl.

Turning to me, he sat up and scanned me from head to toe before biting his lip and looking up. "Thank you God, I owe you one", I heard him mumble making me laugh before I walked over to him, hunger in his eyes as I straddled him, his hands roaming from my ass to my waist as I kissed him deeply.

God I had never been happier to give someone a second chance. "You look so good", he breathed kissing my neck nipping at a few spots. I was in a bliss.

The thing I loved about Kylian was that no matter how out of my comfort zone I felt, he always made me feel beautiful. Like I was the only girl in the whole world and no one could compare. He was a man who knew how to look after a lady and I loved it.

"I love you", I said cupping his face and kissing him. "I love you so much".

Smiling up at me as I sat on his legs, he closed his eyes like he was cherishing the moment. "Savanna you have no idea how much I love you".

Pushing him down, I regained my positing of kneeling down in front of him as I slid off his jeans. Tonight was about him and this was his reward. Pulling down his boxers, I smirked up at him seeing how ready he was as he threw his head back as I began to get to work. Not breaking eye contact as he let out multiple groans, I got pure satisfaction knowing he was satisfied.

Once I had finished, he pulled me back up and lied me down as I chuckled before kissing him, watching as he lowered himself down the bed and pulled my legs apart. Now this is what I had missed. Moaning out in absolute pleasure, I thanked God that Kylian was a man of many talents because no one could pleasure me in the way he could and I savoured every minute.

The rest of the night was pure bliss and as we laid naked wrapped in each other's arms, I thought how everything that happened between us had led to this moment. This perfect moment.

"Savanna I really do love you", I heard him say as I rested my head on his bare chest as we laid deep in thought as he twirled my hair round his finger.

"I love you too", I replied.

"No I really really love you, I want to stay here forever. And the fact we have a child together makes me love you 10x more".

"Same here", I said listening to his heart beat. "And if there is anything you need me to do, I'll do it. I would literally walk to the edge of the earth for you, which is quite scary actually because I have never loved anyone this much".

I heard his chuckle echo on his chest making me smile. "You'd walk to the edge of the earth for me? I'd walk to the edge of the universe for you...but there is one thing you could do for me?".

I frowned moving my head to rest my chin on his chest as he cupped my face as I looked up at him. "What is it?".

"Marry me".
______________
A/N

And that's it!

The end of Kylian and Savanna's journey, what a rollercoaster of damn emotions they took us on

:((( I'm so sad I love them sm!

Thank you so much for reading everyone it means a lot and I hope I didn't disappoint with the final chapter!!

Love you all and hope you are all staying safe with the coronavirus going round!! Hopefully see you all in my next book byeee!!🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.2K 31
Well our story begins in the beautiful city of Manchester where y/n 19 y/o lives with her family! But something she never thought about to happen co...
26.4K 463 33
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ; ๐Š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Œ๐›๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‹๐š๐ญ...
13.4K 503 20
แฐ kylian mbappe AND I KNOW YOU SAID THAT WE'RE NOT TALKING. BUT I MISS YOU, I'M SORR...
9.8K 439 20
- *โ€ข..ยฐ โ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’‰, ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๏ฟฝ...