My life's meaning |✔️

By titi_hendrix

A Stephen James book! (BWWM) "What the hell? No, get your ass in that house and beat Elijah's ass" she pulls... More

•|1|•
•|2|•
•|3|•
•|4|•
•|5|•
•|6|•
•|7|•
•|8|•
•|9|•
•|10|•
•|11|•
•|12|•
•|13|•
•|14|•
•|15|•
•|16|•
•|17|•
•|18|•
•|19|•
•|20|•
•|21|•
•|22|•
•|23|•
•|24|•
•|25|•
•|26|•
•|27|•
•|28|•
•|29|•
•|30|•
•|31|•
•|32|•
•|33|•
•|34|•
•|35|•
•|36|•
•|37|•
•|38|•
•|39|•
•|40|•
•|41|•
•|42|•
•|43|•
•|44|•
•|45|•
•|46|•
•|47|•
•|48|•
•|49|•
•|50|•
•|51|•
•|52|•
•|53|•
•|54|•
•|55|•
•|56|•
•|57|•
•|58|•
•|59|•
•|60|•
•|61|•
•|62|•
•|63|•
•|64|•
•|65|•
•|66|•
•|67|•
•|68|•
•|69|•
•|70|•
•|71|•
•|72|•
•|73|•
•|74|•
•|75|•
•|76|•
•|77|•
•|78|•
•|79|•
•|80|•
•|81|•
•|82|•
•|83|•
•|84|•
•|85|•
•|86|•
•|87|•
•|88|•
•|89|•
•|90|•
•|91|•
•|92|•
•|93|•
•|94|•
•|95|•
•|96|•
•|97|•
•|98|•
•|99|•
•|100|•
•|102|•
•|103|•
•|104|•
•|105|•
•|106|•
•|107|•
•|108|•
•|109|•
•|110|•
•|111|•
•|112|•
•|113|•
•|114|•
•|115|•
•|116|•
•|117|•
•|118|•
•|119|•
•|120|•
•|121|•
•|122|•
•|123|•
•|124|•
•|125|•
•|126|•
•|127|•
•|128|•
•|129|•
•|130|•
•|131|•
•|132|•
•|133|•
•|134|•
EPILOGUE
🚨THE SEQUEL IS OUT!🚨

•|101|•

15.6K 838 294
By titi_hendrix

Lauren Monique

"Mama, Squeaky gave Titi kissy" Delilah shouts running into the living room with a disgusted look plastered on her face. "I miss my Dada"

"You literally just seen him five minutes ago Dee, he's in his office"

"Oh yeah, I want memo breed"

"It's monkey bread and I want that as well" Elijah buds in from his office "Alik says hi, Babe"

"I'm going to need you to get the cinnamon from the cabinet above the stove, and I'll make it later" flipping through the channels I searched for something to watch "tell him I said hey mean ass"

"Mama?" Delilah whines pinching my leg

"What?" mimicking her I poked her stomach "what's up babygirl?"

"I wan kissy" pursing her lips together she pointed to them

"Ew nasty" Elijah fake gags covering his mouth, coming into the living room "don't kiss her princess, she's got cooties"

"Oh shut the hell up Elijah" rolling my eyes I pecked Delilah's cheek "don't listen to that fool Dee"

"Mama got cooties?" Delilah whispers in disbelief, wiping her cheek "cooties?"

"Yeah, she does" Elijah nods scrunching up his nose distastefully

"I'm not making shit for y'all mean asses" scooting to the edge of my seat I pushed myself up going towards the elevator since going up the stairs leaves me winded. "my side nigga would never treat me like this"

"We're kidding Babe" chuckling Elijah stops me before I got on blocking me from entering "joke about being with someone else I will hunt everyone you were ever interested in"

"Jealousy doesn't look good on you"

"Yeah? Well being a punk doesn't look good on you" pecking my lips his hands roamed my body aimlessly

"Uh huh, I have cooties remember?" pushing him away I smirked when he groaned dropping his hands. "besides we went rounds after rounds last night leading up until this morning, let's give it a break"

Slapping me upside the head be walked away grumbling to himself.

"Papa?" I question pushing the elevator button again, he turned around muttering a low 'what'. "wanna take a nap with me? It's twelve o'clock"

"Do I get to touch you without being nagged?"

"Sure, just don't try anything" shrugging I walked into the elevator seeing him run inside it with me.

"Princess I'm going to nap with your mom! Benjamin watch her until we come back!" he shouts as the door closes

"Yes sir" Benjamin responses are the last second

"Unhook my bra, it's pinching my skin" reaching for the hook I tried undoing it but ended up snapping it back against my skin

"I'm already horny and know you want me to undress you? Sure Lauren what next, suck on your clit until you cum all over me?" he asks sarcastically

"Never mind dickhead, I'll ask Sienna or Tiana" side eyeing him I walked out into the hallway when the doors opened

Pulling up my top he unhook my bra, ripping the back of my shirt in the process. Snatching it off he tore off my bra leaving my upper half exposed.

"You do realize any of the guards can come onto this hall at any time and see me like this?" I scoff not bothering to cover up "you own me a new bra"

"The only people up here are Sienna and Tiana, and I doubt their into you in that way. As for the guards they aren't supposed to be up here, Geovani and Remo gets a pass only because they somehow became family to us. No one is going to see you"

"Again, you own me a bra"

"Yeah yeah I'll send Tiana to buy you more"

"Nap time!" I cheered speed walking into our room, climbing into bed I got under the covers with a sigh. "come on Elijah, it's snuggle time!"

Diving into bed he got under the cover quickly in nothing but his underwear, kissing down my jawline to my breast making sure to graze my nipple with his lips.

Biting back a moan I tapped his shoulder when he continued, hands on my thighs inching closer to my core.

"I-I agreed to your roaming hands not this"

"You also agreed not to nag me so stop doing it" he murmurs against my breast

"No you stop it, this is my mid-day nap time. You can do this later" smacking his back whimpered lowly feeling myself get worked up

"Okay" he chirps happily "I love you"

"I love you too" nodding I slid down resting my head against his chest, he got ahold of my breast again.

Groaning in response I tugged at his nipple piercing.

"Doesn't hurt" he chuckles squeezing my breast "but I bet that does"

"Son of a bitch!" I hiss

"A bad bitch" Vivian laughs walking out our bathroom, without looking at us she went towards the door. "son of a bad bitch, I used your curling iron. Anyways love ya, I'm taking the gurls out for a spa day the twins guards will be with us and Monty"

This woman is everywhere

"Keep me posted on every thing you do" Elijah mumbles softly

"Shut up punk, I'm grown" Vivian flicks him off slamming our door childishly "fuckers"

***

——dream——

"Since when did you have a twin?" I question confusedly, I know for a fact Vivian only pushed out one punk ass son

"He's not my twin, can't you see he's trying to become me? Look at his tattoos there just like mines, he had plastic surgery to get his jawline like mines and got piercings like mines" one of the Elijah yells looking at the other one disgustedly

The only tattoos that where visible on the both of them were the ones on their arms, neck, and head. Everything is exactly the same; piercings, eye color, haircut, style in clothing.

"Ima kill the both of y'all and call it a day" I shrug truthfully, looking at these mother fuckers are giving me a headache. "you'll be missed"

"Babe come on you know me better than I know myself, can't you see through this bullshit?!" one of them shouts coming closer to me, the other one stood between us agruing.

I took the pocket knife I had wedge between my breast and stuck it into the one that stood with his back towards me, my Elijah would've never done that. He swears I'll touch his butt and violate him.

Whenever something happens he never blocks my view, he either stands beside me or slightly behind me.

——end of dream——

Feeling myself being shook awake I opened my eyes making eye contact with Elijah. Wincing at the feeling in my stomach I pushed it aside.

"Huh?"

"What were you dreaming about? You were talking in your sleep saying you'll kill me"

What the fuck?

"Humph" I hum trying to remember the dream, coming up with nothing I shrugged pulling the covers over myself. "it doesn't matter, I don't remember what happened"

"It does matter, I would like to know why my lady wants to kill me" he mutters rubbing my belly, sliding his hand down he froze as his eyes widen. "Babe, do you feel anything? Are you in pain?"

Now that he mentions it the pit of my stomach has been in knots since I woke up, nodding I pulled the covers back seeing my side of the bed covered in 'water'.

"This is scary" Elijah murmurs getting up quickly, going into my closet coming back with a bra and jacket. Handing it to me he took a step back as if he was afraid. "I'm not ready for this Lauren, I'm freaking out!"

"Says the person who isn't going to be pushing a big headed baby out of their pussy" I scoff sitting up feeling the weight of my stomach press against my pelvis

"Should I call Bakari and my mom now?" he questions in a panic

"Papa clam down, just get the hospital bag and help me to the car" I threw the bra on the floor and pulled on the jacket

"Okay" he nods before running out the room yelling for the boys telling them 'it's happening'

"Such a dumbass" I chuckle getting up slowly zipping up the jacket, waddling to the elevator.

Halfway there I bent over holding my stomach as a contraction hits.

"Come on, I got you" Matt whispers picking me up, carrying me the rest of the way. "good thing I've been going to the gym everyday because man, you are heavy"

"Well if it isn't my favorite body guard" I groan

🚨if you comment or message me saying 'update' you will be muted🚨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8.3K 47
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...
18.9K 551 9
Sequel to ' The young mafia king ' you must read the first book to understand this one. 3 years later after a life altering shoot out and the love of...
1.2M 44.8K 48
{ Completed } He thought he did the right thing by keeping his occupation a secret, but when the truth comes out, he loses the only person that ever...
417K 5.2K 55
❤︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❤︎ 𝐢𝐥 𝐫𝐞 𝐞 𝐥𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚 V ᴀ ʟ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ᴀ G ᴏ ɴ ᴢ ᴀ ʟ ᴇ s ♛ Single Mother ♛Feared A...