Til Death Do Us Part (BOOK TW...

By WrittenByKalifa

Read Til' Death Do Us Part Book 1 first before you read this one! ***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chpater 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
SECOND CHANCES

Chapter 57

3.2K 118 40
By WrittenByKalifa

Two days later, Asia was out of the hospital but the doctor ordered that she get plenty of rest. Jamal got Asia and drove to the house.

"Who's here?", Asia asked looking at the unfamiliar car in driveway.

"The person who's looking after the kids and has been last two days after they get outta school", Jamal said.

"Who is it?", she asked.

"Somebody I trusted with Kim and that Josh trusted with Nicole", Jamal said.

"Josh knew I was in the hospital? I thought I told you know to tell him", Asia said.

"No I didn't tell him and you didn't tell me that", Jamal said.

"Well I meant to", Asia said as they got out the car.

" I figured", he said.

Asia nods.

They walked into the house and Asia's eyes got wide.

"Brandon?", Asia said. "How do y'all know each other"

"I was friends with josh remember". Jamal said.

"What are you doing here?", Asia asked.

"Moved here. I actually work with Jamal", Brandon said.

Asia nods as she looks at his wedding ring. "Congratulations", Asia said.

Brandon notices she was looking at his ring. "Thank you.. I would've invited you to the wedding but that wouldn't have been a good look", he said.

"It's okay", Asia said.

Brandon nods. "But um, I should get going. My wife cooked my favorite tonight", he said as he got his jacket.

"Thanks for watching them", Jamal said

"No problem", he said as he walked to the door. "Nice seeing you Asia"

"Same to you", Asia said.

"See you tomorrow Jamal", Brandon said.

"Iight", Jamal said.

Brandon left.

"That was unexpected ", Asia said.

Jamal walks to the couch and sits down.

Asia looks at him. "So... any sign of Vanessa?", Asia asked.

Jamal shook his head.

"So how do you expect me to stay here by myself throughout the day?", Asia asked.

"Asia you'll be fine", Jamal said.

"...you mean the same way you thought I'd be fine when you left me bleeding out a few days ago", Asia asked.

"Once again, it was either I stayed and let her get away and the next time she showed up be worst or get her while the cops came so she couldn't do it again", Jamal said.

"And look where we are now... she's gone and has the opportunity to do anything", Asia said.

"The police comes in and out of this neighborhood frequently. You really think she'll be back?", Jamal asked.

Asia shook her head.

"Asia listen. I swear to you, you are safe", Jamal said.

"How do you know that?", Asia asked. "All you do is say shit just to make me feel like stuff is good but it ain't! I could've died along with our daughter three days ago"

Jamal slammer his keys on the coffee table as he got up. "Because I handle that shit", he said as he looked at Asia.

Asia was silent.

"And I don't fucking regret it, iight?", Jamal said.

"Jamal, you didn't", asia said.

"I did, Asia. I killed her... I had to do what I had to do", Jamal said.

"At what cause!?", Asia shouted.

"At the cause of my family being safe! What the fuck do you mean?", Jamal shouted.

"And what about you?? What about your freedom? What about your mindset?", Asia asked. "You we're doing so good"

"My mindset is fine...my freedom is fine", Jamal said.

"You killed her Jamal", Asia whispered.

"And nobody will know", Jamal said.

Asia silent as she shook her head.

"I didn't have to tell you", Jamal said.

"Goodnight, Jamal", Asia said as she walked to the stairs.

"Really?", Jamal asked. "So now I'm the bad guy?"

Asia goes upstairs.

————————————

An hour later Jamal goes upstairs and goes into the room. He heard Asia talking so he turned on the light. She was tossing and turning and talking in her sleep. Jamal walked over and woke her up.

Asia sat up from out of her sleep breathing hard.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

"Yea.. Yea I'm good", Asia said.

"I thought you said you stopped having those dreams after the first night", Jamal said.

Asia didn't say anything.

"Asia if you don't tell me when your feeling some time of way I can't help you", Jamal said.

"Because I don't need any help", Asia said as she got out the bed.

"Asia, please. Something is wrong", Asia said.

"Nothing is wrong with me", asia said as she walked into the bathroom and slammed the door.

Jamal sigh. "When you're ready I guess", he said loud enough for her to hear.

Suddenly is a knock on the bed room door.

"Come in", Jamal said.

Kim opens the door, "dad I need help with my homework", Kim said.

"Okay", he said as he got up.

"And is mom okay?", she asked.

Jamal makes a face.

"She sounded mad", Kim said.

"Your mom?", Jamal asked.

"Asia", Kim said, "I call her that because .. she treats me like a daughter...better than my real mom does",Kim says.

Jamal was quiet.

"But lets get this problem done. I'm sleepy", Kim said as she walked to her

Jamal followed her.

———————————-

30 minutes later Jamal comes back into the room and Asia was on her phone.

Asia looks up at Jamal then back at her phone.

"I'm still in the dog house?", he asked as he walked to the bed.

"You think this is funny?", she asked as she put her phone down.

"No", Jamal said as he sat on his side of the bed and took his shirt off.

Asia rolls her eyes.

"It was necessary... she almost killed you twice", Jamal said. "I'm not going to let that happen. I told you I was as going to protect you and that's what imma do. I'm going to protect my girls no matter what"

Asia looks down.

"Will I kill again? No... unless it's necessary", Jamal said.

"How did you do it", Asia asked.

"Do what?", Jamal asked.

"Kill her", Asia replied. "And where"

"I rather not say... long story short.. it was staged... as far as anybody else knows ... she did it to herself ", Jamal said. "I went to Miami the last two days, the kids were with Brandon"

Asia looks down. "Suicide ?"

Jamal nods.

Asia puts the covers over her body more.

"I'm sorry Asia. I had to do it", Jamal said.

"It's okay", Asia said. "Nobody else listens to me"

Asia turned her back to Jamal as she closed her eyes to go to sleep. "Goodnight"

"....goodnight", Jamal said. He laid down and got understand the covers and put his arm around Asia and held her.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.9K 63
***You don't have to read "til death do us part 1 and 2 but to better understand the story and who people are it may be be good to read them because...
2.2M 85.9K 80
Completed ✅ *BOOK 1 in the Gang Life series. * "You are mine! Do you understand?" He says. His soft lips are right up against my ear, his hands eit...
89 0 10
Alice Bennett always wished to become a known actress, to focus on her own career and play in as many movies as possible. She decides to apply to an...
276 22 10
A series of short scenes about love and what binds people together. Some of these are graphic in nature. This is for mature readers only. Be aware t...